BRN Discussion Ongoing

VictorG

I wonder if a BRN shareholders conference over a long weekend at a golf course is tax deductable? asking for a friend :giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: 24 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Morning Chippers,

Great news on our inclusion into the ASX200 on 20th of June.

This announcement was released to the Australian market via the ASX at 5:00pm, Friday as price sensitive.

I have had a look on the website , MARKET WATCH.com , under both our USA listing codes and also our German listing on Market Watch and this price sensitive announcement dose not appear under PRESS RELEASES or OTHER NEWS.?????

Wondering if Tony Dawe may need to contact our investor relations in the USA and get this info out to the market pronto before their markets open, as it was released to the Australian market two days ago.

Would be interested to know if any of our USA and German shareholders have been informed via their Brokers / Trading Platforms of this major development.

Regards,
Esq.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

Slade

Top 20
Appreciate the response, Tech. Care to double team them with a conference call? Send me an email with contact info if you actually are interested in pursuing this more. Otherwise, I would love to contact management with the concept.

45 years, eh? Congratulations. I just celebrated my 45th wedding anniversery.

Regards, dippY
I think it’s a good idea to sponsor a golfer. Qualcomm sponsor Ferrari F1. They pay for the advertising but they are also involved in providing some kind of tech development. Is there something Akida could help golfers with? Robot caddie that can assist in club selection?

• Haha
Reactions: 14 users

Shadow59

Regular
I think it’s a good idea to sponsor a golfer. Qualcomm sponsor Ferrari F1. They pay for the advertising but they are also involved in providing some kind of tech development. Is there something Akida could help golfers with? Robot caddie that can assist in club selection?
I think a climate and abiliity sensor would be great.
I can see the readout on the screen. For East Australia
Wind speed 40knots gusting to 65 from the NE,
Humidity 100%
Earth Water saturation 100%,
Ability: Very Limited
Suggested Options: Club room for a few drinks

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Having been an NZ & Australian PGA member for 45 years you may well be surprised that, that crossed my mind a few weeks ago while watching Cam during the US Open and the following week on the regular tour.

Whether it's a little too early in our journey, or "no time like the present" is open for debate, but it does have merit.

When Sean first introduced himself to us my ears pricked up when I heard him say how competitive he is, in the commercial world but even when playing Golf.

Last week while talking with Ken, including chatting about my former career, he mentioned that Sean is a "Golf Tragic", for the want of a better expression, which I mentioned to Peter in a recent email how I liked the fact that, Sean is a golfer.

So I had considered contacting Sean or Jerome, but I'll step aside and suggest that you give it a go, no disrespect to FF, but the company are the best to handle the approach in the first instance, in my opinion of course.

As a footnote, my nicknames during my career were "The Drisco Kid", "Joe90" and "Graphite Arms" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards...Tech
The easiest shot in golf for me is usually the fourth putt....

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Slade

Top 20
I think a climate and abiliity sensor would be great.
I can see the readout on the screen. For East Australia
Wind speed 40knots gusting to 65 from the NE,
Humidity 100%
Earth Water saturation 100%,
Ability: Very Limited
Suggested Options: Club room for a few drinks
I can see Akida providing critical data.
Estimated score on a Par 5 = 22
Estimated time = 35 min
Likely Balls lost = 3
Frustration levels = extreme

• Haha
Reactions: 17 users

Evermont

Stealth Mode
I hear there is some great exposure opportunities through the LIV Invitational. ;)

Reactions: 1 users
Morning from destination unknown ♥️

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users

Dr E Brown

Regular
Maybe we could sponsor Mercedes F1

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

JoMo68

Regular
Having been an NZ & Australian PGA member for 45 years you may well be surprised that, that crossed my mind a few weeks ago while watching Cam during the US Open and the following week on the regular tour.

Whether it's a little too early in our journey, or "no time like the present" is open for debate, but it does have merit.

When Sean first introduced himself to us my ears pricked up when I heard him say how competitive he is, in the commercial world but even when playing Golf.

Last week while talking with Ken, including chatting about my former career, he mentioned that Sean is a "Golf Tragic", for the want of a better expression, which I mentioned to Peter in a recent email how I liked the fact that, Sean is a golfer.

So I had considered contacting Sean or Jerome, but I'll step aside and suggest that you give it a go, no disrespect to FF, but the company are the best to handle the approach in the first instance, in my opinion of course.

As a footnote, my nicknames during my career were "The Drisco Kid", "Joe90" and "Graphite Arms" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Regards...Tech
How about Minjee Lee? She just won the US Women’s Open, plus she hails from Perth, our spiritual homeland 🥰

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This is an interesting article about STMicroelectronics and their Driver Monitoring Systems. They want to focus their future generations to ensure ULTRA-LOW POWER CONSUMPTION and to perform more sophisticated applications such as gesture control. Umm...hello AKIDA!

Maybe we should send an email to Vincent Lin, Technical Marketing Manager, Imaging Division, Asia Pacific, at STMicroelectronics? Who knows maybe Vincent already knows about AKIDA because Edge Impulse are listed as a partner on the STMicroelectronics website!

