BRN Discussion Ongoing

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
Hi David. Well called and thank you for the earlier reminder about this. Would you care to share your thoughts on the likely implications for us?
I understand this will now obligate certain funds to hold us in some proportion which provides an upward pressure on our price, so a positive for us, or do you think this may now bring us within the attention of bigger players who may try further manipulation and perhaps increase the shorting and bot pressure we have been under for some time? Would appreciate your take? :)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
Hi David. Well called and thank you for the earlier reminder about this. Would you care to share your thoughts on the likely implications for us?
I understand this will now obligate certain funds to hold us in some proportion which provides an upward pressure on our price, so a positive for us, or do you think this may now bring us within the attention of bigger players who may try further manipulation and perhaps increase the shorting and bot pressure we have been under for some time? Would appreciate your take? :)
Manipulation is in the market no matter where you sit, sure it can intensify as you come more known but BRN has already been dealing with plenty of manipulation already.

ASX200 inclusion is much much more positive than negative as it forces many funds to buy BRN stock on market pushing the price up on mass. Golden.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 28 users

Schwale

Regular
Guys and Gals,
Let us not forget,

We have just begun!
Next is ASX top 20 then straight to NASDAQ...notice we skip ASX 100

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

miaeffect

Oat latte lover
giphy (11).gif

I am so confused

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 10 users

Mccabe84

Regular
Also wasn’t management doing presentations to institutions investors around the time of the AGM, could these be the ones finding out info before BRN entered the ASX 200 and they had to buy

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Proga

Regular
Manipulation is in the market no matter where you sit, sure it can intensity as your come more known but BRN has already been dealing with plenty of manipulation already.

ASX200 inclusion is much much more positive than negative as it forces many funds to buy BRN stock on market pushing the price up on mass. Golden.
Every retail and industry superannuation company will be obligated under their own rules to buy more in at least 1 of their funds. Most will have to buy for multiple funds which they offer.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Why is the S&P/ASX 200 important?​

The companies that make up the ASX 200 account for around 80 percent of Australia’s $A2 trillion share market. This means the ASX 200 serves as a useful proxy for the Australian market and can be taken as a decent indicator of the national economy. It is also used as a benchmark for investors and funds to compare performance.

Link to article

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
If I was Paul Revere I would be riding across the BRN share register yelling the shorters are coming, the shorters are coming.

Brainchip is not paying dividends so how does an institution that has to buy BRN make a profit it lends to shorters and manufactures a return on investment.

So have your flintlocks ready and powder dry and hold firm we all know what one tiny little percent of the 70 billion US dollar Edge Ai market will mean and this is a very silly unrealistic minimum share of the global semiconductor market soon to come Brainchips way.

The ARM Edge Impulse preferred partner deal is a staggering endorsement of where this is going to end up. Mr. Segar has hitched himself to another shooting star.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 65 users

Violin1

Regular
Yep, looks like another week or so, COVID confirmed this morning.
I doubt there is any connection, but just a heads up I was at the AGM and Pub and NVISO demo.
COVID, no pyjamas, parcel demonstrations - someone find me a bargepole!!!!
In good news - while I was locked in the cupboard I did manage to get all the pre EOFY
paperwork done. Also - I had a week off wine....

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
If I was Paul Revere I would be riding across the BRN share register yelling the shorters are coming, the shorters are coming.

Brainchip is not paying dividends so how does an institution that has to buy BRN make a profit it lends to shorters and manufactures a return on investment.

So have your flintlocks ready and powder dry and hold firm we all know what one tiny little percent of the 70 billion US dollar Edge Ai market will mean and this is a very silly unrealistic minimum share of the global semiconductor market soon to come Brainchips way.

The ARM Edge Impulse preferred partner deal is a staggering endorsement of where this is going to end up. Mr. Segar has hitched himself to another shooting star.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

soldiers falling GIF

Dealing with inbound trolls / shorts ^

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 56 users

M_C

Founding Member
Hi GDJR,

As you say, it's impossible to argue against ignorance.

"Nothing to see here" - We can be sure it wasn't Blind Freddy, so it looks like willful ignorance. If the opinion had been backed by some informed analysis, however misguided, it would be possible to address the reasoning.

Still, we can't entirely blame the hoi poli. BrainChip was compelled to abandon/postpone its initial efforts in pursuing its business plan to sell software/IP because the established companies were unwilling/unable to adopt Akida because its capabilities were so far advanced beyond the existing von Neumann CNN and analog SNNs that they were reluctant to take on the task of producing the SoC.

But now the SoC has been authenticated for well over a year, as anyone who had a genuine "look" would have understood, so maybe our FB critic would have been more honest to say "Nothing to see here that I understand."
" it's impossible to argue against ignorance."

So THAT's why you don't argue with me anymore...................

Confused-GIF.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21 users
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

davidfitz

Regular
To be honest I have no idea what will actually happen but my take on it is that the more exposure we get the better off we will be in the long term.

Both of us have been here since 2015 (I think that is the case for you as well) and I personally see this milestone as a recognition by the market in general on how far we have progressed. It's been a long journey but an exciting one.

If anyone did not take us seriously before they are going to have to now!

Unfortunately there are still a lot of people out there who don't know we even exist so this is a step in the right direction.

I agree there is some risk involved in being played by the institutions but if all of us Long Term Holders can just hang in there for a couple of more years our patience we will be rewarded.

As others have stated the games will probably be played for a while until the revenue starts to roll but I say to the players, Let the Games Begin as we will be the eventual winners:)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

TheDrooben

Pretty Pretty Pretty Pretty Good
Welcome to the big boys!!!!. ........now only 3 more months until we get in the ASX100

pretty-good-larry-david-1-giphy.gif

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users
" it's impossible to argue against ignorance."

So THAT's why you don't argue with me anymore...................

View attachment 8433
You have proven that theory about enough monkeys and typewriters. 😂🤣😂❤️ FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Thinking
Reactions: 13 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

M_C

Founding Member
  • Haha
Reactions: 15 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
To be honest I have no idea what will actually happen but my take on it is that the more exposure we get the better off we will be in the long term.

Both of us have been here since 2015 (I think that is the case for you as well) and I personally see this milestone as a recognition by the market in general on how far we have progressed. It's been a long journey but an exciting one.

If anyone did not take us seriously before they are going to have to now!

Unfortunately there are still a lot of people out there who don't know we even exist so this is a step in the right direction.

I agree there is some risk involved in being played by the institutions but if all of us Long Term Holders can just hang in there for a couple of more years our patience we will be rewarded.

As others have stated the games will probably be played for a while until the revenue starts to roll but I say to the players, Let the Games Begin as we will be the eventual winners:)
Thanks David, yes also since 2015. Boy, what a ride. :ROFLMAO: And have staked my claim and patiently awaiting the phenomenal growth of which we are just starting to see the nascent shoots. Thanks again for your and all others thoughts. AKIDA BALLISTA UBIQUITOUS BABY!!!

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom