BRN Discussion Ongoing

LexLuther77

Regular
Very impressive presentiation. Thank you @chapman89 for the reminder. Mood recognition of the car passangers appeared seamless. AKIDA is no gimmick thats for sure!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

uiux

Regular
That is it, first confirmed Renesas product. Thanks @uiux for the confirmation and @Makeme 2020 for finding this. Fantastic and probably not the only product they will release with Akida inside, but break open the champagne - we’ve been waiting a while 😎

I didn't confirm anything just linked to product info

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Pre open showing someone’s after quite a few cheap shares @ 88.5c. Along with another large order @ 92c

1655936665374.png

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

stuart888

Regular
Has it been posted this one if so sorry, I haven't watched it yet as have to run to work.

Thanks so much @Baisyet - Sure would be nice to somehow get the text transcript on these. There are times I might be watching a sports game or whatever, and it would be super to read the text. Perhaps someone knows how to get this accurately. I just tried this service below, but the grammar is not capitalized, kind of hard to follow, but something. Maybe there is a real solution.

It would help Brainchip to spread the word better, if we could post the text, of the very valuable information coming from our Brainchip Stars!

Not sure about this:
https://youtubetranscript.com/?v=mdVOk1SeQZw

1655936600074.png

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

Iseki

Regular
I didn't confirm anything just linked to product info
Looks like Low Power Keyword Detection coming thru Cyberon Dspotter software running on RA4M2 VUI Board, which is blacked out in the video.
Bummer.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 users
Yes. he did mention MegaChips designing Akida into hardware for third parties and running nViso software on the hardware.
Thanks @Diogenese I have some sort of virus along with rest of family thanks to daycare and was watching in between coughs and sneezes.

Now MegaChips was announced on the ASX last November (?) and in an interview not long after this the US MegaChips presenter said that they had worked with Brainchip to bring their engineers up to speed on the technology so clearly they were deeply engaged with Brainchip well before the announcement.

It is clear MegaChips is aggressively promoting Edge Ai to their customers in the US and automotive was one of the specific industries mention in the ASX MegaChips announcement.

It is interesting that the first area of application Nviso has worked on with Brainchip is automotive given health holds a significant interest for Nviso.

Speculatively putting together these things with the Continental screen and the many references the former CEO Mr. Dinardo made to Continental in his presentations and it is starting to look like a duck and walk like a duck but will it quack.

My opinion and speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hopefully I will find a few more talks with Renesas at the Embedded world 2022

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Robs been busy on LinkedIn (networking😜)

Akida - The Unfair Advantage

Attachments

• E2CC0E8D-FE9B-41A5-BECE-481E598A05EF.png
    E2CC0E8D-FE9B-41A5-BECE-481E598A05EF.png
    2 MB · Views: 123
  • B42FB166-A6D4-4AC2-ACAC-5B57B7ECE0A0.png
    B42FB166-A6D4-4AC2-ACAC-5B57B7ECE0A0.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 127
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

stuart888

Regular
Here's a little teaser for you mate............patience is a virtue ........... :p

View attachment 9698
What about the lower part that is covered up? Down below the Qualcomm to Synopsys row. Don't be shy, maybe Telsa down below plus more! I respect your focus and detail.
You are an asset to all of us. Thank you MC. Very impressive.

1655937786417.png

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Ahboy

Regular
Thanks so much @Baisyet - Sure would be nice to somehow get the text transcript on these. There are times I might be watching a sports game or whatever, and it would be super to read the text. Perhaps someone knows how to get this accurately. I just tried this service below, but the grammar is not capitalized, kind of hard to follow, but something. Maybe there is a real solution.

It would help Brainchip to spread the word better, if we could post the text, of the very valuable information coming from our Brainchip Stars!

Not sure about this:
https://youtubetranscript.com/?v=mdVOk1SeQZw

View attachment 9897
Through Youtube transcript: Click on ellipse (three dots next to save option of the youtube clip), then click Show Transcript.

See attachment

Attachments

• Edge AI Transcript.pdf
    132.7 KB · Views: 146
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
SONY AI seem to be hiring a lot of Machine Learning people (y)

IT Administrator
IT/Operations
Full Time | US/Japan

Intern / Junior Software Engineer Intern
System Software
Internship | Zurich

Intern / Junior AI Engineer
Machine Learning, Reinforcement Learning
Internship | Zurich

Mechanical / Mechatronics Intern
Robotics
Internship | Tokyo

Mechanical / Mechatronics Engineer
Robotics
Full Time | Tokyo

Research Intern for Game AI
Reinforcement Learning, Computer Vision
Internship | Tokyo or Remote

Data Engineering Intern for Gastronomy
Data Science
Internship | Location Flexible

Intern / Junior Mechatronics
Robotics
Internship | Zurich

Intern / Junior Research Scientist
Machine Learning, Robotics
Internship | Zurich

Intern / Junior Reinforcement Learning Engineer
Reinforcement Learning
Internship | Zurich

Machine Learning Research Intern for Gastronomy
Machine Learning

Lab Manager
Management Role
Full Time | Zurich

Strategy and Partnership Lead or Manager for Sony AI
Management Role
Full Time | Tokyo

Computer Vision Research Intern for Gastronomy
Computer Vision

Communications Manager
Management Role
Full Time | Tokyo

Research Intern (Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning)
Machine Learning, Computer Vision

Lead Research Scientist Machine Learning for Gastronomy
Machine Learning
Full Time | Barcelona or Tokyo

Research Scientist (Computer Vision and Algorithmic Fairness)
Computer Vision, AI Ethics
Full Time | United States (location flexible)

Mechanical / Mechatronics engineer
Robotics
Full Time | Tokyo

Senior Research Scientist
Computer Vision
Full Time | Tokyo

Robotics
Full Time | Tokyo

Robotics Engineer
Robotics
Full Time | Tokyo

Research Scientist
AI Ethics
Full Time | United States (location flexible) or / Japan (location flexible)

Reinforcement Learning
Full Time | Tokyo or United States (location flexible)

Research Scientist (Privacy-Preserving Machine Learning)
Machine Learning, Computer Vision
Full Time | Tokyo (location flexible)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
As an avid gamer myself, the following article about a Playstation 5 upcoming game caught my eye. I am sure Nintendo will be looking at ways/accessories to implement AI similarly with Akida.

Final Fantasy 16 will have wearable ‘AI assists’ to help less experienced players​

ATTACHABLE EQUIPMENT MAKES THE GAME EASIER FOR PLAYERS NOT USED TO ACTION GAMES

Final Fantasy 16 will have a unique approach to game difficulty, according to its producer Naoki Yoshida.

In an interview with Famitsu, Yoshida explained that the game will have an action-based battle system, similar to something like Kingdom Hearts, rather than a traditional turn-based battle system as seen in most previous Final Fantasy games.

However, he also acknowledged that not every Final Fantasy fan can play action games well, so the game has two modes called Action Focus Mode and Story Focus Mode, with the latter designed to be a “guarantee that even those who are not good at action games will definitely be able to enjoy it”.

Rather than simply lowering the combat difficulty, however, Story Focus Mode instead gives players a range of items that can be equipped to toggle various accessibility features to make aspects of the combat easier.

Firstly, FF16 has the concept of accessories for equipment. In Story Focus Mode, AI-implemented accessories are provided from the start, and Clive’s basic controls can be changed by attaching and removing them.

"For example, if an enemy attack is about to hit, Clive will make a perfect move to avoid it in a super-cool way.”

Yoshida then explained that because this may be seen as too easy for some players, the accessories are designed to be removed piece by piece so players can customise which assists they want.

“I think there are some people who think that if [the game] moves on its own, it’s not an action game,” he said. “For those people, there are some items where you can really feel the sensation of controlling the game yourself.

“For example, a few frames before an attack hits, a slowdown is applied, and during a grace period of about three seconds, you can press the R1 button, time returns to normal and Clive performs a superb evasion. We also have that kind of mid-point between auto and manual control.

“Accessories can be put on and taken off at any time, so you can adapt them to your skill level, removing them when you get used to them, or equipping them when you find it difficult.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users

JPIck

Regular
Thanks for sharing.
At the 15 min 30 seconds Rob telson says they’ve helped NASA get to orbit and also they’ve been able to capture images at extreme low power and touches on helping Mercedes achieve their goals…and he said other vehicle manufacturers, plural!
I really love too that they are making good progress on breathalyser devices (assuming nanose) and the fact they are focusing on being close to the sensors which is exactly what the brain does. Being able to analyse water or air qualities of entire cities and preemptively respond to possible disasters.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Quatrojos

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

skutza

Regular
Screenshot_20220623-101130_Twitter.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
Revisiting the CEO Sean Hehir’s presentation to the 2022 AGM:

“When I started to evaluate joining BrainChip I started with the technology.

Being a Silicon Valley based executive I had easy access to some of the world’s best technical minds who I engaged to evaluate the core technology.

The overwhelming feedback was the technology is visionary in its design, unparalleled in flexibility, and transformative in performance.

As the engagement progressed, I met with many of the core team members and concluded that I had never met a more talented, dedicated, and focused group of individuals in all my years in the technology business.

I examined the trends which are undeniably compelling, the growth and disruptive nature of AI plus the decentralization of AI.

Furthermore, I started to examine the quality of the engagements with some of the world’s leading brands and the trust/promise they saw in BrainChip which further encouraged me to join this amazing company.

And lastly, with all the skills and talent the organization had, it was clear the experience and skills I possessed perfectly complimented the team and is exactly what BrainChip needed in a CEO; someone who knew how to fully commercialize technology…..

Where we are going

The Market is moving to the edge, and we are already here.

I spoke earlier about a 3 three-legged stool that highlighted research, product, and now commercialization, but as stated earlier the floor that the stool sits on is the market.

That market is large, fast growing, and requires more intelligence at the edge.

Today's data center AI model is power hungry, bandwidth wasting, lacks flexibility, not very intelligent and not suited for these undeniable technology trends toward distributed intelligence and learning at the edge.

As I get ready to close my prepared remarks, let’s go back to the foundation.

Two visionaries and the others that followed, worked diligently to create our world changing technology.

Unapparelled in its flexibility, scalability, performance that’s been technically vetted by prospects, customer, and analysts.

And with all my comments about commercialization, I want to assure you there is equal focus, energy, and resources to not only maintain our competitive advantage created by those visionaries but extend it.

We are:
• Aggressively sourcing and hiring world class tech talent.
• Filing new patents.
• Working diligently on documentation, look/feel, UI to make our technology
easier to consume.
• Paying close attention to our competitors.
• Refining, expanding, and accelerating our roadmap and see opportunities
beyond the edge.

For the short term, you can expect another major release of next generation IP and another reference chip prior to the next AGM.

Lastly before I turn the meeting back over to Antonio, let me briefly recap.

It’s been nearly a half year of building a commercial engine that is just now starting to reveal its possibility.

Key priorities and initiatives include:
• Structuring Commercialization.
• Understanding our Market Ecosystem.
• Clarifying our Business Model.
• Ensuring Product-Market Fit.
• Focusing on Marketing.
• Expanding Sales.

Our work on the commercialization leg of the stool has made substantial progress but it is a journey of continuing improvement.

But when you couple this commercial engine with our differentiated IP product, delivering proven and an exponential improvement on anything else available, plus a market which is moving to the edge, I am highly confident that the commercial results will come in a steady and sustainable fashion.

Even with all this hard work on commercialization in the last 5 months, the company and myself should be judged not on effort, but results.

With that said, I look forward to standing before you next year to share all the progress and results from this next critical chapter of BrainChip’s commercialization.”

