BRN Discussion Ongoing

dippY22

Regular
Cameron Smith (Brisbane) is 28 years old and one of the world's greatest golfers currently and will be for the next decade, at least. He is not flashy. He let's his performance do the talking. But yesteday Jack Nicklaus called him the greatest chipper Jack had ever seen. For those that don't golf, trust me, that is quite a complement and from someone that is arguably a G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time) in golf.

Australian + great chipper = ??? I have been chomping at the bit to get the name Brainchip out in the public domain and in front of a particular retail audience for some time now. Mercedes gets it and understands the golf audience too, for example. So do finance and investment companies. Why? Because much of the viewing audience is well healed and putting brands or names of companies on clothing is a tried and true way to advertise. Brainchip could, I suppose, do such branding on a race car driver too, but an Aussie who is a great chipper,......c'mon man! This is a no brainer.
Can you imagine how many people that see the word Brainchip on Cam's shirt will be so puzzled that they will be motivated to find out what's a Brainchip???

Brainchip can and has spent "x" amount of dollars on a billboard recently for a targeted audience of tech types that was seen by a few thousand drivers, maybe. Or,....they could approach an Aussie great and ask if he would be interested in a promotional gig with an an innovative and creative Australian technology company called Brainchip. This would involve Cam wearing his golf shirts that sport the word " Brainchip * " somewhere on his golf shirt. And for that advertising / branding he is paid alot!!! The better the player (... the more viewer eyes he gets) the more money he commands.

I honestly believe he might do this if approached. What would it take??? How about 1,000,000 shares of Brainchip? That's $800,000 U.S. (BRCHF is around 80 cents) and is cheap for a world class golfer who will command millions of eyes every day he plays, especially if they could contract him for, say, five years.

For someone who is a master of and understands the potential benefit of the risk-reward situation, it is worth seeing if he would do it. $800,000 for a five year commitment is too risky I'm sure Cam's agent would tell him, but the reward could be massive Cam will reply after he has been approached by, say,....hmmmm,....Fact Finder, to have that "potential" explained ... (LOL).

Time to put the PR pedddle to the metal Jerome and Sean. What might Cameron do?

Regards, dippY

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 38 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users
Morning

• Love
Reactions: 12 users

VictorG

• Love

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
BRAINCHIP INC's TIME HAS COME

I think it is time to call out sceptics of the unique and unrivalled technology advance created by Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar that is AKIDA technologies.

Shortly with the release of the next generation AKIDA IP with LSTM it will leap to 5 years ahead of the rest of the World and be unassailable.

Those who want to play the "is this a competitor card" need to have a rethink how to frame this invalid argument or come up with an entirely new line of attack because it is now so 2019. It is the equivalent of appearing in public wearing bell bottom trousers and pretending to be a fashion icon.

The World has moved on into the next decade and AKIDA has raced even further ahead and the only question remaining is how much of the Edge market will Brainchip Inc capture with its world class team of sales and marketing professionals and technology business leaders and its fast emerging ecosystem partners.

My 1 percent argument still stands for someone to show as being incorrect. The challenge is there and is not going away. As yet no one who frames the negative narrative wants to address it or even acknowledge its existence. Perhaps they have missed the 100 or so times I have put it out there over the last 12 months.

THE NEW BATTLE GROUND

Having moved well beyond 2019 and the WANCA perspective the new battle ground and the only one with any logic attaching to it as a reason for debate is how much more than 1% of the market will Brainchip Inc capture with AKIDA technology options and its 5 year lead.

My estimate separate from the above challenge as to what percentage Brainchip Inc will capture is based on all my readings and conversations and is 30% to 60% of the EDGE market by 2025.

While I believe that 70 billion US dollars is an underestimate of what the market is for AKIDA technology overall I will adopt it, as it is the number Brainchip Inc itself likes to cite, and in doing so my estimates will place gross earnings at 21 billion US dollars to 42 billion US dollars by 2025.

In saying this I am not putting that the cash receipts in 2025 will be in the range of 21 billion US dollars to 42 billion US dollars but that the value of contractual engagements by that date will be of these levels.

WHY IS THIS THE ONLY ARGUMENT LEFT TO BE HAD?

Simple because Brainchip Inc is bringing Ai at the EDGE to the World in a way that no one else is able to do and from its website the following four points make this reasoning easy to grasp:

Power Efficient Microwatts​

Akida performs up to trillions of operations per second while only consuming microwatts to milliwatts of power.
Ultra-Low Latency

Ultra Low Latency
Akida supports ultra-low latency applications by minimizing or eliminating data movement between endpoints and the cloud.

Multiple Networks
 Simultaneously​

A single Akida chip runs many different neural networks simultaneously.

One-Shot Learning​

Akida leverages one-shot learning to improve the hearing, smelling, tasting, and tactile abilities of smart sensors.

TRUSTED, COMMERCIAL AND RESEARCH PARTNERSHIPS

Armed with these best in EDGE attributes Brainchip Inc also is the publicly acknowledged trusted commercial and research partner of the following global players:

NASA

DARPA

MERCEDES BENZ

VALEO

MEGACHIPS

RENESAS

ARM

EDGE IMPULSE

MosCHIP

SiFive

PATENT PROTECTION

Brainchip Inc and those who have led her since the beginning have been seasoned players who understood exactly what needed to be done to protect their unique AKIDA technologies advance and as such have ensured through experience and appropriate advice and a long period of stealth that they have a strong defensible patent wall around their core AKIDA technologies.

As retail investors we are given very few chances to take a journey with as much potential as the one offered by the Brainchip Inc express bus so do your research and have a plan as the bus has been converted to an all electric Mercedes Benz luxury liner and is on its way to number one via the ASX200 route.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Copying is a form of flattery I guess?:)
Jessie spreading your summary on LinkedIn

Attachments

• 7BE658A3-9B5D-4364-B98B-87C1A8E578D3.png
    7BE658A3-9B5D-4364-B98B-87C1A8E578D3.png
    644.9 KB · Views: 159
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Reactions: 2 users

Iseki

Regular
I suppose it is a question of whether or not to believe Peter van der Made when he said in answer to a question during the AGM that they had 50 patent applications almost ready for filing.

As it was a statement made during the AGM I suppose those who do not believe this to be possible could seek written clarification from the company.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I believe uiux is right. We should keep in mind that here we can look at the possibilities, and apply the kis principle.

Reactions: 2 users

M_C

Founding Member
Capture.PNG

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 118

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

Quercuskid

Regular
Morning from Kuranda

• Love
Reactions: 14 users
I believe uiux is right. We should keep in mind that here we can look at the possibilities, and apply the kis principle.
More info? FF

Reactions: 4 users

Shadow59

Regular
Morning from Toowoomba:)

• Love

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Morning from Crimeburn...I mean Cranbourne! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users
Morning from Atherton

Up near Port Doug now - nice part of the world.
I always google your location when you post it. Like a parent tracking their child on their OE 🤣

• Haha
  • Love
Well i really enjoyed it. Thought it was well directed, well scripted and good cast. And I'm not giving you that look, it's the only one i have 😎

For you Top Gunners

272075D9-4F78-465A-B3CB-832C8AB3ADD9.jpeg

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 23 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Copying is a form of flattery I guess?:)
Jessie spreading your summary on LinkedIn
Lol yes.
I was originally going to quote FF but there was a few hundred too many characters (letters) and had to change every “and” to “&” and remove one whole paragraph and change some words. Nonetheless it’s had a good response and spreading the word.

There’s been 3 people from Tata like that post, also some other prominent people such as Brainchips very own patent man who used to work at Samsung.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 69 users

IloveLamp

Top 20

Solutions for Automotive Applications​

SiFive to License Industry-Leading RISC-V Core IP Portfolio to Renesas
TOKYO, Japan, and SAN MATEO, Calif. –
Renesas Electronics Corporation (TSE:6723), a premier supplier of advanced semiconductor solutions, and SiFive, Inc., the industry leader in RISC-V processors and silicon solutions, today announced a strategic partnership to jointly develop next-generation, high-end RISC-V solutions for automotive applications. The partnership will also include SiFive licensing the use of their RISC-V core IP portfolio to Renesas.

“RISC-V is an important element in providing additional capabilities and options for new and existing customers,” said Takeshi Kataoka, Senior Vice President, General Manager of Automotive Solution Business Unit at Renesas. “We are very excited to work with SiFive as their lead partner to develop next-generation semiconductor solutions through the collaboration of our accumulated expertise in the automotive field, and SiFive’s high-end RISC-V technologies.”

“We are excited to collaborate with Renesas to develop next-generation automotive solutions powered by the SiFive Intelligence platform,” said Patrick Little, Chairman and CEO, SiFive. “Our roadmap of advanced, high-performance RISC-V processor cores and AI accelerators will deliver significant core performance increases with the capabilities needed to meet Automotive application requirements, along with enhanced AI capabilities to power scalable, workload-accelerated solutions.”

Renesas provides automotive solutions including ADAS, Autonomous Driving (AD), Electric Vehicles (EV), and Connected Gateway (CoGW) to customers all over the world by utilizing its diverse portfolio of industry-leading microcontrollers (MCUs) and system-on-chips (SoCs), as well as analog and power products. With a safe, comfortable, and environmentally-conscious society of future mobility in mind, Renesas is exploring the use of next-generation, high-performance RISC-V cores optimized for automotive applications to expand high-end SoC and MCU development capabilities to continue providing innovative and trusted automotive solutions to customers worldwide.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
Up near Port Doug now - nice part of the world.
I always google your location when you post it. Like a parent tracking their child on their OE 🤣
I think it’s fair to say The Stock Exchange is a form of distributed learning. 🤓

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 25 users
F

Filobeddo

I hope you don't think I am naïve or prudish , but one aspect I have enjoyed out participating in this forum is the non-disclosure of our gender, sexuality or whatever. I feel it would be worth mentioning that as a consequence of that point that we all should be respectful of each other and not let the conversations deteriorate and spiral into gutter talk and boys-room banter. Australia's recent Federal Election has just sent us here in Aus a strong message. Boys, please remember your manners! ,,,,,,,,,I'm a bloke by the way

Attachments

• BF92EFD1-F4BC-4DB2-9BEA-BFF5805B4A0D.gif
    BF92EFD1-F4BC-4DB2-9BEA-BFF5805B4A0D.gif
    1.5 MB · Views: 78
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Mea culpa

prəmɪskjuəs
Morning run in Port Fairy.
D0D38D09-30C0-4170-87A1-B2A2F98450EF.jpeg

• Love