BRN Discussion Ongoing

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
WARNING TAD OVER 330 PAGES
But very interesting read. Sounds like a lot but it's not. 5.6 mb
https://ec.europa.eu/info/sites/inf...td_radical-innovation-breakthrough_052019.pdf
Morning Rise from the ashes,

That was a pretty intense read , on my mobile.

Skimming through, all interesting.

Try these pages , if limited for time.

Page 79, Neuromorphic chips.

Page 91, Artificial Synapses/ Brain.

Page 129, Molecular Recognition.

Page 282, interesting chart.

Page 292, interesting

Page 328, Fast Emerging Tech.

Definitely worth a read.

Regards,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

M_C

Founding Member

Fundamentally, the IP company keeps putting exclamation points confirming the quality of the Akida chip. The inclusion in the AI partner program of the global semiconductor giant ARM underpins this once again.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

M_C

Founding Member
I’m in London for a holiday to catch up with family, and I saw this sign. I’m pretty sure the message isn’t what we want it to be, but one day, I’m sure soon enough, another major company will announce just what we want to hear. Patiently waiting View attachment 9440

Oh contrare @Dhm , I can't think of a more suitable chip for protecting a users privacy than AKIDA............ ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Zedjack33

Regular
Apologies if posted already.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users
I’ll just wait until @Fact Finder posts the important parts as it’s way to long for me to read.

Will only do that if you tell me what they do with Precision after they harvest it? 😎 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

ACA29513-8ABF-4481-9CD1-C9CFBA2E28F2.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users
Not new but worth reinforcing given Edge Impulse has a developer network of 33,000:

BRAINCHIP AND EDGE IMPULSE COLLABORATE FOR BETTER EDGE AI PRODUCT OFFERINGS​

29 May, 2022
Views0 Comments
Two well-known edge AI solutions providers, BrainChip and Edge Impulse, have partnered to evolve an edge ecosystem that aims to accelerate AI/ML deployment in a variety of applications. The combination of BrainChip’s Akida technology with Edge Impulse’s platform will allow developers and enterprises to achieve improved machine learning performance with a fast and efficient development period. This collaboration is seen to provide faster time to market and attain a competitive advantage over other edge AI market leaders.
We recently covered BrainChip’s announcement of the availability of Mini PCIe boards that integrate the Akida technology-powered AKD1000 AIoT chipset. AKD1000 delivers unparalleled performance and efficiency with ultra-low latency to run multiple networks simultaneously. Designed for OEMs and car manufacturers, the edge AI processor is capable of early detection through real-time analysis of incoming sensor data. Leveraging real-time capabilities, the AKD1000 chip reduces existing problems with privacy, latency, and bandwidth constraints.
Partnering with Edge Impulse creates a unique market solution that brings their powerful and easy to use AI/ML application design platform unparalleled performance with BrainChip’s silicon-proven on-chip learning and ultra-low power IP, said Jerome Nadel, BrainChip CMO.
On the other hand, Edge Impulsehas always been a go-to platform for any developer to build edge AI applications. The easy-to-use platform reduces the entry requirements and enables a newbie to get started with little knowledge. Recently, an article showed how image classification on ESP32-CAMwas developed through Edge Impulse Studio and demonstrated the market capture for edge AI implementation. The software side for building AI applications has always been a tough task, but with Edge Impulse, the revolution in development platforms has taken place.
By integrating solutions, such as deploying BrainChip’s neuromorphic IP with our ML platform, developers and enterprise customers are empowered to build advanced machine learning solutions quickly and efficiently so that they are well-positioned as leaders within their respective markets, said Zach Shelby, CEO and co-founder at Edge Impulse.
The partnership marks a major breakthrough for the edge ecosystem, enabling customers to develop complex and advanced edge AI applications with ease. You can get started with Edge Impulse studio, and to get your hands on the $499 BrainChip PCIe board, the company has started to take pre-orders.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Wonder if Akida will play any part in this.

"By combining ALWAYS’s heterogeneous edge compute, hardware hardening expertise and 5G core development with NewSpace Networks software experience, virtualization and networking knowledge the company has combined these technologies into a complete survivable, micro-edge datacenter solution."

"Founded by a Silicon Valley team of aerospace, computer virtualization and networking veterans, NewSpace increases access to remotely generated data and enables highly efficient communication from space, utilizing satellite network optimization, AI and edge computing. ALWAYS plans to integrate NewSpace technology into its military-grade Private 5G offerings, which are built to withstand attacks including a nuclear-generated electromagnetic pulse (EMP), as well as nation state-level threats in the cyber realm."

"The ALWAYS micro-edge datacenter ensures access to data — anytime, anywhere, in even catastrophic conditions — by offering high-performance heterogeneous edge computing and diverse, secure communications, including 5G, in a tamper-resistant, EMP-hardened enclosure."

• Thinking
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
80 CENT PARTY TODAY

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 51 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
I just ran across the following which might just stem those tears. Particularly if you have read @cosors post and the ASIC link which speaks about your personal liability for links you post on social media that might be taken as an endorsement of the views expressed:

Tony Dawe’s Post​

Tony Dawe

Tony Dawe

Manager of Investor Relations at BrainChip Holdings Limited
4mo

Thomas Hülsing

Thomas Hülsing

System-of-Systems Engineering
4mo
A Game Changer Even after decades and decades of technological advancements, no computer has managed to beat the brain with respect to efficiency, power consumption, and many other factors. The human brain is still the most efficient and powerful "computer" that exists. Because the human brain does not work like a classic computer - but quite differently. The Akida from BrainChip Holdings Limited works very differently - very different from classic computers. The Akida works more like the human brain. https://lnkd.in/e4daExqg
FUTURE: What’s So Exciting About Neuromorphic Computing

FUTURE: What’s So Exciting About Neuromorphic Computing

pressreader.com​

LikeComment
To view or add a comment, sign in

Others also viewed​

Jesse Chapman

Jesse Chapman

Verification Engineer
1w · Edited

BrainChip time has come: I think it is time to call out sceptics of the unique & unrivalled technology advance created by Peter Van Der Made & Anil Mankar that is AKIDA technologies.

Shortly with the release of the next generation AKIDA IP with #LSTM it will leap to 5 years ahead of the rest of the World & be unassailable.

The World has moved on into the next decade & AKIDA has raced even further ahead & the only question remaining is how much of the Edge market will BrainChip capture with its world class team of sales & marketing professionals & technology business leaders & its fast emerging #ecosystem partners.

My estimate separate from the above as to what percentage BrainChip will capture is based on all my readings & conversations & is 30% to 60% of the EDGE market by 2025. While I believe that 70 billion US dollars is an underestimate of what the market is for AKIDA technology overall I will adopt it, as it is the number BrainChip itself likes to cite, & in doing so my estimates will place gross earnings in the tens of billions of US dollars by 2025. In saying this I am not putting that the cash receipts in 2025 will be in tens of billions of US dollars but that the value of contractual engagements by then will be of these levels.

BrainChip is bringing #ai at the EDGE to the World in a way that no one else is able to do & from its website the following four points make this reasoning easy to grasp:

Power Efficient #microwatts

Akida performs up to trillions of operations per second while only consuming microwatts to milliwatts of power.

Ultra-Low Latency

Ultra Low Latency Akida supports ultra-low latency applications by minimizing or eliminating data movement between endpoints & the #cloud

Multiple Networks
 Simultaneously

A single Akida #chip runs many different neural networks simultaneously.

One-Shot Learning

Akida leverages one-shot learning to improve the hearing, smelling, tasting, & tactile abilities of smart sensors.

TRUSTED, COMMERCIAL & RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS

Armed with these best in EDGE attributes BrainChip also is the publicly acknowledged trusted commercial & research partner of the following global players:
SiFive
NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Mercedes-Benz AG
Valeo
MegaChips Corporation
Renesas Electronics
Arm
Edge Impulse
MosChip
NVISO

PATENT PROTECTION
BrainChip & those who have led her since the beginning have been seasoned players who understood exactly what needed to be done to protect their unique AKIDA technologies advance & as such have ensured through experience & appropriate advice & a long period of stealth that they have a strong defensible #patent wall around their core AKIDA #technology IMO not many #investment opportunities present themselves such as BrainChip does. This is my opinion so DYOR #semiconductor #neuromorphic #tech #ai # #neuralnetworks #machinelearning #SoC #IoT #edgecomputing #data

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 93 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
I am waiting for our mates *cough* to post on their site.
"WYy BRN jUmpEd 7.68% at eArly OpeN, but fIrSt hERe is wHEre you ShoULd inVEst $1000, and BRN is not oNe of tHEm" :D😎

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I am waiting for our mates *cough* to post on their site.
"WYy BRN jUmpEd 7.68% at eArly OpeN, but fIrSt hERe is wHEre you ShoULd inVEst $1000, and BRN is not oNe of tHEm" :D😎
20211124_225410.jpg

• Haha
  • Sad

hotty4040

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users
During the terrible bushfires that savaged Australia there was much calling out of the super wealthy of Australian business for allegedly failing to step up and donate to the recovery effort.

Much has been written over the years about the absence of a culture of philanthropy in Australia amongst our rich.

The following article from 2021 sets out one wealthy individuals perspective on the absence of this culture:

https://www.afr.com/wealth/people/t...e-wealthy-did-the-right-thing-20210513-p57rh6

Don’t be put off by the fact that it is an AFR article as the author is independent of the organisation.

In reading this article you will note that Peter van der Made’s paper wealth falls well short of the group being targeted by the author in fact about 100 million dollars short.

Peter van der Made’s donation pushes very close to 2% of his now paper wealth and in doing so outshines the efforts of many of those referenced in the article.

The fact that a tin pot organisation run by a windsurfer can publish the sort of rubbish it does speaks to the deep seated it’s all about me culture that masquerades as sophisticated financial expertise in this country.

The actions of Peter van der Made and his family in donating to charity should have been lauded by the financial industry but all we have heard is crickets beyond this scurrilous piece of gutter journalism.

The silence of all the other rags and authors at Motley Fool, ***************** and The Financial Review is as bad as it evidences they have no interest in promoting a higher standard amongst the wealthy in Australia.

Their complete silence tells me everything I need to know about their ethical standards and reveals an existential truth about the level of moral corruption in the financial services industry in Australia.

My opinion only.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Great post @Fact Finder and I see you snuck‘existential truth’ in there 😂

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users
Great post @Fact Finder and I see you snuck‘existential truth’ in there 😂
Yes and it will happen again as it has taken root in a part of my brain and will not let go.

And that is the existential truth the whole existential truth and nothing but the existential truth so help me God. 🧐😞😞😞

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom