BRN Discussion Ongoing

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
Interesting isn't FF, as soon as the share price slides it doesn't take long to discover who's a daily holder, who's a monthly holder, who's an annual holder and you and I are among the rest...the ones who do trade at times, the ones who know the technology as good as the next educated holder, the ones who have developed mutually positive relationships with the key staff, as mentioned last week....

My senses were telling me, June was the month that the share price was going to be tested, and it didn't take long for the shareholders whom haven't done any of their own research to start frothing at the mouth.

As a number of posters have already commented, I agree, when the 2nd quarter figures are released in around 7 weeks time, I'm not expecting to see any revenue (of any sorts).

AND....without Peter and ALL of his brilliant handpicked, highly educated, highly qualified staff, well, Brainchip Holdings ltd simply wouldn't be Brainchip Holdings Ltd.

I do know that our founder is having a well deserved holiday (short) with his wife...and God Bless him, if only you all knew of the amount of work he puts into our company to deliver us a successful company, I certainly couldn't match him and I'm personally eternally grateful.

For the shareholders whom have a comfortable parcel of shares, well, good on you, try stop watching the market so closely, be happy with what you've got and keep researching quietly each week, our company will deliver, as they have on every key milestone to date.

Brainchip.......Share the Love :love:

Tech x :geek:
I agree with 99% of what you say there Tech. The 1% being your statements “the ones who have have developed mutually positive relationships with the key staff”.

Not all shareholders have the ability/ opportunity to develop mutually positive relationships with key staff. Many reasons why, too many to list. Some would not even want to and some would feel it may prejudice their decision making process in research and due diligence.

I for one am happy to eye ball an executive but not wanting to get too comfortable to ensure my emotions are remote from my investment decision. It may suit some, but not all. 😁

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Attachments

• 81303097-014B-454B-9429-1CB58CC42D63.jpeg
    81303097-014B-454B-9429-1CB58CC42D63.jpeg
    515.7 KB · Views: 76
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

mkg6R

TOP UP TIME

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Very happy to hear Peter is taking a holiday.
We all need to get away from the day to day to recharge and refresh.
Oftentimes its when we get a new perspective on our problems and new solutions become apparent.
Happy Hols PVDM. :D

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Is he going to do both jobs though?
Just looking at Galaxy Semiconductor and found the following interesting given this news:

“Semiconductor Intelligence​

Your favorites are back! The entire Galaxy portfolio, an industry favorite for years, is once again available to solve yield, productivity, and cost problems. In addition, we're working diligently to bring you the next revolution in Semiconductor Intelligence

Our short term plan is to stabilize the business, and to take care of our existing customers. Many of them have a backlog of support requests that we’d like to work through. In the coming months, we’ll be rolling out incremental changes to our product portfolio in anticipation of a new analytics platform. We are going to build a next generation data management and analytics system that will make anything else in this space appear clunky and obsolete”

Are you thinking what I’m thinking B1.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 35 users
Just looking at Galaxy Semiconductor and found the following interesting given this news:

“Semiconductor Intelligence​

Your favorites are back! The entire Galaxy portfolio, an industry favorite for years, is once again available to solve yield, productivity, and cost problems. In addition, we're working diligently to bring you the next revolution in Semiconductor Intelligence

Our short term plan is to stabilize the business, and to take care of our existing customers. Many of them have a backlog of support requests that we’d like to work through. In the coming months, we’ll be rolling out incremental changes to our product portfolio in anticipation of a new analytics platform. We are going to build a next generation data management and analytics system that will make anything else in this space appear clunky and obsolete”

Are you thinking what I’m thinking B1.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Next partner, with an overlap of skill sets 😛

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

ItsKane

Regular
All will be good once income rolls through.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users
June 7th, so I guess June 8th here 🤔..
Is this the same one you mentioned Monday, that was also today? @chapman89..

_20220608_155243.JPG

Going from the Comsec, Sean Hehir interview, with Tom Piotrowski (which is a must watch if you haven’t seen it and if you've seen it, watch it again 😉).

Sean is brimming with confidence now and has really hit his stride now.

This will be good to watch indeed!

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 29 users
Next partner, with an overlap of skill sets 😛
There is also a bit in the Blog section of the website where Wes talks about the amount of data being produced becoming unmanageable and needing to have a way to process what adds value etc; It is straight out of the Brainchip playbook.

The guys at Galaxy are all software gurus so need someone who talks the Ai neuromorphic walk.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Gies

Regular
Interesting isn't FF, as soon as the share price slides it doesn't take long to discover who's a daily holder, who's a monthly holder, who's an annual holder and you and I are among the rest...the ones who do trade at times, the ones who know the technology as good as the next educated holder, the ones who have developed mutually positive relationships with the key staff, as mentioned last week....

