BRN Discussion Ongoing

Zedjack33

Regular
And I love sailing and was just. But, that's only briefly something for me. I bump my head continuously, over and over again. Since I would (or could) have to buy really much much more so that the ceilings are higher :ROFLMAO:
____
I have seen the confiscated yachts of oligarchs in Hamburg...
😆

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

MDhere

Regular
Reactions: 3 users
Interesting article but the following was mind bending. Even the reduced total of 4 billion gallons seems too much:

“Twenty billion gallons of herbicide are currently applied annually by sprayers worldwide across one billion acres of farmland. When See and Spray technology is integrated into all sprayers sold by the company, which Heraud says could happen within a decade, the volume of herbicide deployed on these farms could plummet to four billion. Future generations of the equipment may also be able to significantly curtail the use of fossil fuel-derived fertilizers, which, when overapplied, fuel climate change.”

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Sad
Reactions: 23 users

Dolci

Regular
Dolci, I understand the 100+ number to include international variants of our patents

So 1 US patent may end up being 15 international patents etc
...thanks uiux, for your explanation... if they come up with 50 patents that would be remarkable, I think the way it was said at the AGM to my recollection, they said that Peter will be very busy with lodging fifty new patents & he will be very busy in his new role as they never mentioned lodgement in different countries.. I hope that I am wrong...

Reactions: 1 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Totally off topic but how was the movie? I was certainly not disappointed in the least. I/rest of the world have been waiting almost 2 and a half years to see it after filming was completed and awaiting a release date.

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
...thanks uiux, for your explanation... if they come up with 50 patents that would be remarkable, I think the way it was said at the AGM to my recollection, they said that Peter will be very busy with lodging fifty new patents & he will be very busy in his new role as they never mentioned lodgement in different countries.. I hope that I am wrong...
Indeed 50 new patents would be remarkable, but, given the groundbreaking nature of Akida, it is feasible.

• Love
  • Fire

Xray1

Regular
If the Co does come up with the 50 new Patents to be lodged shortly, then that must mean imo that they have come up with 50 new foundational blocks for other applicable technological outcomes / implementation / direction we never even considered before ... is this coming from the BRN reseach institute..... or is Akida 2000 3000 and / or cortical column development and testing going well beyond than what was originally anticipated even by Peter and Anil.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Your wrong I like my definition better I even have one where the Ogre represents repressed homosexuality which I share with Professors of English Literature. 😂🤣😎

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I hope you don't think I am naïve or prudish , but one aspect I have enjoyed out participating in this forum is the non-disclosure of our gender, sexuality or whatever. I feel it would be worth mentioning that as a consequence of that point that we all should be respectful of each other and not let the conversations deteriorate and spiral into gutter talk and boys-room banter. Australia's recent Federal Election has just sent us here in Aus a strong message. Boys, please remember your manners! ,,,,,,,,,I'm a bloke by the way

• Love
  • Wow

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
I hope you don't think I am naïve or prudish , but one aspect I have enjoyed out participating in this forum is the non-disclosure of our gender, sexuality or whatever. I feel it would be worth mentioning that as a consequence of that point that we all should be respectful of each other and not let the conversations deteriorate and spiral into gutter talk and boys-room banter. Australia's recent Federal Election has just sent us here in Aus a strong message. Boys, please remember your manners! ,,,,,,,,,I'm a bloke by the way
Well in that case I found Diogenese's OGRE a wife
1654416990630.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

wilzy123

Founding Member

Why hope, if you're so bothered by it? Ask..............

judge-judy-face-palm.gif

• Haha
  • Love

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
New slogan for Brainchip.....???

It's Australian Made
but
It IS Peter Van Der Made

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users
Clearly you are not familiar with the academic treatises on the works of Patrick White where dozens of meanings were attributed to his words which when confronted in interviews he denied that they were saying or hiding meanings beyond that which a plain reading of the text disclosed.

Fairly sure @Diogenese understood I was having a go at academics not homosexuals.

I will keep your sensibilities in mind in future.

Regards
FF

• Fire
  • Love

MDhere

Regular
Totally off topic but how was the movie? I was certainly not disappointed in the least. I/rest of the world have been waiting almost 2 and a half years to see it after filming was completed and awaiting a release date.
Well i really enjoyed it. Thought it was well directed, well scripted and good cast. And I'm not giving you that look, it's the only one i have 😎

• Love
Reactions: 2 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
Clearly you are not familiar with the academic treatises on the works of Patrick White where dozens of meanings were attributed to his words which when confronted in interviews he denied that they were saying or hiding meanings beyond that which a plain reading of the text disclosed.

Fairly sure @Diogenese understood I was having a go at academics not homosexuals.

I will keep your sensibilities in mind in future.

Regards
FF
I was directing my comments the general forum, and my limited literal knowledge has shown, I respect you people more than you can appreciate. Sorry if I spoiled the fun. I love the Ogres now it has been explained. Carry on,,,,,,

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

MDhere

Regular
Bummer... Had to put the cork back inside the bottle because Seeing Machines appear to have teamed up with Ambarella.😔

Bit strange because Seeing Machines is a Canberra-based company. Maybe they can be convinced to support another Aussie company,what d'ya reckon mate?

@Dhm please warm up the typewriter.🤭

I wouldn't be too worried as Panavision is also connected to Ambarella and Ambarella are connected to Onsemi. o and ambarella is connected to dji.

Reactions: 5 users

VictorG

I struggle to understand what the federal election has to with this. If you're suggesting Liberal voters are not respectful of your views or that all Labor voters are, you should step back to reality and check your manners instead.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users
I wouldn't be too worried as Panavision is also connected to Ambarella and Ambarella are connected to Onsemiconductor.
I’m not worried if they were any good they would know the correct spelling of Umbrella. I mean who spells it Ambarella. 😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Dozzaman1977

Regular
I struggle to understand what the federal election has to with this. If you're suggesting Liberal voters are not respectful of your views or that all Labor voters are, you should step back to reality and check your manners instead.
Totally agree with everything you have stated VictorG. 👍

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom