BRN Discussion Ongoing

Offering free pick up of unwanted washing machines and couches.😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Labsy

Regular
I have worked it out all the closet philanthropists on Boards across Australia inspired by Peter van der Made are coming out and selling so they can donate some of their obscene wealth to charity and in the process collapsing the market.

Or the market is being used generally to transfer more wealth into their closet from those who do not understand what is happening and panic.

My opinion only

Akida 2000 & 3000 may be commercially available before these guys get off the ground?
And I suspect analogue versions will only improve our desirability from companies like nvidia who can click and connect our ip... so I welcome competition. Our IP stands proud and strong. Work around options are difficult to manufacture, implement and have inconsistency issues as alluded to by the legend @Diogenes...

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Diogenese

Top 20
“Honey MC just announced that Akida is in the F-150. I’m selling the furniture.”
I can lend you an ogre.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users
Not that anyone has suggested but they have made two price sensitive announcements which the ASX caused them to supply further details of and enter a trading halt for that purpose.

The engagements are very similar to Brainchip’s engagement with ARM though I would suggest there is more meat on the BRN/ARM engagement so I personally hoping the ASX gives some better guidance as to what can be announced.
Regards
FF

ROC still trading for second day now FF after the two "amended" announcements. ASX seems ok with how these amendments were worded and info was given.
So question is ...............BRN should be able to do the same "amended style" of Announcement for ARM etc regarding partnerships.
This should pass ASX Compliance also.
That would be about 8+ (?) announcements (ASX) no?? Would help shareholders greatly right now. And correct to a small degree the imbalance in the current stock price & value of Brainchip shares!

After all an excessively under valued share price is misrepresenting the true value of shareholders asset base and not a fair representation of the company and stock.
Of course the above mentioned is only so a fair and honest value and price can be obtained in a correctly informed market place such as the ASX stock exchange. The same could be said for those "other" market places also namely USA & Germany.

Hmmm.....waiting & watching

Yak52 :cool:
I have brought ROC to BRN’s attention and they are looking into it. This was confirmed to me earlier today.

I don’t think we can take anything from the fact ROC is still trading.

The ASX could sanction individuals and or the Board and place them on watch.

Suspending a company is extreme and only hurts genuine retail investors.

BRN will make sure of what this means for young companies and whether the ASX is prepared to allow these type of announcements with proper disclaimers around income.

I have every confidence that Brainchip will continue to act in accordance with the Rules and what is allowed by the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 43 users

Labsy

Regular
Short term punters ??? how so?? Do they have the power to do 70 Mil Shorts in two tranches since 31 May ??? don't think so!

TOTAL shorts 98 Mil as of Tuesday 07 June 2022.

View attachment 8919

View attachment 8920

Gotta know the GAME being played!

Yak52:cool:
Well then brace for a massive accumulation and pump from said insto's... make money down, pick up cheep shares, pump and dump and recycle...
Ill be holding strong and using the cycle to my advantage to pick up cheap shares...
My shares are worth $150 each... don't care what others are willing to sell at. ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users
Short term punters ??? how so?? Do they have the power to do 70 Mil Shorts in two tranches since 31 May ??? don't think so!

TOTAL shorts 98 Mil as of Tuesday 07 June 2022.

View attachment 8919

View attachment 8920

Gotta know the GAME being played!

Yak52:cool:
Great post Yak52 👍
Really paints the picture well.

So about 50 million shorts borrowed at around $1.12 ?

That's an extremely risky level, for them to be taking that number of shorts out, on a Company like Brainchip, in my opinion..

Obviously they are well in the money now, but how many are they actually managing to buy back?
Do you think they are getting much actual selling for their efforts?
Considering, it's mainly a lot of bot action?

Any ideas, as to how much fuel they've poured on this potential bonfire?

If we get some solid news, this amount of shorts, could potentially cause a surge, much greater than the Mercedes ignited one in January 😊

Bit of a paper loss now, but we could be going for a real ride soon enough..

Just need a real solid announcement, like another IP deal.

This is where their pain, turns into our gain.

