BRN Discussion Ongoing

GStocks123

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
On Graimatter I was reminded of the parable of the Fox and the Grapes after reading his comment.

Perhaps he is letting his backers/ investors know that they could have had a deal but it was not right at the time and so Prophesee partnering with Brainchip says nothing about his technology being inferior.

I wonder if they have other design losses where Brainchip is concerned.

As sensor fusion is the future AKIDA has a significant lead covering all five human senses plus LiDAR, radar and ultrasound.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
M
L look Edge Impulse tweeted this paper (Brainchip mentioned on page 4 next to Intel and IBM):

This paper proposes an end-to-end design for a neuromorphic wireless IoT system that integrates spike-based sensing, processing, and communication: https://t.co/UHS5eDOvh9 https://t.co/NDXNcR2rVQ

A quick take with a grain of salt opinion on Intel Capital.

Created to allow Intel to stay ahead of the innovation curve by identifying startups with this sort of potential. Intel Capital has access to Intel engineers and has 50 of those engineers placed in startups it has provided venture capital to for the purpose of assisting them through the development phase. These engineers will make recommendations as to what technology might be incorporated from Intel or elsewhere to achieve success.

We know that Tony Dawe created the Nviso opportunity however the type of progress being made by Nviso would certainly be enlivening interest at Intel Capital and if there are other startups in its stable needing what AKIDA offers well it seems obvious what could happen.

At the other end with SFive and AKIDA progress there could also lead to similar outcomes.

My preliminary opinion only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I try to find the time to read all the posts on here but your statement that Tony Dawes created the Nviso opportunity is news to me @Fact Finder !
Not sure how I missed that pearl!!

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Proga

Regular
Very good presentation. Glad the slides are going to be emailed out as I was watching it on my phone so it was a bit hard to read it all.

It very much sounds like NVISO have been working on their software for years and it’s only now that Brainchip has developed the first Neuromorphic AI chip that it is able to be run in a real time situation on the edge. I know we are glad of the partnership but I could guarantee that NVISO is too. Brainchip has enabled them ”To create an industry that didn’t exist before.”

I think I heard that somewhere before. Hopefully there will be many more new industries to follow.

Realistically it sounds like it will be some time to market: but I’m comfortable with that as it gives me more time to accumulate until the big explosion of sales occurs!

Future’s looking great!
Realistically it sounds like it will be some time to market - I don't think so SG. The hard part was always developing the software to run Akida (hardware). Sounds to me NVISO has the software but were waiting for suitable hardware to come along. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Time to market is subjective of course. Applications which are complicated and life dependant like ADAS including DMS and IMS require a lot of vigorous testing but simpler consumer applications for around the house don't.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Fire

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
I noticed Tim Llewellynn mentions room temperature quantum computing in his NVISO webinar. There’s only one company, that I am aware of, that has achieved that, Archer Materials (ASX:AXE) with its 12CQ chip.

Hopefully one day we will see a product that employs both Akida and 12CQ technology.

Now that would be “bleeding” edge, and something to behold.

DISC: I hold shares in ASX:AXE.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Fire
  • Love
Realistically it sounds like it will be some time to market - I don't think so SG. The hard part was always developing the software to run Akida (hardware). Sounds to me NVISO has the software but were waiting for suitable hardware to come along. Sounds like a match made in heaven.

Time to market is subjective of course. Applications which are complicated and life dependant like ADAS including DMS and IMS require a lot of vigorous testing but simpler consumer applications for around the house don't.

Fair call.

I’d be pleasantly surprised if a product was released as a result of this partnership this year unless it’s a toy.

But that’s fine because the main market use, e.g. Vehicle safety, patient comfort etc will be extremely large. Due to legislation in the case of cars in Europe then if we get our foot in the door as the certified standard then market share will be fantastic!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

cosors

👀
Is that a Ferrari?
No, the cockpit is certainly Conti's own design. The horse also appears in their logo. Conti supplies various auto OEMs, but here it is probably just to show it to the potential customer in a neutral vehicle or cockpit.
Ferrari would also look completely different, like this:
1655898947979.png

First Ferrari EV Will Arrive Sooner Than Expected With 2025 Debut

Ferrari previously said it’d arrive sometime after 2025.

But your question makes me think that the cockpit is Conti's own product and therefore they have the rights to the images. Nviso probably had to ask Conti to use the image. And Conti would surely only allow that if they actually cooperate. Only my assumption...

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 12 users

dippY22

Regular
This is such a wonderful advertisement for where we stand amongst the competition.
View attachment 9873

This is a very cool graphic. I ask,....what end of that curve would you like to be on going forward??? And, how many of those significant companies can be had for < 90 cents a share?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
I noticed Tim Llewellynn mentions room temperature quantum computing in his NVISO webinar. There’s only one company, that I am aware of, that has achieved that, Archer Materials (ASX:AXE) with its 12CQ chip.

Hopefully one day we will see a product that employs both Akida and 12CQ technology.

Now that would be “bleeding” edge, and something to behold.

DISC: I hold shares in ASX:AXE.
Hi SLMT -yes it will be a great combo-👍
( Rember that I was the 100% BRN in Stockhead that everyone thought I was mad- before required subscription-👍)

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS

Reactions: 6 users
I need to listen again but my feeling is MegaChips featured more strongly than I was expecting.

Probably wrong but I think MegaChips is likely close to embedding AKIDA somewhere that Nviso can be used.

Again could an interactive Nintendo game that responded to facial expressions and hand gestures have appeal.

Then perhaps a Sony camera for driver alertness monitoring.

As I said need to listen again.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 51 users
Well, I've been thru all the sites mentioned here
and none of these partners do VAD.
Therefore by elimination, Renesas have supplied their own VAD, which could be our 2 node SNN ip.
(and TBH they haven't paid us $2Mill to advertise BRN, have they?)
Therefore I am supremely, if not quietly, confident.
Hi Iseki,

I posted about this on the Renesas thread. I would love for you to be right but I couldn’t find anything about Akida or SNN.

(the link above takes you to the right place/thread however it reads wrong on this post).

I also looked at the SNC part earlier in the thread but that didn’t look like a match either.

Cheers

Reactions: 9 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Screen Recording - NVISO - Webinar - Understanding Humans in Intelligent Devices at Scale

22 June 2022

For about the first minute there is no sound as I don't think they were aware the cameras were turned on or something

I, as many were, had a bit on their plate at the time this aired. I thank you very much for taking the time to record and post this TG.

May I just say that there may very well be a number more people aware of AKIDA now.

Thank you again @TechGirl

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Hi SLMT -yes it will be a great combo-👍
( Rember that I was the 100% BRN in Stockhead that everyone thought I was mad- before required subscription-👍)

AKIDA BALLISTA UBQTS
Do you mean Strawman? I seem to be single handedly flying the flag for BrainChip over there now. Andrew Page even said so in a recent interview with Sean Heir.

BTW I love your UBQTS abbreviation.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

Reuben

Founding Member
I’m missing the balance of the other place so yes but it it is only with Mercedes’ Benz luxury passenger vehicles not Mercedes’ Benz luxury Commercial.😂🤣😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Just a reminder for all.. the nviso demo after the agm was in another Mercedes G Wagon... coincidence much🤩🤩🤩

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users
I, as many were, had a bit on their plate at the time this aired. I thank you very much for taking the time to record and post this TG.

May I just say that there may very well be a number more people aware of AKIDA now.

Thank you again @TechGirl

Agreed, what else does Nvidia have in mind for us?

First Mercedes, then NVISO.

No partnership announced…yet… but they would be fully aware of our edge performance capabilities. What’s next?

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Do you mean Strawman? I seem to be single handedly flying the flag for BrainChip over there now. Andrew Page even said so in a recent interview with Sean Heir.

BTW I love your UBQTS abbreviation.
Yes- Strawman in2019/2020 days- (y)

Reactions: 2 users

RobjHunt

Regular
No, the cockpit is certainly Conti's own design. The horse also appears in their logo. Conti supplies various auto OEMs, but here it is probably just to show it to the potential customer in a neutral vehicle or cockpit.
Ferrari would also look completely different, like this:
View attachment 9878

First Ferrari EV Will Arrive Sooner Than Expected With 2025 Debut

Ferrari previously said it’d arrive sometime after 2025.

But your question makes me think that the cockpit is Conti's own product and therefore they have the rights to the images. Nviso probably had to ask Conti to use the image. And Conti would surely only allow that if they actually cooperate. Only my assumption...
Well butter me up like a bit of bread and sprinkle on some hundreds & thousands, those two nags look similar to me 😉

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Zedjack33

Regular
I’m hanging out for the next “why I sold all my Brainchip shares” post. It’s a sure fire lift in the sp. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Yak52

Regular
"Well the Data is in and ............Yes they did take out some more "Shorts" yesterday - 3.8 Mil NEW shorts for Tuesday
after Mondays 3.3 Mil and Fridays 11.3 Mil.
Quite a lot of shorts...............
.and the SP is still up around 0.90c aprox"

II just had an epithany Yak52..

It looks to me, like they are doubling down on their bets against Brainchip.

They could be in serious trouble here!

And I mean serious!

🔥🔥🔥
Hi DB...........my thoughts also! Including all Shorts since Fridays 11.3 Mil the total is 18.4 million SHORTs they have acquired. Looking at the ASX data for Monday 20th June its getting hard to define if they have "closed or covered" their Shorts or its that extra large Short (50 Million) taken out after the AGM around Thursday /Friday (26/27 May) (sorry I cannot confirm, I do not have any data for these 2 days).

Below is a JPEG showing the 25 May Total of 38.4 Mil /29.7 Covered position and then on Tuesday 31 May it has jumped up significantly to
88.1 Mil Total / 61.1 Mil Covered numbers. Somewhere between the AGM and Tuesday 31st May another 50 Million Shorts got added !

Now after all the Shorts added since last Friday 17 June, Monday 20th & Tuesday 21st June its hard to follow whats been closed or not.

The Bottom JPEG shows the Monday 20th June Shorts. Note the Total has gone up but Covered has actually dropped. Anyones guess which lot has been "Covered/Closed".
Of note is that I believe the 50 Million Shorts taken out AFTER the AGM were done by a Major Insto and not our local "favorite" Bandits.
SP since Friday suggests that they have not been closed out probably UNLESS.........they have got nervous and bought back at a "higher" SP making them a loosing trade.
The repeated Shorts taken out on Monday 3.3 Mil and Tuesday 3.8 Mil suggest strongly they have been trying desperately to drive the price down with more Shorts to get all the trades in the money without much success!
Will they continue? How much can you keep throwing at a loosing position?

One other tactic that could be played is this. You do not have to "Sell" immediately the Shorts {borrowed stock) so its possible to hold onto them in this situation (SP WON"T GO DOWN - HELP) and wait for a very high top out perhaps after an Announcement then Sell @top and replace/close trades after a significant drop back down. No telling how long you might have to wait though. Possibly what those 50 mil (Shorts) is destined for.

Yak52:cool:

ASX Shorts for Mon 20 June 2022.jpg

POST AGM Shorting 50 Mil.jpg

Yak52

Attachments

• ASX Shorts for Mon 20 June 2022.jpg
    ASX Shorts for Mon 20 June 2022.jpg
    137.5 KB · Views: 49
Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users
Top Bottom