I just acquired a few more .

Wooo Hooo.

Esq.
Great stuff Esq. Bargain prices.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Great stuff Esq. Bargain prices.
My theory as to what’s occurring is that because we are now included in the ASX 200 there are small cap EFTs that were were included in but now are not and who have to exit there positions. I’d expect as we move towards to 20th the bigger fund will start picking us up and the price will recover.

• Thinking
Reactions: 4 users
_20220608_125338.JPG

The shorting actually looks structured and orderly today.
Would have been botted in various size parcels, but looks like the aggregate was about the same amount, from a glance..

We need a solid announcement to start a bonfire 🔥🔥🔥

Someone told me we would probably be in the 90's soon..
He has an uncanny knack of doing that 🙄..

Reactions: 17 users

jk6199

Regular
Can I sell my first born to get some money for more shares at this price 😳. Only one previous owner, these prices are ridiculous

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users

JK200SX

Regular
View attachment 8759
Would have been botted in various size parcels, but looks like the aggregate was the same amount, from a glance..

Heineken-Asahi plot?

Reactions: 1 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
View attachment 8759
Would have been botted in various size parcels, but looks like the aggregate was about the same amount, from a glance..

A big fat trading halt before the ANN would be good...

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users
Reactions: 2 users

Iseki

Regular
Something not right - we're still not into oversold territory. tbh I think we have to get some toaster/hairdryer/doorbell out there. Autonomous driving is perhaps not something that we should put all our eggs into if it doesn't deliver revenue for 5 years. By the looks from our last agm we're not going to spend money on producing chips. Was this one of the change of directions Sean referenced? Was this a cause of strange voting patterns? To be clear being shunted off to the ceo of your own foundation is a bit of a demotion.

Time for Sean to show a change in direction in revenue flows. We can still do Daimler but where the hell is nintendo?

Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Mt09

Regular
Something not right - we're still not into oversold territory. tbh I think we have to get some toaster/hairdryer/doorbell out there. Autonomous driving is perhaps not something that we should put all our eggs into if it doesn't deliver revenue for 5 years. By the looks from our last agm we're not going to spend money on producing chips. Was this one of the change of directions Sean referenced? Was this a cause of strange voting patterns? To be clear being shunted off to the ceo of your own foundation is a bit of a demotion.

Time for Sean to show a change in direction in revenue flows. We can still do Daimler but where the hell is nintendo?
To be clear being shunted off to the ceo of your own foundation is a bit of a demotion.

Huh?^

Reactions: 4 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Do they pay well?
Could be a nice side hustle for buying some extra Brainchip share
Yeah,.......nah,........ gotta preserve dem precious bodily fluids. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

JK200SX

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 2 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

tenor (7).gif

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Quercuskid

Regular
🎵Every sperm is sacred every sperm is good, every sperm is sacred in our neighbourhood 🎶

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

VictorG

All my shares are red the last 2 days. If BRN was to find the secret to eternal life it would still be in the red. Best we not look at the screen and focus on how we are going to spend our money in early retirement.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Rskiff

Regular
Well there you have it, living proof now that Motley Fool shouldn't be followed with their tips. Since they changed their tune the other week the share price has gone south. Even todays recommendation piece has driven holders to sell. ALWAYS do the opposite to what they say!! :)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users
Top Bottom