So don't fear the shorters, pity the fools 😛

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

VictorG

The markets had a couple of sucker punches last few days, the World Bank talks global recession and stagflation while the RBA raises the benchmark interest rate by .5% when the majority of economists were expecting .25%. The cost of living is getting out of hand plus many other factors playing out in the minds of most investors resulting in some amazing buying opportunities. I still hold hope for a rally to close out June with $1.40 my target. A bit ambitious considering the mess the global markets are in but BRN fundamentals keep getting better and all blue skies ahead.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Great post Yak52 👍

That's a pretty risky level, for them to be taking that number of shorts out, on a Company like Brainchip, in my opinion..

Obviously they are well in the money now, but how many are they actually managing to buy back?

If we get some solid news, this amount of shorts, could potentially cause a surge, much greater than the Mercedes ignited one in January 😊

" how many are they actually managing to buy back?"

Daily volume for last 2 weeks is less than 11 million. How much of that is shorters' burly?

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

KMuzza

Mad Scientist
Not that anyone has suggested but they have made two price sensitive announcements which the ASX caused them to supply further details of and enter a trading halt for that purpose.

The engagements are very similar to Brainchip’s engagement with ARM though I would suggest there is more meat on the BRN/ARM engagement so I personally hoping the ASX gives some better guidance as to what can be announced.
Regards
FF

ROC still trading for second day now FF after the two "amended" announcements. ASX seems ok with how these amendments were worded and info was given.
So question is ...............BRN should be able to do the same "amended style" of Announcement for ARM etc regarding partnerships.
This should pass ASX Compliance also.
That would be about 8+ (?) announcements (ASX) no?? Would help shareholders greatly right now. And correct to a small degree the imbalance in the current stock price & value of Brainchip shares!

After all an excessively under valued share price is misrepresenting the true value of shareholders asset base and not a fair representation of the company and stock.
Of course the above mentioned is only so a fair and honest value and price can be obtained in a correctly informed market place such as the ASX stock exchange. The same could be said for those "other" market places also namely USA & Germany.

Hmmm.....waiting & watching

Yak52- in agreement with what you have stated- BUT- you have invested (and all other shareholders) in a company- where we have heard the
CEO/ Board Member Sean Hehir mention with authority of other Board Members ( A.J.Viana -Sir Peter vd M- or should that be Saint PvdM)
" The Share Price will be what........." at the recent AGM.

You know the rate of how many ASX price sensitive notices have been put out by BRN - the 1000eyes have revealed more than ever .

Asking further questions and not trying to put pressure on anybody to "DO SOMETHING" as the share price is so low- due to the NDA's and awaiting further signed contracts and 4C revenue reveals-(shareholders have been told to compare with next years AGM results )
albiet - there are consequences of having a low share market value price- MktCap etc - and as you say- "Gotta know the GAME being played!"

Yes- one must always be aware of how ROC /ASX has handled the situation and set a precedent- 🤷‍♂️.
Maybe this is not the time to rattle cages.
Nothing has changed with the BRN company as a whole. - PANTENE.(y)

AKIDA BALLISTA UBKQTS.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 31 users
Harking back to a couple of days ago and Woolworths 2025 target to be zero net carbon this article might be of interest. Faking it is not a new activity we humans have been doing it since the year dot:

"Even though more companies than ever are proclaiming that they’re powered by renewable energy, those claims are usually exaggerated, new research shows. That disconnect between a company’s claims and reality could jeopardize global efforts to stop climate change.

The problem stems from companies’ reliance on Renewable Energy Certificates (RECs) to back up their green claims. A company receives a REC by paying to support renewable energy projects around the world. When brands say that they’re powering their business with 100 percent renewable energy, they’re typically still using electricity generated by fossil fuels; they’re just buying up renewable energy certificates to try to cancel out the environmental impact of their energy use.

That disconnect between a company’s claims and reality could jeopardize global efforts to stop climate change “Too many consumers, media, even investors might actually think that the company is physically using 100 percent renewables. And that is just not the case,” says Anders Bjørn, a postdoctoral fellow at Concordia University and the lead author of a study published today in the journal Nature Climate Change."

The real way to help address the global energy crisis and climate change is to implement technology that reduces the amount of electricity being used.

