BRN Discussion Ongoing

chapman89

Founding Member
Did you have it last year or were you just a close contact and required to isolate. Either way get well soon and do not treat it lightly it can be a randomly nasty thing. Good luck.
FF.
Hi FF, it was December 2020 I was a close contact from being at the Rose Hotel in Erskineville, at the time of the northern beaches lockdown.

On the mend now, slight cough from shortness of breath but no fevers anymore!

Reactions: 20 users

Slade

Top 20
Reactions: 20 users
Hi FF, it was December 2020 I was a close contact from being at the Rose Hotel in Erskineville, at the time of the northern beaches lockdown.

Great to hear keep well. FF

Reactions: 12 users

Slade

Top 20
This is exciting. Surely they will ask some direct questions. Can’t wait to hear Sean’s answers.
If I am not mistaken the interview will be available at midnight tonight, Aussie time.

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

LordFoul

More reading if you havent already by PVDM, not the newest but is still an interesting read.

A keyword spotting application using the Akida chip trained on the Google Speech Commands Dataset can run for years off a penlight battery.

Reactions: 13 users

simoni

Regular

2020 or 2021?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
Reactions: 24 users

Slade

Top 20
Too much going on. It’s getting hectic. Need a beer.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

chapman89

Founding Member
2020 or 2021?
December 15 2020 I was at the Rose in Erskineville and got caught out as a close contact.

Reactions: 2 users

Shadow59

Regular
Sorry not the podcast. The wall street interview with Sean.

Let’s not forget this upcoming talk with Renesas, BrainChip, Impuls Edge, Google and Collins Areospace.
This is the one that I'm excited about

Reactions: 15 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
Too much going on. It’s getting hectic. Need a beer.
I'm joining you Buddy..........Cheers.....................$$$$$$$$$$$$

Reactions: 3 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
Can anyone confirm that I'm either losing my memory or not. Did PVDM indicate recently that AK2000 will be release mid 2022?

Maybe I was just dreaming it.... :unsure:

Reactions: 7 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 4 users

Vojnovic

Regular
Can anyone confirm that I'm either losing my memory or not. Did PVDM indicate recently that AK2000 will be release mid 2022?

Maybe I was just dreaming it.... :unsure:
"Rob Telson, vice president of worldwide sales, said BrainChip is drawing up plans for smaller and larger versions of Akida under the names Akida500, Akida1500 and Akida2000. Some of these may well comply to a new generation of the Akida architecture – Akida 2.0 – due to arrive in 2022."

Dreams come true with Akida.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 52 users

Labsy

Regular

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Reactions: 9 users

DJM263

LTH - 2015
"Rob Telson, vice president of worldwide sales, said BrainChip is drawing up plans for smaller and larger versions of Akida under the names Akida500, Akida1500 and Akida2000. Some of these may well comply to a new generation of the Akida architecture – Akida 2.0 – due to arrive in 2022."

Thanks @Vojnovic

Now I really am Dreaming💪 ;)(y)

• Haha

misslou

Founding Member

Maybe we will even see it sooner than we expect? I like how our new CEO ‘The Flash’ appears to want things done quickly - and how he said we will be increasing our lead over competitors.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

butcherano

Regular
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users
Top Bottom