BRN Discussion Ongoing

Foxdog

Regular
Market makers will test 200 day moving average at around 92c. We'll see if it can bounce off the 200 EMA. US Core CPI figures due on Friday & dependent on the number the market will act accordingly.
Cheers S10 👌

Foxdog

Regular
Blame the dog if you got one😂 if you haven't got one you can always blame the kids. No kids shit out of luck then.😂
There's always the cat, in fact that little f'ker should be first on your list 🐈🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

VictorG

The wife wants to know why there is all these holes on our couch....
Ask the wife for more money to buy the AKIDA inspired couch hole detection kit.

• Haha
Reactions: 10 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Agreed, unbelievable isn't it? Another bite of the cherry below $1.00. Is this going be the last time before there's no turning back, who knows? Where will we be in 12 months or even 5 years, who knows? Despite rising interest rates I think the BRN share price will outpace the RBA rate hikes hundredfold.

My opinion only but the offset account was depleted somewhat today.....again🤔😂🤞
It's a dilemma. I reckon that BRN will very likely go to $5 in short/middle term (x5).

On the other hand I have an interest in anti-cancer shares which could possibly go up 50 times or more in the medium term.

It's a toss-up between Phar Lap and Prince of Penzanceas as to which I put my next pension cheque on.

Perhaps the double?

Given that BRN is likely to take off sooner, ... that should provide a nice kitty ...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

These issues will be a problem of the past. Holes what holes?🤓

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

VictorG

It's a dilemma. I reckon that BRN will very likely go to $5 in short/middle term (x5).

On the other hand I have an interest in anti-cancer shares which could possibly go up 50 times or more in the medium term.

It's a toss-up between Phar Lap and Prince of Penzanceas as to which I put my next pension cheque on.

Perhaps the double?

Given that BRN is likely to take off sooner, ... that should provide a nice kitty ...
All in BRN, my 50/50 option was Fine Cotton

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 8 users
Ahh. Lol my neighbour same time every night every day for last two years is blasting. That song everybody was Kung Fu fighting 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
  • Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Jefwilto

Regular
Perish the thought - it's a struggle enough to open some plastic packaging now ...
Yeah i call it packet rage 😂

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Hmm.. no more soft chips or soft biscuits. Lolz

Slade

Top 20
If the share price is shorted below 80c ,I am summonsing my Lawyer to get a please explain from the ASX. 1. Why is BRN being shorted so dramatically immediately it was announced that it was being included into the top 200 . 2. Why has there not been a speeding ticket requested by the ASX for the lightening retreat of the share price which has decreased at a greater rate than the increase in the price when we were given a speeding ticket recently. Listening to investors who have bought shares at 1cent saying everything is fine does not cut the mustard with me . When the game is not fair when it is supposed to be fair , then when it is obviously not then why do people just become zombies and let the rigged system pass through to the keeper . I don’t mind paying for the ASX to clarify this bent situation.
Go for it.

Reactions: 6 users
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users

Violin1

Regular
To late for me, it triggered my buy order, so topped up today at .975, still under 1 dollar 💵, still might sneak another one below the .90 cents and thats it because getting sick of eating noodles and baked beans from a can. 🤣 have a good nite all, love reading all the posts and will shortly be a happy paid subscriber. Thanks Zeeb0t! 👀
Anything under a dollar is really an aberation and good fortune in the long-term, TC,so well done.
I, who had sworn off more purchases, have also had an order, lodged ages ago for sheer amusement, triggered. Have to pay for it tomorrow but worth the effort. The return per annum, calculated sometime in October when we get the September quarterlies, will be significant (IMO).

Anyone worried need only have a look at our SP trend since early 2020 - when PVDM went 'all done here, I'm going home to Perth' (to start the serious stuff, he..he..he..he..). Given afew people appear to be getting a bit anxious, it must be time to reiterate that we have increased by about 75% since Christmas, give or take because it doesn't matter if it's 60% or 80%! For those who've bought since - hold the faith. This is a good company, run by very, very good people. All my opinion, backed by a big slab of my capital.

It will be ballista. DYOR, but it will.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Steve10

Regular
Tuesday

June 7, 2022

SK Telecom builds its second 5G edge zone, first in Seoul​

SK Telecom built its second 5G edge zone in Seoul, which enables 5G-connected cloud services with ultra-low latency using mobile edge computing, the telecom company said Tuesday. The 5G edge zone was set up in collaboration with Amazon Web Services (AWS).

Mobile edge computing, also known as multi-access edge computing, refers to technologies that bring computation capabilities and data storage closer to the devices being used. It is considered critical in reducing 5G latency.

SK Telecom’s new “5GX Edge Zone” in Seoul adopted a 5G mobile edge computing technique and AWS’ 5G edge computing infrastructure AWS Wavelength to minimize 5G network delay in using the cloud service for corporate customers.

Enterprise clients will be able to access SK Telecom’s 5G Edge cloud, which is based on the 5G edge zone, and develop an application program or software with ultra-low latency using the cloud service, said SK Telecom.

SK Telecom's current clients include companies in fields that require massive data processing capabilities such as robotics, autonomous driving and cloud gaming. One example is local robotics software company Neubility, founded in 2017. Neubility built a delivery robot control system on SK Telecom's 5G edge cloud.

SK Telecom's 5G edge zone in Seoul is the second of its kind, following the one in Daejeon established in 2020.

SK Telecom explained that the second edge zone will enhance the efficiency of the 5G cloud services, as edge computing workloads will be shared out between the Seoul zone and the Daejeon zone.

The Seoul zone will cover network traffic coming from the top half of the country including the greater Seoul area while the Daejeon zone will cover the rest. Before the Seoul edge zone was set up, the Daejeon edge zone had covered all network traffics across the country.

SK Telecom said that its "SK Edge Discovery" system will automatically allocate the edge zone based on users' current location.

Deadpool

hyper-efficient Ai
After a very unpredictable day on the market, at least we can be assured that Qld will win tonight's origin.;)

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Interesting that they refer to the inverter as the brains of the system.

"The flagship vehicle from the premium German carmaker's electrified range is entirely powered by a Valeo-Siemens eAutomotive system. The electric powertrain is composed of two motors (the rear eAxle provides 300 kW of power, the front axle 170 kW), the inverter (the brain of the system) and the reducer (the equivalent of the gearbox)."

Your bog-standard inverter just converts your DC to AC at a fixed frequency and alternating voltage.

So maybe the EMS is programmed to optimize the frequency/voltage when the autonomous vehicle controller puts the foot down or switches to regenerative braking.

Also, because there are 2 motors at the back, the mechanical differential can be eliminated, and the motors controlled to perform the differential function. That is, the rear wheels are connected electrically, not mechanically.

All this, of course, in response to various sensor outputs.
I love the concept of an electronic differential. Mechanical diffs are effectively a form of analogue computer, so it leads me to ask if Akida is the conduit to perform this task?

Reactions: 7 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
  • Love
Reactions: 1 users

Foxdog

Regular

Perhaps the double?

Anti-cancer shares - pray tell Dio, I'm looking for another ethical investment. Of course I shall do my own DD 👌

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Always good to get a mention in any article. The more exposure the better!

Here’s a bunch of weird, cool and wonderful tech stocks on the ASX you probably didn’t know existed

And the good thing is, I have positions in 10 of them.

I love finding stuff that isn’t well known.

Reactions: 3 users
Top Bottom