BRN Discussion Ongoing

D

Deleted member 118

Exactly,guess it could be worse my exs haircuts used to cost $200 min a pop and that was a few years ago! I shudder to think what womens haircuts cost now.
Not much change out of a $1000 by the time they get Botox and there brows done

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 5 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
  • Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users
I was 13 the last time I paid to have my haircut, but I wish I had hair now as they got Gentleman’s hairdressers here in Cairns.
You could always go in for a spit and shine😜

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Nah, there's a 1.5 million aftermarket trade at .87 to keep the price suppressed.:devilish:
Got split over .87 and .875 by the tricky bastards

• Sad

Yak52

Regular
I didn’t think there was that much profit in dresses. 😂🤣😎 FF

Oh you didn't have one of us Boutique Fundies as a client FF ?? Shame would have given you a bit of background about Funds management, though I imagine you have picked up a fair knowledge from your son(?) in England on how the world revolves regarding finance.
Maybe one day you and I can talk about Banks/Funds and discounted paper and the European cutting houses part in all this!
(err ....no not clothing related either)

Yak52:cool:

• Fire
  • Love

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
They have been able to force the price down 25% over the past 7 days on extremely low (<12M) volume each day. This is not a sell-off on volume but an accumulation by the big boys. They know what's coming. This will turn very soon IMO. Strong finish today, even closing around .87, and a green day on Monday will be the confirmation
Make that Tuesday.......no trading Monday :rolleyes:

Yak52

Regular
I just checked Commsec and Rocketboots is showing the numbers I quoted.

Where did your numbers come from @Yak52?

Regards
FF

Sorry FF...........the numbers I quoted are correct (Live) and was SP at time of posting! Dropped off a bit now but the PRE announcement price is easily seen on a 5 min chart (if you are using a computer).

So dont know where your phone is getting the numbers from either! :rolleyes:

Yak52

Reactions: 1 users
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

mrgds

Regular
Make that Tuesday.......no trading Monday :rolleyes:
:unsure: ...........mmm, ive got a feeling the s/p will stabilize over the next 3 days .............:)

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Oh you didn't have one of us Boutique Fundies as a client FF ?? Shame would have given you a bit of background about Funds management, though I imagine you have picked up a fair knowledge from your son(?) in England on how the world revolves regarding finance.
Maybe one day you and I can talk about Banks/Funds and discounted paper and the European cutting houses part in all this!
(err ....no not clothing related either)

Yak52:cool:
Actually we did he defrauded the boutique fund he set up of many millions and had to plead and was sentenced to 7 years.

My son was so upset by an elderly couple who had lost everything in his fraud as they reminded him of his grandparents that I am pretty sure that is why he went into regulation when he went to the UK.

And yes it would be fun to catch up.

Regards
FF

• Love
  • Fire

Yak52

Regular
@Yak52 was out only by "one magnitude"
Easy mistake ..............:ROFLMAO:
Easy mistake ..............:mrgds
------------------------------------------------

NO.
ah...........whats that dip #####

Numbers correct I can assure you my friend! unless YOU can prove otherwise?

Y.

amended post -
[ afternote : YEP LAUGHS ON ME ALRIGHT. I was wrong and miss placed a decimal point !! Its a Friday after all. ]

Last edited:
  • Thinking
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Yak52

Regular
Easy mistake ..............:mrgds
------------------------------------------------

NO.
ah...........whats that dip shit!

Numbers correct I can assure you my friend! unless YOU can prove otherwise?

Y.

AH ...........was wondering what tree you lot were barking up. ok ........

MY BAD...................yes missed the decimal point bit and still had to do a double take before spotting it! Funny buggers!

Sorry mrds no offence meant with my post.

Yak52 :(

• Haha
  • Love
Sorry FF...........the numbers I quoted are correct (Live) and was SP at time of posting! Dropped off a bit now but the PRE announcement price is easily seen on a 5 min chart (if you are using a computer).

So dont know where your phone is getting the numbers from either! :rolleyes:

Yak52
Hi @Yak52
I am positive my numbers are correct. Mine come from Commsec and just verified with Google. Not sure how well it will post here:

0.093 AUD −0.0070 (7.00%)today
10 June, 3:57 pm AEST • Disclaimer
1D
5D
1M
6M
YTD
More

0.093 AUD ‎15:57
0.0900.0950.100Prev
close

10:00 am1:00 pm4:00 pm
  1. Open0.10
    High0.10
    Low0.090
    Mkt cap2.95M
    P/E ratio-
    Div yield-
  2. 52-wk high0.21
    52-wk low0.082

Feedback

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
@wilzy .............. "PUT THE GREEN BABY AWAY" .............:mad:
It's ok, they play their little games, and scurry around picking up their crumbs, but we, playing the long game, will have our day in the sun.
All we have to do is not get sucked into their play, and hold, till the inexorable happens.
"AKIDA BALLISTA UBIQUITOUS INEVITABILITIOUS PRONTO KADABRA"......
..........something like that. :ROFLMAO:

• Love
Hi @Yak52
I am positive my numbers are correct. Mine come from Commsec and just verified with Google. Not sure how well it will post here:

0.093 AUD −0.0070 (7.00%)today
10 June, 3:57 pm AEST • Disclaimer
1D
5D
1M
6M
YTD
More

0.093 AUD ‎15:57
0.0900.0950.100Prev
close

10:00 am1:00 pm4:00 pm
  1. Open0.10
    High0.10
    Low0.090
    Mkt cap2.95M
    P/E ratio-
    Div yield-
  2. 52-wk high0.21
    52-wk low0.082

Feedback
Sorry @Yak52 just saw your further post.

All good.
FF

Reactions: 1 users

Yak52

Regular
A bit harsh
thought he was being a smart arse and "dip stick" as such. As my reply said................MY BAD! :(

Cant even blame the keyboard for the miss placed decimal point, so its my bad eyesight to blame!

Y.

• Love

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip

PLEASE 🙏🙏🙏 Apple announce that you are using Akida​

Machine learning!..... No cloud needed! ... Facial recognition!..

The first look at the iPhone 14, months earlier than announcement​

By Trevor Long • Technology Expert
3:05pm Jun 10, 2022

Your iPhone Uses Artificial Intelligence in Ways You Don’t Even Know​

Ralf
BY RALF

May 10, 2022

in Tech news

Reading Time: 4 mins read

Your iPhone Uses Artificial Intelligence in Ways You Don’t Even Know 1
SHARES
VIEWS
Share on FacebookShare on Twitter

The scope of your iPhone’s AI-Powered features
Most of your iPhone features that make your life easier are powered by Artificial Intelligence (AI). Since the launch of the iOS 10, Apple has been pushing updates in order to enable iPhones to “think differently”. Your iPhone can think on your behalf by understanding where you are, what you’re up to, and what you need to know, in order to help you save time and reduce stress.
Siri as the first AI feature in smart devices

Apple was the first manufacturer to integrate AI in its products with the launch of Siri in July 2014. The initial version of the smart assistant was fraught with imperfections. But over the years, Apple has made great strides in perfecting the technology, leveraging Machine Learning (ML) and Deep Learning Neural Networks, Convolutional Neural Networks, Gated Recurrent Units, and other technologies.
However, Apple has remained tight-lipped on the real nature of these enhancements, disclosing just the bare minimum. As such, many iPhone users are hardly aware of the extent to which AI enables features in their phones.
You might be aware of AI-powered Siri features such as suggestions to call your loved ones on their birthdays, suggestions to start a playlist when you’re at the gym, suggestions to turn on the Do Not Disturb feature, etc.
However, there’s a good chance you’re unaware of other AI-powered features your iPhone uses.
9 AI-powered features of iPhones you’re probably unaware of
A screen that lights up automatically when you lift the phone:
iPhone users don’t need to press any button bring their phones to life. iPhones now come with an AI-powered accelerometer which detects movements when you pick up your phone to operate it, waking up the screen automatically. The feature also detects when you put the phone down, dimming the screen light accordingly.
AI-powered task sequences: The new Siri Shortcuts app automates a series of tasks that you string together, and creates a routine which can be activated with touch or voice commands. For instance, you can set a voice command like ‘Waking up’ to trigger a series of actions such as launching the news app, turning on the bathroom’s water heater, etc.
Route suggestions on the Maps app: The Map app is powered by AI to help you negotiate your way around traffic jams during your commute. The app also saves information on your regular routes and will suggest those to you. It also scours through your calendar to prepare directions to meeting venues ahead of time.
Automated text responses: Your text conversations can be guided by your iPhone’s AI-powered texting features. These features can send texts automatically to people you’ve booked an appointment with when you’re running late for meetings, suggest a favorable slot on your calendar to book new meetings, and more.
iPhone AI features

The Photo app’s facial recognition feature: This new feature enables your Photo app to recognize and group photographs of people – for instance, photos of your loved ones, work colleagues, role models, etc. This feature was first released on Apple’s Mac computers. However, it differs from that of the Mac in that it processes photographs locally on the phone, rather than on the cloud, hence allowing for more security and privacy. In addition, the Photo app comes with a new ‘For You’ tab that prompts you to share photographs taken with others, and also suggests to others that they should share their own photographs with you after they receive yours.
Voicemail transcription: Your iPhone can now transcribe your voicemails and automatically save them as texts. This gives you the option of scanning through the written copy of voicemails, in case you find that more convenient than listening to the messages.
Third-party AI-powered features: Apple has released developer tools that allow third-party software developers to integrate Siri suggestions within their apps. With this integration, Siri will note down activities performed by users on various apps, and generate suggestions concerning the use of these third-party apps in the future. Users themselves can ask Siri to bring up such suggestions automatically at any point in time by using the “Add to Siri” buttons found in those apps.
Automated creation of video footage highlights: The new Memories app compiles video snippets and photos of events such as birthday parties, into a highlight video. It uses facial recognition and machine learning to identify and compile snippets and photos that only feature people who are important to you. It also allows you to modify the videos by making them longer or shorter, or by emphasizing particular moments or actions.
The new News App that automatically groups stories: This new automation feature sorts news articles into different groups to allow you easy access to what you’d consider to be most important.
Conclusion
Artificial Intelligence is behind the many automated features of your iPhone. The technology has molded your handset into a virtual assistant of some sort, setting reminders and schedules, and making suggestions even without your request. With frequent updates to your iOS from Apple, your iPhone becomes even smarter, making the interaction between you and your handset more beneficial than having a simple communication device.
Tags: AI ServicesMobile TechsiriSmartphonesVoice assistants

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Slymeat,....you say, "The world hasn't yet realised what it has in Akida.....so called experts,....."
Who do you mean by "world"? Not the semiconductor tech industry, right, because CEO Sean Hehir said at AGM, "I can assure you the semiconductor world is very aware of Brainchip after last week." So, who do you mean?

Do you mean institutional investors, and professional money management companies? Well then I agree and perhaps you will join me in screaming what is Integrous doing to promote our value? I recently suggested Australian golfer Cameron Smith wear Brainchip on his shirt that millions of people who watch golf will see every time the camera is on him. I know, a bit wacky perhaps, but it's an idea. What has Integrous done recently ? Anything ? I question if Brainchip even has them under contract anymore. dippY
By world I meant the general population and mum and dad investors. Those who will be buying the gadgets that has Akida inside.

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users
Top Bottom