BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

I was looking more into the jobs on offer and noticed a temporary 6 months jobs with a description off

The ASIC Verification Engineer primary job function is Pre-Silicon Design Verification of Brain Chip ASIC using industry standard verification methodologies.

Does this mean we should see be seeing Akida 2000 ready for manufacturing in around 6 months?
4E5FBFAC-4CEC-4122-9FCB-BB42D7B022EA.png
A791E979-BA1C-4A02-ABF5-2E1240491DE5.png

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 32 users

cosors

👀
I was looking more into the jobs on offer and noticed a temporary 6 months jobs with a description off

The ASIC Verification Engineer primary job function is Pre-Silicon Design Verification of Brain Chip ASIC using industry standard verification methodologies.

Does this mean we should see be seeing Akida 2000 ready for manufacturing in around 6 months? View attachment 9895 View attachment 9896
"Integration of 3rd party IPs" (and plural)
What could that mean?

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

What could that mean?
As a guess I think it could mean making sure other customers IPs work with the new chip.

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users
N

Neesie71

Hi guys .. I haven't really posted in this forum yet but used to from time in HC. My mum and I are long term holders of about 10 years. My mum has been trading for about 25. She is very ill and really doesn't have a long time left with us and she rang me at 5am from hospital this morning because she read a post that sharman from HC (forgive me for even saying his name of loud here) posted this morning that really concerned her. I said I would ask the 1000 eyes about it and to get opinions to ease her thoughts. I've copied a link he put up that has her worried.. you're thoughts would be truly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
What could that mean?
I think it means Integration of 3rd party IPs🧐😉

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 4 users
D

Deleted member 118

Hi guys .. I haven't really posted in this forum yet but used to from time in HC. My mum and I are long term holders of about 10 years. My mum has been trading for about 25. She is very ill and really doesn't have a long time left with us and she rang me at 5am from hospital this morning because she read a post that sharman (forgive me for even saying his name of loud here) posted this morning that really concerned her. I said I would ask the 1000 eyes about it and to get opinions to ease her thoughts. I've copied a link he put up that has her worried.. you're thoughts would be truly appreciated.

Sorry to hear about your mum. But my initial thought is welcome to the website Shareman or friend.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Iseki

Regular
Hi Iseki,

I posted about this on the Renesas thread. I would love for you to be right but I couldn’t find anything about Akida or SNN.

(the link above takes you to the right place/thread however it reads wrong on this post).

I also looked at the SNC part earlier in the thread but that didn’t look like a match either.

Cheers
My bad. By the look of their spec sheet, the Renesas VAD is a silly design that will keep activating anytime anyone speaks, or anyone on the radio talks - unless it has already filtered out your voices as noise. Guess we'll have to wait for "Keyword Activation".

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

cosors

👀
Hi guys .. I haven't really posted in this forum yet but used to from time in HC. My mum and I are long term holders of about 10 years. My mum has been trading for about 25. She is very ill and really doesn't have a long time left with us and she rang me at 5am from hospital this morning because she read a post that sharman from HC (forgive me for even saying his name of loud here) posted this morning that really concerned her. I said I would ask the 1000 eyes about it and to get opinions to ease her thoughts. I've copied a link he put up that has her worried.. you're thoughts would be truly appreciated.
Did you know that here in Germany the Federal Office for Information Security has issued a nationwide warning not to use their products? I don't think anyone needs to be concerned.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Dang Son

Regular
Fair call.

I’d be pleasantly surprised if a product was released as a result of this partnership this year unless it’s a toy.

But that’s fine because the main market use, e.g. Vehicle safety, patient comfort etc will be extremely large. Due to legislation in the case of cars in Europe then if we get our foot in the door as the certified standard then market share will be fantastic!
I'll be happy to see a toy if it's the state of art Nvidia Gaming Platform featuring Akida ANA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Cardpro

Regular
One of Akida's main advantage is ultra low power consumption :)
You should ask her to join tse and delete HC lol

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users

Mt09

Regular
I wouldn’t touch anything from Russia 😂

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

cosors

👀
Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Lex555

Regular
‘Hey Alexa’ in space

alexa about to get launched into space with Artemis with no internet connection. if it’s not Akida then I’m guessing it’s attached to a local built in database of responses

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Baisyet

Regular
Has it been posted this one if so sorry, I haven't watched it yet as have to run to work.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

jtardif999

Regular
That is it, first confirmed Renesas product. Thanks @uiux for the confirmation and @Makeme 2020 for finding this. Fantastic and probably not the only product they will release with Akida inside, but break open the champagne - we’ve been waiting a while 😎

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

cosors

👀
Sorry if I break the rules and post something in non-English language so for the Germans among us. It is just a snippet of a science report. It is about autonomy in ships. In this first test object under water it has to manage alone without internet connection and security against hacking is high on the list. Nothing special, but makes me think.

https://www.deutschlandfunk.de/schi...uf-see-gelingen-koennte-dlf-43e9cdfe-100.html

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Just a thought. I have the EQXX in mind, clearly a top product and already well developed. But the displays are similar or am I wrong. A cycle in development takes about three years. What if MB were the customer, who are already in Conti's portfolio and it's about other models besides that ... cockpit across Entire Cockpit Width :unsure:
It looks exactly the same as continental website. Continental might be very big for us.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Tony Coles

Regular
He says an AI program partner from the eco system, who would that be? 🤔

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Very sorry about your mum but with so little time you should encourage her to leave HC it is toxic.

From your comment about HC you do seem to understand this so with respect this should be your focus not whether one of the most corrupt technology industries in the world has caught up with AKIDA in two years.

As far as this company is concerned there is a recent Russian research paper authored by three Russian academics published on Researchgate this month looking at the present state of Neuromorphic computing in the world and Intel, IBM and BRN are the only ones they rate which seems strange when they have had a neuromorphic chip released over there since 2012.

I expect that you have been focused on your mum and not really taking any notice of the fact that the world has isolated Russia.

If this technology is a real advance and not in breach of Brainchip’s patents the fact that the EU, the UK, the USA, and Australia are definitely not going to deal illegally with Russia makes it very hard for them to compete.

Add to this that NATO, DARPA and NASA are not going to go near Russian technology any day soon I think your mum can rest easy.

I do come back to my original point however and that is you should move heaven and earth to redirect your mum away from social media and share investments onto family in her remaining days.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 70 users

Wags

Regular
EXCELLENT SPOTTING ........cosors! NVISO using the Continental Press Release pic for there own NVISO Press Release (todays webinar) solidifies Akida & Brainchip being part of this with Continental.
Better still this was a Press release from Continental 12 months ago in which they state.......... they have received their FIRST major order for a pillar-to-pillar display in a production vehicle from a global vehicle manufacturer.
And NVISO would not use that Continental image in a NVISO Press release without authorization from Continental and that would only be given to a Partner/Supplier. (remember the Merc/BRN pic)
(can anyone please confirm/link Continental & NVISO ??)

Is this order in production yet or even produced and waiting for NVISO/AKIDA inclusion? Royalties could be already in play if not soon!
One thing stands out if Continental are using NVISO/AKIDA in their products and they have orders already then BRAINCHIP/AKIDA will be in Production vehicles very soon if not already!

Yak52 :cool:;)

@Yak52 Apologies if already posted elsewhere, maybe this helps re timeline..

Continental's massive pillar-to-pillar electronic dashboard will enter production​

We're not sure what car company placed the billion-euro order, but Continental claims it'll be in production in a few short years.
Kyle Hyatt headshot

Kyle Hyatt
http://www.twitter.com/kylejhyatt
May 28, 2021 5:16 p.m. PT
pillar-to-pillar

It's meant to be generic, but this sure looks Mercedes-ish to us.
Continental

Electronic dashboards in cars are getting bigger all the time. We've seen Mercedes, in particular, lead the charge in this department, but others aren't far behind. According to an announcement published Thursday by supplier Continental, things are about to get crazier still.
Continental announced that a well-known automaker -- it won't divulge which, exactly -- has placed a massive order for its wild, full-width triple screen vehicle dash. This looks similar to the setup that Porsche offers in the Taycan but in a different configuration.
The system is slated to go into mass-production in a vehicle in 2024, and Continental claims that the order for these screens from the unnamed car company is worth more than a billion euros.
Continental's setup is definitely impressive, but it's hard to say if it competes visually with Mercedes' utterly bonkers MBUX Hyperscreenas featured on the forthcoming EQS luxury flagship sedan -- but to be fair, not much does.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Top Bottom