BRN Discussion Ongoing

Dozzaman1977

Regular
PVDM indicated that Renesas will produce a chip with Akida IP this year. I think we can expect it to come to market anytime in the next 5 months. Others please correct me if I have got this wrong. I think it was during his interview with the guy from the Commonwealth bank that he said this.

CEO Sean said in a interview quote "Renasas are Developing a SET of products, and as they start shipping those products we will collect royalties on these"

In the dictionary.....
SET = a collection of well defined objects (or in this case multiple products IMO)

Money GIF

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

AusEire

Founding Member. It's ok to say No to Dot Joining
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Slade

Top 20
And since he said this Sean Hehir has confirmed it saying but it was a suite of MCU’s.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thank you FF. A suite of MCUs it is then.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Slade

Top 20
CEO Sean said in a interview quote "Renasas are Developing a SET of products, and as they start shipping those products we will collect royalties on these"

In the dictionary.....
SET = a collection of well defined objects (or in this case multiple products IMO)

Money GIF
Love royalties!!!!!

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
It's impossible for BRN to give a definitive answer on revenue. It is out of BRN's hands. They know companies are working on applications using our technology but when they can get the chips manufactured and/or are prepared to go to market is the $64,000,000 question. We know Mercedes goes to market in 2024 but we don't know how many chips they'll be using with BRN technology in each vehicle. IMO they'll be using more per vehicle in their fully electric range.

There will also be companies coming out of left field using MegaChips, Renasas, Edge Impulse etc or their own skunk works like Panasonic or Sanyo. To change technology to Akida is a huge leap for these companies to make. It could make or break them.

Once they do go to market and revenue starts pouring in, times like today will be a distant memory. New revenue streams is the only way to bust open the current cycle but once it does, hold on to your hats. The dam will burst hard and fast. The stock will go through an incredible re-rating.

The only unknown is exactly when. My educated guess is anytime within the next 2 years. We probably won't see it coming until it hits because the companies using Akida will want to astonish their respective markets like Apple did with the iPhone.
I think what Sean said, is fairly conservative and along the lines, of what you said, if you consider..

Say, 60 new employees, at an average cost of 100k per annum, that's 6 million per year.
Add say another million, for associated costs.

That would suggest a quarterly of 1.75 million dollars, by the years end, which is well reasonable, as things start moving (also considering the balance of things like the MegaChips licence fee).

• Fire
Reactions: 7 users

Yak52

Regular
Nice, would be great to know how many today have been locked away from the filthy shorting pool.

Sorry to say but......................many shares we buy are probably not "Locked away" from Shorting activity.

See the list below from ASX website on "Participants" in Lending stocks on the ASX.

I KNOW that 3 of my Brokerage accounts are used for "Lending/Shorting" the Brainchip shares they hold. Do I hate it? YES!!!

ASX Securities Lending participant 1.jpg

ASX Securities Lending participant 2.jpg

Yak52. :mad:

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
So my thinking is ... these and future chips are going to be given new product names ....so Akida 2000 , 3000 will be superceded !?

Sorry to say but......................many shares we buy are probably not "Locked away" from Shorting activity.

See the list below from ASX website on "Participants" in Lending stocks on the ASX.

I KNOW that 3 of my Brokerage accounts are used for "Lending/Shorting" the Brainchip shares they hold. Do I hate it? YES!!!

View attachment 8985
View attachment 8986

Do they need holders permission to use their shares for shorting?

Reactions: 4 users
So my thinking is ... these and future chips are going to be given new product names ....so Akida 2000 , 3000 will be superceded !?
Pretty sure it was mentioned at AGM that Akida 2000 will no longer be called that. Happy to be corrected from someone who attended.
I've been keeping an eye on brainchips trademark page

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Haha
  • Love

Galaxycar

Regular
Like to know where in the t&c’s on my nabtrade acc I gave them permission to us my shares I own against me,there should be a check box.Looks like a future lawsuit in the making.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

Galaxycar

Regular
Gunna send them an email on Monday asking where I gave them permission.

• Love
  • Fire

Galaxycar

Regular
Wonder what would happen if everyone shareholder in Aust sent their brokerage house requesting where they gave permission to loan their shares out?? Hmm

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users
@Dozzaman1977
Put up the exact quote:

“CEO Sean said in a interview quote "Renasas are Developing a SET of products, and as they start shipping those products we will collect royalties on these"

In the dictionary.....
SET = a collection of well defined objects (or in this case multiple products IMO)”

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
Pretty sure it was mentioned at AGM that Akida 2000 will no longer be called that. Happy to be corrected from someone who attended.
I've been keeping an eye on brainchips trademark page
100% correct that is why I have been referring to it as next generation AKIDA with LSTM.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

View attachment 8985
View attachment 8986

Very wide spread indeed.

Wonder if there is a single broker out there that doesn't lend?

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users
Very wide spread indeed.

Wonder if there is a single broker out there that doesn't lend?

It's so cold out there today I caught a glimpse of a broker with his hands in his own pockets.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Foxdog

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Fire
Reactions: 2 users

rocdoc60

I think they should call the next chip BALLISTA!

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom