BRN Discussion Ongoing

It'sMeSNG

Not saying Akida is involved here but how awesome if it was!

Great, DARPA Just Flew a Black Hawk Helicopter With Nobody In It​

The agency completed a 30-minute autonomous test flight over Fort Campbell, Kentucky.

The United States military just inched one step closer to bringing autonomous helicopters to the battlefield.
“It might look disconcerting to see a Lockheed Martin, Sikorsky Black Hawk helicopter flying itself,” the agency wrote in a tweet, “But, don’t worry, we’ve got this!” Great.

• Wow
Reactions: 30 users

Yak52

Regular
.....can we see this EW play out in the next 12 months ...

View attachment 629
Hi Dolci. My EW is very similar and I have the same question on the leg(Wave) W2 to W3 change. I think it is the pivot point and we have just not gained enough momentum to clearly move upwards yet due to outstanding Shorts holding us back.
Any news will move us up and clear this stalemate in current trading. Volumes are extremely slow for them now.

Yak52

Reactions: 30 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Interviewer: Should we start to see revenue ramp this year, or, what year?
Sean Hehir: We are expecting revenue this year for sure.

I can now rest easy.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users

butcherano

Regular

I can now rest easy.
And I don’t believe he’s talking about revenue from PCIe boards either. This was alluding to volume chip sales or IP revenue....awesome to hear!...

Reactions: 45 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
And I don’t believe he’s talking about revenue from PCIe boards either. This was alluding to volume chip sales or IP revenue....awesome to hear!...
Renesas I reckon.
I am sure Brainchip mgmt are getting feedback from Renesas about how things are going there.

Reactions: 37 users

MrNick

Regular
Reactions: 26 users

Fox151

Regular
The Wall Street Resource interview is up as well @Slade . You can listen direct on their website https://thewallstreetresource.com/webcasts/

Just listening to it now.....
Thats a good interview. Why do they keep asking the same generic questions though? I haven't heard a single interview where they've asked them about the success of the EAP. That's where real useful nuggets for educated people loke ourselves would be fine.

Reactions: 17 users

Justchilln

Regular
Beat me to it…..
This is our year chippers

Reactions: 18 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Thats a good interview. Why do they keep asking the same generic questions though? I haven't heard a single interview where they've asked them about the success of the EAP. That's where real useful nuggets for educated people loke ourselves would be fine.
Because most of the interviewers do not know what we have, except the likes of Stephen Fosketts etc, no one really grasps the tech.

Did you notice how Sean said being the forerunner in this tech Brainchip has to educate because no one has seen this before? ( paraphrased)

Reactions: 37 users

butcherano

Regular
Renesas I reckon.
I am sure Brainchip mgmt are getting feedback from Renesas about how things are going there.
Yeah you’d think Renesas is the front runner for IP for sure.

Was a really good interview in the end. I initially thought that the interviewer might not be knowledgeable enough in the tech space to grasp what Sean was saying. I think he covers a broad spectrum of micro caps in different industries from looking at their website. But I think having someone ask the really basic questions from more of a layman’s view helped get some really good info out of Sean.

Reactions: 26 users

Eirexpat

Too much going on. It’s getting hectic. Need a beer.
Looks like we all need a beer after all the mastigation going on the SP today. They are just gobbling up them mammas...

And after watching BRN on you know where today I need another beer after all that bull with moderators...using "advertising" (especially ones mentioning a new forum) now as a major excuse to delete some relevant educational posts (live time now) by admin.....

Reactions: 9 users

YLJ

Swing/Position Trader
.....can we see this EW play out in the next 12 months ...

View attachment 629
Just in case you did not notice (it gets buried a little with minimal activity currently),
there is an aspiring chart thread on BRN here:
Would be interested to know what the basis for that purple area is...a channel?
If so, could you zoom out a bit on your chart, I'm struggling to understand how
it has been constructed. Thanks

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users
My favourite part of the interview, apart from revenue coming this year, was Sean's summary at the end.
18:20 'Some of the most forward thinking companies in the world and Governments are looking at this and testing it and trying it and in some cases buying it.'

Wow!!! I particularly like how Sean referenced Governments in plural. Obviously, the US is testing it but which other governments?

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 71 users

Slade

Top 20
It's a cracker! Thanks.
It sure is. That renergised me. Our CEO clearly stated that revenue will ramp up this year for sure. Cheers Chippers!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Jefwilto

Regular
Yes my dear Bravo.
Thought to follow up so you have the context.
These guys were big when I was a growing up, back when Methuselah was a lad.
Think I could still just about recite the Dead Parrot sketch along with a few others if provoked properly by The Spanish Inquisition!
Keep up the sleuthing Sister. Yer a natural :)

Sorry Folks, couldn't help meself. Rather reminds me of Uiux taking on the disreputable scoundrels over at the old joint. :)

Imagine if this guy took over Rob Telson's role? BWWWAINCHIP would be on a vewwwy differwent twajectory!

The Wall Street Resource interview is up as well @Slade . You can listen direct on their website https://thewallstreetresource.com/webcasts/

That was a great interview Butch Sean comes across as very Knowledgable very informative especially to people new to Brainchip 👏👏

Reactions: 20 users

Makeme 2020

Regular

I can now rest easy.
That deserves Another Beer Thanks Buddy.................$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Slade

Top 20
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Beebo

Regular
So what was Rob Telson doing in Silicon Valley?

Was he signing and shaking hands on the next IP license?

Reactions: 19 users

JDelekto

Regular
Reactions: 9 users

Fox151

Regular
Because most of the interviewers do not know what we have, except the likes of Stephen Fosketts etc, no one really grasps the tech.

Did you notice how Sean said being the forerunner in this tech Brainchip has to educate because no one has seen this before? ( paraphrased)
For tech companies and customers that's understandable to have to educate them. But if your a journalist, do some research before turning on the mic. That's your job. Even if they just read this forum - it would generate 100's of intelligent questions. The poor company rep being interviewed would probably shit themselves though 🤣

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom