BRN Discussion Ongoing

Makeme 2020

Regular
Just remember what Rob last said .....STAY OUT OF TROUBLE..........LOL...............$$$$$$$$$.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

Eirexpat

It's a cracker! Thanks.
Loved Les Dawson...have to watch a vid now...lots of memories of the great man! Love your handle!!

Reactions: 3 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Loved Les Dawson...have to watch a vid now...lots of memories of the great man! Love your handle!!
He was great value, the days of good old humour :D

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
It’s a beauty. We are on a winner!!!!

We sure are Slade!

Sean mentioned the primary verticals that they're having success with are:
  • medical
  • industrial
  • automotive
  • drones

Considering Sean talked about the detection of COVID 19 as a use case in the medical category in the very first opportunity he was given, I think it's only a matter of time before we hear a whole lot more about this side of things.

🤩

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 43 users
It's a cracker! Thanks.
The absolute money shot in this Wall Street interview has to be the following question and answer:

Question: Should we start to see revenue ramp up this year or what year?

Answer: EXPECTING THIS YEAR FOR
SURE. - CEO Brainchip Sean Hehir.

The full discussion regarding revenue commences at 13.43 in the video.

Also note that the CEO Sean Hehir in talking about Mercedes makes the point that Brainchip is restricted in talking about Mercedes and can only reference what Mercedes has released and allowed to be published.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 66 users

Labsy

Regular
Interviewer: Should we start to see revenue ramp this year, or, what year?
Sean Hehir: We are expecting revenue this year for sure.

I can now rest easy.
Yeah baby!

Reactions: 14 users

matt

The absolute money shot in this Wall Street interview has to be the following question and answer:

Also note that the CEO Sean Hehir in talking about Mercedes makes the point that Brainchip is restricted in talking about Mercedes and can only reference what Mercedes has released and allowed to be published.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Yeah, he was super careful choosing his words in the closing minute where Mercedes was concerned.

Reactions: 18 users

ndefries

Regular
It's a good sign that revenue was confirmed for this year. It really is a matter of any day there could be substantial customer relationships announced. It's hard to know what the share price will do but it's becoming more and more likely the only way is up when that happens. This is a stock that rewards those that can wait. Substantial work is happening behind the scenes and get a feeling a good chuck will be shared before the year is out.

Reactions: 16 users
Too much going on. It’s getting hectic. Need a beer.
Slade before he started drinking. Put on a little wait but must say he looks much happier lol.

hobbit_gollum1.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Serengeti

Regular
My favourite part of the interview, apart from revenue coming this year, was Sean's summary at the end.
18:20 'Some of the most forward thinking companies in the world and Governments are looking at this and testing it and trying it and in some cases buying it.'

Wow!!! I particularly like how Sean referenced Governments in plural. Obviously, the US is testing it but which other governments?
Hi

Thanks for sharing as I haven’t had the opportunity to listen as yet to the interview.
I noted that Sean said ‘…in some cases buying it’. I would be curious to know who isn’t buying it, why (do they not understand the tech and what competitive advantage it can create, are they testing something superior - which I doubt, but nonetheless the thought has crossed my mind) and what can we do, pivot, to get these potential customers onboard to saturate the market.

Cheers

Reactions: 13 users

Gemmax

Regular
I haven’t been checking anything for a couple days on here as I’ve had covid (still recovering but much better now) so I hope I haven’t missed anything, but I did get to listen to the new podcast this morning and doesn’t Sean speak so well, glad to have him on our side!

Also great to see the community rallying away from hotcrapper and onto this great new website thanks to @zeebot.
Get well Chapman.

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It's a cracker! Thanks.
Recall those hints in the Mercedes Akida press release vaguely suggesting that "Hey Mercedes!" was not the only use of Akida in the EQXX.

Having referred to the Mercedes press release, Sean said:
"We are not allowed to talk about our relationship with Mercedes."

So the NDA is still alive after the Mercedes press release ... even though the "Hey Mercedes!" bit is now in the public domain.

On a totally different topic, LDN said we have a sweet spot for Lidar.

• Haha
Reactions: 40 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
It’s a beauty. We are on a winner!!!!
Good Afternoon Chippers,

What a day, not 1 but two great interviews.
WOOOHooo.

On a different note today I found out via google...

1, Xilinx , NASDAQ code ( XLNX ) has been taken over by AMD.
Merger..
$ 35,000,000,000.00 USD. Equivalent.
Combined entity of some $135 billion USD.
* BLOOMBERG article
Dated Jan 27th 2022.

2, Allegidly TESLA is mulling over buying MERCEDES-BENZ.
* Allegidly under USA security law a American company can utilise upto 20% Of their market cap for aqusitions, without shareholder approval.

TESLA . Roughly $1 trillion market cap.
20% = $200 Billion

MERCEDES-BENZ .
Roughly $90 Billion.

*From a popup news article today. I forgot to get the author / source.

3, TESLA, today had another car accident.
Allegidly the TESLA driver was watching a movie, whilst driving, when his car hit a stationary police car.

* Source, saw it on the midday news.

Will be interesting to watch the markets tonight.

Regards,
Esq.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
A thought. With this pronouncement regarding income can anyone here honestly say they would rather be over at HC with the level of manipulation that is about to be unleashed by the big end to dislodge retail from the register at Brainchip.

I hope this safe place to discourse with other Brainchip shareholders and I will be eternally grateful to zeebot for the opportunity he has presented.

Hold on tight Sean Hehir CEO has engaged his supercharger and is off and sprinting.

Cannot wait to see what the new Head of Marketing has planned.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 60 users
It sure is. That renergised me. Our CEO clearly stated that revenue will ramp up this year for sure. Cheers Chippers!!!
Slade before he started drinking. Put on a little wait but must say he looks much happier lol.

View attachment 651
That was only joke by the way Slade. Would love to buy you a beer or 10 one day. You come across as someone who would be fun to have around. Maybe I got the photos mixed up and it's Spam man LOL.

SC

Reactions: 7 users
'love' not 'hope' FF

Reactions: 6 users

Rskiff

Regular
Good Afternoon Chippers,

WOOOHooo.

Merger..
* BLOOMBERG article
Dated Jan 27th 2022.

* Allegidly under USA security law a American company can utilise upto 20% Of their market cap for aqusitions, without shareholder approval.

20% = $200 Billion

MERCEDES-BENZ .
Roughly $90 Billion.

Allegidly the TESLA driver was watching a movie, whilst driving, when his car hit a stationary police car.

Regards,
Esq.
Not to be a Debbie downer but I hope that IF Tesla did buy out Mercedes then our tech wont be shut down like it was with the Gaming Partners deal. It will be what it will be .

• Thinking
Reactions: 14 users

Fox151

Regular
Recall those hints in the Mercedes Akida press release vaguely suggesting that "Hey Mercedes!" was not the only use of Akida in the EQXX.

Having referred to the Mercedes press release, Sean said:
"We are not allowed to talk about our relationship with Mercedes."

So the NDA is still alive after the Mercedes press release ... even though the "Hey Mercedes!" bit is now in the public domain.

On a totally different topic, LDN said we have a sweet spot for Lidar.
And they're using Valeo lidar too according to the article I posted yesterday. So I assume that's more BRN chips / IP... these cars are gonna be loaded with Brainchip.

Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Good Afternoon Chippers,

WOOOHooo.

Merger..
* BLOOMBERG article
Dated Jan 27th 2022.

20% = $200 Billion

MERCEDES-BENZ .
Roughly $90 Billion.

Regards,
Esq.
item 3: Karma meets schadenfreude.

Reactions: 8 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Very much looking forward to slowly sliding down 'That Iceberg' and collecting those huge connections along the way, Sean presents himself extremely well, he is easy to listen to and sounds very excited about the future for BRN. Hopefully some BIG name drops soooooon :cool:

Reactions: 22 users
Top Bottom