BRN Discussion Ongoing

Pappagallo

Regular
I think being included into the ASX200 has a lot to do with it! (as well as very unstable world markets) as the Big boys and Institutions knowing they have to buy into ASX200 companies are no doubt getting the SP down as far as they can before compulsory buying starts Monday 20th June! then I think recovery will be pretty swift ..... my thoughts only!

Even if that isn’t the catalyst specifically something else will be. We’ll go on another run and a new floor will be found. It happened with NASA, Renesas, MegaChips and Mercedes. It’s not a matter of if, just who and when.

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Mccabe84

Regular
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18 users

alwaysgreen

Top 20
Would be nice to be involved here.
"the Lightyear 0 unveiled this week promises up to 1,000+ km driving range between the battery range of 625km (WLTP) and up to 70km of additional daily solar range – in European summer conditions."
Personally all this vegan stuff with these cars lately is a bit puzzling for me. I prefer my cars with a bit of meat incorporated within.🙉
Vegan leather is such a joke. It is vinyl! It's just been rebranded.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users

JPIck

Regular
You're not wrong there, not only that but its technically not vegan when the oil used to make the vinyl is made from decomposed dinosaurs!!!!
Wankers comes to mind with this one (and clever marketing from the vinyl guys)

Reactions: 6 users
With all said and done ,AGM now gone everything spoken, all the companies linked to us, are we still a risk or are we ready to take off

• Fire
Reactions: 2 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
I got banned from that site for saying it’s interesting how the down ramping increases when shorts get taken out.
CEO of that company published my first name on a meme on Twitter which he got from the crapper database :oops:

Pretty dodgy site/company indeed.

And their CFO came out and supported/justified it. Have saved all that as a screenshot, might come handy one day.

Trust factor of that site has gone down substantially and hence I do not visit that site anymore, who knows how much they misuse our data :eek:

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 24 users

em1389

I agree, I think more and more companies are turning to vegan leather to show their support of climate change.

Surprisingly, ‘A hefty slice of global greenhouse gas emissions come from the smelly bodily functions of livestock’, in the US cow contribute to 4% of all greenhouse gases produced.

Personally, I’d prefer Betty covered seats.
Hair Wind GIF

@Rocket577, I can confirm it’s only a wig.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

The following research does not reference AKIDA but comes to an interesting conclusion which I have extracted:​

ORIGINAL RESEARCH article​

Front. Neurosci., 01 April 2022 | https://doi.org/10.3389/fnins.2022.851774

Automotive Radar Processing With Spiking Neural Networks: Concepts and Challenges​

Bernhard Vogginger1*, Felix Kreutz1,2, Javier López-Randulfe3, Chen Liu1,
newprofile_default_profileimage_new.jpg
Robin Dietrich3, Hector A. Gonzalez1, Daniel Scholz1,2, Nico Reeb3,
Daniel Auge3,4, Julian Hille3,4,
Muhammad Arsalan4, Florian Mirus5,
Cyprian Grassmann4, Alois Knoll3 and Christian Mayr1,6
  • 1Chair of Highly-Parallel VLSI-Systems and Neuro-Microelectronics, Faculty of Electrical and Computer Engineering, Institute of Principles of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Technische Universität Dresden, Dresden, Germany
  • 2Infineon Technologies Dresden GmbH & Co., KG, Dresden, Germany
  • 3Department of Informatics, Technical University of Munich, Munich, Germany
  • 4Infineon Technologies AG, Munich, Germany
  • 5BMW Group, Research, New Technologies, Garching, Germany
  • 6Centre for Tactile Internet (CeTI) With Human-In-The-Loop, Cluster of Excellence, Technische Universität Dresden, Dresden, Germany

“When it comes to AI-based autonomous driving, ensuring functional safety of both software and hardware is a critical issue. The principles that are currently developed to support machine learning models (Henriksson et al., 2018; Mohseni et al., 2019) will also apply to SNNs. Similarly, neuromorphic hardware will have to fulfill the same standards as any automotive electronic system: adhere to temperature ranges, be resistant to vibrations, be deterministic and redundant, or contain self-monitoring. For that reason,

only digital neuromorphic systems are candidates for integration in cars,

while the use of analog or mixed-signal neuromorphic hardware seems out of scope at the moment due to their intrinsic variability.

Hence, we suggest to focus on advanced digital systems such as SpiNNaker2 (Yan et al., 2021) or Loihi2 (Orchard et al., 2021) to further explore neuromorphic hardware for automotive radar processing and automated driving in general.”

Their opinion places AKIDA digital SCNN with LSTM at the very head of the queue.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 118

I agree, I think more and more companies are turning to vegan leather to show their support of climate change.

Surprisingly, ‘A hefty slice of global greenhouse gas emissions come from the smelly bodily functions of livestock’, in the US cow contribute to 4% of all greenhouse gases produced.

Hair Wind GIF

I might have to get my wig out if I’m going for a haircut with @jk6199 next week

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users

Rskiff

Regular
Our market isn´t closed on Monday but on Thursday, I found this youtube video, does somebody nows who Henry Jennings is??

Brainchip Holdings (BRN) | BUY HOLD SELL |​

Well at least this wasn't a hit piece. It does however prove the point that "so called experts" don't know as much as the "1000 eyes". A classic case of knowing a little about a lot (but not really understanding) and not a lot about a defined subject. Warren Buffet and Peter Lynch often talk about this approach, ie like "1000 eyes".

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 19 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

M_C

Founding Member
Found this little nugget this morning........................WOW.

Capture1.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 79 users

robsmark

Regular
CEO of that company published my first name on a meme on Twitter which he got from the crapper database :oops:

Pretty dodgy site/company indeed.

And their CFO came out and supported/justified it. Have saved all that as a screenshot, might come handy one day.

Trust factor of that site has gone down substantially and hence I do not visit that site anymore, who knows how much they misuse our data :eek:
I just have to see this Bacon...

Reactions: 5 users

Slade

Top 20
“Honey, MC has found a Nvidia connection. I’m calling the trading post. Should have the car sold by noon. Don’t worry, I will replace it with a Mercedes soon”

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 43 users

mkm109

Regular

Hair Wind GIF

It’s idiotic;
leather is a perfect use of a byproduct of the meat industry.
Replacing it with a plastic alternative will do more harm then good for the environment and will not stop the byproduct from being produced
Some vegan people just can’t use their brains properly and marketing is just taking advantage of it.
I will still be ordering leather in my car and furniture

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Mercedes uses mushrooms for the seats - toadstools?
In the good old days you could buy genuine Leatherette but now there are so many good fakes it is almost impossible for a lay person to tell the difference.😞

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Wow
Reactions: 8 users
Found this little nugget this morning........................WOW.

I’ll add this piece to the puzzle. CEO of Mercedes and CEO of NVIDIA having a yarn

Attachments

• BE32B323-D282-4571-8564-3D693D3A7949.jpeg
    BE32B323-D282-4571-8564-3D693D3A7949.jpeg
    586.9 KB · Views: 197
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 33 users

Diogenese

Top 20
It’s idiotic;
leather is a perfect use of a byproduct of the meat industry.
Replacing it with a plastic alternative will do more harm then good for the environment and will not stop the byproduct from being produced
Some vegan people just can’t use their brains properly and marketing is just taking advantage of it.
I will still be ordering leather in my car and furniture
Hi mkm,

Like you I think leather is aesthetically pleasing.

However, the use of the pejorative term "plastic" is misleading in this context. The "leather" used in Mercedes is made from mushroom mycelia reinforced with bamboo fibres. It is not made from oil.

https://www.mercedes-benz.com/en/ve...rs/vision-eqxx-the-new-benchmark-of-effiency/

The interior: between luxury and nature.​

Mercedes-Benz has forged new paths when developing the interior. The VISION EQXX features a surprising mix of sustainable materials in its interior: from mushrooms to bamboo, cactus and vegan silk. These show that it is still possible to achieve the utmost in automotive luxury without using animal products, whilst creating an inimitable feeling of premium comfort. This fascinating journey has halved the carbon footprint of the leather alone.

Late edition: The mushroom leather is used in the EQXX.

As @alwaysgreen points out, the current production artico leather used in the C Class is vinyl.

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Iseki

Regular
Apologies if this is old news…..
Welcome GR. Probs best you read the 4C announcement that the news item quotes and understand it, and or ask questions if things aren't clear.
Most of us are sitting on the edge of our seats waiting for Receipts from Customers to hit $12M in a new 4C ann later this year.

Reactions: 4 users
Top Bottom