BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
I'm quietly looking forward to the close out of this financial year...4 trading days left.

Friday 1 July next week is the beginning of the next most exciting 2 quarters in Brainchips history, I am expecting revenue to finally
start to reveal itself, if nothing of real substance arrives by 31 January 2023, well, I for one will be extremely disappointed.

I think we all feel the same way, maybe to varying degrees, BUT revenue and a product/s must be getting awfully close to revealing
themselves....am I dreaming ??...I don't think so.

Thanks to all the great researchers/posters on this site, I personally appreciate all the time that you all put in, so thanks.

Tech from a sunny Perth x
Hear, hear @TECH . The work today by the crew has IMHO been outstanding. Of course, it always is. I'm going to mention a few... well done @Esq.111 @Stable Genius @Bravo (and her humour), @HopalongPetrovski . I s'pose the virus inflicted silk needs a mention and another of Dodgy's lemon drinks to perk him up too.
Cheers.
Mc.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

MDhere

Regular
Thanks Techgirl for the Nviso post . Some good reading i have coming up with weekend. Can't seem to get on the site since working overtime.

Bur i managed to do a little snooping of my man Arpan Pal who i am a little obsessed about atm.

Anyone going to the 44th Annual Conference of IEEE Enginering in Medicine and Buology Socitey 11th - 15th July, if so say hi to.Arpan for me!

There are 2 main papers im interested in -
LTH-ECG Lottery Ticket Hypithesis-based dewp learning model compression for Artial Fibrillation Detection from single lead ECG on Wearable and implantable devices and other other is -

An approach to a wrist Wearable based Covid-19 Prediction system to protect Health Care Professionals.

Nviso mentioned Panasonic and Tata and Panasonic are in bed with each other so.... i think Arpan may hold a key or two in my opinion :)

Bring it on

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

mkg6R

Probably in 5 years minimum with the shares I got, unless anyone would like to donate some to me. But if my risk on buying buttcoin works out it might be 4 years and 364 days if I’m lucky
how many shares are you holding? if i may ask.

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Congratulations to the new BRN holders and everyone that picked up shares today......... The best
investment decision you will ever make
Wall Street Bb GIF by Hoge Finance

To The Moon Money GIF by Dash Digital Cash

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Shadow59

Regular
It's a bit like asking "How long is it?"
I think the answer is probably on average 6🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Shadow59

Regular
It's a bit like asking "How long is it?"
I think the answer is probably on average 6🤣🤣🤣🤣
I was talking days of course! What were you thinking?:eek:

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Quite an interesting read of this article.

Longish so not paste whole thing though....

Spoiler alert....punchline below haha

NVIDIA and the battle for the future of AI chips​

Productivity Hub
Productivity Hub
2 days ago

NVIDIA’s GPUs dominate AI chips.

But a raft of startups say new architecture is needed for the fast-evolving AI field

Spoiler ...

As these hurdles are overcome, and chips continue to evolve, AI will expand to touch everything, akin to the wave of connectivity that saw wi-fi support and apps added to objects from toasters to fridges. But in the future, smart won’t just mean internet-connected, but embedded with AI. “It will be everywhere,” ARM’s Haas says. “It will be ubiquitous in every single computing application in the next few years.”

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users
The pressure to use less power in the first instance just grows and grows. There was a study released yesterday saying the bleeding obvious that if all the EV's expected on the roads by 2030 continue the present owner established pattern of charging after returning home from work they will collapse the power grid and systems and education needs to be mandated now to change these patterns before it occurs. Using less power has no downside whatsoever:

Thousands of Wind Turbine Blades Will End up in Landfill by 2030, SA Uni Research Reveals​

Zachariah Kelly - 3h ago
React
1656051066052.png

Anew study from the University of South Australia (UniSA) indicates that tens of thousands of wind turbine blades will go into landfill unless end-of-life programs are formed.
Wind turbine blades are made of either carbon fibre or glass fibre composite material. Both of these are durable but expensive to break down, and when broken down, the recovered materials don't have high market value. It has been estimated that there will be 43 million tonnes of blade waste internationally by 2050.
“The same features that make these blades cost-effective and reliable for use in commercial wind turbines make them very difficult to recycle in a cost-effective fashion,” said Professor Peter Majewski from UniSA.
“As it is so expensive to recycle them, and the recovered materials are worth so little, it is not realistic to expect a market-based recycling solution to emerge, so policymakers need to step in now and plan what we’re going to do with all these blades that will come offline in the next few years.”
You can see why not having end-of-life programs established for wind turbines is bad, right? Wind is supposed to be one of the energy sources we start to utilise in a world where we're not reliant on coal or gas, but if we're just dumping the used turbines in the ground, it'll contribute to environmental problems on a different front.
In some European countries, turbine blade dumping has actually been banned.

Outside of countries that have banned dumping, the blades are typically put in landfill. But it doesn't need to be like this.
“Our research indicates the most likely viable option is a product stewardship or extended producer responsibility approach, where the cost of recycling the blades is factored into either the cost of their manufacture or the cost of their operation," added Majewski.
“If manufacturers disappear, or wind farms go broke, we need to ensure processes are still in place for the turbine blades to be disposed of properly.
“Without such solutions, energy options like wind and solar may prove to be no more sustainable than the old technologies they are aiming to replace.”

Before you say that solar could be a better option, let me just stop you right there. Solar panels have similar landfill problems, which has led to the Solar Recovery Corporation.
“Some states have banned solar panels from landfill, but by 2030 millions of solar panels could end up in landfill unless we have universal legislation and programs to manage this valuable material. In our efforts to generate sustainable energy, we have potentially caused another massive headache,” said Rob Gell, the head of the Solar Recovery Corporation.
“Solar panels are expected to operate usefully for two or three decades, however, evidence suggests that damage from storms, reduced performance and other issues typically reduce their lifespan requiring them to be replaced sooner than expected."
Hopefully we can tackle this problem before it becomes difficult to manage.
You can read Majewski's study on wind turbines and landfill in Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

gex

Regular
It was a rhetorical question but thank you for humoring me haha.

I'd never buy a lambo but do have my eye on an Omega Speedmaster and a Tesla if all things go to plan!

:)
Love my railmaster
20220624_161616.jpg

• Love
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

20k and the amount I post you’d thought I’d have 200k lol

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

MDhere

Regular
Our little farting companion friend from Panasonic and Nviso agreement in 2022 to embed Human Behaviour AI in companion robots will become my favourite farting friend after reading this -

The global market for Companion Robots was valued at USD 1.98 billion in 2020 and according to Mordor Intelligence is expected to reach USD 11.24 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 34.34% during the period of 2021-20262.Companion robots are designed to interact naturally with humans, with the ability to perceive and respond to a user’s mental state, behaviours and commands.
With these capabilities they can assist in combating loneliness and detecting depression along with helping in keeping people healthy at home through the remote monitoring of vital signs.
This is achieved through visual comprehension and NVISO’s human behavioural analytics AI systems have the capabilities to deliver this. NVISO’s solutions do this through its range of AI Apps providing visual observation, perception and semantic reasoning capabilities, the results of which can be used in identifying issues, in decision making processes and in supporting autonomous “human like” interactions.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

robsmark

Regular
There’s something beautiful about a strong Friday close, especially when there is a heavy short campaign in play. I like to imagine the shorters enjoying their weekend and momentarily remembering that they’re underwater, then panicking a little 😆

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
There’s something beautiful about a strong Friday close, especially when there is a heavy short campaign in play. I like to imagine the shorters enjoying their weekend and momentarily remembering that they’re underwater, then panicking a little 😆
fire fiery butt GIF

*Shorters enjoying their weekend*

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 32 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Thanks Techgirl for the Nviso post . Some good reading i have coming up with weekend. Can't seem to get on the site since working overtime.

Bur i managed to do a little snooping of my man Arpan Pal who i am a little obsessed about atm.

Anyone going to the 44th Annual Conference of IEEE Enginering in Medicine and Buology Socitey 11th - 15th July, if so say hi to.Arpan for me!

There are 2 main papers im interested in -
LTH-ECG Lottery Ticket Hypithesis-based dewp learning model compression for Artial Fibrillation Detection from single lead ECG on Wearable and implantable devices and other other is -

An approach to a wrist Wearable based Covid-19 Prediction system to protect Health Care Professionals.

Nviso mentioned Panasonic and Tata and Panasonic are in bed with each other so.... i think Arpan may hold a key or two in my opinion :)

Bring it on

Hi @MDhere, well this is all the proof I need to show that Arpan is our man. He's even he's got the Akida lingo down-pat! (y)

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 4.45.08 pm.png

AKIDA BALLISTA MAGIC SAUCE UBIQUITOUS GAME CHANGER KRYPTONITE SUPERCHIP ON STEROIDS 🥳

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users
I just looked at Commsec and pretty sure there is a fault in their system because all of my portfolio bar one share is up.

Very strange leaves me a little uneasy. Can it be that the market has suddenly become sophisticated all at once and realised how oversold quality shares have been.

I read Warren Buffet has started buying in the USA apparently he has a copy of Economics for Dummies and knows the difference between Recession, Technical Recession and Depression and all the different forms of inflation.

Anyway nice way to finish the week.

Wonder what Germany will do tonight.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

cassip

Regular
Hi to all, currently SP on Tradegate looks green, Volume 16k, 5k available for 0,6005 in case anyone wants to buy more. Thanks for the sense of humour in this forum.
Regards. cassip

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi @MDhere, well this is all the proof I need to show that Arpan is our man. He's even he's got the Akida lingo down-pat! (y)

View attachment 10051
AKIDA BALLISTA MAGIC SAUCE UBIQUITOUS GAME CHANGER KRYPTONITE SUPERCHIP ON STEROIDS 🥳

And...there's also this which I took the liberty of borrowing from elsewhere. Thanks FF! Another one bites the dot! 🥳

Screen Shot 2022-06-24 at 4.59.51 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Hi @MDhere, well that's all the proof I need to show that Arpan is our man. He's even he's got the Akida lingo down-pat! (y)

View attachment 10051
Now where will Arpan Pal get his smart MCU’s for these wearable devices?

Renesas and Tata have been working together for years.

Indeed Renesas will likely supply smart MCUs to Tata Elexsi for motor vehicles as well.

Tata has a very strict non disclosure culture regarding new product development as they claim China does not respect IP.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Violin1

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom