BRN Discussion Ongoing

gex

Regular
It really does surprise me how coordinated the market is for being a so called unpredictable beast

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
I just ran across the following which might just stem those tears. Particularly if you have read @cosors post and the ASIC link which speaks about your personal liability for links you post on social media that might be taken as an endorsement of the views expressed:

Tony Dawe’s Post​

Tony Dawe

Tony Dawe

Manager of Investor Relations at BrainChip Holdings Limited
4mo

Thomas Hülsing

Thomas Hülsing

System-of-Systems Engineering
4mo
A Game Changer Even after decades and decades of technological advancements, no computer has managed to beat the brain with respect to efficiency, power consumption, and many other factors. The human brain is still the most efficient and powerful "computer" that exists. Because the human brain does not work like a classic computer - but quite differently. The Akida from BrainChip Holdings Limited works very differently - very different from classic computers. The Akida works more like the human brain. https://lnkd.in/e4daExqg
FUTURE: What’s So Exciting About Neuromorphic Computing

FUTURE: What’s So Exciting About Neuromorphic Computing

pressreader.com​

LikeComment
To view or add a comment, sign in

Others also viewed​

Jesse Chapman

Jesse Chapman

Verification Engineer
1w · Edited

BrainChip time has come: I think it is time to call out sceptics of the unique & unrivalled technology advance created by Peter Van Der Made & Anil Mankar that is AKIDA technologies.

Shortly with the release of the next generation AKIDA IP with #LSTM it will leap to 5 years ahead of the rest of the World & be unassailable.

The World has moved on into the next decade & AKIDA has raced even further ahead & the only question remaining is how much of the Edge market will BrainChip capture with its world class team of sales & marketing professionals & technology business leaders & its fast emerging #ecosystem partners.

My estimate separate from the above as to what percentage BrainChip will capture is based on all my readings & conversations & is 30% to 60% of the EDGE market by 2025. While I believe that 70 billion US dollars is an underestimate of what the market is for AKIDA technology overall I will adopt it, as it is the number BrainChip itself likes to cite, & in doing so my estimates will place gross earnings in the tens of billions of US dollars by 2025. In saying this I am not putting that the cash receipts in 2025 will be in tens of billions of US dollars but that the value of contractual engagements by then will be of these levels.

BrainChip is bringing #ai at the EDGE to the World in a way that no one else is able to do & from its website the following four points make this reasoning easy to grasp:

Power Efficient #microwatts

Akida performs up to trillions of operations per second while only consuming microwatts to milliwatts of power.

Ultra-Low Latency

Ultra Low Latency Akida supports ultra-low latency applications by minimizing or eliminating data movement between endpoints & the #cloud

Multiple Networks
 Simultaneously

A single Akida #chip runs many different neural networks simultaneously.

One-Shot Learning

Akida leverages one-shot learning to improve the hearing, smelling, tasting, & tactile abilities of smart sensors.

TRUSTED, COMMERCIAL & RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS

Armed with these best in EDGE attributes BrainChip also is the publicly acknowledged trusted commercial & research partner of the following global players:
SiFive
NASA - National Aeronautics and Space Administration
Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) Mercedes-Benz AG
Valeo
MegaChips Corporation
Renesas Electronics
Arm
Edge Impulse
MosChip
NVISO

PATENT PROTECTION
BrainChip & those who have led her since the beginning have been seasoned players who understood exactly what needed to be done to protect their unique AKIDA technologies advance & as such have ensured through experience & appropriate advice & a long period of stealth that they have a strong defensible #patent wall around their core AKIDA #technology IMO not many #investment opportunities present themselves such as BrainChip does. This is my opinion so DYOR #semiconductor #neuromorphic #tech #ai # #neuralnetworks #machinelearning #SoC #IoT #edgecomputing #data
Hi FF

Sorry, I'm not following.

Are you suggesting that Jesse's post is a bit too close to the ASIC line for comfort and so is at risk of being the type of social media content they'll now have in their sights?

Thanks !

Reactions: 6 users
So we had the $2 party in Perth. Then $1 party in Melbourne.
Now 80 cents party you say; I don't like this game.

Baby Reaction GIF
It’s so we can buy more for the next $1 and $2 partys

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Hi FF

Sorry, I'm not following.

Are you suggesting that Jesse's post is a bit too close to the ASIC line for comfort and so is at risk of being the type of social media content they'll now have in their sights?

Thanks !
No what I am suggesting is that Tony Dawe and hence Brainchip have adopted Jesse’s post and as such can be seen as recommending his views as an accurate assessment of the company and its investment potential.

What Jesse thinks is immaterial it’s Brainchips implied adoption of what he thinks that is important.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I haven’t listened yet, but no doubt it’ll be good!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
No what I am suggesting is that Tony Dawe and hence Brainchip have adopted Jesse’s post and as such can be seen as recommending his views as an accurate assessment of the company and its investment potential.

What Jesse thinks is immaterial it’s Brainchips implied adoption of what he thinks that is important.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

You're right FF my tears have disappeared :)

Happy Dexters Laboratory GIF

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

mcm

Regular
I wonder if the shorters are feeling a little worried ... with today's action and Monday's looming.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

SERA2g

Founding Member

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi FF

Thank you for clarifying that.

The formatting on your post was a little wonky so I was a bit confused as to what I was looking at!

Akida Ballista.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 16 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
OHHHHH YEAHHHH BABY!!!!!!!
baby-beer.jpg

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 39 users

Shadow59

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Apologies if posted previously.

• Fire
Reactions: 15 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Apologies if posted previously.

Nice .. Bravo, I have been looking forward to another update from our mate ASX investor :)

• Love
Reactions: 14 users

Xray1

Regular
I wonder how much of today's S/Price trading action is based on FOMO with BRN's inclusion in the ASX200 next Monday ?? !!

• Love
Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Another MUST listen from SiFive CEO.

Power efficiency is talked about a lot, his customers reckon its very obvious in mobile, automotive, data centre, and many other applications.

Some of the other descriptions from Patrick:

- Super low power.
- Highly scalable.
- One set of software will work on various continuum.

SiFive are in;
5G infrastructure
Mobile handsets
WiFi gear

Over Hundred customers, on Edge front 1 customer is building security cameras (apparently it's a very well known company)

🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 61 users
Just reading a new paper published recently.

Couple snips on what I found re BRN so far.

Paper attached.

Received April 10, 2022, accepted May 21, 2022, date of publication May 30, 2022, date of current version June 7, 2022. Digital Object Identifier 10.1109/ACCESS.2022.3179047

Hardware-Assisted Machine Learning in Resource-Constrained IoT Environments for Security: Review and Future Prospective
GEORGIOS KORNAROS Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Hellenic Mediterranean University, 71410 Iraklio, Greece e-mail: kornaros@hmu.gr

This work was supported in part by the European Union (EU) Horizon 2020 Project AVANGARD (advanced manufacturing solutions tightly aligned with business needs) under Agreement 869986.

Towards dedicated, specialized AI-workload processors, BrainChips’s Akida neuromorphic processor is a revolutionary advanced neural networking processor that brings artificial intelligence to the edge [133]. The Akida NSoC is designed for use as a stand-alone embedded accelerator or as a co-processor, while also including interfaces for ADAS sensors, audio sensors, and other IoT sensors. Moreover, NeuroEdges are devices that support the implementation of edge computing systems using neuromorphic chips, named NM500 [134], and common commercial embedded boards, however mostly targeted to face recognition [135]. Research results demonstrate considerable advantage for real-time computations, thus savings in terms of the burden of requiring many datasets for effective training.

1655347519999.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 62 users

Thanks for the video Jesse, very interesting indeed. Definitely worth listening to.

Love the bit at the 10:30min mark. "Customers are coming back to us and saying you know what, we're coming up with this outrageous performance per watt advantage"

Yep, you've just had a taste of some sweet Akida, haha!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 50 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 6 users
I wonder if the shorters are feeling a little worried ... with today's action and Monday's looming.
This is from the open of trade yesterday.

_20220616_124850.JPG

There was a concerted push from the 84 cent level, to the 80 cent level.

US futures, are looking reasonably positive, although they are not that strong and can change, before open or during the course of trade overnight.

_20220616_125155.JPG

I don't think shorters, are so skittish, that they would buy at a loss, the very next day..
But there might be some smart ones..

The Markets are by no means, out of the bear woods and they really shouldn't be.
The Fed 3/4% raise, won't be enough and they cannot raise to a level, that would, in my mind.

That's why we need a rock solid announcement, to really barbeque them! 🔥🔥🔥

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users
Top Bottom