Reactions: 27 users
BRN is in! 😁

• Fire
  • Love

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
I wonder if the inclusion to ASX 200 just now, has anything to do with the push down the last few days. From June 20 the big fish will join this pond...

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 54 users

Mccabe84

Regular
I wonder if the inclusion to ASX 200 just now, has anything to do with the push down the last few days. From June 20 the big fish will join this pond...
I was thinking the same. Push down the price to buy in cheaper then let it rip to make some $

• Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Zedjack33

Regular
U guys are too quick for this fella.

1000 Eyes are always watching.

1654240155376.gif

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

Foxdog

Regular
Love it

i didnt necessarily say i was good accountant or gambler lol...

now are we gonna be in the 200 or not? seems like a bet each way as to whether that will be good or not at this point with little revenue and manipulation everywhere - which is all stuff i dont understand

but i do know that it appears we are starting to get on a few radars anyway. hopefully the mums and dads have an exit point and dont buckle, and i personally will never have a stop loss - im going for 5 to 10 bags minimum, why would i put a loss in at 20%, to get 10 to 1 you need to risk the lot imo.... but the asterix is in my second line above.... im not a good gambler, hahaha.

have a good weekend all, looking forward to continued commentary over the weekend, and yay, im perth we get a long one!

thanks again to FF, diag, tech, zeebot, all the fantastic contributors- in a time where the market is just terrible, especially for tech stocks, i know the work done by a lot of you here has probably helped settle some nerves from the more risk averse punters - dont give the big boys your shares cheap is all ill suggest!

gltah
imo
I reckon 10 bags is just the beginning. Let's take punters who bought at $2.34(our high), I reckon they will eventually 10 bag too. Ponder this tho, all they'll need is a 10% gain on $23.40 per share to double their initial investment 🤔 Who here thinks we'll be well north of $23.40 at some point in the future (Dec 2023?) I certainly do.

Not ramping, not down-ramping, just hopeful, and a little bit excited 😄🍻

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users
WE MADE IT

• Fire
WE DUCKING MADE IT

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Guys and Gals,
Let us not forget,

We have just begun!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 51 users

sleepymonk

Regular
I reckon 10 bags is just the beginning. Let's take punters who bought at $2.34(our high), I reckon they will eventually 10 bag too. Ponder this tho, all they'll need is a 10% gain on $23.40 per share to double their initial investment 🤔 Who here thinks we'll be well north of $23.40 at some point in the future (Dec 2023?) I certainly do.

Not ramping, not down-ramping, just hopeful, and a little bit excited 😄🍻
u sound like an up ramper, but i like it

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Gies

Regular
NICE!!!

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
1654241012741.png

baby-beer copy.png

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 59 users
ASX 100 followed by ASX 50 with revenue streams leads to the big league
NASDAQ where Sean's stated goal of making BRN a multinational company is realised

Whenever you get a little worried about a languishing share price listen to this CEO message.

Sean Hehir Said

6:30 the market cap is not even close to where it can and should be over time.

6:40 All the work since I arrived is laying that foundation "ECOSYSTEMS" "Partnerships"

7:25 Activity is great but next year we will talk about results….

7:45 Build large sustainable Multinational company

8:10 I want this company to become the Defacto AI standard for the whole world.

CEOS can't lie about this kind of stuff. They have a board to answer to and can get sued if people base investment decisions on lies.

1654243561620.png

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 49 users
ASX20 by 2025.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 33 users

Learning

Learning to the Top 🕵‍♂️
  • Fire