My senses were telling me, June was the month that the share price was going to be tested, and it didn't take long for the shareholders whom haven't done any of their own research to start frothing at the mouth.

As a number of posters have already commented, I agree, when the 2nd quarter figures are released in around 7 weeks time, I'm not expecting to see any revenue (of any sorts).

AND....without Peter and ALL of his brilliant handpicked, highly educated, highly qualified staff, well, Brainchip Holdings ltd simply wouldn't be Brainchip Holdings Ltd.

I do know that our founder is having a well deserved holiday (short) with his wife...and God Bless him, if only you all knew of the amount of work he puts into our company to deliver us a successful company, I certainly couldn't match him and I'm personally eternally grateful.

For the shareholders whom have a comfortable parcel of shares, well, good on you, try stop watching the market so closely, be happy with what you've got and keep researching quietly each week, our company will deliver, as they have on every key milestone to date.

Well said Tech. I feel comfortable with Sean because he’s picked by Peter and everything that happens is orchestrated by Peter.
Peter is busy with the next step in technology and years ahead while Sean is managing the daily roll out of the current technology so that the company can keep on growing and we keep being ahead of the rest.
I sit tight and comfortable when I see what is happening. The explosion in the price will be there again and we will be astonished when Peter comes out with his next step.
Regards Gies

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 21 users
There is also a bit in the Blog section of the website where Wes talks about the amount of data being produced becoming unmanageable and needing to have a way to process what adds value etc; It is straight out of the Brainchip playbook.

The guys at Galaxy are all software gurus so need someone who talks the Ai neuromorphic walk.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
What will they do, with all that clunky data 🤔..

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users

GDJR69

Regular

Yes given a lot of us bought a few years ago at share prices a long way south of this, what are we worried about?

Lucky! I used to dream of a share price like this but you tell the kids of today and they won't believe you . . . :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• 4 Yorkshiremen.PNG
    4 Yorkshiremen.PNG
    391.8 KB · Views: 66
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Slade

Top 20
I dare the Share Price to fall below 90 cents.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 21 users
I agree with 99% of what you say there Tech. The 1% being your statements “the ones who have have developed mutually positive relationships with the key staff”.

Not all shareholders have the ability/ opportunity to develop mutually positive relationships with key staff. Many reasons why, too many to list. Some would not even want to and some would feel it may prejudice their decision making process in research and due diligence.

I for one am happy to eye ball an executive but not wanting to get too comfortable to ensure my emotions are remote from my investment decision. It may suit some, but not all. 😁
I agree wholeheartedly with what you have said. Not that I would put anyone through the experience but I posted basically the same thing on HC in 2017 and was ridiculed by a couple of Richard Craniums.

I also posted here before the AGM took place that all my communications to that point with the current team were via email as I want a record to go back to if I think there is an inconsistency.

I had a brief conversation with Mr. Dinardo at the 2019 AGM to clarify something he said during his presentation.

Very few people are clever enough to give a consistent version unless it is something they believe over a couple of hours under examination but to do so over months and years takes an extraordinary memory and pathology.

As they say sometimes meeting your hero’s can be a disappointment but while the team at Brainchip are not quite my hero’s the limited interaction I had with them at and after this recent AGM did not disappoint.

It has taken me from 2016 to 2022 to be comfortable with creating a more personal engagement but email is still my preference.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Ladro

Reactions: 3 users

Ladro

Yes, please enough with the need to constantly refer to your special relationship, it’s a bit boring to say the least….

• Wow
Reactions: 15 users

Labsy

Regular
People don’t deserve more chances at topping up under a dollar. We have spent years and years at prices that can give any chipper wet dreams. It is time to sore like eagles and cut the cord from the shorters, traders and short sighted individuals.

No disrespect, im just keen to see Brainchip at the level it deserves to be. In time, in time. I know, I know.

There will be a time where people wish they bought at 10$ The same way people wish they bought at 3 cents in 2020.

It’s not a fun ride down, but I suggest stepping away from the phone and spend time with loved ones on days like this. Life is to short to spend today worry about tomorrow.
Totally agree, but might I suggest the wait may only be a couple months now... have a funny tickle in my bones and never let's me down... $3 here we come!!!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users
Totally agree, but might I suggest the wait may only be a couple months now... have a funny tickle in my bones and never let's me down... $3 here we come!!!!!
That’s a pretty low market cap. 😞😂🤣😎 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Is he going to do both jobs though?
Juan Chapa said he has left Brainchip but still remains a shareholder with Brainchip 😎

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
Top Bottom