BRN Discussion Ongoing

Build-it

Regular

[/QUOTE]
I think that is a tad unkind to the ASX.

If Brainchip ran a commercial wherein they claimed Elon Musk was recommending investing in BRNASX when this was not the case all hell would rain down upon us and BRN would most likely be suspended, delisted and criminal charges laid.

Yet every single day such fake commercials are run all over the web world wide for various crypto investments.

There really is no comparison it is an entirely buyer beware market.

It not a secret it is a largely unregulated market.

I am not opposed to it or using it to make or loose money but it is what it is from a regulatory absence point of view.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Even Twiggy, Karl & Waleed were on the crypto bus and advertised on HC.😆

Know who was corrupt HC for excepting the advertisers dollars or the advertiser for advertising fake endorsements.🤪

Paul Rickard who appears on Switzer says crypto will be the canary for the bulls to re enter, just another opinion and you know what they say about opinions.
Everyone's got one and something about a..s h....s. or noses.

Edge Compute.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Reactions: 16 users

Build-it

Regular

Even Twiggy, Karl & Waleed were on the crypto bus and advertised on HC.😆

Know who was corrupt HC for excepting the advertisers dollars or the advertiser for advertising fake endorsements.🤪

Paul Rickard who appears on Switzer says crypto will be the canary for the bulls to re enter, just another opinion and you know what they say about opinions.
Everyone's got one and something about a..s h....s. or noses.

Edge Compute.
[/QUOTE]

Disregard Elon I was going to post re Elon but chose not to.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

Build-it

Regular
A wild thought could the announcement releasing the next generation AKIDA with LSTM being co-ordinated to coincide with a press release regarding a partnership with a large commercial entity proposing to bring it to market???

I personally have no doubt it is ready to go so must be a reason to delay the release???

My opinion and speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

We must be getting close to an announcement and the market is looking for a good story and of course the market knows about BRN.

Timing is everything as they say and to coincide with the 200 inclusion would light it up. ,100, 50, 20 WHERE COMING.

Machine learning and Edge Compute is gaining traction and for us on TSE we have front row seats and tickets on the bus.

Edge Compute.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 41 users
Timing is everything as they say and to coincide with the 200 inclusion would light it up. ,100, 50, 20 WHERE COMING.
I think you need to add this to your TSX handle

'and they will come'

Akida 1000 is now built. Brainchip are on the verge of commissioning the LSTM and the customers have all been lining up to get a slice of the action.
Each day is a step closer to ignition.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
A wild thought could the announcement releasing the next generation AKIDA with LSTM being co-ordinated to coincide with a press release regarding a partnership with a large commercial entity proposing to bring it to market???

I personally have no doubt it is ready to go so must be a reason to delay the release???

My opinion and speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It depends, on whether AKIDA with LSTM, would be considered a "material" development and a matter of continuous disclosure by the Company, for ASX requirements..

By everything we've seen recently, you would think, that it's not and would "only" be worthy of a Company announcement.

So while I was originally going to disagree with you.. 😛
I think, that it's well possible..

What's the probability, of a material revenue IP deal, or 3, or.. Hinging on LTSM?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users
Interesting article from Moscow re Neuromorphic Artificial Intelligence Systems.
Discusses the current AI systems and AKIDA gets its own mention at Page 15.

Attachments

• Neuromorphic_Artificial_Intelligence_Systems.pdf
    613 KB · Views: 160
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

jla

Regular
Interesting article from Moscow re Neuromorphic Artificial Intelligence Systems.
Can not open.??

Reactions: 1 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Reactions: 5 users
Discusses the current AI systems and AKIDA gets its own mention at Page
3.8 Akida
Akida [39] is the first commercial neuromorphic processor, commercially available since August 2021. It has been developed by Australian BrainChip since 2013. Fifteen companies, including
Here is the AKIDA coverage:

“3.8 Akida
Akida [39] is the first commercial neuromorphic processor, commercially available since August 2021. It has been developed by Australian BrainChip since 2013. Fifteen companies, including
NASA, joined the early access program. In addition to Akida System on Chip (SoC), BrainChip also offers licensing of their technologies, providing chip manufacturers a license to build custom solutions.
The chip is marketed as a power efficient event-based processor for Edge computing, not requiring an external CPU. Power consumption for various tasks may range from 100 μW to 300 mW. For example, Akida is capable of processing at 1,000 frames/Watt (compare to TrueNorth with 6,000 frames/Watt). The first generation chip supports operations with convolutional and fully connected networks, with the prospect to add support of LSTM, transformers, capsule networks, recurrent and cortical neural networks. ANN network can be transformed into SNN and executed on the chip.
One Akida chip in a mesh network incorporates 80 Neural Processing Units (NPU), which enables modeling 1,200,000 neurons and 10,000,000,000 synapses. The chip is built at TSMC 28 nm. In 2022, BrainChip announced the second generation chip at 16 nm.
Akida’s ecosystem provides a free chip emulator, TensorFlow compatible framework MetaTF for transformation of convolutional and fully connected neural networks into SNN, аnd a set of pre-trained models. When designing a neural network architecture for execution at Akida, one should take into account a number of additional limitations concerning the layer parameters (e.g. maximum convolution size is 7, while stride 2 is supported for convolution size 3 only) and their sequence.
The major distinctive feature is that incremental, one-shot and continuous learning are sup- ported straight at the chip. At the AI Hardware Summit 2021 BrainChip showed the solution capable of identifying a human in other contexts after having seen him or her only once. Another product by BrainChip is a smart speaker, that on having heard a new voice asks the speaker to identify and after that calls the person by their name. There results are achieved with help of a proprietary local training algorithm on the basis of homeostatic STDP. Only the last fully connected layer supports synaptic plasticity and is involved in learning.
Another instructive case from the AI Hardware Summit 2021 was a classification of fast- moving objects (for example, a race car). Usually, such objects are off the frame center and significantly blurred but they can be detected using an event-based approach

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

jla

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Serengeti

Regular
Is Akida in this product?

Roborock vacuum cleaner

The Roborock S7 MaxV in test

Beyond LiDAR - Introducing Reactive AI 2.0, Roborock’s upgraded navigation technology

Roborock, with its always-eager & ambitious group of engineers, has decided that even the almighty LiDAR has its flaws and has introduced its own proprietary Reactive AI 2.0 obstacle recognition and avoidance system in Jan 2022.

Reactive AI 2.0 - How Effective Is It?
The 3D structured light acts as a ruler, accurately measuring the distance between an object in the S7 MaxV’s path and the S7 MaxV itself. It is also able to make sense of the dimensions of the obstacles.

The RGB camera plays the role of the human eye, capturing detailed images of the obstacles, including texture and color.

Both the 3D structured light and the RGB camera feed information onto the onboard processor, powered by a NPU chip (the brain), which then allows the pre-set machine learning algorithms to kick into play. The S7 MaxV will then clean around different objects/ obstacles at an optimal distance - meaning the less risky the object is, the closer the S7 MaxV will clean around the objects. This also means less chances of collision while at the same time, less chances of missed cleaning spots.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Here is the AKIDA coverage:

“3.8 Akida
NASA, joined the early access program. In addition to Akida System on Chip (SoC), BrainChip also offers licensing of their technologies, providing chip manufacturers a license to build custom solutions.
The chip is marketed as a power efficient event-based processor for Edge computing, not requiring an external CPU. Power consumption for various tasks may range from 100 μW to 300 mW. For example, Akida is capable of processing at 1,000 frames/Watt (compare to TrueNorth with 6,000 frames/Watt). The first generation chip supports operations with convolutional and fully connected networks, with the prospect to add support of LSTM, transformers, capsule networks, recurrent and cortical neural networks. ANN network can be transformed into SNN and executed on the chip.
One Akida chip in a mesh network incorporates 80 Neural Processing Units (NPU), which enables modeling 1,200,000 neurons and 10,000,000,000 synapses. The chip is built at TSMC 28 nm. In 2022, BrainChip announced the second generation chip at 16 nm.
Akida’s ecosystem provides a free chip emulator, TensorFlow compatible framework MetaTF for transformation of convolutional and fully connected neural networks into SNN, аnd a set of pre-trained models. When designing a neural network architecture for execution at Akida, one should take into account a number of additional limitations concerning the layer parameters (e.g. maximum convolution size is 7, while stride 2 is supported for convolution size 3 only) and their sequence.
The major distinctive feature is that incremental, one-shot and continuous learning are sup- ported straight at the chip. At the AI Hardware Summit 2021 BrainChip showed the solution capable of identifying a human in other contexts after having seen him or her only once. Another product by BrainChip is a smart speaker, that on having heard a new voice asks the speaker to identify and after that calls the person by their name. There results are achieved with help of a proprietary local training algorithm on the basis of homeostatic STDP. Only the last fully connected layer supports synaptic plasticity and is involved in learning.
Another instructive case from the AI Hardware Summit 2021 was a classification of fast- moving objects (for example, a race car). Usually, such objects are off the frame center and significantly blurred but they can be detected using an event-based approach
Here is the table which is beyond my capability for processing re competitors:

1655630151463.png

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Is Akida in this product?

Roborock vacuum cleaner

The Roborock S7 MaxV in test

Beyond LiDAR - Introducing Reactive AI 2.0, Roborock’s upgraded navigation technology

Roborock, with its always-eager & ambitious group of engineers, has decided that even the almighty LiDAR has its flaws and has introduced its own proprietary Reactive AI 2.0 obstacle recognition and avoidance system in Jan 2022.

Reactive AI 2.0 - How Effective Is It?
The 3D structured light acts as a ruler, accurately measuring the distance between an object in the S7 MaxV’s path and the S7 MaxV itself. It is also able to make sense of the dimensions of the obstacles.

The RGB camera plays the role of the human eye, capturing detailed images of the obstacles, including texture and color.

Both the 3D structured light and the RGB camera feed information onto the onboard processor, powered by a NPU chip (the brain), which then allows the pre-set machine learning algorithms to kick into play. The S7 MaxV will then clean around different objects/ obstacles at an optimal distance - meaning the less risky the object is, the closer the S7 MaxV will clean around the objects. This also means less chances of collision while at the same time, less chances of missed cleaning spots.
Im not sure if it is Serengeti but im sure Akida will be able to one shot learn what is poo and learn to avoid it
1655630315997.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41 users

Dhm

Regular
Just out of interest @Stable Genius what is the delay on starting your SMSF? I cannot perceive any reason why you would need to wait. A SMSF is exactly like any other super fund and can be commenced at any time.

And regardless of where your super is now, as I understand super choices legislation, everyone is entitled to switch super at their own discretion. And that even includes government super.
I’m now in pension mode but previous to this, from around 2005 I moved my super to a ‘wrap’ account, the one I used was BT Super Wrap. I could buy and sell stocks, and the bonus was that BT did all the tax accounting stuff as well. Not sure if it is still around but surely other companies offer similar wrap products.

On another note one of my disclosed companies below is coming to life after a bid from Pfizer. Hopefully the start of a number of bids from a number of third parties. Just like Brainchip it is disruptive in its space.

Last edited:
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

newpunta

Regular
WoW BVR ......... that Ostrich bloke was right ......... Akida is everywhere - even the Russians are onto us.
I have been catching up ..... so many posts of quality, thanks to you all.

Every day I ask myself ...... how can I make sum money ???
Should I invest in a new or used business, cryptos or maybe real estate ????? and every day I give myself the same answer .....NO !!
There is only one safe investment I can think of that will out perform all of the above ........ and very likely be life changing.
Here is how I EXPLAINED it to a person I am much in debt to when my computer died recently ....... he saved everything to another PC.
Life Saver - no other words for it ....... posting a piece of it here cos it clearly explains my sentiment of the BrainChip.

As a punter, I confirm there is rarely such thing as a certainty, and any that do fit such a description are usually at very short odds, and therefore in my opinion not worth the risk.
BRN fits the CERTAINTY picture ……… the good news is …… write your own ticket for the odds you want, will all depend on how long you hold.
My guess is by 2025 an investment at today’s price with be worth 100 times or more…….. 100-1 (just need to hold em and wait) ….. this will be life changing.
In less than 10 years bigger than can ever be imagined today.

SOME recent LINKS BELOW for you…… plenty of info out there.

INTERESTING day ahead ....... and not wishing any holders Good Luck anymore .... we are way past that stage 😂

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
D

Deleted member 118

And should I cash out as I’m up $0.46 cents on my buttcoin.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

I spoke to soon as I’m now a $1 down

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Dhm

Regular
Japanese robots fulfilling solutions to a number of problems. But the video is not about what the first glimpse may suggest. 😒 Panasonic are mentioned and we know Nviso have their ear for future improvements especially in their expanding robot market. Not sure we are a part of this yet but the connections are there.

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom