BRN Discussion Ongoing

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Taproot

Regular

Yes, must watch interview. They talk enthusiastically about being the world leaders in AIoT

Renesas is developing a new series of RA MCUs based on the Cortex-M85 processor, planned for release in 2023. These new RA family MCUs will provide breakthrough performance and fully deterministic, low latency, real-time operation for demanding application needs across numerous markets. The new RA devices will bridge the gap between MCUs and MPUs, enabling complex and compute-intensive applications with the lower power consumption and ease of use of an MCU.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Deena

Regular

Wow, that Renesas interview is really interesting. It has Brainchip technology written all over it.
Realtime analytics using AI is one of the highest growth areas.
"We are really serious about bringing AI to the masses."

I can visualise massive near future income here.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

JK200SX

Regular
Thank you Techgirl!

1655969693910.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

gex

Regular
HA HA ...............ok I have just been over on Holy Crapper doing my thing reporting the shitheads and hopefully getting shareman modded some more! Love it as I have not posted for ages.

AND I could not help posting a excerpt from FF post just before (Below)

"BrainChip – Annual General Meeting CEO and Chairman’s Address Sydney 24 May 2022: BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN), appends the Chairman’s address, Chief Executive Officer’s address and presentation to the Annual General Meeting, in accordance with the ASX Listing Rules.

This announcement is authorised for release by the BRN Board of Directors."

CEO Sean Hehir statement regarding his due diligence process regarding his appointment -
"Being a Silicon Valley based executive I had easy access to some of the world’s best technical minds who I engaged to evaluate the core technology.

The overwhelming feedback was the technology is visionary in its design, unparalleled in flexibility, and transformative in performance.

The Market is moving to the edge, and we are already here...

Ok above says it all................
Yak52
................................................................................

Waiting to see if it gets MODDED now! lol

Yak52 :cool:
1655970438888.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Wow, that Renesas interview is really interesting. It has Brainchip technology written all over it.
Realtime analytics using AI is one of the highest growth areas.
"We are really serious about bringing AI to the masses."

I can visualise massive near future income here.
They don't mention Brainchip in the interview, if so I hope the royalty is large, without brainchip where are they

Reactions: 1 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Every day I watch the 1 minute chart together with every trade that goes through.
Faaaark , It's a bit like death by a thousand cut's watching the the manipulation.

Great work All, on the amazing research, much appreciated.

I thought Timothy, NVISO founder, did a top job with the podcast yesterday. Almost felt sorry for Tim at the end with most of the questions involving Brainchip. Yet as we all know Brainchip is the enabling technology to bring it all to the fore.

On a different note, regarding share holders / institutions. Curios & looking for were my holding sits within the 40 odd thousand BRN holders.... came upon this site...

61financial

( don't think I have seen anyone mention this site before, FactFinder mentioned one the other day, but I think this different ).

Interesting looking through all the info .

Needless to say , I don't belive their top holders list is at all accurate, as my modest BRN holding is larger than 70% of the listed entity's, never mind others here.

Would love to see a several million € or $US transact offshore to burn these shorters beyond recognition.

Any way , Great job all, another day down yet another closer.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users

Rskiff

Regular
Hey @Esq.111 the link doesnt work

Reactions: 2 users
Afternoon Chippers,

Every day I watch the 1 minute chart together with every trade that goes through.
Faaaark , It's a bit like death by a thousand cut's watching the the manipulation.

Great work All, on the amazing research, much appreciated.

I thought Timothy, NVISO founder, did a top job with the podcast yesterday. Almost felt sorry for Tim at the end with most of the questions involving Brainchip. Yet as we all know Brainchip is the enabling technology to bring it all to the fore.

On a different note, regarding share holders / institutions. Curios & looking for were my holding sits within the 40 odd thousand BRN holders.... came upon this site...

( don't think I have seen anyone mention this site before, FactFinder mentioned one the other day, but I think this different ).

Interesting looking through all the info .

Needless to say , I don't belive their top holders list is at all accurate, as my modest BRN holding is larger than 70% of the listed entity's, never mind others here.

Would love to see a several million € or $US transact offshore to burn these shorters beyond recognition.

Any way , Great job all, another day down yet another closer.

Regards,
Esq.
Esq

I use that site for various things.

There is a short section I was going to post earlier but not get chance. Is just a good graphical rep of the data though is the usual 4 odd days old unlike the data that Yak advises we look at.

The other thing I do like is if you click on a holder U get another page with their possible related links to other entities (not sure how up to date those are) but does give additional info as to who is where which I find interesting.

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users
Rsk

Try below. I find depending which browser I use can also affect the site. Eg doesn't work on Opera desktop but does on Edge etc.

• Fire
Reactions: 6 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Rskiff,

I'm on my phone, talk into it and say......

61financial brainchip shareholders.

I don't savey all this technology , but it should bring this site up, then you can scroll through everything.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Afternoon Rskiff,

I don't savey all this technology , but it should bring this site up, then you can scroll through everything.

Regards,
Esq.
Hey Esq.111
I use that site, but not for data, just for browsing through general information.
Just a heads up, their data can be lagging a few days behind.

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Iseki

Regular
Yes, must watch interview. They talk enthusiastically about being the world leaders in AIoT

Renesas is developing a new series of RA MCUs based on the Cortex-M85 processor, planned for release in 2023. These new RA family MCUs will provide breakthrough performance and fully deterministic, low latency, real-time operation for demanding application needs across numerous markets. The new RA devices will bridge the gap between MCUs and MPUs, enabling complex and compute-intensive applications with the lower power consumption and ease of use of an MCU.

We need something based on or incorporating akida ip, not just an ARM cpu.
We need a strategy of finding out from Renesas themselves:
- are they currently developing a general purpose chip that incorporates akida IP? OR
- are they currently developing a chip that incorporates neuromorphic fabric OR
- are they currently developing a chip that is designed to run Spiking Neural Networks?
IF they are, what's that chips name please?

These are all sexy items. If Renesas had one, they would be touting it. In stead they seem to going to extraordinary lengths to incorporate ARM Cortex chips using Azure RTOS operating system and cloud connect.

If Renesas doesn't have any plans to use our IP with a release date and they have just licensed our IP as a defensive strategy then let's throw our resources behind someone who will, instead of helping someone who is pushing alternate, suboptimal chipsets.

If Mr Dawe could throw us a bone, knowing the extreme lengths we go to only to come up humiliated and frustrated, that would be much appreciated.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Afternoon Rskiff,

Regards,
Esq.
Is this the list you are talking about?

You have more than 10,000,000 shares? 🤯

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220623-192754.png
    Screenshot_20220623-192754.png
    356.9 KB · Views: 173
Reactions: 4 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Hey Esq.111
I use that site, but not for data, just for browsing through general information.
Just a heads up, their data can be lagging a few days behind.
Evening BaconLover & FullMoonFever ,

Cheers for helping others locate this site.
Good , bad or indifferent it is yet another source of info, and yes FMF delving into insto holdings is interesting, though the accuracy of info given is questionable.

The only reason I digressed to this site was due to the ineptitude of our Share Registry.
Have now phoned Boardroom Pty Ltd, three times , in the last two days requesting access to Brainchips Share Registry.

Allegidly thay will call back tomorrow.

One thing BRAINCHIP management can do is keep us informed of movements on our share registry. Management may not be able to indulge us with ASX announcements , and understandably so yet as a pacifier atleast keep all Shareholdres ( large & small ) up to date with our substantial holders / movements on the registry.

Once a month , printed list of top 50 holders, would be appreciated.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Below in red - they seem to offering an edge based alternative to the cloud?

Article link

SmartCow Edge AINVR Makes Its Debut on the NVIDIA Jetson NX-based Platform for Smart City Initiatives​

By Chad Cox

EMBEDDED COMPUTING DESIGN
June 20, 2022

NEWS

1655758896.jpg

The first AINVR solution at the edge on the market. It can process up to 8 camera streams and switch between different AI models dynamically.​

SmartCow announced the launch of Soter: and NVR (Network Video Recorder) platform with a built-in NVIDIA Jetson Xavier NX 8GB/16GB and Nano module support to run data analytics that supports SmartCow’s new AINVR. The AINVR is a network video recorder with an additional layer of AI to provide automated alerts, analytics, and visualizations on a unified dashboard that is edge ready.

Meaning for the bigger AIOT or smart cities deployment, can also easily make the management and maintenance, within SmartCow's FleetTrackr solution.

With up to 8 camera streams, SmartCow AINVR solution can dynamically switch between different AI models. Its fanless AI network video recorder system supports AI functions, 9 Ethernet ports (PoE x 8, GbE x 1) on the front and back of the device and up to 8 RTSP cameras. Soter supports AI applications such as license plate detection, face mask detection, object classification, etc.

Soter-supported AINVR can perform tasks such as people and vehicle detection, while further processing of this data can be done on the NVR itself for real-time visualization on a unified interface.

Soter enables developers to have a reliable AINVR solution at the edge.

"We are thrilled to be able to provide our users with an edge computing solution, instead of cloud computing," said Ravi Kiran, Founder and CEO of SmartCow. "We have been working to create tools that will further Smart City development and we believe Soter will do just that."

Hardware Key Features:​

• Specifically designed for use with IP Cameras
  • Supports 9 ports Ethernet (8x PoE, 1x GbE)
  • Rich I/O interfaces and flexible expansion
  • Wide Operating temperature (-20C~+65C)

Software Key Features:​

• Exceptional recording performance
  • Lower Maintenance Costs
  • Simplified System Management
For more information, please visit smartcow.ai.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Is this the list you are talking about?

You have more than 10,000,000 shares? 🤯
Evening always green,

Maybe.

Regards,
Esq.

* Unfortunately not , though should be comfortably amoungst the top 100 to 150.

And on a lighter note that penguin slap giff was / is a classic.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users

marsch85

Regular
We’ve seen a lot of great news / partnership announcements in recent months. That being said, I had hoped for 1-2 IP deals in H1 particularly given the company has been working behind the scenes with early access customers for a few years now. Perhaps I should be more patient or reset my expectations, but I do find it somewhat disappointing. That’s my short rant done!

I actually do have full faith in our tech and management team. Right place, right time, right team. And thanks to the great work of the many people here, we know that it’s only a matter of time for the deals to flow through and revenue to pick up. So I’m going back to reading mode and practicing my patience…

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Top Bottom