Technologies like AKIDA have to be adopted eventually. The screaming lie about what is currently being claimed will become known and governments will have to take real action.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
"The real way to help address the global energy crisis and climate change is to implement technology that reduces the amount of electricity being used"

That's why I think the whole "let's make everything electric" mantra, is a sham goal and will create more problems, than it solves.

Carbon recycling is key, in my opinion.
Man made hydrocarbons and technology (which exists) to take the carbon (which is above and beyond what the trees etc can handle) back out of the atmosphere.

Plus we need more trees, plant life etc, instead of bloody burning them as "bio-fuels" because they are "renewable'..

But humanity, as a sum whole, is stupid..

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users
The markets had a couple of sucker punches last few days, the World Bank talks global recession and stagflation while the RBA raises the benchmark interest rate by .5% when the majority of economists were expecting .25%. The cost of living is not getting out of hand plus many other factors playing out in the minds of most investors resulting in some amazing buying opportunities. I still hold hope for a rally to close out June with $1.40 my target. A bit ambitious considering the mess the global markets are in but BRN fundamentals keep getting better and all blue skies ahead.
Been taking a haircut across all my stocks last few weeks 🤯

• Love
Reactions: 6 users
They are a massive customer of RENESAS................we will be in the F-150 lightning of that I have ZERO doubts...............but DYOR

Never forget 2020 history it makes it a lot easier to see present day connections (or should I have said with 2020 hindsight):

“AI player BrainChip on a roll; signs two contracts within a month​

via KalkineMedia

Artificial Intelligence is expected to have a firm grip on the market in the upcoming future. A recent report published in May 2020 by the Australian Government highlighted that there is a variety of high-profile demonstrations of Artificial Intelligence and significant progress has been made in fields of self-driving cars, gameplaying machines and virtual assistant. Further, AI has had a considerable role to play in managing the current COVID-19 crisis.

During the last decade, there have been five vital areas where significant growth has been witnessed. These include:

• Image understanding
  • Intelligent decision making
  • Artificial creativity
  • Natural Language Processing
  • physical automation
The scope of AI is not exhaustive. However, the above five regions have shown a significant change in the past ten years.

ASX-listed BrainChip Holdings Ltd (ASX:BRN) is one such technology company that is engaged in developing innovative neuromorphic processor that brings AI to the edge in a manner that is beyond the abilities of other neural network devices. The solution is high-speed, small, low power. It allows a broad range of edge abilities comprising continual learning, local training, and interpretation.

BRN, during April 2020, introduced its AKD1000 to spectators at the Processor Virtual Conference by the Linley Group. The AKD1000’s neural processor is capable of running a normal Convolutional neural network by transforming it into event-based, letting it to execute incremental learning and transfer it on a chip.

CNN or Convolutional neural network is a type of deep neural network used for analysing images. These have specially designed architecture that makes them comparatively easy to train, even for relatively deep networks.

After the introduction of AKD1000, BrainChip has recently signed two agreements, post which the Company noted a significant improvement in its share price in the past couple of weeks. BRN shares, which settled at A$0.058 on 22 May 2020 reached A$0.120 on 9 June 2020, representing a growth of ~106.9%.

On 9 June 2020, the share price skyrocketed after the release of the Company’s announcement related to its Joint agreement with Valeo Corporation. The stock settled at A$0.110 on 10 June 2020, down 8.333%.

Let us look at the two recent deals signed by the Company that led to the stock rally.

Joint Agreement with Tier-1 Automotive Supplier

On 8 June 2020, Brainchip Holdings Ltd entered a joint development pact using BRN’s Akida neuromorphic SoC with Valeo Corporation, a Tier-1 European automotive supplier of sensors as well as systems for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) and Autonomous Vehicles (AV).

Under the agreement, certain performance milestones & payments that are anticipated to include the Company’s expenditures. The term of the deal is specified by the accomplishment of performance goals & the accessibility of the Akida devices. Each party has the option to end the agreement for convenience with specific notification.

The confirmation of the Company’s Akida device by a Tier-1 supplier of sensors & systems to the automotive industry is believed to be significant progress.

In ADAS & AV applications, the real-time processing of data is vital for security as well as dependability of the autonomous systems. From the automotive industry, the suppliers, as well as the manufacturers, have acknowledged that the advanced & highly efficient neuromorphic nature of the Akida SoC makes it ideally fit to process data at the “Edge” for their advanced system solutions.

With the integration of the Akida neural network processor with sensors, the subsequent system can attain ultra-low power, min. latency, max. reliability & incremental learning.

The Akida neural processor’s game-changing high performance & ultra-low power utilisation allows smart sensor combination by resolving power and footprint difficulties for a range of sensor technologies. Further, it consumes less power than alternative AI solutions and simultaneously maintaining the necessary performance as well as accuracy in a fraction of the physical space.

Agreement with Ford Motor Company for the Evaluation of AkidaTM Neural Processor

On 24 May 2020, the Company signed a joint agreement with Detroit-based Company for evaluation of the Akida neural network System-on-Chip for Advanced Driver Assistance Systems & Autonomous Vehicle applications.

The evaluation agreement was binding on execution which was signed into with Ford Motor Company and is not the subject of a fixed term. The deal is based upon a partnership to assess Akida as it relates to the automotive industry & payments under the agreement proposed to cover related expenses and received periodically during the evaluation process.

Akida NSoC has an advanced and highly efficient neuromorphic nature, and the partners in the collaboration have also realised that these features provide a broad range of potential solutions to complex problems such as driver behaviour assessments and real-time object detection.

The Akida NSoC exemplifies ground-breaking Neural Processing computing tools for Edge AI systems and gadgets. Each Akida NSoC has 10 billion synapses and 1.2 million neurons, demonstrating orders of magnitude improved effectiveness than other neural processing devices available.

The unique combination of meagre power, high performance and on-chip learning enables for real-time processing at the sensor along with continuous learning. The objective is to facilitate personalisation of every driver’s understanding in real time & constant updates to the system with the change in the environmental conditions”

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
PS: If Ford walked away Brainchip have a statutory obligation to update the market as they have made multiple price sensitive ASX announcements covering this engagement.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Diogenese

Top 20
"The real way to help address the global energy crisis and climate change is to implement technology that reduces the amount of electricity being used"

That's why I think the whole "let's make everything electric" mantra, is a sham goal and will create more problems, than it solves.

But humanity, as a sum whole, is stupid..

I was a fan of concentrated solar thermal because not only does it replace fossil fuel generation, it also subtracts heat directly from the atmosphere, so the more energy you generate with CST, the more you help prevent warming the the atmosphere.

But then, solar cells also absorb infra-red radiation. So solar farms should be 20 metres off the ground to act like forests providing a reservoir of cooler air underneath.

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
See highlighted areas in RED! It looks like a duck and quacks like a duck....🦆

JIDU unveils first concept production robocar​

News provided by
Baidu, Inc.
Jun 08, 2022, 11:11 ET

Share this article​

https://thestockexchange.com.au/javascript:void(0)

• Powered by Baidu's leading intelligent driving technology, JIDU is set to deliver robocars that fully meet the needs of advanced autonomous driving, leading the mobility revolution in the intelligent era.
  • The concept car, which is 90 percent similar to the production model, features futuristic designs including a U-shaped folding steering wheel, 3D borderless integrated ultra-clear screen, 3D human-machine co-driving map, full-scene voice inside and outside the car, millisecond voice response and offline intelligent voice assistant.
BEIJING, June 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ -- JIDU, an intelligent electric vehicle company backed by Baidu and Geely, today unveiled its first concept production robocar ROBO-01. Integrating the leading intelligent driving capability powered by Baidu and world-class intelligent driving configurations, joined by a cutting-edge futuristic design, ROBO-01 is set to revolutionize the automobile industry, leading the way to an intelligent car era driven by AI.

