BRN Discussion Ongoing

ndefries

Regular
But that is dated 17 June. What is the situation now ndefries?
this is the latest available. There is always a 4 days trading delay

Reactions: 5 users

Deena

Regular
this is the latest available. There is always a 4 days trading delay
Can you extrapolate from the figures that have been quoted here lately for daily shorts?

Reactions: 1 users

Taproot

Regular

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users

Yak52

Regular
Hi mkg6R

As I have posted recently I will add again and update your post a bit. Suggest you get info direct from ASX website not 3rd parties.

ASX DATA for Tuesday 21st June 2022. TOTAL = 93,761,681 Covered/closed = 52,869,733
View attachment 9926

Yak52

SERIOUSLY ????

HEY guys before posting have a look at the forum for the day. I posted the above correcting mkg6R ONLY 1 hr ago on the same page.

LATEST ASX DATA on Shorts.

AsX Short positions for Tuesday 21 June 2022.jpg

Y.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
D

Deleted member 118

SERIOUSLY ????

HEY guys before posting have a look at the forum for the day. I posted the above correcting mkg6R ONLY 1 hr ago on the same page.

LATEST ASX DATA on Shorts.

View attachment 9935

Y.
They worked hard to get it that low at close

Reactions: 8 users
We have never been shorted as much as now

View attachment 9932
Push down towards the end of the day..

_20220623_155246.JPG

They are taking more shorts out every day and they would be around 15 to 25% of the daily traded volume (at a guess).

They have over committed, in my opinion and they are too far in, with too little volume on the up (without pushing the share price a lot higher) to back out now.

So they are basically throwing everything they can, to try and get volume at lower prices.
Borrowing more shares every day..

My gut feeling, tells me they are extremely desperate.

There's only 4 business days, until the end of the financial year and a new one begins.
So any tax selling, that's been helping them, will finish.

Really, the only thing on their side, is the rocky markets, but even that, is not providing them, with the volume that they need!

The majority of large holdings, are very tightly held.
They are trying to get the volume from scraps..

Friday's as good a day as any, for a major announcement and then.. Well.. Don't stand too close..

Just my views only.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users
D

Deleted member 118

Push down towards the end of the day..

View attachment 9933

They are taking more shorts out every day and they would be around 15 to 25% of the daily traded volume (at a guess).

They have over committed, in my opinion and they are too far in, with too little volume on the up (without pushing the share price a lot higher) to back out now.

So they are basically throwing everything they can, to try and get volume at lower prices.
Borrowing more shares every day..

My gut feeling, tells me they are extremely desperate.

There's only 4 business days, until the end of the financial year and a new one begins.
So any tax selling, that's been helping them, will finish.

Really, the only thing on their side, is the rocky markets, but even that, is not providing them, with the volume they need.

The majority of large holdings, are very tightly held.
They are trying to get the volume from scraps..

Friday's as good a day as any, for a major announcement and then.. Well.. Don't stand too close..

Just my views only.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Taproot

Regular
Hmmm. When discussing voice activation. The engineer did mention the word “spike”.
Not written in any of the specs but verbally articulated. Now I wonder if?
Yes, great pick up.
Spikes if someone speaks, then system remains in ultra low power state if no one speaking
2 Min 30 secs

Product available as of yesterday

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Reactions: 10 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Yes, great pick up.
Spikes if someone speaks, then system remains in ultra low power state if no one speaking
2 Min 30 secs

Product available as of yesterday

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Whilst working hard and listening to my favourite unsubscribed music on Youtube, up pops this commercial.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
D

Deleted member 118

Great interview Taproot.

For time poor, watch from 7:00 min guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
I got to about 2 minutes this morning and abandoned posting lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Be interesting to see / hear if Luca from Prophesee discusses Akida at his upcoming Keynote at the Vision Specific conference late July.

Prophesee SA

KEYNOTE: Event-Based Vision: A New Standard for Advanced Machine Vision Systems​

Register or Log In to Watch
Presentation will begin: Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 11:00 AM EDT

Presented by: Luca Verre, Prophesee

Traditional machine vison systems have relied on frame-based methods, which represent motion by capturing a number of still frames each second. For modern computer-enabled vision in industrial machines, this representation of motion is of little use. The camera is “blind” between each frame, losing information on moving objects, and each image — containing the same irrelevant background objects — is repeatedly recorded, generating excessive unhelpful data. Evolution has developed an elegant solution so that natural vision never encounters these problems. It doesn’t take frames. Cells in our eyes report back to the brain when they detect a change in the scene. This is the founding principle behind Event-Based Vision: – Independent receptors collect all the essential information, and nothing else. Event-based vision is a paradigm-shifting advancement that uses neuromorphic techniques based on how the human eye records and interprets visual inputs. Among the benefits of the sensor technology for developers of advanced machine vision systems are energy efficiency, low latency, adaptive processing, and rapid learning. Event-based vision is ideally suited to machine vision applications — for industrial automation, IoT, automotive, and mobile cases — that require extremely-high performance, low-power operation, and/or operation in challenging lighting conditions.

About the presenter Luca Verre

Luca Verre is co-founder and CEO of Prophesee, the inventor of the world’s most advanced neuromorphic vision systems. Prophesee’s patented technology is inspired by human vision, giving sight back to the blind, and unleashing new performance, safety, and autonomy standards to robots, consumer devices, and cars. Verre is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. He has extensive international management experience in the industrial and electronics sectors. Verre’s experience includes project and product management, marketing, and business development roles at Schneider Electric. Prior to Schneider Electric, he worked as a research assistant in photonics at Imperial College in London. Verre holds a Master of Science degree in physics, electronics, and industrial engineering from Politecnico di Milano and École Centrale and an MBA from INSEAD

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Great interview Taproot.

For time poor, watch from 7:00 min guaranteed to put a smile on your face.
We need another Tweet from them please 😛

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Be interesting to see / hear if Luca from Prophesee discusses Akida at his upcoming Keynote at the Vision Specific conference late July.

Prophesee SA

KEYNOTE: Event-Based Vision: A New Standard for Advanced Machine Vision Systems​

Register or Log In to Watch
Presentation will begin: Thursday, July 21, 2022 - 11:00 AM EDT

Presented by: Luca Verre, Prophesee

Traditional machine vison systems have relied on frame-based methods, which represent motion by capturing a number of still frames each second. For modern computer-enabled vision in industrial machines, this representation of motion is of little use. The camera is “blind” between each frame, losing information on moving objects, and each image — containing the same irrelevant background objects — is repeatedly recorded, generating excessive unhelpful data. Evolution has developed an elegant solution so that natural vision never encounters these problems. It doesn’t take frames. Cells in our eyes report back to the brain when they detect a change in the scene. This is the founding principle behind Event-Based Vision: – Independent receptors collect all the essential information, and nothing else. Event-based vision is a paradigm-shifting advancement that uses neuromorphic techniques based on how the human eye records and interprets visual inputs. Among the benefits of the sensor technology for developers of advanced machine vision systems are energy efficiency, low latency, adaptive processing, and rapid learning. Event-based vision is ideally suited to machine vision applications — for industrial automation, IoT, automotive, and mobile cases — that require extremely-high performance, low-power operation, and/or operation in challenging lighting conditions.

About the presenter Luca Verre

Luca Verre is co-founder and CEO of Prophesee, the inventor of the world’s most advanced neuromorphic vision systems. Prophesee’s patented technology is inspired by human vision, giving sight back to the blind, and unleashing new performance, safety, and autonomy standards to robots, consumer devices, and cars. Verre is a World Economic Forum Technology Pioneer. He has extensive international management experience in the industrial and electronics sectors. Verre’s experience includes project and product management, marketing, and business development roles at Schneider Electric. Prior to Schneider Electric, he worked as a research assistant in photonics at Imperial College in London. Verre holds a Master of Science degree in physics, electronics, and industrial engineering from Politecnico di Milano and École Centrale and an MBA from INSEAD
Further to the above post I forgote to tie in the company info and snip below shows some backers (we know of some) with one I highlighted in red.

Why?...further down, from today and wonder if the patent has a tie in with Prophesee tech?

The company is driven by a team of more than 100 visionary engineers, holds more than 50 international patents and is backed by leading international equity and corporate investors including 360 Capital Partners, European Investment Bank, iBionext, Inno-Chip, Intel Capital, Renault Group, Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Sinovation, Supernova Invest, Xiaomi.

Xiaomi Auto Announces New Automated Driving Patent – Pandaily​

Claudia Wagner 20 hours ago
1 minute read

Xiaomi Auto Technology Co., Ltd. announced Tuesday that it has obtained a patent on “automatic driving methods, installations, electronic components and storage media.”

The patent overview states that this method involves the acquisition of image frames that are continuously detected, captured and recognized by the vehicle camera module. It also includes the determination of the presence and position of a target object in each frame, in which the said target object is a specified accessory of the vehicle ahead. Finally, this method involves the determination of road conditions based on the position of the target object and the vehicle’s controls, enabling the corresponding driving action to be performed when the target object is present in at least two frames.

Further info in the link.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Tony Coles

Regular
If we have Valeo and Continental, how many cars is that?
Two! 👀 I guess so… Valeo =1 and Continental =1 which = 2 cars all up in total… 🥳 💵 🚀. Sorry Diogenese, just being happy, my hopefully last top up went through today. Cheers! and many cars 🚗 yes…

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom