BRN Discussion Ongoing

Mugen74

Regular
You are lucky, I am almost bald now, no haircut needed. The sellers may want to scalp me though.
My clippers were flat so I went to the local barber asked for zero clip price they wanted $27🤪 (I got more hair on my bum then me head🤣would have taken all of 5mins to clip me head -$27)politely declined retreated home and waited for said clippers to charge🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users
I was a fan of concentrated solar thermal because not only does it replace fossil fuel generation, it also subtracts heat directly from the atmosphere, so the more energy you generate with CST, the more you help prevent warming the the atmosphere.

But then, solar cells also absorb infra-red radiation. So solar farms should be 20 metres off the ground to act like forests providing a reservoir of cooler air underneath.
"But then, solar cells also absorb infra-red radiation. So solar farms should be 20 metres off the ground to act like forests providing a reservoir of cooler air underneath"

How much infrastructure would that take? 🤔..

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
My clippers were flat so I went to the local barber asked for zero clip price they wanted $27🤪 (I got more hair on my bum then me head🤣would have taken all of 5mins to clip me head -$27)politely declined retreated home and waited for said clippers to charge🙃
That's another 30+ shares! ;):cool:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Yes Rocket the biggest yet by far. Our average is around 20-30 Mil at most so the 98 mil is 5% of SOI

One question would be "where" did they get the shares from ? Look to Top 20 probably.

Of course the promised top 20 lists with the 4C did not eventuate last time so ..........guessing at best now.

Another question would be "just how many RETAIL shareholders are there now? " . 20% or less?? of SOI.

Yak52
Could the reason be because tax time is looming?? 🤷‍♂️

Reactions: 5 users

Mugen74

Regular
That's another 30+ shares! ;):cool:
Exactly,guess it could be worse my exs haircuts used to cost $200 min a pop and that was a few years ago! I shudder to think what womens haircuts cost now.

• Wow
Reactions: 2 users

Sam

Nothing changes if nothing changes
Reactions: 3 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Lawyer mate of mine negotiated a discount with barber on the basis of reduced workload - he was feeling quite smug until he saw the search fee.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

Yak52

Regular
Yak52- in agreement with what you have stated- BUT- you have invested (and all other shareholders) in a company- where we have heard the
CEO/ Board Member Sean Hehir mention with authority of other Board Members ( A.J.Viana -Sir Peter vd M- or should that be Saint PvdM)
" The Share Price will be what........." at the recent AGM.

You know the rate of how many ASX price sensitive notices have been put out by BRN - the 1000eyes have revealed more than ever .

Asking further questions and not trying to put pressure on anybody to "DO SOMETHING" as the share price is so low- due to the NDA's and awaiting further signed contracts and 4C revenue reveals-(shareholders have been told to compare with next years AGM results )
albiet - there are consequences of having a low share market value price- MktCap etc - and as you say- "Gotta know the GAME being played!"

Yes- one must always be aware of how ROC /ASX has handled the situation and set a precedent- 🤷‍♂️.
Maybe this is not the time to rattle cages.
Nothing has changed with the BRN company as a whole. - PANTENE.(y)

AKIDA BALLISTA UBKQTS.
Sorry KMuzza.................. dont quite agree with your drift of not doing anything and "maybe this is not the time to rattle cages" etc.

ONLY cages that would be "rattled" would be those of the Manipulators & SHORTERS.
And BRN Management have stated before how they would like to put and end to this type of behaviour by these Operators so....!!!

Quoting ASX Compliance regarding a "fair & informed Market place" and BRN honesty in having a true & fair representation of the value of Brainchip shares & the company , I would think it would be in everyones interest to ensure when & where able, that Announcements of the correct compliance structure (wording ) and subject were to be conducted.
This was the basis of my last post and FF reply to it.

Of course sitting on our hands (ie:not rattling cages) only helps the Professionals who are shorting and manipulating this companies stock price (somewhat illegally also).

If you want more shares at this price KMuzza...........don't stuff around, BUY THEM as everyone has had plenty of time to Top up down here.

The poor old retail holders who already hold shares cannot keep being screwed over for ever just to suit big end of town or slackers wanting always cheaper shares!

The companies valuation by independent analysts is above $1.53 which is nearly 100% above current SP.

Yak52 :cool:

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Hi DB.
As the data from Tuesday 07 June shows 98 Mil Shorts still out there we can take from that there were no Shorts covered (buyback) before then which means aprox the $1 level.
Aprox 30 mil shorts existed well before the current action took place so there should ONLY be 70 mil odd in these two blocks to be first sold above the 04 June level of $1.06 and then to be replaced lower.(sp)
One would truly hope they have sold all well before now and are in an accumulation phase. How long to gather 70 mil shares down cheap?
Good question! How long is a piece of string I suppose!
Following the data and numbers is really the only option to keep informed even if it is min 3 days old!
I think todays closing SP will give an indication.

ps. To those who think Fund Managers give a rats about SP, think again. To them its always OPM (other peoples money) and they have really no strong requirement to perform to get their 9-12% PA (best)returns. Its all about .......FEES.
My Funds (long ago) did a 5 yr average return of 64%+ PA which we were not allowed to advertise in any way especially in Prospectuses. And we did this with our "hands tied behind our backs" and buried in Regulation/Compliance. lol.

"My Funds (long ago) did a 5 yr average return of 64%+ PA which we were not allowed to advertise in any way especially in Prospectuses. And we did this with our "hands tied behind our backs" and buried in Regulation/Compliance. lol"

Are you saying those funds were getting an average of 64% returns over 5 years, but only paying (and advertising to) their clients, a return of 8 to 12%?

That doesn't sound like a financial institution's actions to me 🤔..

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 7 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
i did and messaged the author - John Koetsier :cool: on linkedi
Does anyone else get a bit lazy and sometimes not read a post by FF but gives it a like anyway because you know it will be good? Or is that just me?
And with Dodgy Knees. :LOL: I have no idea what most of his voodoo shenanigans is all about 99.99999% of the time, but I do know he's a funny bugger and oftentimes has me roaring with laughter🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
"The real way to help address the global energy crisis and climate change is to implement technology that reduces the amount of electricity being used"

That's why I think the whole "let's make everything electric" mantra, is a sham goal and will create more problems, than it solves.

Carbon recycling is key, in my opinion.
Man made hydrocarbons and technology (which exists) to take the carbon (which is above and beyond what the trees etc can handle) back out of the atmosphere.

Plus we need more trees, plant life etc, instead of bloody burning them as "bio-fuels" because they are "renewable'..

But humanity, as a sum whole, is stupid..
Green energy yeah baby!😂

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9 users
Does anyone else get a bit lazy and sometimes not read a post by FF but gives it a like anyway because you know it will be good? Or is that just me?
I blame my poor eyesight and browsing on phone. Lol yes I have done that on occasion.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Lawyer mate of mine negotiated a discount with barber on the basis of reduced workload - he was feeling quite smug until he saw the search fee.

Sounds like your mate could have used some help from the 1000 👀's!😜

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Rskiff

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users

Yak52

Regular
Never forget 2020 history it makes it a lot easier to see present day connections (or should I have said with 2020 hindsight):

“AI player BrainChip on a roll; signs two contracts within a month​

via KalkineMedia

Artificial Intelligence is expected to have a firm grip on the market in the upcoming future. A recent report published in May 2020 by the Australian Government highlighted that there is a variety of high-profile demonstrations of Artificial Intelligence and significant progress has been made in fields of self-driving cars, gameplaying machines and virtual assistant. Further, AI has had a considerable role to play in managing the current COVID-19 crisis.

During the last decade, there have been five vital areas where significant growth has been witnessed. These include:

• Image understanding
  • Intelligent decision making
  • Artificial creativity
  • Natural Language Processing
  • physical automation
The scope of AI is not exhaustive. However, the above five regions have shown a significant change in the past ten years.

ASX-listed BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN) is one such technology company that is engaged in developing innovative neuromorphic processor that brings AI to the edge in a manner that is beyond the abilities of other neural network devices. The solution is high-speed, small, low power. It allows a broad range of edge abilities comprising continual learning, local training, and interpretation.

BRN, during April 2020, introduced its AKD1000 to spectators at the Processor Virtual Conference by the Linley Group. The AKD1000’s neural processor is capable of running a normal Convolutional neural network by transforming it into event-based, letting it to execute incremental learning and transfer it on a chip.

CNN or Convolutional neural network is a type of deep neural network used for analysing images. These have specially designed architecture that makes them comparatively easy to train, even for relatively deep networks.

After the introduction of AKD1000, BrainChip has recently signed two agreements, post which the Company noted a significant improvement in its share price in the past couple of weeks. BRN shares, which settled at A$0.058 on 22 May 2020 reached A$0.120 on 9 June 2020, representing a growth of ~106.9%.

On 9 June 2020, the share price skyrocketed after the release of the Company’s announcement related to its Joint agreement with Valeo Corporation. The stock settled at A$0.110 on 10 June 2020, down 8.333%.

Let us look at the two recent deals signed by the Company that led to the stock rally.

Joint Agreement with Tier-1 Automotive Supplier

On 8 June 2020, Brainchip Holdings Ltd entered a joint development pact using BRN’s Akida neuromorphic SoC with Valeo Corporation, a Tier-1 European automotive supplier of sensors as well as systems for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV).

Under the agreement, certain performance milestones & payments that are anticipated to include the Company’s expenditures. The term of the deal is specified by the accomplishment of performance goals & the accessibility of the Akida devices. Each party has the option to end the agreement for convenience with specific notification.

The confirmation of the Company’s Akida device by a Tier-1 supplier of sensors & systems to the automotive industry is believed to be significant progress.

In ADAS & AV applications, the real-time processing of data is vital for security as well as dependability of the autonomous systems. From the automotive industry, the suppliers, as well as the manufacturers, have acknowledged that the advanced & highly efficient neuromorphic nature of the Akida SoC makes it ideally fit to process data at the “Edge” for their advanced system solutions.

With the integration of the Akida neural network processor with sensors, the subsequent system can attain ultra-low power, min. latency, max. reliability & incremental learning.

The Akida neural processor’s game-changing high performance & ultra-low power utilisation allows smart sensor combination by resolving power and footprint difficulties for a range of sensor technologies. Further, it consumes less power than alternative AI solutions and simultaneously maintaining the necessary performance as well as accuracy in a fraction of the physical space.

Agreement with Ford Motor Company for the Evaluation of AkidaTM Neural Processor

On 24 May 2020, the Company signed a joint agreement with Detroit-based Company for evaluation of the Akida neural network System-on-Chip for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems & Autonomous Vehicle applications.

The evaluation agreement was binding on execution which was signed into with Ford Motor Company and is not the subject of a fixed term. The deal is based upon a partnership to assess Akida as it relates to the automotive industry & payments under the agreement proposed to cover related expenses and received periodically during the evaluation process.

Akida NSoC has an advanced and highly efficient neuromorphic nature, and the partners in the collaboration have also realised that these features provide a broad range of potential solutions to complex problems such as driver behaviour assessments and real-time object detection.

The Akida NSoC exemplifies ground-breaking Neural Processing computing tools for Edge AI systems and gadgets. Each Akida NSoC has 10 billion synapses and 1.2 million neurons, demonstrating orders of magnitude improved effectiveness than other neural processing devices available.

The unique combination of meagre power, high performance and on-chip learning enables for real-time processing at the sensor along with continuous learning. The objective is to facilitate personalisation of every driver’s understanding in real time & constant updates to the system with the change in the environmental conditions”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
PS: If Ford walked away Brainchip have a statutory obligation to update the market as they have made multiple price sensitive ASX announcements covering this engagement.

AKIDA BALLISTA
PS: If Ford walked away Brainchip have a statutory obligation to update the market as they have made multiple price sensitive ASX announcements covering this engagement. - FF

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for this timely reminder regarding FORDS commitment and Brainchips obligation therefore.

Should answer any questions about the F150 lightning etc. The "blockage" with chips had to resolve itself eventually!

Yak52:cool: ps. nice truck too.(F150Lightning)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users

Gemmax

Regular
Buyers have out numbered sellers on Commsec.
It has been negative all day. We need someone like Leyton Hewitt to give it a rev up.

Yak52

Regular
"My Funds (long ago) did a 5 yr average return of 64%+ PA which we were not allowed to advertise in any way especially in Prospectuses. And we did this with our "hands tied behind our backs" and buried in Regulation/Compliance. lol"

Are you saying those funds were getting an average of 64% returns over 5 years, but only paying (and advertising to) their clients, a return of 8 to 12%?

That doesn't sound like a financial institution's actions to me 🤔..

NOoooo.............sorry not clear enough for you DB.

They averaged 64%+ PA (ie: each year) for more than a 5 year period ( period funds existed)

Most Industry Funds are a joke with their returns as I am sure most retail would agree. Blind Freddy could do better than 6-9% PA return !! and probably in just a single good week on the market.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 10 users
Is @vcis123 here? Long-term shareholder where are you? Possibly if I remember correctly worked with our champion PVDM in years gone bye.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
Top Bottom