BRN Discussion Ongoing

JK200SX

Regular
Do they pay well?
Could be a nice side hustle for buying some extra Brainchip shares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
I too am equally puzzled.

Before the AGM:

1. Peter van der Made was the CTO and a member of the Board of Directors. He was located in Perth at the Perth Brainchip Research Centre. Perth is his Australian hometown. The SAB of Osseiran, Marshall and Harvey continue to be located in Perth. The Brainchip Investor Relations Office and another Director are located in Perth.

After the AGM

2.Peter van der Made remains the CTO and a member of the Board of Directors. He continues to be located at the Perth Brainchip Research Centre only he has more staff and newer bigger premises lined up. The Perth Brainchip Research Centre is now described as Brainchip’s North Star and has full autonomy to follow whatever research direction Peter van der Made wishes to take. The Brainchip SAB of Osseiran, Marshall & Harvey remain in Perth. The Brainchip Investor Relations Office and another Director remain located in Perth.

I must have missed something for someone to say Peter van der Made has been shunted off to his own foundation given if memory serves me correctly Peter van der Made returned to Perth in 2020 and set up the research centre back then two years before this AGM.

My opinion only DYOR and also go back to school and learn that 2022 from 2024 is 2 years not 5 years.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
Something not right - we're still not into oversold territory. tbh I think we have to get some toaster/hairdryer/doorbell out there. Autonomous driving is perhaps not something that we should put all our eggs into if it doesn't deliver revenue for 5 years. By the looks from our last agm we're not going to spend money on producing chips. Was this one of the change of directions Sean referenced? Was this a cause of strange voting patterns? To be clear being shunted off to the ceo of your own foundation is a bit of a demotion.

Time for Sean to show a change in direction in revenue flows. We can still do Daimler but where the hell is nintendo?
Season 2 Wtf GIF by Parks and Recreation

comedy central wtf GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

• Haha
Reactions: 20 users

Slade

Top 20
Something not right - we're still not into oversold territory. tbh I think we have to get some toaster/hairdryer/doorbell out there. Autonomous driving is perhaps not something that we should put all our eggs into if it doesn't deliver revenue for 5 years. By the looks from our last agm we're not going to spend money on producing chips. Was this one of the change of directions Sean referenced? Was this a cause of strange voting patterns? To be clear being shunted off to the ceo of your own foundation is a bit of a demotion.

Time for Sean to show a change in direction in revenue flows. We can still do Daimler but where the hell is nintendo?
We are putting all our eggs into autonomous driving? That’s news to me.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Mugen74

Regular
It being manipulated,obviously.
Doesnt help that EOFY is 22 days away,big retail share base some will be selling for the tax write off as well imo.

Reactions: 18 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Decisions, decisions 🤔🤔🤔
Found another 15 K in the ole couch. But tossing up if to buy more BRN or hold that for nvisio listing 🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔💦🤔🤔🤔🤔🍆💦👀🤔
The wife wants to know why there is all these holes on our couch....

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users

Mugen74

Regular
Funny how you never see a speeding ticket on the way down🤣 Maybe the ASX is well aware of what is causing the drop and dont need a please explain? Possibly that would expose them and their mates?🤔

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Before the AGM:

1. Peter van der Made was the CTO and a member of the Board of Directors. He was located in Perth at the Perth Brainchip Research Centre. Perth is his Australian hometown. The SAB of Osseiran, Marshall and Harvey continue to be located in Perth. The Brainchip Investor Relations Office and another Director are located in Perth.

After the AGM

2.Peter van der Made remains the CTO and a member of the Board of Directors. He continues to be located at the Perth Brainchip Research Centre only he has more staff and newer bigger premises lined up. The Perth Brainchip Research Centre is now described as Brainchip’s North Star and has full autonomy to follow whatever research direction Peter van der Made wishes to take. The Brainchip SAB of Osseiran, Marshall & Harvey remain in Perth. The Brainchip Investor Relations Office and another Director remain located in Perth.

I must have missed something for someone to say Peter van der Made has been shunted off to his own foundation given if memory serves me correctly Peter van der Made returned to Perth in 2020 and set up the research centre back then two years before this AGM.

My opinion only DYOR and also go back to school and learn that 2022 from 2024 is 2 years not 5 years.
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
And one more thing the new CEO Sean Hehir has been attributed credit for the IP only model this is incorrect.

If you go back to 2015 a certain Peter van der Made authored a shareholder presentation in which he set out that the long term plan for Brainchip was to become an IP vendor much like ARM.

At some point the decision to commit to just IP was going to occur so what the CEO Sean Hehir can claim credit for is making the call that now was the right time to forget about silicon and fully adopt the model announced by Peter van der Made in 2015.

Peter van der Made remains the largest shareholder and his vision and plan is still guiding Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

Shadow59

Regular
And one more thing the new CEO Sean Hehir has been attributed credit for the IP only model this is incorrect.

If you go back to 2015 a certain Peter van der Made authored a shareholder presentation in which he set out that the long term plan for Brainchip was to become an IP vendor much like ARM.

At some point the decision to commit to just IP was going to occur so what the CEO Sean Hehir can claim credit for is making the call that now was the right time to forget about silicon and fully adopt the model announced by Peter van der Made in 2015.

