BRN Discussion Ongoing

Just checked ROC and it is now back to 9.5 cents where it was before the ramping announcements.

Not sure if there is a moral to this story but it does give one pause to think.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 15 users

Yak52

Regular
NOoooo.............sorry not clear enough for you DB.

They averaged 64%+ PA (ie: each year) for more than a 5 year period ( period funds existed)

Most Industry Funds are a joke with their returns as I am sure most retail would agree. Blind Freddy could do better than 6-9% PA return !! and probably in just a single good week on the market.

Yak52 :cool:
Sorry DB but I was (back then) a Boutique Fund Manager which might help you understand better.

Yak52

• Fire
Reactions: 8 users

VictorG

Just checked ROC and it is now back to 9.5 cents where it was before the ramping announcements.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That was a ROC solid investment, Not!!

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
132C07A4-8C5E-48BF-B6C5-F036C76DFF55.png
The dip of 2022 what did you do

Yabba Dabba Doo !

Happy Friday chippers

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users
View attachment 8933 The dip of 2022 what did you do

Yabba Dabba Doo !

Happy Friday chippers
Couch or washing machine?
Haven't placed my top up order yet. I'm playing mind games with the universe.😜

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 13 users
That was a ROC solid investment, Not!!
Yes it would be difficult to trust the Board and management in the future.

It will be interesting if we see one of the legal firms that run class actions take an interest.

Could crush the company and along with it the hopes and dreams of genuine retail.

No fear of this type of risky behaviour here thank goodness.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Yak52

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

ROC pre-announcement was 84c and currently 95c while being $1 even today.

Its been hit like others by the -1.2% down ASX (-89) and suffered 2 heavy down ASX days. Not a bad result really FF.
Was always going to come back after a 100% jump at least 50% without bad market days so reasonable.

BRN has seemed to stopped at its Technical support of 86c @ the 200MA on the Daily charts. Will it hold?
Buyer/Seller ratio has improved greatly and currently even which for being 3.50pm on a FRIDAY is very encouraging indeed.

All my opinions of course.

Yak52:cool:

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Thanks to @Neuromorphia I was reminded of the following and it’s value is in reminding us just how space age advanced the first generation AKIDA technology is:

Numem proposes in Phase-I to create a interface system with MRAM which can connect with AKIDA Neuromorphic Processor from Brainchip to either limit or replace FLASH operations with MRAM.

Potential NASA Applications (Limit 1500 characters, approximately 150 words):
Object Identification and Change Detection - Neuromorphic Computing could enable more efficient on-orbit data processing and storage

Autonomous Control - As activities in space become more remote and automated, without a human in the loop, this advantage could improve the satellite’s ability to analyze onboard sensor data with better autonomous decisions.

Cybersecurity - Neuromorphic Computing onboard a spacecraft would provide a trusted protection mechanism

It can resolve a fundamental time-energy problem with fast low cost results”

Think now about the words of Peter van der Made from late last year: “we are only just getting started.”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 26 users
Sorry DB but I was (back then) a Boutique Fund Manager which might help you understand better.

Yak52
I didn’t think there was that much profit in dresses. 😂🤣😎 FF

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
ROC pre-announcement was 84c and currently 95c while being $1 even today.

Its been hit like others by the -1.2% down ASX (-89) and suffered 2 heavy down ASX days. Not a bad result really FF.
Was always going to come back after a 100% jump at least 50% without bad market days so reasonable.

BRN has seemed to stopped at its Technical support of 86c @ the 200MA on the Daily charts. Will it hold?
Buyer/Seller ratio has improved greatly and currently even which for being 3.50pm on a FRIDAY is very encouraging indeed.

All my opinions of course.

Yak52:cool:
I just checked Commsec and Rocketboots is showing the numbers I quoted.

Where did your numbers come from @Yak52?

Regards
FF

Reactions: 1 users
I just checked Commsec and Rocketboots is showing the numbers I quoted.

Where did your numbers come from @Yak52?

Regards
FF
And dropped to .093 as I was watching down 7% today.

Reactions: 1 users

Mugen74

Regular
Ohhh gonna be an interesting CSPA

• Fire
Reactions: 5 users

gex

Regular
aftermarket orders are up

games games games

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I didn’t think there was that much profit in dresses. 😂🤣😎 FF
Have brainchip produced another tshirt?

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

mrgds

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 2 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
  • Haha

mrgds

Regular
  • Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 6 users
D

Deleted member 118

My clippers were flat so I went to the local barber asked for zero clip price they wanted $27🤪 (I got more hair on my bum then me head🤣would have taken all of 5mins to clip me head -$27)politely declined retreated home and waited for said clippers to charge🙃
I was 13 the last time I paid to have my haircut, but I wish I had hair now as they got Gentleman’s hairdressers here in Cairns.

• Wow
  • Haha
Top Bottom