BRN Discussion Ongoing

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Where would be the fun in it if they just showed us a VB stubby being labelled? I mean I suppose they want to add a bit more of an air of mystery about it all.

PS: It's going to take much more than a bottle of Heineken to throw us off the scent. He-He-He!!!!

PSS: Great work Butcherano!

Screen Shot 2022-02-09 at 7.08.06 pm.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
She could have expressed her feelings without referring to valuable contributors as blowhards. Unfortunately, being polite was not always a feature of HC.
I agree Equitable, I think she was very discourteous (downright rude) to have used those words to very respected guys and gals on the BRN forum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 7 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
So both Renesas, Edge Impulse, Google and Collins Aerospace are appearing together with BrainChip to discuss and demonstrate Edge AI at at the Embedded Innovation week on February 15th. Come on now.
Fantastic Slade.

The Google speaker is "Head of Product - responsible AI" or as Rob Telson likes to say, beneficial AI.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

greatlake

Regular

TRUSTED BY THE EMBEDDED INDUSTRY​

Oura

Irnas

Poly

Sony

Sony

Edge impulse mmmmm

And guess who they are in bed with

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users
So both Renesas, Edge Impulse, Google and Collins Aerospace are appearing together with BrainChip to discuss and demonstrate Edge AI at at the Embedded Innovation week on February 15th. Come on now.
Maybe not for but for you, but some others benefit, we know that we have been involved with the Rockwell Collins’s group for some time now.

Attachments

• 683D6DA0-1148-427F-B7E6-475DD91BDB49.jpeg
    683D6DA0-1148-427F-B7E6-475DD91BDB49.jpeg
    257 KB · Views: 83
Reactions: 17 users

Equitable

Regular
Really enjoyed the podcast with Rob and Sean. In his Commsec interview back in June, Peter Van De Made said they were looking for a person who was hungry to be CEO. He found the right man. Sean is definitely keen for success. I'm pleased also that Sean understands the importance of preparation. The 6 P's were drilled into us in the Army - Prior Preparation Prevents P1ss Poor Performance.

It was pleasing to hear the things that Sean likes most about having now joined BrainChip; potential for disruption, productivity and profitability for customers, and the quality of the BrainChip team members. Productivity and profitability I believe are the most important drivers behind companies making the buy decision for anything they buy (Rob also mentioned customers know our product will make a difference). Ultimately, the success of any company rests on the people it is made up of. Sean seemed to think the people generally are better than he expected.

Sean is keen to "get the word out" and doesn't think what's been done so far in that area is enough. That's good news for us shareholders who know the word needs to be spread far and wide.

Others have alread posted about the "defacto" and "pre-dominant standard for Edge AI". Sean's comments about not standing still, technology advancement and accelerating our lead sounded very determined. I am very excited to think just how advanced our products will be in the future and what incedible things our customers will make with them.

Reactions: 34 users

Dolci

Regular
Just in case you did not notice (it gets buried a little with minimal activity currently),
there is an aspiring chart thread on BRN here:
Would be interested to know what the basis for that purple area is...a channel?
If so, could you zoom out a bit on your chart, I'm struggling to understand how
it has been constructed. Thanks

LJ this is the old Kit Walker uptrend line that I have been renforcing since that last pull back at 3c...

1644397112678.png

Reactions: 19 users

gex

Regular
Non Sequitor.

Might be nearing time we start a thread for the pcie board as deliveries aren't too far away. Maybe a discussion/usage one.

Reactions: 6 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Wowsers. Just listened to Rob's podcast with Sean.
These guys are just oozing confidence and competence.

We already had the brains and the tech know how to create something extraordinary and are continuing research and further development.

We have been in the lengthy and unsexy process of protecting our rights with patents and EAPS and spreading and diversifying our financial viability.

We now have the commercial and strategic vision to properly promote and facilitate its uptake and probable domination of world markets.

Wish I had more moolah to invest, but am already in up to the eyeballs.

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
I REALLY DON'T THINK WE NEED IT ANYMORE BUT, GLTAH

• Wow
Reactions: 38 users

JohnTitor

Emerged
We already knew about Edge Impulse... but surely this has to be Akida IP....

View attachment 661
The corner of that picture says "Classify using YOLOv5"
YOLOv5 is created by Ultralytics - https://github.com/ultralytics/yolov5
This is their website: https://ultralytics.com/yolov5

On the About us page (https://ultralytics.com/about) it says this:
"We’ve been surfing the AI landscape since 2014, working with the US Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defence initiatives (DoD) in the fields of particle physics, data science, and artificial intelligence."
Also mentions: "You don’t have to be a scientist, a tech guru or even a genius to tap into the wonders of AI. With our own AI architecture, YOLOv5, anyone can use artificial intelligence."

Although it says "with our own AI architecture", I guess their own architecture can be powered by Brainchip IP in the backend?
And also considering they say they are working with US Intelligence Community (IC) and Department of Defense (DoD) there could very well be a Brainchip link somewhere in this puzzle.

Also considering Rob Telson liking the Linkedin page for Edge Impulse, in my opinion there has to be a connection somewhere?

Let me know your thoughts/opinions?

IMO. DYOR. Not financial advice.

Flenton

Regular
'Some of the most forward thinking companies in the world and Governments are looking at this and testing it and trying it and in some cases buying it.'

Question: Should we start to see revenue ramp up this year or what year?

Answer: EXPECTING THIS YEAR FOR
SURE. - CEO Brainchip Sean Hehir.

2 interesting quotes from the interview.
Sean would not say "buying" it if there was not some sort of done deal somewhere.
Here is where Renesas and Megachips step into the game. The deal most likely will be with one of these suppliers so we may never hear of a contract announcement. That way the NDA's will be maintained.
I contacted Tony when the Megachip deal went down asking about this, whether they would use Megachips and Renesas in this way.
I felt he was evasive, in saying that when they sign a contract with anyone they have to announce it on asx. He never really answered my question.
If the deal is signed with Megachips or Renesas, Brainchip don't have to say anything.
We for the most part will only really know from the 4C's income. There will be some excitement preceding each 4C from here forward, as the deals increase so should the royalties and licence fees. So each following income should be greater than the previous.
I remember talking about this on the other thing we all use to be on.
One of the smartest things to do was to get someone signed with the IP then any customers who want to stay anonymous Brainchip tell to get the akida product through them.
So simple yet so ingenious.

Reactions: 17 users

Baisyet

Regular
LJ this is the old Kit Walker uptrend line that I have been renforcing since that last pull back at 3c...

View attachment 668
Hey Dolci
Good to see you this side of the fence. But truly what does your chart say, and please no metioned of Kitty please :). I hope our SP dont go below 1.60 to 1.50. waiting to hear your thoughts.
thank you

Reactions: 3 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I remember talking about this on the other thing we all use to be on.
One of the smartest things to do was to get someone signed with the IP then any customers who want to stay anonymous Brainchip tell to get the akida product through them.
So simple yet so ingenious.

May be that's why Renesas ''jumped'' in?

Reactions: 15 users
We already knew about Edge Impulse... but surely this has to be Akida IP....

View attachment 661
Why choose a beer bottle???

Tesla has not had a problem with driving into unidentified beer bottles?

Slade has no trouble telling a beer bottle from a bottle of BBQ sauce?

Do parents need a device to tell whether under age teenage son is drinking beer or coke?

Is confusing beer bottles with coffee cups a problem in the tech industry or in Silicon Valley?

Does the Brewery that produces Heineken need a machine to weed out VB bottles?

What I am saying is it is a rather unusual choice but for the fact that Anil Mankar at the 2021 Ai Field Day also felt the need to identify a Heineken bottle.

No opinion just interesting DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 32 users

Labsy

Regular
If TSLA was to try buy mercedes, what sort of price would Mercedes actually go for? if Market cap was 90B, what sort of premium would be added to get the deal over the line?
I sence telsa only hints at buying Mercedes because he fears them...and Mercedes knows it. Elon seams more like the type to stay in his own bedroom and play with his toys... He wants to create everything his own... despite not actually having founded Tesla...he considers it and rightfully so his creation, not to be amalgamated with other entities. No Elon won't buy Mercedes...his whole being is invested in Tesla and his other start ups... space x, boring company, nuerolink et Al...
He doesn't even own a house anymore. Some might say an obsession or a fixation with his own companies...

Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love

Diogenese

Top 20
Wowsers. Just listened to Rob's podcast with Sean.
These guys are just oozing confidence and competence.

We already had the brains and the tech know how to create something extraordinary and are continuing research and further development.

We have been in the lengthy and unsexy process of protecting our rights with patents and EAPS and spreading and diversifying our financial viability.

We now have the commercial and strategic vision to properly promote and facilitate its uptake and probable domination of world markets.

Wish I had more moolah to invest, but am already in up to the eyeballs.

AKIDA BALLISTA
AKIDA EVERYWHERE
I REALLY DON'T THINK WE NEED IT ANYMORE BUT, GLTAH
Mr Hopalong,

You may find the whole patent business unsexy, but some of us have our own fetishes ...

• Haha
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Why choose a beer bottle???

Tesla has not had a problem with driving into unidentified beer bottles?

Slade has no trouble telling a beer bottle from a bottle of BBQ sauce?

Do parents need a device to tell whether under age teenage son is drinking beer or coke?

Is confusing beer bottles with coffee cups a problem in the tech industry or in Silicon Valley?

Does the Brewery that produces Heineken need a machine to weed out VB bottles?

What I am saying is it is a rather unusual choice but for the fact that Anil Mankar at the 2021 Ai Field Day also felt the need to identify a Heineken bottle.

No opinion just interesting DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
On your third line, this may apply only at the beginning of the evening ...

• Haha

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Mr Hopalong,

You may find the whole patent business unsexy, but some of us have our own fetishes ...

Yeah? Me, ....I like feet! :)
Don't mind boobs either.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16 users
Top Bottom