BRN Discussion Ongoing

LM77

I'm sure @Yak52 will correct me, but there was a de Havilland Twin Otter propeller aircraft used in regional airlines 40 years or so ago.
They are still in use today, extensively in the Maldives and Canada on floats. I have about 1700 hours on the land version. Absolutely wonderful aircraft for what it was designed to do: Short Take-Off and Landing -STOL.

Attachments

• 4D4784FC-29DE-42E5-A2C8-257859C31AE2.jpeg
    4D4784FC-29DE-42E5-A2C8-257859C31AE2.jpeg
    923.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Let's not bring politics or religion here guys/gals.

We're all different. Divided by everything else, united by Brainchip 😍

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 69 users

Violin1

Regular
I was directing my comments the general forum, and my limited literal knowledge has shown, I respect you people more than you can appreciate. Sorry if I spoiled the fun. I love the Ogres now it has been explained. Carry on,,,,,,
I'm sorry in advance but I just can't help it - "Jumpchooks" is a prude? I'd have said deviant really......

Respect your call out and no offence meant - but sometimes opportunities come up that shouldn't be ignored...lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

MrRomper

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I wouldn't be too worried as Panavision is also connected to Ambarella and Ambarella are connected to Onsemi. o and ambarella is connected to dji.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I’m not worried if they were any good they would know the correct spelling of Umbrella. I mean who spells it Ambarella. 😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Umericans

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
Hi FF

My recollection is that at the AGM, Peter said approximately 50 patent filings would occur this year.

Regards

Tony Dawe

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Slade

Top 20
I hear hotcrapper calling their shining star back. Lolci

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
We going up 50% tomorrow?

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 17 users
Well i think we can put this topic to bed. if Phrophesee/Synsense are not using Akida well they should be. Here is a conservative narration done by pitt st research. It clearly states Akida is no.1 :) So i dare say they have come on board.

imo.
View attachment 8467
Great find
Well i think we can put this topic to bed. if Phrophesee/Synsense are not using Akida well they should be. Here is a conservative narration done by pitt st research. It clearly states Akida is no.1 :) So i dare say they have come on board.

imo.
View attachment 8467
Great find @MDhere !

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 7 users

VictorG

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 9 users

Rach2512

Regular
We are all hoping to have wonderful Xmas present this year in the shape of a very positive share price. If Xmas day is your birthday you get to have two wonderful bites at the cheery ;)
It is and I'm a twin, so here's hoping 🤞

• Love
  • Wow

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users

Bloodsy

Regular
I hear hotcrapper calling their shining star back. Lolci
Slade and Wilzy when are you fellas gunna drop your harass of Dolci?! Just cause she plays/ed the game doesn't mean she's nefarious god damn!! She was at the AGM for christ sake I would assume she cares for the company to some degree. Zeebot made this place so we would avoid drama and name calling. Personally i really value her charting expertise!! Time to let bygones be bygones

Have a great week brainers! Cheers to more dots being joined and WANCA's crying about ASX200 inclusion

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 46 users

M_C

Founding Member
Could be interesting.....

"With this new architecture you will be able find the location and count objects, as well as track multiple objects in an image in real-time using up to 30x less processing power and memory than MobileNet SSD or YOLOv5"

Screenshot_20220605-221341_LinkedIn.jpg

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 59 users

FromBeyond

Slade and Wilzy when are you fellas gunna drop your harass of Dolci?! Just cause she plays/ed the game doesn't mean she's nefarious god damn!! She was at the AGM for christ sake I would assume she cares for the company to some degree. Zeebot made this place so we would avoid drama and name calling. Personally i really value her charting expertise!! Time to let bygones be bygones

Have a great week brainers! Cheers to more dots being joined and WANCA's crying about ASX200 inclusion
Hear hear!

• Love

Slade

Top 20
Enough said.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom