BRN Discussion Ongoing

M_C

Founding Member
Did we know we had a former Honeywell employee working in Hyderabad? News to me...........

Capture.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Says here in this article that "the technology is expected to reduce accidents involving elderly drivers, which has become a social problem, and also to help detect dementia or glaucoma at an early stage. The carmaker aims to put it to practical use around 2030".

PS: I didn't write that bit about elderly drivers being a social problem, so please don't shoot the messenger!

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
F

Filobeddo

I think the XA has it over the XB stylistically.. 😛
Not really a Ford man, but yeah some Mustangs, Torinos etc..

A nice car, is a nice car, automotive art.
But particularly like the Golden Age, of American muscle cars.

The Muppet meeting is Gold!

I don't think anyone, could come up with a more accurate depiction of them! 🤣

XA over XB?

Sorry Dingo but just can’t let that go though to the keeper

The XB GT Coupe ‘the beast‘ is THE greatest Aussie muscle car of all time

Dont believe me? ask Poida 😉

Attachments

• C1E86452-0CA0-4D5F-866A-2376C2C44C29.png
    C1E86452-0CA0-4D5F-866A-2376C2C44C29.png
    4.9 MB · Views: 71
  • FBE00FA3-F699-4F46-AC4F-3289CD7B7C79.gif
    FBE00FA3-F699-4F46-AC4F-3289CD7B7C79.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 61
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

M_C

Founding Member
Yes that is it. Valeo, Honda, Mercedes Benz, ? and ?.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I don't think you want ME finishing that sentence ff lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Says here in this article that "the technology is expected to reduce accidents involving elderly drivers, which has become a social problem, and also to help detect dementia or glaucoma at an early stage. The carmaker aims to put it to practical use around 2030".

PS: I didn't write that bit about elderly drivers being a social problem, so please don't shoot the messenger!
PSS: By 2030, why so long? Trusting my luck I'll be cognitively impaired by then.

I read the article your safe but in any event I think it’s referencing Japan which at one stage had the oldest population in the World.

I read a couple of different articles and I think 2030 is for full implementation with brain scanning and all the bells and whistles. Driver fatigue and alertness will be earlier. If not kiss goodbye the EU, UK and US markets.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 7 users
We so often hear about the medical industry, and someone some time ago tried to connect BRN to Apple.
You will also note Apple pivoting heavily in their marketing to a privacy focus. I believe it is not only because consumers beginning to prioritise privacy, but also central to their greater vision to enter sensitive markets such as healthcare. In any case, to just highlight the sheer size and rapid development of the medical market, the below page is very well worth a read and especially watch the videos.

Great post and article.

The cynical side of my brain tells me that Apple would have its eye firmly on monetising data to the pharmaceutical industry.

There is literally billions to be made from monetising medical data but informed consent is a primary research ethics consideration.

If you use AKIDA and give data control to the patient then this ethical issue of informed consent can be accomplished.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
XA over XB?

Sorry Dingo but just can’t let that go though to the keeper

The XB GT Coupe ‘the beast‘ is THE greatest Aussie muscle car of all time

Dont believe me? ask Poida 😉
That's a matter of opinion 😛

I also think the GTHO Phase 3, is an impressive looking beast, for basically a family car, that was worked to the extreme.
Bill Bourke's company car was a machine! (an interesting read, if you've never heard of it).

All the cool things, the factorys did, like the mix of Windsor/Cleveland parts in the Boss and the 427/428 big block mix, all interests me.

But enough about Ford, I'll have to go wash my mouth out now..

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Did we know we had a former Honeywell employee working in Hyderabad? News to me...........

View attachment 10130
I cannot recall it being mentioned. Twelve years at Honeywell then Jumps to Brainchip.

Didn’t he know you were monitoring all world wide staff movements in the semiconductor and vaguely related industry sectors.

He must not value any aspect of his personal and work life privacy.

Well he asked for it. Sick‘em @MC🐠 😂🤣😂

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users
Not sure what you’re excited about MC.

Can’t be much money to be made having a relationship with a little company like Honeywell! (Sarcasm)

I’m sure Rob has mentioned flying cars/vehicles before. Not sure what this image is but it fits the bill! :)

1656148134207.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Yes they are very sensitive over there when you try and mention thestockexchange forum 🤣🤣🤣

Oh well, I tried...
Try it this way that should bypass the great Wall of hotcrapper filter
6ktroj (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
John Deere autonomous tractor and sprayer discussed from 7:00

And that word again

AD156F5B-AB60-4026-BF6C-F34EB9A402F5.jpeg

78BACF5C-486E-426D-A862-11C560608EB3.jpeg

E5F181ED-46BD-4C0C-A3CD-8223C5747800.jpeg

29FC194B-3552-458A-840B-A041E82D7D49.jpeg

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users
John Deere autonomous tractor and sprayer discussed from 7:00

And that word again

View attachment 10141

View attachment 10140

View attachment 10138
View attachment 10139

Good find TLS!

I haven’t viewed it yet but that is a definite change in their language. Earlier in the year when they did a release about John Deere ”Runs Autonomously” it was about using gps to map out their path. This is very promising!!

Can’t wait to watch it but a bit busy atm!

:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Hmmm... that explains the numerous black vans with tinted windows I've been noticing parked across the road :ninja:
profile.JPG

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha

View attachment 10130

Hopefully old mate has tipped his former employer off about BrainChip’s cloud dependency solution to sort their issues out

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
The leaps and bounds in technology never ceases to amaze me.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Looks like you've got a little close to the trip-wire.
Do you have your own orange jumpsuit?

You can leave the sunscreen at home, even though Guantanamo gets a lot of sun, you won't be seeing that much of it.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Hmmm... that explains the numerous black vans with tinted windows I've been noticing parked across the road :ninja:
View attachment 10142

Lol, I had the boss of ASIO looking at me a while back! I think/hope they’re a shareholder!

😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Top Bottom