So we are now 11 months and counting until the CEO stands before shareholders ready to be judged on his progress and results.

I have never anticipated an AGM more than the Brainchip 2023 AGM.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 85 users

Yak52

Regular
“ Thursday /Friday (26/27 May) (sorry I cannot confirm, I do not have any data for these 2 days). “

Yak , missing info below

26 May 85,730,073 Gross / 68,197,586 Net 3.98%
27 May 93,137,091 Gross / 68,690,167 Net 4.01%
30 May 85,943,406 Gross / 58,786,482 Net 3.43%

PS , the data you have on the 25 May is the loaned information and not the borrowed / 57,504,661 G / 48,803,692 N 2.85%

Doz

Thanks Doz. That shows when it all happened .Mixed up that loaned/borrowed file also so thanks for pointing that out.

Yak52.

• Fire
  • Love

butcherano

Regular
Hi guys .. I haven't really posted in this forum yet but used to from time in HC. My mum and I are long term holders of about 10 years. My mum has been trading for about 25. She is very ill and really doesn't have a long time left with us and she rang me at 5am from hospital this morning because she read a post that sharman from HC (forgive me for even saying his name of loud here) posted this morning that really concerned her. I said I would ask the 1000 eyes about it and to get opinions to ease her thoughts. I've copied a link he put up that has her worried.. you're thoughts would be truly appreciated.
G'day @Neesie71. You need to take everything shareman says with a grain of salt. He doesn't have any technical knowledge compared to the regular posters that we have over here and generally doesn't read any of the content that he posts.

Motiv look like they're years behind us and even if they catch up they'll be leagues behind us in terms of performance with their Altai processor.

I put a couple of links and screenshots below. If you follow the hyperlink at the bottom of the first article to the Motiv website you can see that they're only at the prototype stage. The Altai processor also only has 131 thousand neurons compared to Akida which has 1.2 million neurons. And it performs at 0.5W compared to Akida which runs in the micro to milli watt range.

The second article confirms that it's inferior to TrueNorth and we know from the benchmarking in all of Anil's presentations that TrueNorth is inferior to Akida.

https://www.vestnik-donstu.ru/jour/article/view/1835?locale=en_US

1655943479788.png

https://www.researchgate.net/public...hic_Engineering_in_Autonomous_Robots/download

1655943529188.png

1655943544742.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

stuart888

Regular
Hey all!

I've been working on a small project - hopefully something useful for you all and for future investors of BRN. It's a small website that has a BRN timeline of important past and future events, and a few links etc. I made it so that we can have a quick reference of important BRN information and an easy way to introduce people to BRN.

https://akida.io/

Hopefully it's going to be useful. I have done my best to include as much as I can initially and will keep adding as new things come up.

A big thank you to TSE's "Founding Members" for their ideas and support and also to @Esq.111 for providing a list of upcoming events and @Fact Finder for allowing me to share his "The Brainchip Story".

I have made it on behalf of and for all of us shareholders and BRN supporters, so if there's anything you would like added or changed feel free to let me know!

Also a big Thank You to all of the 1000 eyes, your work is amazing and I love reading it all every day!

AKIDA BALLISTA

GR.
Big fan of yours GrandRhino. I think the message clout you provide is massive, you know Search Engine Optimization (SEO). Certainly 1000 eyes appreciates it big time.

I was thinking of the possibility to add a button (Corporate Videos), plus hopefully with Text Transcripts. If we can get the transcripts, it might be an easy paste up on your end, listing each corporate video, plus show the text below each one. That would be a lot of Search Engine Optimization, SEO text with maybe not that much work.

Just tossing out ideas, while thanking you. Best regards.

1655943833635.png

• Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Yak52

Regular
I find your posts very interesting and insightful, I learn a lot. I would like to thank you for this once especially!
Thank you cosors. Glad you can find something useful from the info posted. Hope it helps you with your investments.

Yak52 :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Top Bottom