BRN Discussion Ongoing

robsmark

Regular
Hi MD and all,
Interesting is the growth of companion friends, and brings to the fore in my mind its relevance, given my last few weeks. If I may, a quick hijack and apologies in advance for a bit off topic but I think worth a mention. I don't know if this happens all over Aust, but it should..., if not the world.
I recently got Covid and generously shared it with my wife. I had a tough time with breathing for awhile, and I was admitted to a "Virtual Covid Ward" from the Sunshine Coast University Hospital. They sent medical equipment to my house including iPad, thermometer, oxygen sensor and blood pressure, all bluetooth to iPad and online and logged in as me. The iPad would ding each morning to remind me to take my vitals and then a Nurse or Doctor would ring at least once a day, sometimes twice, to check in on me, having my vitals already on my "Virtual Chart". I was also able to turn the bluetooth off and take my wife's Vitals and disclose these during the phone calls. I can not speak highly enough of this system and how reassuring it was for both of us to know someone was watching and checking in on us.
It comes to mind that the NVISO monitoring could be an added metric so that the remote doctors also had a visual that had been assessed as well as the vitals assessed and or categorised by Akida.
I guess in the past I might of been a bit "ho hum" on the whole companion robot thing, but I for one, now am a changed man. I can absolutely see the value in many many ways, and think these will become commonplace in the future.
Because of the whole Covid thing, I have been quiet from my normal crappy attempts of humour, and haven't bothered with my daily reading ritual. We are both over Covid, but are both now chocked with the flu, Go figure, 3 Vax's and the flu shot. Anyway not opening to whole Vax can of worms, but for those that think Covid is no big deal, Im sorry, both my wife and I beg to differ.
I expect I will annoy you all again soon, cheers and keep smiling.
@chapman89 Jesse, feel free to share with your mate Tim if you feel worthwhile.
I hear you mate, the wife and I went down with it at the start of the week and I cannot remember when we last felt this unwell (Despite being axed and boosted). I’ve lost my smell and taste, shivering, headache, the worst throat I’ve ever had in my life, heart racing, dizzy, as well as standard cold symptoms. I was not expecting this. The wife is a couple days behind me and it’s sucks having to watch her go through it.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 12 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Mr Walker is still opening his smelly mouth to talk rubbish about BRN, along with his idiot mates.
But hey, it's all okay, we've got to be empathetic and realise they are hurting.
They go to extreme lengths to tarnish the company, attack the holders, attack the CEO and Founder.

These muppets are jealous and I can't wait to tag these mofos when we achieve great things.

View attachment 10084

Edit: He couldn't make a debate and chickened out, blocked all BRN holders on Twitter. The Walker I knew was very passionate on forums, so wonder what happened? May be on Twitter he doesn't have his moderator friends to cry on the shoulders 🤔
I have a funny story regarding Claude Walker. Well more funny for me than for him!

The day I bought my Touchcorp shares (which later became AfterPay at $1.71 equiv) Claude Walker gave a sell recommendation for them on The Motley Fool Hidden Gems (I was then a member) and he actually sold his personal holding. I think I may have bought his shares. I did buy them for the exact $1.14 he admitted that he sold his for. They almost 100-bagged from there—he is very bitter about missing out on that one, as he is also bitter on missing the Brain Train.

I actually made good returns, as a TMF Hidden Gems member, going against quite a few of his recommendations. BTW I cancelled my Hidden Gems membership purely because he was running it, he wasn’t the advisor at the start when I joined.

Personally, I switch off whenever I know Claude Walker is involved. He seems to be someone who relies on others to get ahead and gets immaturely snidely for things he misses out on. Truly a jealous muppet, as you say @BaconLover. Just ignor him!

These muppets can’t look past revenue, can’t understand the technology, have no faith in anyone else with vision (as with PVDM), and hence can’t see the future potential and associated valuation.

As you say, soon they will be regretting not investing in BrainChip and will move on to disparage the next technology they can’t understand.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
In the early days of computers, we used to have floppy disks.
I have kept an unopened, mint condition box of 5 ¼“ Verbatum floppy disks (you know the “big“ ones, and yes I am aware of bigger disks, but these at least were bigger than the 3 ½“ disks). And these are the high density disks too - each holds a whopping 1.2M. I expect one day I may be able to sell them to a museum.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
I have kept an unopened, mint condition box of 5 ¼“ Verbatum floppy disks (you know the “big“ ones). I expect one day a museum may want to buy them off me.
Yo👋 I've invited Jason McIntosh to come join the forum.

• Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Reactions: 2 users
brn shared.JPG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Sirod69

bavarian girl ;-)
love to read it nviso has extended its Human Behaviour AI SDK, it can help people with handycaps, like people who sit in a wheeling chair or blind people, i sit in a wheeling chair too, I think the KI will bring lots of helpfull thinks for people like us, sometimes I have a robotic for me and he will help me everywhere
1656097543657.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

stuart888

Regular
Hey all!

I've been working on a small project - hopefully something useful for you all and for future investors of BRN. It's a small website that has a BRN timeline of important past and future events, and a few links etc. I made it so that we can have a quick reference of important BRN information and an easy way to introduce people to BRN.

https://akida.io/

Hopefully it's going to be useful. I have done my best to include as much as I can initially and will keep adding as new things come up.

A big thank you to TSE's "Founding Members" for their ideas and support and also to @Esq.111 for providing a list of upcoming events and @Fact Finder for allowing me to share his "The Brainchip Story".

I have made it on behalf of and for all of us shareholders and BRN supporters, so if there's anything you would like added or changed feel free to let me know!

Also a big Thank You to all of the 1000 eyes, your work is amazing and I love reading it all every day!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
Perhaps this would help GrandRhino, with the Brainchip Edge AI Spiking Timeline.

When announcements are made public, it might be great to sometimes direct links to the partner's website. So visitors can click and read the great news via the partner's perspective. You nicely have loaded lots of links to Brainchip.com, so the external links provides a balance for the visitor, so not all the links go internal to Brainchip.com or the thestockexhange.

Just ideas. It won't hurt my feelings if have a different approach. Best regards Stuart.

You could add a link to the June 20th Brainchip Partner's with Prophesee announcement:

https://www.prophesee.ai/2022/06/20/brainchip-partners-with-prophesee/

Same for the Mercedes announcement:
https://media.mbusa.com/releases/re...range-and-efficiency-to-an-entirely-new-level

Megachips:
https://megachips.com/2021/11/brainchip-and-megachips-form-strategic-partnership/

• Fire
Reactions: 17 users
EFB4FFD5-94BF-48A1-8A43-225EE700A421.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users
5273 fps 🤯

8EAA4400-1B2D-490A-AD21-9D780CCE0498.jpeg

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users

stuart888

Regular
My summary of the outstanding effort of GrandRhino with the Akida.io website. First, it is an asset, just from the Search Engine Optimization perspective. Lots of links to Brainchip, thestockexchange, SNN youtube videos, and partners.

I started thinking after clicking through, would I come here, would TSE users use it? No, but I think we would if it were focused on the Events page. "Brainchip, Partners, and Edge AI Events Upcoming". Something that all of us would look at each day to see if there is a presentation, video, conference call, quarterly report, podcast, etc. People put all sorts of comments of upcoming events in the TSE, but there is no place to go each day.

I am talking about an Events page that even Simon Thorpe would like to know about! My mind, what would make people come back again and again? "The Edge AI & Neural Network Event Calendar"

This is likely too tall a task. I will keep my nose out, just tossing out ideas to help in a small way.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

stuart888

Regular
Fantastic speed! Here is the Event-driven Vision and Drone Control by the same Robotics Team. You will notice the non-commercial Intel Loihi solution would need to be Akida.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular
Hi MD and all,
Interesting is the growth of companion friends, and brings to the fore in my mind its relevance, given my last few weeks. If I may, a quick hijack and apologies in advance for a bit off topic but I think worth a mention. I don't know if this happens all over Aust, but it should..., if not the world.
I recently got Covid and generously shared it with my wife. I had a tough time with breathing for awhile, and I was admitted to a "Virtual Covid Ward" from the Sunshine Coast University Hospital. They sent medical equipment to my house including iPad, thermometer, oxygen sensor and blood pressure, all bluetooth to iPad and online and logged in as me. The iPad would ding each morning to remind me to take my vitals and then a Nurse or Doctor would ring at least once a day, sometimes twice, to check in on me, having my vitals already on my "Virtual Chart". I was also able to turn the bluetooth off and take my wife's Vitals and disclose these during the phone calls. I can not speak highly enough of this system and how reassuring it was for both of us to know someone was watching and checking in on us.
It comes to mind that the NVISO monitoring could be an added metric so that the remote doctors also had a visual that had been assessed as well as the vitals assessed and or categorised by Akida.
I guess in the past I might of been a bit "ho hum" on the whole companion robot thing, but I for one, now am a changed man. I can absolutely see the value in many many ways, and think these will become commonplace in the future.
Because of the whole Covid thing, I have been quiet from my normal crappy attempts of humour, and haven't bothered with my daily reading ritual. We are both over Covid, but are both now chocked with the flu, Go figure, 3 Vax's and the flu shot. Anyway not opening to whole Vax can of worms, but for those that think Covid is no big deal, Im sorry, both my wife and I beg to differ.
I expect I will annoy you all again soon, cheers and keep smiling.
@chapman89 Jesse, feel free to share with your mate Tim if you feel worthwhile.
Speedy recovery to you and your wife Macca. The whole companion robot is a big money making not only as a educational toy to get kids off a computer screen as it is interactive and it can see things and talk, but also as you said the health aspect of it is enormous, in healthcare environments, aged care the benefits are endless. The first farting friend from Panasonic was a sell out and with the recent agreement with Nviso to embed Human Behaviour AI and so happens that we are partnered with Nviso makes your story and the future of an upgrading farting companion powered by Akida very real.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 8 users
View attachment 10090

Who is our "telecommunication" customer? 🤯
Someone please give me a clue
The butler is the illegitimate son of the murdered Earl of Farnbridge.
😎

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Hrdwk

Regular
It's actually clay, but looks like a good company.

They need to be able to use the CO2 saturated clay, or what ever the product is, for something after though..
Not sure what their plans are there..

And sorry folks..

BRN to the Moon, before noon, using a new fuel, called "Shortroleum" 😜
@DingoBorat My understanding is that they will be producing some kind of bio fuel. And yes you are correct it is a Clay mineral.
Also they are researching using the Halloysite for Hydrogen storage and battery tech. I like doing a lot of research which is how I come across BRN.

BRN to the Moon 🌝

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Foxdog

Regular
I have a funny story regarding Claude Walker. Well more funny for me than for him!

The day I bought my Touchcorp shares (which later became AfterPay at $1.71 equiv) Claude Walker gave a sell recommendation for them on The Motley Fool Hidden Gems (I was then a member) and he actually sold his personal holding. I think I may have bought his shares. I did buy them for the exact $1.14 he admitted that he sold his for. They almost 100-bagged from there—he is very bitter about missing out on that one, as he is also bitter on missing the Brain Train.

I actually made good returns, as a TMF Hidden Gems member, going against quite a few of his recommendations. BTW I cancelled my Hidden Gems membership purely because he was running it, he wasn’t the advisor at the start when I joined.

Personally, I switch off whenever I know Claude Walker is involved. He seems to be someone who relies on others to get ahead and gets immaturely snidely for things he misses out on. Truly a jealous muppet, as you say @BaconLover. Just ignor him!

These muppets can’t look past revenue, can’t understand the technology, have no faith in anyone else with vision (as with PVDM), and hence can’t see the future potential and associated valuation.

As you say, soon they will be regretting not investing in BrainChip and will move on to disparage the next technology they can’t understand.
I had a very similar experience with MF. When they first started out it was quite a good service but they became greedy and introduced way too many products (subscriptions) and it became a watered down version of its former self.
I was involved with a former MF 'contributor' who was running a business valuation course and when I mentioned BRN might be worth looking at I was laughed out of the forum by this particular individual and others attending - no revenue, no interest and how on Earth could I think that a little upstart Aussie company could mix it with (and beat) all of the major tech companies. Needless to say I didn't finish the course and I've been accumulating BRN ever since 😆 Investing in small exciting companies like BRN takes vision and research, you can't base your decision to buy on textbook valuation metrics - it's risky in most cases but the rewards can be astronomical. I feel the 1000 eyes have reduced the 'risk' on this one somewhat 👌

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users
Top Bottom