BRN Discussion Ongoing

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Very clever zeeb0t. 300 is dead and we are now 200
Err… yes… that’s exactly what I was thinking. So very intelligent of me… Yep… lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Some of the index funds which will add BRN to their portfolio, starting in two weeks.
Out of this, QOZ looks like an active fund, so they may trade this as they see value.

A200Betashares Australia 200 ETF710,995,000
IOZIshares Core S&P/ASX 200 ETF1,987,430,000
QOZBetashares Ftse Rafi Australia 200 ETF226,860,000
STWSPDR S&P/ASX 200 Fund3,661,200,000

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

MDhere

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
Reactions: 36 users
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Evening Chippers ,

Congratulations all, yet another milestone ticked .

Greatly looking foward to all that lays before us.

Regards ,
Esq.

• Love
Reactions: 33 users

Diogenese

Top 20
that's tricky though what's 30% of 1,270,0000 mmm 1270000% 30?? im confused lol @Murphy
You need to create sparsity by decimalizing your percentages with the Akida PtD converter.

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 5 users

VictorG

I think a juicy surprise announcement on Monday will be OK with me.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

Proga

Regular
If I was Paul Revere I would be riding across the BRN share register yelling the shorters are coming, the shorters are coming.

Brainchip is not paying dividends so how does an institution that has to buy BRN make a profit it lends to shorters and manufactures a return on investment.

So have your flintlocks ready and powder dry and hold firm we all know what one tiny little percent of the 70 billion US dollar Edge Ai market will mean and this is a very silly unrealistic minimum share of the global semiconductor market soon to come Brainchips way.

The ARM Edge Impulse preferred partner deal is a staggering endorsement of where this is going to end up. Mr. Segar has hitched himself to another shooting star.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Not all ASX200 companies pay a dividend. Funds grow from the SP appreciating. The same way BRN got into the ASX300 and now the ASX200. The SP keeps going up. I wouldn't be crying wolf on shorters. I don't see a whole lot changing on that front.

Until the market starts seeing an increasing revenue stream and the semi conductor supply chain improves, the SP will continue to drift. It has held up remarkably well considering Tech is being hammered atm and a virtual none existent revenue stream. The market needs to see revenue before BRN SP has its next leg up.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

VictorG

VictorG, COO of the Lily Gilders Guild
I'm just thinking about our shorters, wouldn't want them to feel left out of the action come Monday. After all that's what COO's do for fun.

• Haha
Reactions: 12 users

Xray1

Regular

Why is the S&P/ASX 200 important?​

The companies that make up the ASX 200 account for around 80 percent of Australia’s $A2 trillion share market. This means the ASX 200 serves as a useful proxy for the Australian market and can be taken as a decent indicator of the national economy. It is also used as a benchmark for investors and funds to compare performance.

Link to article
I wonder and sincerely hope that this BRN ASX-200 inclusion will cause far greater scrutiny from the ASX concerning s/p manipulation, shorting and bots given it's importance to the overall meaningful financial indicator of the Australian share market and the overall national economy.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 38 users

Xhosa12345

Regular
I wonder and sincerely hope that this BRN ASX-200 inclusion will cause far greater scrutiny from the ASX concerning s/p manipulation, shorting and bots given it's importance to the overall meaningful financial indicator of the Australian share market and the overall national economy.
Itll be opposite imo.

How do u think these funds etc all make better returns above the average punter? My retail fund is like 9% ...

And the govt need these funds to do well as they hold heaps of wealth needing to fund the average punters retirement, so i dont see the regulatory landscape changing too much ,nor the penalties and investigations on the same

Just my conspiracy theory for the year but it makes sense

All imo. .. im sargeant schultz i know nothing

• Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

JK200SX

Regular
I'm just thinking about our shorters, wouldn't want them to feel left out of the action come Monday. After all that's what COO's do for fun.
Whats to say the share price won't be held down until the start day of the rebalance by the instos? ie to allow a better buy in price.

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 10 users
E1D21CE5-8584-4203-AF2F-37FEB86A68AC.jpeg

A5EF1666-B36A-419E-BEC0-4BBA013D33AC.jpeg

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 93 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users
Could someone inform me in relation to royalties. How are royalties accurately paid?
My question is; eg. if Renesas supply 10 million products containing Akida to customers, what prevents them from paying Brainchip for 1 million?
Just would like some input as to how the question of royalties work.

Reactions: 4 users

VictorG

Whats to say the share price won't be held down until the start day of the rebalance by the instos? ie to allow a better buy in price.
Very possible but my thinking would be to get in at these prices while they are available.
To quote FF quoting Blind Freddie, just one tenth of 1%

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 12 users
Top Bottom