BRN Discussion Ongoing

deathbyhug

Emerged
Good Afternoon Chippers,

What a day, not 1 but two great interviews.
WOOOHooo.

On a different note today I found out via google...

1, Xilinx , NASDAQ code ( XLNX ) has been taken over by AMD.
Merger..
$ 35,000,000,000.00 USD. Equivalent.
Combined entity of some $135 billion USD.
* BLOOMBERG article
Dated Jan 27th 2022.

2, Allegidly TESLA is mulling over buying MERCEDES-BENZ.
* Allegidly under USA security law a American company can utilise upto 20% Of their market cap for aqusitions, without shareholder approval.

TESLA . Roughly $1 trillion market cap.
20% = $200 Billion

MERCEDES-BENZ .
Roughly $90 Billion.

*From a popup news article today. I forgot to get the author / source.

3, TESLA, today had another car accident.
Allegidly the TESLA driver was watching a movie, whilst driving, when his car hit a stationary police car.

* Source, saw it on the midday news.

Will be interesting to watch the markets tonight.

Regards,
Esq.
If TSLA was to try buy mercedes, what sort of price would Mercedes actually go for? if Market cap was 90B, what sort of premium would be added to get the deal over the line?

Reactions: 3 users

gex

Regular
I'm going to need more room on my signature at this rate.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
D

Deleted member 118

That was a great interview Butch Sean comes across as very Knowledgable very informative especially to people new to Brainchip 👏👏

Also note that the CEO Sean Hehir in talking about Mercedes makes the point that Brainchip is restricted in talking about Mercedes and can only reference what Mercedes has released and allowed to be published.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I was thinking earlier and I don't do that often, but the more I think about it I recon its BRN that are using the NDA more than the customers?

Reactions: 10 users

Mugen74

Regular
What a day alright-this arrived today in the mail-must be a sign😊
20220209_172226.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users
Just listened to the Wall Street Resource interview with Sean. The difference in energy between the two gentleman is night and day! Sean's confidence and enthusiasm was on full display. Jeff was trying his hardest to suck out any good energy out of the interview, geez. Seems bored with his job.

Regardless, I am definitely liking the competitive nature Mr. Hehir is displaying early on, as well as the importance he places on very rapidly getting the word out about Brainchip. I'm excited to see what 2022 has in store for us and hoping that Sean's idea of ramping up revenue in 2022, meets our (somewhat lofty) expectations!

Reactions: 25 users
D

Deleted member 118

Reactions: 6 users

Damo0127

Reactions: 12 users
D

Deleted member 118

Chipmakers are now battling to win customers in the auto sector after the semiconductor shortage highlighted the size of the market, especially as the growing electric vehicle (EV) industry calls for even more advanced technology.

Reactions: 12 users

eSC2

My first EV will be EQXX bought with BRN cash :D

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

butcherano

Regular
item 3: Karma meets schadenfreude.
Ahh schadenfreude....those germans have a word for everything!...(y)

• Haha
Reactions: 16 users
D

Deleted member 118

Well that's enough of the sensible post from me for a while.

1644389335747.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
If TSLA was to try buy mercedes, what sort of price would Mercedes actually go for? if Market cap was 90B, what sort of premium would be added to get the deal over the line?
Hi Deathbyhug,

1, SHIPLOADS.

Or

2, IF the RUMOUR is true & I were Mercedes-Benz, ( hundred year history making automobils & recently validated Brainchips massive power savings,--->potentially helping them to cement their future for another 100 years) ,

Personally I would decline TESLA'S offer,
Give it a year or two, then make a counter offer for TESLA.

As has been disclosed here and elsewhere, not that long ago , Mercedes-Benz lent TESLA , $ 50 mill or there abouts to help keep them going in returne for 9 to 10% Of TESLA.
From very rough memory Mercedes-Benz cashed out their holdings in TESLA in two trounches, for a amazing return on capitol.

IF Mercedes-Benz still had that stock today,...
$ 100 billion return for $50 mill initial investment.

VERY rough numbers.

Esq.

• Fire
Reactions: 25 users

Damo0127

Chipmakers are now battling to win customers in the auto sector after the semiconductor shortage highlighted the size of the market, especially as the growing electric vehicle (EV) industry calls for even more advanced technology.

I think it's going to be a brutal war for winning customers. We've been looking for some cars ( Toyota, Honda, VW) and second hand market is literally empty!!! New cars are far too expensive for the average Joe and I am not going to pay £300 a month to drive Prius (no offense to anyone:D). With combustion engines going south :( in my opinion Fuel cell for long trips and Full electric for towns and short distances will be an option. BRN has a massive role to play in here and I am sure we will hear something this year about them entering it nicely (except Merc).

Last edited:
Reactions: 18 users
So what was Rob Telson doing in Silicon Valley?

Was he signing and shaking hands on the next IP license?
It might have just been me but when Sean put it on Rob for all the good news from his Silicon Valley meeting I think Sean almost fell off his chair contemplating the consequences to him if he said something price sensitive before it was formally and lawfully announced on the ASX. LOL
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 32 users
D

Deleted member 118

I think it's going to be a brutal war for winning customers. We've been looking for some cars ( Toyota, Honda, VW) and second hand market is literally empty!!! New cars are far too expensive for the average Joe and I am not going to pay £300 a month to drive Prius (no offense to anyone:D). With combination engines going south :( in my opinion Fuel cell for long trips and Full electric for towns and short distances will be an option. BRN has a massive role to play in here and I am sure we will hear something this year about them entering it nicely (except Merc).
We are desperate to buy an EV this year and would love a Tesla, but why buy a Telsa when I know something better is about to be released in the coming months and probably cheaper.

Reactions: 18 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
My little take away:-

"The defacto standard"
"The predominant standard for edge AI"
"The defacto technology"

It's doesn't get any better than that, in a new paradigm of technology!!!

Its great to be a shareholder.
Did Mr Hehir just refer Akida as a new paradigm?
On the Wall Street Webcasts.
Its great to know great mind think alike. Lol

Its great to be a shareholder.

Reactions: 14 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
It might have just been me but when Sean put it on Rob for all the good news from his Silicon Valley meeting I think Sean almost fell off his chair contemplating the consequences to him if he said something price sensitive before it was formally and lawfully announced on the ASX. LOL
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

FF, I thought the same thing and had a little laugh to myself thinking it would have been great to be a fly on the wall after they ended the podcast - Rob would have thought he was stitched up knowing he had to answer the question but was unable to answer it properly.

Reactions: 21 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The absolute money shot in this Wall Street interview has to be the following question and answer:

Question: Should we start to see revenue ramp up this year or what year?

Answer: EXPECTING THIS YEAR FOR
SURE. - CEO Brainchip Sean Hehir.

The full discussion regarding revenue commences at 13.43 in the video.

Also note that the CEO Sean Hehir in talking about Mercedes makes the point that Brainchip is restricted in talking about Mercedes and can only reference what Mercedes has released and allowed to be published.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
" Also note that the CEO Sean Hehir in talking about Mercedes makes the point that Brainchip is restricted in talking about Mercedes and can only reference what Mercedes has released and allowed to be published."

This round to you Holmes ... but I'll be back!

Reactions: 16 users
Hi Deathbyhug,

1, SHIPLOADS.

Or

2, IF the RUMOUR is true & I were Mercedes-Benz, ( hundred year history making automobils & recently validated Brainchips massive power savings,--->potentially helping them to cement their future for another 100 years) ,

Personally I would decline TESLA'S offer,
Give it a year or two, then make a counter offer for TESLA.

As has been disclosed here and elsewhere, not that long ago , Mercedes-Benz lent TESLA , $ 50 mill or there abouts to help keep them going in returne for 9 to 10% Of TESLA.
From very rough memory Mercedes-Benz cashed out their holdings in TESLA in two trounches, for a amazing return on capitol.

IF Mercedes-Benz still had that stock today,...
$ 100 billion return for $50 mill initial investment.

VERY rough numbers.

Esq.
Don’t think for one moment that Germany would let go Mercedes they like every other country have laws around foreign acquisitions.

Elon Musk might be flavour of some peoples month but I do not think German politicians would ignore what Mercedes Benz means to Germany.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 27 users

greatlake

Regular
Just finished listening to the Wall Street interview and boy did he smash this out of the park. Certainly a MUST hear interview.
Our new CEO is learning our tech in leaps and bounds. Super impressed with this.

And yes It certainly is a compelling case for an investment here.

Reactions: 27 users
Top Bottom