BRN Discussion Ongoing

Is it Queens Birthday public holiday in Australia today? Or is market open?

Reactions: 2 users

robsmark

Regular
Is it Queens Birthday public holiday in Australia today? Or is market open?
C6CB34EC-E891-4D70-AC1C-13EBA6497C7D.png

• Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Reactions: 3 users

Iseki

Regular
More info? FF
My champion sheepdog only messes up the day before the big trials.

By which to say, BRN with all our quality people in all the pivotal roles is in a fantastic position to succeed. Yes there was some funny voting at the AGM, and yes PvdM is now head of research. As a result we're giving ourselves a target for patent applications. The actual number might be meaningless so long as our current and future IP is protected. Best to keep focused on the close bond we have with the company.

Reactions: 5 users
Why the buyer side looking like poop after being entered into asx200

Reactions: 1 users

RobjHunt

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users

toasty

Regular
Morning from Clare SA......chilly 6deg here this morning........

Reactions: 8 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Reactions: 4 users
Western Australia Day today or Foundation day.
Queensland Day today. Would much prefer Wednesday to be Queensland's day when we play State of Origin.
Should be a good game.

SC

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Violin1

Regular
Cameron Smith (Brisbane) is 28 years old and one of the world's greatest golfers currently and will be for the next decade, at least. He is not flashy. He let's his performance do the talking. But yesteday Jack Nicklaus called him the greatest chipper Jack had ever seen. For those that don't golf, trust me, that is quite a complement and from someone that is arguably a G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time) in golf.

Australian + great chipper = ??? I have been chomping at the bit to get the name Brainchip out in the public domain and in front of a particular retail audience for some time now. Mercedes gets it and understands the golf audience too, for example. So do finance and investment companies. Why? Because much of the viewing audience is well healed and putting brands or names of companies on clothing is a tried and true way to advertise. Brainchip could, I suppose, do such branding on a race car driver too, but an Aussie who is a great chipper,......c'mon man! This is a no brainer.
Can you imagine how many people that see the word Brainchip on Cam's shirt will be so puzzled that they will be motivated to find out what's a Brainchip???

Brainchip can and has spent "x" amount of dollars on a billboard recently for a targeted audience of tech types that was seen by a few thousand drivers, maybe. Or,....they could approach an Aussie great and ask if he would be interested in a promotional gig with an an innovative and creative Australian technology company called Brainchip. This would involve Cam wearing his golf shirts that sport the word " Brainchip * " somewhere on his golf shirt. And for that advertising / branding he is paid alot!!! The better the player (... the more viewer eyes he gets) the more money he commands.

I honestly believe he might do this if approached. What would it take??? How about 1,000,000 shares of Brainchip? That's $800,000 U.S. (BRCHF is around 80 cents) and is cheap for a world class golfer who will command millions of eyes every day he plays, especially if they could contract him for, say, five years.

For someone who is a master of and understands the potential benefit of the risk-reward situation, it is worth seeing if he would do it. $800,000 for a five year commitment is too risky I'm sure Cam's agent would tell him, but the reward could be massive Cam will reply after he has been approached by, say,....hmmmm,....Fact Finder, to have that "potential" explained ... (LOL).

Time to put the PR pedddle to the metal Jerome and Sean. What might Cameron do?

Regards, dippY
LOVE IT!

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

Tony Coles

Regular

hotty4040

Regular
Morning from Clare SA......chilly 6deg here this morning........

Mornin toasty, cool here in the Dandenongs too 5deg. Does the qualtaller winery still exist in the valley. Great wines, have been consumed at this winery by self, have woddled back to the car park there a few times after tasting sessions, a few years ago. Just love the Clare valley. In the top 5 winery regions IMHO....

What will happen today I wonder on the market ??

Cheers for a great day !

Time for some toast, and hopefully some toasting later in the day. ;)

Akida B

hotty...

TECH

Regular
Cameron Smith (Brisbane) is 28 years old and one of the world's greatest golfers currently and will be for the next decade, at least. He is not flashy. He let's his performance do the talking. But yesteday Jack Nicklaus called him the greatest chipper Jack had ever seen. For those that don't golf, trust me, that is quite a complement and from someone that is arguably a G.O.A.T. (greatest of all time) in golf.

Australian + great chipper = ??? I have been chomping at the bit to get the name Brainchip out in the public domain and in front of a particular retail audience for some time now. Mercedes gets it and understands the golf audience too, for example. So do finance and investment companies. Why? Because much of the viewing audience is well healed and putting brands or names of companies on clothing is a tried and true way to advertise. Brainchip could, I suppose, do such branding on a race car driver too, but an Aussie who is a great chipper,......c'mon man! This is a no brainer.
Can you imagine how many people that see the word Brainchip on Cam's shirt will be so puzzled that they will be motivated to find out what's a Brainchip???

Brainchip can and has spent "x" amount of dollars on a billboard recently for a targeted audience of tech types that was seen by a few thousand drivers, maybe. Or,....they could approach an Aussie great and ask if he would be interested in a promotional gig with an an innovative and creative Australian technology company called Brainchip. This would involve Cam wearing his golf shirts that sport the word " Brainchip * " somewhere on his golf shirt. And for that advertising / branding he is paid alot!!! The better the player (... the more viewer eyes he gets) the more money he commands.

I honestly believe he might do this if approached. What would it take??? How about 1,000,000 shares of Brainchip? That's $800,000 U.S. (BRCHF is around 80 cents) and is cheap for a world class golfer who will command millions of eyes every day he plays, especially if they could contract him for, say, five years.

For someone who is a master of and understands the potential benefit of the risk-reward situation, it is worth seeing if he would do it. $800,000 for a five year commitment is too risky I'm sure Cam's agent would tell him, but the reward could be massive Cam will reply after he has been approached by, say,....hmmmm,....Fact Finder, to have that "potential" explained ... (LOL).

Regards, dippY
Having been an NZ & Australian PGA member for 45 years you may well be surprised that, that crossed my mind a few weeks ago while watching Cam during the US Open and the following week on the regular tour.

Whether it's a little too early in our journey, or "no time like the present" is open for debate, but it does have merit.

When Sean first introduced himself to us my ears pricked up when I heard him say how competitive he is, in the commercial world but even when playing Golf.

Last week while talking with Ken, including chatting about my former career, he mentioned that Sean is a "Golf Tragic", for the want of a better expression, which I mentioned to Peter in a recent email how I liked the fact that, Sean is a golfer.

So I had considered contacting Sean or Jerome, but I'll step aside and suggest that you give it a go, no disrespect to FF, but the company are the best to handle the approach in the first instance, in my opinion of course.

As a footnote, my nicknames during my career were "The Drisco Kid", "Joe90" and "Graphite Arms" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards...Tech

• Love
Reactions: 28 users

Dugnal

Regards, dippY
FYI - I spoke to Ken at the AGM and I understand we got the billboards for free.

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 42 users

dippY22

Regular
FYI - I spoke to Ken at the AGM and I understand we got the billboards for free.

Seriously ? That is fricking unbelievable. No real estate in California is free except homeless camps.

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

VictorG

Such a beautiful sight, the shorters are having their last hurrah but the volume suggests they have been caught out. Not many retail holders are falling for their games. More likely to have a rebound this afternoon followed by a rally for the rest of this month and into the next. I think $1.40 by end of this month is a reasonable prospect, my opinion only, DYOR.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

toasty

Regular
Mornin toasty, cool here in the Dandenongs too 5deg. Does the qualtaller winery still exist in the valley. Great wines, have been consumed at this winery by self, have woddled back to the car park there a few times after tasting sessions, a few years ago. Just love the Clare valley. In the top 5 winery regions IMHO....

What will happen today I wonder on the market ??

Cheers for a great day !

Time for some toast, and hopefully some toasting later in the day. ;)

Akida B

hotty...
Yep, Quelltaller is still here...along with a bunch (sic) of other great wineries.........:)

• Fire

dippY22

Regular
Having been an NZ & Australian PGA member for 45 years you may well be surprised that, that crossed my mind a few weeks ago while watching Cam during the US Open and the following week on the regular tour.

Whether it's a little too early in our journey, or "no time like the present" is open for debate, but it does have merit.

When Sean first introduced himself to us my ears pricked up when I heard him say how competitive he is, in the commercial world but even when playing Golf.

Last week while talking with Ken, including chatting about my former career, he mentioned that Sean is a "Golf Tragic", for the want of a better expression, which I mentioned to Peter in a recent email how I liked the fact that, Sean is a golfer.

So I had considered contacting Sean or Jerome, but I'll step aside and suggest that you give it a go, no disrespect to FF, but the company are the best to handle the approach in the first instance, in my opinion of course.

As a footnote, my nicknames during my career were "The Drisco Kid", "Joe90" and "Graphite Arms" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards...Tech
Appreciate the response, Tech. Care to double team them with a conference call? Send me an email with contact info if you actually are interested in pursuing this more. Otherwise, I would love to contact management with the concept.

45 years, eh? Congratulations. I just celebrated my 45th wedding anniversery.

Regards, dippY

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
Top Bottom