PS: The driver monitoring system (DMS) market is projected to reach $8.77 billion by 2032.🥳

Screen Shot 2022-06-06 at 11.25.56 am.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 37 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
The easiest shot in golf for me is usually the fourth putt....
What are the worst three words to hear after you've just had a putt? It's still yours.😁

• Haha
Reactions: 11 users
What is it that Worms and Fools have in common?

They both turn. 😂🤣😂😎

“Unlike most other technology stocks, Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) investors have enjoyed a nice share price rise over the past 12 months.
But their smile might become even wider this month as the stock is set to receive a tidy external boost.
After market close on Friday, S&P Dow Jones Indices announced that Brainchip would be added to the prestigious S&P/ASX 200 Index (ASX: XJO) on 20 June.
Brainchip’s promotion will take place as part of the index’s quarterly refresh, which sees three other companies added and five removed.
So why is this a big deal?
As well as the qualitative glory, membership to the ASX 200 can boost the share price.
This is because passive funds that follow the index will be forced to buy the stock.
The short-term rise in demand may lead to the price spiking, but the fund managers will still be obliged to buy Brainchip shares.

Pre-revenue hype for Brainchip​

Brainchip is a pre-revenue developer of artificial intelligence computer chips. Its flagship technology is the Akida chip.
Back in 2020, the shares ballooned after it became a local “meme stock”. After the excitement died down it settled in the 30 to 60 cents range for about a year.
But over the last six months, investors have again flocked to the stock after a series of favourable business deals to have it trading at $1.06 to start Monday.
During a time when tech shares have fallen out of favour, the Brainchip stock price has risen 127% since November.
That’s despite a 50% drop since mid-January.
The Motley Fool colleague Aaron Teboneras wrote last week that Brainchip’s current share price is “extremely attractive” if the business can “deliver on its potential”.
“The Akida chip is designed to think like a human brain and it can be used for a variety of purposes worldwide,” he said.
“These include in the manufacture of smart cars such as the Mercedes EQXX concept car as well as in home automation, unmanned aircraft, medical instruments, cybersecurity, and more.” 🧐

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 65 users
What are the worst three words to hear after you've just had a putt? It's still yours.😁
I thought it was “That’s my ball.” 😞

• Haha

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got

They both turn. 😂🤣😂😎

“Unlike most other technology stocks, Brainchip Holdings Ltd (ASX: BRN) investors have enjoyed a nice share price rise over the past 12 months.
But their smile might become even wider this month as the stock is set to receive a tidy external boost.
After market close on Friday, S&P Dow Jones Indices announced that Brainchip would be added to the prestigious S&P/ASX 200 Index (ASX: XJO) on 20 June.
Brainchip’s promotion will take place as part of the index’s quarterly refresh, which sees three other companies added and five removed.
So why is this a big deal?
As well as the qualitative glory, membership to the ASX 200 can boost the share price.
This is because passive funds that follow the index will be forced to buy the stock.
The short-term rise in demand may lead to the price spiking, but the fund managers will still be obliged to buy Brainchip shares.

Pre-revenue hype for Brainchip​

Brainchip is a pre-revenue developer of artificial intelligence computer chips. Its flagship technology is the Akida chip.
Back in 2020, the shares ballooned after it became a local “meme stock”. After the excitement died down it settled in the 30 to 60 cents range for about a year.
But over the last six months, investors have again flocked to the stock after a series of favourable business deals to have it trading at $1.06 to start Monday.
During a time when tech shares have fallen out of favour, the Brainchip stock price has risen 127% since November.
That’s despite a 50% drop since mid-January.
The Motley Fool colleague Aaron Teboneras wrote last week that Brainchip’s current share price is “extremely attractive” if the business can “deliver on its potential”.
“The Akida chip is designed to think like a human brain and it can be used for a variety of purposes worldwide,” he said.
“These include in the manufacture of smart cars such as the Mercedes EQXX concept car as well as in home automation, unmanned aircraft, medical instruments, cybersecurity, and more.” 🧐

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

They both crap for the same end, or hard to tell! 🤷‍♂️🤦‍♂️

• Haha
Alas.. Not today..

_20220606_114940.JPG

It can be enjoyable though, to sit back, relax and just wait..

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users
D

Deleted member 118

Talk about being disappointed as I was hoping to retire today as I was expecting the SP to be around $35 by lunchtime

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 48 users

cosors

👀
Morning Chippers,

Great news on our inclusion into the ASX200 on 20th of June.

This announcement was released to the Australian market via the ASX at 5:00pm, Friday as price sensitive.

I have had a look on the website , MARKET WATCH.com , under both our USA listing codes and also our German listing on Market Watch and this price sensitive announcement dose not appear under PRESS RELEASES or OTHER NEWS.?????

Wondering if Tony Dawe may need to contact our investor relations in the USA and get this info out to the market pronto before their markets open, as it was released to the Australian market two days ago.

Would be interested to know if any of our USA and German shareholders have been informed via their Brokers / Trading Platforms of this major development.

Regards,
Esq.

We celebrate the holiday and look 🤓

Reactions: 5 users

Newk R

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

JoMo68

Regular
Talk about being disappointed as I was hoping to retire today as I was expecting the SP to be around $35 by lunchtime

Me too ☹️

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom