BRN Discussion Ongoing

_Nordi_

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 104 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Brainchip partners with Prophesee AI, think we all suspected this one, I guess Sony is a tick as well ✅
30E1BDFA-9EC5-45A6-8736-22C595EFCA10.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 109 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 67 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
Good morning ☕

"We've successfully ported the data from Prophesee's neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance," said Anil Mankar, Co-Founder and CDO of BrainChip. "This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida's ability to process data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy at the point of acquisition truly advances state-of-the-art AI enablement and offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution."

"By combining our Metavision solution with Akida-based IP, we are better able to deliver a complete high-performance and ultra-low power solution to OEMs looking to leverage edge-based visual technologies as part of their product offerings, said Luca Verre, CEO and co-founder of Prophesee."

Its great to be a shareholder

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 95 users

Perhaps

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

Foxdog

Regular
Great release coinciding with entry to the ASX 200. Is this worthy of a market announcement?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Terroni2105

Founding Member
Prophesee Partners ;)

1655677006141.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 77 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 46 users

Papacass

Regular
"We've successfully ported the data from Prophesee's neuromorphic-based camera sensor to process inference on Akida with impressive performance," said Anil Mankar, Co-Founder and CDO of BrainChip. "This combination of intelligent vision sensors with Akida's ability to process data with unparalleled efficiency, precision and economy of energy at the point of acquisition truly advances state-of-the-art AI enablement and offers manufacturers a ready-to-implement solution."

"By combining our Metavision solution with Akida-based IP, we are better able to deliver a complete high-performance and ultra-low power solution to OEMs looking to leverage edge-based visual technologies as part of their product offerings, said Luca Verre, CEO and co-founder of Prophesee."

Its great to be a shareholder
‘Process inference’ ?? Does this have something to do with LSTM? AKD 2000?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Even have a space ready for Brainchip.

The spider web is starting to spread over the entire automotive and robotics industry.

The CEO Sean Hehir is probably already looking forward to being judged on his performance at next years AGM.

My opinion and speculation only but @BaconLover has a few adjustments to make to the Iceberg.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 72 users
‘Process inference’ ?? Does this have something to do with LSTM? AKD 2000?
I was just reading as the same thought occurred as this is an unusual way for Anil Mankar to describe what they are doing so I am speculating that you are right and that this platform is using the information from the sensor to make predictions about the next action the object will take.

inference
noun [ C or U ]
formal

“UK

/ˈɪn.fər.əns/ US

/ˈɪn.fɚ.əns/

a guess that you make or an opinion that you form based on the information that you have”

This could be something very, very big. Is this why it is Anil Mankar announcing it for Brainchip???

My opinion and speculation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 52 users
  • Love
  • Fire
Good morning and good evening from NYC. I have been speaking to the stock market manager see photo for proof and they said brainchip will be green today and $3 by end of year

Attachments

• 5C94801D-FE42-4E55-B62F-E1DFED05DCF9.jpeg
    5C94801D-FE42-4E55-B62F-E1DFED05DCF9.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 139
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
"it is entirely possible that Akida helped clinch the commercial pilot deal between nviso and Siemens"

That, was exactly my thinking as well, Diogenese! 👍

@Labsy @BaconLover, where did you get the 18 ingredients for KFC from!
Let's try and keep things factual here, 11 herbs and spices (of which only 1 or 2, would be a mystery), the chicken and the oil, that's 13!
Unless you're including chips and sides?

On a sour note, US futures looking miserable again already 🙄..

The roller coaster continues..

"it is entirely possible that Akida helped clinch the commercial pilot deal between nviso and Siemens"

For those that didn't see it, this was from @Realinfo back in April. I would say you are on the money here @Diogenese

1655679437917.png

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 44 users
I was just reading as the same thought occurred as this is an unusual way for Anil Mankar to describe what they are doing so I am speculating that you are right and that this platform is using the information from the sensor to make predictions about the next action the object will take.

inference
noun [ C or U ]
formal

“UK

/ˈɪn.fər.əns/ US

/ˈɪn.fɚ.əns/

a guess that you make or an opinion that you form based on the information that you have”

This could be something very, very big. Is this why it is Anil Mankar announcing it for Brainchip???

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
This ability to infer is an absolute requirement for robots that work with humans in industry or domestically.

When I say robots I am using Alex the rocket scientist’s definition which includes everything from drones to automobiles as well as what you normally imagine to be a robot.

If Brainchip and Prophesee have cracked this then at least Sony and Mercedes Benz will be all over it.

Need more information but it is definitely something the 1,000 Eyes can devote their talents too as confirmation will be incredible.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

Diogenese

Top 20

inference
noun [ C or U ]
formal

“UK

/ˈɪn.fər.əns/ US

/ˈɪn.fɚ.əns/

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I don't think inference implies LSTM.
1655679704313.png

https://brainchip.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/10/BrainChip-Linley-Akida-Presentation_v5.pdf

I understand inference in this context to mean the ability to classify an object from an unfamiliar angle, as we have seen with one-shot learning, recognizing a tiger from various angles, having seen it from only one angle.

1655679848992.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
I don't think inference implies LSTM. View attachment 9676

View attachment 9677
I said it was speculation so you can put your ogre back under the bridge.

The words used are to “process inference on Akida” which is not how it is normally put by Anil Mankar or others from Brainchip.

I think that with LSTM lurking in the background your ogre has jumped too early.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Anyone who has time might profit from reading the @uiux links to Prophesee on the ‘All roads lead to JAST’ thread.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

butcherano

Regular
Can we assume from the Prophesee / Brainchip partnership that Prophesee are no longer using SynSense for their neuromorphic chips? I can’t see how there would be a need for Prophesee to use Akida as well as any of the SynSense hardware or software?!

Partnering up with Prophesee is great….but edging out their existing neuromorphic partner is even better….and a real validation of our technology versus a direct and now proven inferior competitor.

• Fire
  • Love

wilzy123

Founding Member
unnamed (1).jpg

IUC2aY.gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 48 users
Top Bottom