BRN Discussion Ongoing

The answer to question #7 is yes. If we start the culling with those against the meat eaters, our problem should be resolved fairly quickly.
That's all there is, I have to get to the butchers.
There's the answer to the food shortages too!..

_20220611_120824.JPG

Sorry.. Bad taste I know..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Well well well.... what do we have here especially at 3:50 min :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 68 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
OMG! I'm a bit excited because I have stumbled on something which I don't think has been mentioned previously and I'm pretty sure involves us.

It's called the 5GMED project which was launched in September 2020 for a duration of 3 years and a budget of €15 million. The 5GMed project team consist of 21 partners, one of whom is VALEO VISION FRANCE! And it inlcudes stuff about railways which I'm pretty sure Rob Telson mentioned some time ago.

🥳🤩🥰

What is 5GMed?
The EU-funded 5GMED project is addressing this goal along the Mediterranean core network corridor, specifically the cross-border connection between Barcelona, Spain and Perpignan, France. Scientists plan to test new technologies to deliver both cooperative connected and automated mobility (CCAM) and future railway mobile communication system (FRMCS) services. The CCAM demonstration will include remote and autonomous driving enabled by extensive sensor deployment along the roads for AI-powered traffic management. FRMCS services will include real-time analysis of high-speed trains via camera data as well as high-speed internet service to passengers. Both will integrate media services for passengers to ensure the seamless migration of functionality across borders.

Does it have Edge? Yes, it does!
View attachment 8917

What's in the 5GMED grant agreement?

The grant agreement which I have a link to below, discusses smart sensors, radars, Lidars, camera's, etc..

View attachment 8921

View attachment 8922

View attachment 8923

Can I just say your freehand underlining skills are on point. If I would attempt that it would look like : cross that out not important rather then underline, this is good stuff.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 7 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
Yes why would they put a totally new system and not include Akida
When was this car launched
@Fact Finder

Reactions: 6 users

Pmel

Regular
Posted in a reply to some dribble over at hotcrapper.

One thing i dont understand why people post in here if they dont beleive in the company. I had few companies in the past and i did argue about certain things but since sold never looked back in to those. So why bother when you dont hold. you would bother as you said @Jfibbo to achieve something. only thing which would make sense is ,looking at the shorters data posted here and on the other side to bring the price down by spreading panic and gain from it.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Rskiff

Regular
Posted in a reply to some dribble over at hotcrapper.

One thing i dont understand why people post in here if they dont beleive in the company. I had few companies in the past and i did argue about certain things but since sold never looked back in to those. So why bother when you dont hold. you would bother as you said @Jfibbo to achieve something. only thing which would make sense is ,looking at the shorters data posted here and on the other side to bring the price down by spreading panic and gain from it.
why bother even reading that site? All that it is gained is more views for them thus more revenue. That's a great reason not to click on the site apart from the fact that it's corrupt in the way it is run. Nothing worth reading for me when we have now TSEx full of great posters.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Can I just say your freehand underlining skills are on point. If I would attempt that it would look like : cross that out not important rather then underline, this is good stuff.

Thanks Funky, that's very kind of you! Always happy to contribute to our Brain Family when I can. :giggle:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

VictorG

Thanks Funky, that's very kind of you! Always happy to contribute to our Brain Family when I can. :giggle:
Bravo, your contributions are first class and are usually breaking news, which more than compensates for your jokes. ☺️

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Not to take away from all your great input. I really appreciate all the time spent sharing your findings, I was just particularly flabbergasted when I realised your underling was free handed. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users
Yes why would they put a totally new system and not include Akida
When was this car launched
@Fact Finder
According to this and other articles September, last year in Europe but will not hit Australia until October this year.

"The Mercedes-Benz’ EQE EV will arrive in Australia next year.
Following the company’s EQS luxury saloon revealed earlier this year, the EQE business saloon is to run on the same premium-class electric architecture (EVA2).
While two models are to be available at launch, just one variant – the EQE350 – was revealed in September.
Energy comes via a 90kWh battery pack that is good, the company says, for up to 660km of range. Powering the EQE350 is an 215kW electric motor on the rear axle. Mercedes says future versions of the EQE will come with dual-motor 4MATIC all-wheel-drive, with motors located on the front and rear axles.
A DC box with a charging capacity of up to 170kW is fitted on board for fast charging via direct current. Power for up to 250km can be achieved in 15 minutes. Charging from 10-80 per cent comes in at 32 minutes.
AC charging at 11kW will see a full charge achieved in 8 hours and 25 minutes, while where 22kW AC charging is available, that charge time comes down to 4 hours and 25 minutes. Recuperative braking is featured and, in versions available in Japan at least, the EQE will be available with bidirectional charging capability enabling V2G (Vehicle-to-Grid) and V2H (Vehicle-to-Home) applications.
The EQE’s styling and design is very slick, and the exterior is matched by a top-class interior which is luxurious and high-tech with all the flash gadgetry you would expect in a Merc.
The interior design and equipment are based on the EQS, and available as an option is the MBUX Hyperscreen – which is actually three screens sitting under a common glass cover and which stretches the width of the cabin. Standard models get a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and 12.8-inch central touchscreen.
The ‘Hey Mercedes’ voice assistant is available and it is, the company says, more capable of dialogue and learning by activating online services in the Mercedes me App. With the Online Music service, Mercedes-Benz has now fully integrated Spotify, Amazon Music and Apple Music into the MBUX infotainment system.
Like the EQS, the EQE offers the possibility to activate completely new vehicle functions via over-the-air updates (OTA) in many areas.
Various optional ‘packages’ are available with the Premium Plus Package offering the top equipment level. It includes Active Ambient Lighting, Parking Package with 360° Camera, Digital Light with projection function, MBUX Augmented Reality for Navigation and the Driving Assistance Package Plus, KEYLESS-GO with automatic comfort doors at the front, Burmester surround sound system with Sound Experiences and MBUX Entertainment, head-up display and THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control, USB package Plus and more.
Safety and driver assistance features are extensive and with the full Driver Assistance Package Plus include Active Steering Assist, Traffic Sign Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Active Lane Change Assist, Active Emergency Stop Assist, Attention Assist, Active Brake Assist with cross-traffic function, Active Blind Spot Assist and exit warning function, Evasive Steering Assist and more. The Parking Package includes Remote Parking Assist, an SAE Level 2 feature which means the driver can park and unpark the vehicle by smartphone from a short distance."

Source: Motor Trader e-Magazine (October 2021)
28 October 2021

From the highlighted words it would appear that it can operate without connection?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 11 users
According to this and other articles September, last year in Europe but will not hit Australia until October this year.

"The Mercedes-Benz’ EQE EV will arrive in Australia next year.
Following the company’s EQS luxury saloon revealed earlier this year, the EQE business saloon is to run on the same premium-class electric architecture (EVA2).
While two models are to be available at launch, just one variant – the EQE350 – was revealed in September.
Energy comes via a 90kWh battery pack that is good, the company says, for up to 660km of range. Powering the EQE350 is an 215kW electric motor on the rear axle. Mercedes says future versions of the EQE will come with dual-motor 4MATIC all-wheel-drive, with motors located on the front and rear axles.
A DC box with a charging capacity of up to 170kW is fitted on board for fast charging via direct current. Power for up to 250km can be achieved in 15 minutes. Charging from 10-80 per cent comes in at 32 minutes.
AC charging at 11kW will see a full charge achieved in 8 hours and 25 minutes, while where 22kW AC charging is available, that charge time comes down to 4 hours and 25 minutes. Recuperative braking is featured and, in versions available in Japan at least, the EQE will be available with bidirectional charging capability enabling V2G (Vehicle-to-Grid) and V2H (Vehicle-to-Home) applications.
The EQE’s styling and design is very slick, and the exterior is matched by a top-class interior which is luxurious and high-tech with all the flash gadgetry you would expect in a Merc.
The interior design and equipment are based on the EQS, and available as an option is the MBUX Hyperscreen – which is actually three screens sitting under a common glass cover and which stretches the width of the cabin. Standard models get a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster and 12.8-inch central touchscreen.
The ‘Hey Mercedes’ voice assistant is available and it is, the company says, more capable of dialogue and learning by activating online services in the Mercedes me App. With the Online Music service, Mercedes-Benz has now fully integrated Spotify, Amazon Music and Apple Music into the MBUX infotainment system.
Like the EQS, the EQE offers the possibility to activate completely new vehicle functions via over-the-air updates (OTA) in many areas.
Various optional ‘packages’ are available with the Premium Plus Package offering the top equipment level. It includes Active Ambient Lighting, Parking Package with 360° Camera, Digital Light with projection function, MBUX Augmented Reality for Navigation and the Driving Assistance Package Plus, KEYLESS-GO with automatic comfort doors at the front, Burmester surround sound system with Sound Experiences and MBUX Entertainment, head-up display and THERMOTRONIC automatic climate control, USB package Plus and more.
Safety and driver assistance features are extensive and with the full Driver Assistance Package Plus include Active Steering Assist, Traffic Sign Assist, Active Lane Keeping Assist, Active Lane Change Assist, Active Emergency Stop Assist, Attention Assist, Active Brake Assist with cross-traffic function, Active Blind Spot Assist and exit warning function, Evasive Steering Assist and more. The Parking Package includes Remote Parking Assist, an SAE Level 2 feature which means the driver can park and unpark the vehicle by smartphone from a short distance."

Source: Motor Trader e-Magazine (October 2021)
28 October 2021

From the highlighted words it would appear that it can operate without connection?

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Every car model, probably since the Ford Model T, has had running updates, or improvements, during its model life and not just in a "new" model.

The MBUX is not new..

"The first car to get the MBUX infotainment system was the Mercedes A-Class, in 2018. Since then, other models including the CLA, GLE, GLS, EQC and GLB have been launched with the tech included. Eventually all Mercedes models will use it"

All Mercedes models with MBUX, will receive the AKIDA upgraded version, as running model updates, in my opinion.
IIt's only a matter of when they have the ability to integrate it.

It would appear that MegaChips would be doing the design work on Mercedes chips, using our IP.
Then these chips would need to be produced.

One of Mercedes own slogans is..

_20220611_141621.JPG

Attachments

• _20220611_140933.JPG
    _20220611_140933.JPG
    17.8 KB · Views: 62
Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 30 users

Realinfo

Regular
‘If you can meet with triumph and disaster
and treat those two imposters just the same’

’If you can make one heap of all your winnings
and risk it on one turn of pitch ‘n toss…and lose
and start again at your beginnings’

’If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you’

A few short lines from Rudyard Kipling’s inspirational poem If-

I would encourage those of us here who may be feeling down-in-the-dumps after the past week, to read this poem. Whenever life has delivered me a blow, I have taken comfort from doing just this.

If you ever visit that ‘green and pleasant land’ I recommend a visit to Burwash in the High Weald of East Sussex. Just down the road from The Rose and Crown, a wonderful 15th century pub, you’ll find Bateman’s, Rudyard’s home for his last 30 odd years. There is something ethereal about wandering in the footsteps, and along the pathways of people like Rudyard Kipling.

I have recently been pondering where things are going, given the days of wine and easy, abundant, cheap money are ending. This at a time when the rising cost of living, in fact the rising cost of everything is insane. Inflation is rife, wages are stagnant, uncertainty, anxiety, dare I say fear abounds…and not just here but everywhere.

For mine, the actions required to combat these headwinds will cause the world to enter a recessionary period. As Paul Keating once said…’this is the recession we had to have’…to get things back on a sustainable footing.

What does all this mean for our battler?

Certainly the past week or so has been painful for most of us, and as much as I respect the 1000 eyes and all the research they do to provide us with hope and encouragement, for mine we need a little more. I refer to what our CEO said in an interview shortly after the AGM...’at this year’s AGM I talked about activity, at next year’s I will talk about results’

For what it’s worth I am a true believer…I believe during the next six months we’ll begin to see these results…results which will make all the blood, sweat and tears shed by Peter, Anil and those unknown at least to me…so worthwhile.

’If you can dream, and not make dreams your master’

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 34 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Reactions: 2 users
‘If you can meet with triumph and disaster
and treat those two imposters just the same’

’If you can make one heap of all your winnings
and risk it on one turn of pitch ‘n toss…and lose
and start again at your beginnings’

’If you can trust yourself when all men doubt you’

A few short lines from Rudyard Kipling’s inspirational poem If-

I would encourage those of us here who may be feeling down-in-the-dumps after the past week, to read this poem. Whenever life has delivered me a blow, I have taken comfort from doing just this.

If you ever visit that ‘green and pleasant land’ I recommend a visit to Burwash in the High Weald of East Sussex. Just down the road from The Rose and Crown, a wonderful 15th century pub, you’ll find Bateman’s, Rudyard’s home for his last 30 odd years. There is something ethereal about wandering in the footsteps, and along the pathways of people like Rudyard Kipling.

I have recently been pondering where things are going, given the days of wine and easy, abundant, cheap money are ending. This at a time when the rising cost of living, in fact the rising cost of everything is insane. Inflation is rife, wages are stagnant, uncertainty, anxiety, dare I say fear abounds…and not just here but everywhere.

For mine, the actions required to combat these headwinds will cause the world to enter a recessionary period. As Paul Keating once said…’this is the recession we had to have’…to get things back on a sustainable footing.

What does all this mean for our battler?

Certainly the past week or so has been painful for most of us, and as much as I respect the 1000 eyes and all the research they do to provide us with hope and encouragement, for mine we need a little more. I refer to what our CEO said in an interview shortly after the AGM...’at this year’s AGM I talked about activity, at next year’s I will talk about results’

For what it’s worth I am a true believer…I believe during the next six months we’ll begin to see these results…results which will make all the blood, sweat and tears shed by Peter, Anil and those unknown at least to me…so worthwhile.

’If you can dream, and not make dreams your master’
"For mine, the actions required to combat these headwinds will cause the world to enter a recessionary period. As Paul Keating once said…’this is the recession we had to have’…to get things back on a sustainable footing"

Only problem is, that the great majority of the Western World, is simply in too much debt, to be able to "afford" a recession.

They want to fight high inflation, but still need high growth.

The majority of the reason, for the high inflation, other than Putin's lunacy, is the huge increase in the World currency supply, as stimulus during the "Pandemic", to "prevent" any kind of an economic downturn, or recession.

Real interest rates need to be above the inflation rate, for any real effect, which is a practical impossibility, due to Worldwide government and public debt levels.

The powers that be, really are stuck between a rock and a hard place..

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users
This may have been discussed already, but does the acquisition of Reality AI by Renesas tie in with BrainChip’s association at all?

Anil Mankar approves and old mate slipped in the TSE iceberg reference

06B287F9-7357-4E1A-AFEC-035F51258F59.jpeg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
What's the latest juicy news?
Need to update friends who are holders so price can drop on good news so I can top up🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
This may have been discussed already, but does the acquisition of Reality AI by Renesas tie in with BrainChip’s association at all?

Anil Mankar approves and old mate slipped in the TSE iceberg reference

View attachment 9031

Also liked by go to market lead from arm

31B0E1CE-0BE3-465D-8508-1E5E07083E92.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users
Top Bottom