Highlights include an active deformable structure design, 3D borderless one-piece large screen, zero-gravity seating, AI pixel lights and dual max-computing chips. The robocar's capabilities are based on a unique "trainable" functionality and JIDU robocar neural JET (JIDU Evolving Technology), which support a high-level autonomous driving solution with full redundancy, SOA-based intelligent cabin and millisecond-level offline intelligent voice assistant.
Click to see video of ROBO-01
Having transitioned from the "Fuel Car 1.0 Era" to the "Electric Car 2.0 Era", the automotive industry is today entering the "Intelligent Car 3.0 Era" with JIDU leading the emergence of a new generation of automotive products.
"The Intelligent Car 3.0 Era is the era of robocars," said Xia Yiping, CEO of JIDU. "The transition to this new era is marked by the shift of driving power from humans to AI, with robocars ultimately achieving self-generating progress led by AI. The automotive industry in the 3.0 era will see a seismic shift from a revolution in energy to a revolution in product attributes. The ultimate goal is to realize a fully driverless transportation experience. The JIDU robocar aims to meet users' needs for intelligent travel, in-car intelligent assistance and intelligent cabin in the new era."
The robocar was unveiled at JIDU's first-ever branded event ROBODAY, held in XiRang metaverse. At the unveiling, the first-ever digital human car owner, named Xijiajia, drove and interacted with ROBO-01.
Futuristic – 3D borderless integrated ultra-clear large screen, free of door handles, indicator levers and other physical control keys
ROBO-01 features a simple and futuristic look. The design of the main and passenger butterfly wing doors, rear pair of doors and non-marking side windows is also one-of-its-kind in the industry, complimenting a sleek and dynamic robot-like car body.
The 3D borderless ultra-clear screen is a truly integrated, non-spliced screen, designed to run throughout the driving seat to the main passenger seat, providing an immersive audio and visual experience. In addition, the door handle, shift lever, left and right indicator levers and other physical control keys are removed, making the human-vehicle interaction experience even more natural and seamless.
Robotic – Stronger AI perception, more active adjustable structures
ROBO-01 comes with stronger AI perception and more active service capabilities. It is equipped with a set of fully adjustable structures, including front hood collapsible LiDAR, active liftable rear wing ROBOWing, foldable U-shaped steering wheel, liftable satellite speakers and adaptive zero-gravity seat.
The collapsible LiDAR designed by JIDU enhances the safety and stability of the intelligent driving system while strengthening the sensing capability of advanced autonomous driving. The LiDAR can be collapsed by AI intervention before a crash occurs, thus improving safety. Recently, JIDU has obtained the Chinese national patent for this technology.
The unique U-shaped steering wheel design of ROBO-01 can maximize the information visibility on the large ultra-clear screen. In addition, the leading steering-by-wire technology of JIDU can support the U-shaped steering wheel to be folded and hidden as needed, as well as enhance the variable steering ratio of the vehicle in automatic driving mode.
The spacecraft-inspired zero-gravity seats are lightweight and breathable, wrapping around the occupant, including a unique "swan neck" headrest design with an adaptive adjustment function, making every trip effortlessly comfortable.
Emotional – interactive AI light language, unlimited emotional communication
ROBO-01 has the ability to recognize the user's emotions and interact with the outside world by expressing its own emotion. Its robotized front design integrates interactive AI pixel headlights and high recognition rate AI voice interaction system, enabling voice recognition function outside the car for natural communication between humans, the vehicle and the environment.
JIDU Smart Drive: Advanced autonomous driving capabilities for immediate deployment in multiple scenarios
JIDU is the only smart automaker in the industry that applies the full-stack Apollo autonomous driving unmanned capability and safety system. Baidu Apollo's advanced autonomous driving capabilities have been extensively applied in its Robotaxi, with 27 million kilometers of safe autonomous driving test mileage and a large Robotaxi road test fleet conducting real road tests in more than 30 cities across China, continuously improving the autonomous driving system's ability to cope with complex urban roads.
The system is equipped with Nvidia's "dual" Orin X chips and 31 external sensors, including 2 LiDAR, 5 millimeter-level wave radar, 12 ultrasonic radar and 12 cameras. Based on JIDU's self-developed SOA cabin-driving fusion technology architecture, the industry-leading "true redundancy" solution for advanced autonomous driving is created by its technological innovation of dual systems for redundancy. The solution has been successfully tested and run on the JIDU SIMUCar (software integrated simulation vehicle), which has verified the safety and stability of JIDU's advanced autonomous driving system for mass production.
Capable of point-to-point advanced autonomous driving, JIDU's system is able to adapt to three main driving scenarios: high-speed, urban roads, and parking. The system has tested and verified ability to handle unprotected left turn, traffic light recognition, obstacle avoidance and freeway on/off ramps. Users will be able to access these and other advanced autonomous driving functions from the moment they begin driving, providing unprecedented convenience and versatility.
Millisecond-level rapid response and offline intelligent voice assistant provides human-like interaction
The intelligent cabin is equipped with advanced functions such as offline voice assistant, millisecond-level response, 3D human-machine co-driving map and full-scene interaction inside and outside the car.
JIDU is also the first to launch the 4th generation Snapdragon Automotive Cockpit Platform - 8295 chip, which has enabled the 3D presentation of the boundless integrated ultra-clear large screen, meeting users' needs of driving navigation, game entertainment, online office and other scenarios.
The millisecond-level intelligent voice response of the JIDU intelligent cabin realizes 100% coverage of all scenarios inside and outside the car, while the full offline intelligent voice function is free from reliance on network signals. In addition, its multi-modal "human-like" interaction capabilities, such as visual perception, voice recognition and lip capture, allow for "natural and smooth" communication between user and car.
In the era of Intelligent Car 3.0 and AI-driven evolution, JIDU's robocar is on track to explore new frontiers. JIDU plans to officially launch a limited version of its first production model in the coming fall, which will be 90% similar to the ROBO-01 concept car. In addition, JIDU will also unveil the design of its second production model at this year's Guangzhou Auto Show.

About Baidu
Founded in 2000, Baidu's mission is to make the complicated world simpler through technology. Baidu is a leading AI company with strong Internet foundation, trading on the NASDAQ under "BIDU" and HKEX under "9888." One Baidu ADS represents eight Class A ordinary shares.
About JIDU
JIDU is a Robocar start-up company initiated by Baidu Group and invested by Geely Group. Founded in March 2021 with Yiping Xia as CEO, JIDU is committed to R&D and popularization of the world's top autonomous driving and human-machine interaction technology, creating revolutionary Robocar with emotion and intelligence, giving people more space and time to realize more possibilities.

Perhaps someone could look for this patent to see if we can glean anything further from it? I would do it myself but I'm a bit tied up at the moment. And, no, I don't mean that in a kinky way @Rocket577! 🤭

Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 2.18.52 pm.png

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users
D

Deleted member 118

Perhaps someone could look for this patent to see if we can glean anything further from it? I would do it myself but I'm a bit tied up at the moment. And, no, I don't mean that in a kinky way @Rocket577! 🤭

View attachment 8928

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

VictorG

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Yak52

Regular
Great post Yak52 👍

That's a pretty risky level, for them to be taking that number of shorts out, on a Company like Brainchip, in my opinion..

Hi DB.
As the data from Tuesday 07 June shows 98 Mil Shorts still out there we can take from that there were no Shorts covered (buyback) before then which means aprox the $1 level.
Aprox 30 mil shorts existed well before the current action took place so there should ONLY be 70 mil odd in these two blocks to be first sold above the 04 June level of $1.06 and then to be replaced lower.(sp)
One would truly hope they have sold all well before now and are in an accumulation phase. How long to gather 70 mil shares down cheap?
Good question! How long is a piece of string I suppose!
Following the data and numbers is really the only option to keep informed even if it is min 3 days old!
I think todays closing SP will give an indication.

ps. To those who think Fund Managers give a rats about SP, think again. To them its always OPM (other peoples money) and they have really no strong requirement to perform to get their 9-12% PA (best)returns. Its all about .......FEES.
My Funds (long ago) did a 5 yr average return of 64%+ PA which we were not allowed to advertise in any way especially in Prospectuses. And we did this with our "hands tied behind our backs" and buried in Regulation/Compliance. lol.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Cyw

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

JoMo68

Regular
Just bought some more too. No one wanted my first born so had to rely on the lost couch money again.
I really need to find one of those couches....

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom