BRN Discussion Ongoing

Approximately 36k shares per holder

Yeah that would be evenly distributed amongst all which wouldn’t be accurate. I would assume the median would be lower? No idea though

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
I wonder what the average retail BRN holding is?
Morning thelittleshort,

The only info I was able to extract for free is that which is in my first post.

Large Instos must love having all the info at their disposal.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Angry Dog GIF

@AusEire

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Quiltman

Regular
Yeah that would be evenly distributed amongst all which would t be accurate. I would assume the median would be lower? No idea though
I assume the distribution would remain roughly close to the last annual report , even though the holders change.

1656036367333.png

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users
I know the AMG Vision has been mentioned before and is listed as a prototype at the mo derived from some of the EQXX.

However, the production model is code name C295 and expected around 2025.

Nothing on the internal / interior as yet but I'd expect crossovers of certain tech from the EQXX.

Something the 1000 eyes can watch for developments.

Mercedes-AMG ‘Vision AMG’ concept​

Mercedes-AMG Vision AMG front three quarter Mercedes-AMG says the Vision AMG “offers a taste of a functional all‑electric sports car of the future.” Image Source: Mercedes-Benz Group
Mercedes-Benz Group’s performance arm Mercedes-AMG has started working on electric cars. On May 19, 2022, it unveiled the Vision AMG as its first electric car that it developed from the ground up, not as a modified Mercedes-Benz EQ model.

The Vision AMG is a coupe model inspired by the wind-cheating Mercedes-Benz Vision EQXX that has an extremely low drag coefficient of 0.17 Cd. The first AMG electric car debuts the new dedicated performance EV platform called AMG.EA.

The Vision AMG is a design study, and so Mercedes-AMG hasn’t detailed specifications. All it has said is that the car has 22-inch wheels and sits lower than the EQS. Flowing surfaces characterize the Alubeam silver-painted show car. The designers have kept joints and shut lines reduced to a minimum. The rear and side windows feature the same color as the body. Overall, the concept looks like a monolithic sculpture.

The Vision AMG has a short front overhang, a long wheelbase, a sharply raked A-pillar positioned far forward, and a slightly longer, aerodynamically optimized rear overhang. The star-shaped headlamp signature, closed-off grille with illuminated vertical bars, and round rear lights make the concept look even more striking.

While the Vision AMG is a concept car, a production Mercedes-AMG electric car (codename: Mercedes C295) will follow in 2025, as per an Autocar report. Mercedes-AMG has confirmed a production version, saying the concept “offers a taste of a functional all‑electric sports car of the future.”

Autocar’s report suggests that the production version will feature round tailpipe-mimicking tail lights similar to the concept. British publication claims one of the technical highlights of the final car, thanks to the AMG.EA platform, will be cell-to-chassis structural battery technology. Robert Lesnik has said that the AMG.EA platform allows designing cars that are much lower to the ground than the EVA platform.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
  • Thinking

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Yeah that would be evenly distributed amongst all which would t be accurate. I would assume the median would be lower? No idea though
Based on sliding brokerage charges - $1k, $10k and $20k seem levels the brokers see a lot of activity. So assuming a lot of mum and dad investors stay under about $20k, and depending on when they bought, could be anywhere between 10k and 500k Shares they hold.

Now add to that, most interest has probably come in during recent times - 50c to $2.34 range. That would equate to 40k shares max. So I expect MANY shareholders have less than the average - which is pretty much how statistics for skewed values work.

IMHO - and from what I have heard and seen on notice boards, people just dipping their toe in the water do $2k or $5k. %500 being the minimum buy parcel. So if these toe dippers bought in the last 6 months, there could be a lot of holders with as few as 1000 shares.

We really need to see the typical banded reporting - i.e. where they say 15% of holders between x and y shares.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Based on sliding brokerage charges - $1k, $10k and $20k seem levels the brokers see a lot of activity. So assuming a lot of mum and dad investors stay under about $20k, and depending on when they bought, could be anywhere between 10k and 500k Shares they hold.

Now add to that, most interest has probably come in during recent times - 50c to $2.34 range. That would equate to 40k shares max. So I expect MANY shareholders have less than the average - which is pretty much how statistics for skewed values work.

IMHO - and from what I have heard and seen on notice boards, people just dipping their toe in the water do $2k or $5k. %500 being the minimum buy parcel. So if these toe dippers bought in the last 6 months, there could be a lot of holders with as few as 1000 shares.

We really need to see the typical banded reporting - i.e. where they say 15% of holders between x and y shares.
Dooh - I just saw the post from @Quiltman that does supply the bands from last report. And yes I agree, that they are probably still close to that, but with even more concentration to the lower bands as the share price increases.

Reactions: 5 users

I recall last time there was discussion about this and someone did the research the top 1000 owned 174 000 shares or more.

:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Except for a few late toe dippers like me who have over 100,000

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Quiltman

Regular
Going by that table 75% of holders hold 10,000 or less shares?
My son is one of them, but I think he intends to go >10,000 after the next pay ( 23 years old, buying shares instead of upgrading his 1999 townace van ... who said they are a smashed avo, wasteful demographic ! Proud Dad speaking ).

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users
My son is one of them, but I think he intends to go >10,000 after the next pay ( 23 years old, buying shares instead of upgrading his 1999 townace van ... who said they are a smashed avo, wasteful demographic ! Proud Dad speaking ).

Smart lad with a wise father 😉

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Rskiff

Regular
Morning Diogenese ,

I have not sold / traded any shares in the last 15 months.

Only added 5,000 odd extra shares two weeks ago .

End result, risen substantially on holders list.

Woo Hoo.

I think many here would be pleasantly surprised where thay sit in the pecking order.

Regards,
Esq.
Hi @Esq.111 , I think you said the other day you were in the top 150 with holding on last years list, so how many places did you gain at what ball park figure approx of shares was that if you don't mind divulging, as I think I was around your area in the list from April last year. thanks
Rskiff

Reactions: 5 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Morning thelittleshort,

The only info I was able to extract for free is that which is in my first post.

Large Instos must love having all the info at their disposal.

Regards,
Esq.
From memory having around 400,000 brn shares puts you in the top 400 shareholders from the info DOZ obtained last year...... I'm sure this has changed a little since then 👍
Money Smoking GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Hi Bravo,

Yes I like that to, Mercedes are probably already using us for 20 different applications & like FF said before BrainChip & Mercedes are probably still tweaking things along the way to get maximum benefit out of our beautiful Akida, should be no issues with this either as we all know Akida is a Girl & Girl's are strong & Girlz Rule ;););)

Miss Piggy Woman GIF
Sorry TechGirl, but AKIDA is definitely a boy!

_20220624_120723.JPG

I agree, he is getting mighty strong though! 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Haha
  • Fire

Quercuskid

Regular