Peter van der Made remains the largest shareholder and his vision and plan is still guiding Brainchip.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Going with IP only says confidence and that they already have serious interest from large players.
Staying with the idea of providing silicon leads to high overheads in man hours and material and supply costs.
It's great they're concentrating on mass production IP rather than low volume boutique customers. That would only imply a lack of confidence in Akida that they have to grab for everything to make the financials stack.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 52 users

VictorG

I held ZIP shares around 8 months back, bought them around $5.80 and sold for $5.20, I used the proceeds to top up BRN at
48 cents. Not sure if I'm extremely lucky or a super genius because ZIP is currently trading at .615 cents.

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 46 users

sleepymonk

Regular
Do they pay well?
Could be a nice side hustle for buying some extra Brainchip shares.
i was told they would only pay for the produce if you do it urself, :cool:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5 users
I am pretty sure I predicted that the ASX200 was going to be accompanied by “the shorters are coming” and that if I had a horse I would ride across the ASX shouting same because the manipulators would be out in force.

The manipulation is what it is and will continue but it has now been 365 days since I first posted the 1 percent challenge and only crickets can be heard.

Long term visionary holders know where the Brainchip Bus is headed and it is not a budget backpackers but the Four Seasons at Hawaii on its way to the Royal Suite at the Savoy in London.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 64 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
People don’t deserve more chances at topping up under a dollar. We have spent years and years at prices that can give any chipper wet dreams. It is time to sore like eagles and cut the cord from the shorters, traders and short sighted individuals.

No disrespect, im just keen to see Brainchip at the level it deserves to be. In time, in time. I know, I know.

There will be a time where people wish they bought at 10$ The same way people wish they bought at 3 cents in 2020.

It’s not a fun ride down, but I suggest stepping away from the phone and spend time with loved ones on days like this. Life is to short to spend today worry about tomorrow.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users
Going with IP only says confidence and that they already have serious interest from large players.
Staying with the idea of providing silicon leads to high overheads in man hours and material and supply costs.
It's great they're concentrating on mass production IP rather than low volume boutique customers. That would only imply a lack of confidence in Akida that they have to grab for everything to make the financials stack.
Don’t get me wrong I am not against the decision I am slamming home how ridiculous it is to say that Peter van der Made has been shunted out of the way when the very way Brainchip is going is exactly how he planned it.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 35 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 10 users

TECH

Regular

Before the AGM:

After the AGM

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Interesting isn't FF, as soon as the share price slides it doesn't take long to discover who's a daily holder, who's a monthly holder, who's an annual holder and you and I are among the rest...the ones who do trade at times, the ones who know the technology as good as the next educated holder, the ones who have developed mutually positive relationships with the key staff, as mentioned last week....

My senses were telling me, June was the month that the share price was going to be tested, and it didn't take long for the shareholders whom haven't done any of their own research to start frothing at the mouth.

As a number of posters have already commented, I agree, when the 2nd quarter figures are released in around 7 weeks time, I'm not expecting to see any revenue (of any sorts).

AND....without Peter and ALL of his brilliant handpicked, highly educated, highly qualified staff, well, Brainchip Holdings ltd simply wouldn't be Brainchip Holdings Ltd.

I do know that our founder is having a well deserved holiday (short) with his wife...and God Bless him, if only you all knew of the amount of work he puts into our company to deliver us a successful company, I certainly couldn't match him and I'm personally eternally grateful.

For the shareholders whom have a comfortable parcel of shares, well, good on you, try stop watching the market so closely, be happy with what you've got and keep researching quietly each week, our company will deliver, as they have on every key milestone to date.

Brainchip.......Share the Love :love:

Tech x :geek:

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 92 users

Foxdog

Regular
People don’t deserve more chances at topping up under a dollar. We have spent years and years at prices that can give any chipper wet dreams. It is time to sore like eagles and cut the cord from the shorters, traders and short sighted individuals.

No disrespect, im just keen to see Brainchip at the level it deserves to be. In time, in time. I know, I know.

There will be a time where people wish they bought at 10$ The same way people wish they bought at 3 cents in 2020.

It’s not a fun ride down, but I suggest stepping away from the phone and spend time with loved ones on days like this. Life is to short to spend today worry about tomorrow.
So true TFM, couldn't agree more. It is still frustrating to see the price continue to drop, particularly if you've made a recent purchase. All the angst goes away pretty quickly when the SP climbs again though. Just emotions and impatience at play, hold tight and ignore the noise.
Imagine if you didn't have access to the share price for a couple of years and when you next look at it it's at $25 - all that happened in between would be meaningless, yet we continue to beat ourselves up on days like today......

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Diogenese

Top 20

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Yes. it was my impression that the silicon was needed to convince the doubters (all the potential customers) that Akida was doable. No one was prepared to licence the IP and take the risk of implementing the IP in silicon until they had seen it working. Until they had seen it working, its performance was just not believable.

So LdN had to turn the boat astern and put all hands to the pumps to get the SoC made.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 55 users

Iseki

Regular
Yes. Yes, Okay. I'm sick. I think I have covid. It's only reached here now.

• Love
  • Sad
Reactions: 7 users
Top Bottom