BRN Discussion Ongoing

Baisyet

Regular
I liked Hehir's recent youtube interview with Comsec. On-point, comprehensive, no ballyhoo. Very much client-focussed. If a company calls BRN with an enquiry, I get the feeling the BRN staff will make it a pleasant and rewarding experience for them. I notice he was asked a question where he sought clarification before answering. That might seem like a small thing, but most CEOs will blast out an answer without considering the interviewer's intent. So there's a level of maturity there which will impress customers.
which commsec interview was it i couldn't find any too

Reactions: 2 users
Compromise Shrug GIF
I would like to oblige but can only confirm Numem Inc.

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

Violin1

Regular
Hi @RobjHunt
If it is clear from Waihik Joe's post that it is claiming to have listened to the Commsec interview then why don't you send off complaint to ASIC about attempted market manipulation by these two geniuses. When you go to ASIC there is an online form which is very simple and all you would need to do is attach the screenshots and state that the Commsec interview has not been released and simply say that these two have been posting mistruths for at least two calendar years.

ASIC might ignore it but it is dead simple for them to investigate so it would be an easy statistic for them to add to their annual report to parliament.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
A while ago I reported the modified videos (from HC) to ASIC after Yak sent them to me. I was contacted and they said they investigate every complaint - but won't give you updates or results. I never heard anything and it wouldn't make the courts - but still worth doing. If there are a few about manipulation of BRN they might take them more seriously.

• Fire
Reactions: 13 users

Pappagallo

Regular
Should check short posts as well as the long ones. Have made the correction. Thanks for picking this up @Pappagallo

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

No probs. I just wanted to clarify before looking into it.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

Violin1

Regular
How do you get taxed on super gains
Hi DH. There's been a few posts on this over many months and you need to do some reading on it. Worth using the esuperfund material but there'll be otherstuff including the ATO website which is a bit clunky but worth reading.

Essentially the SMSF pays 15% on earnings. Capital gains for stuff owned for less than a year is taxed at that 15% but for shares held for more than a year it is at 10%.

• Love
Reactions: 10 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users

cosors

👀
  • Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 35 users
BrainChip Non Executive Director Geoff Carrick speaking at AIRA Conference

Don’t think it’s about BrainChip at all though 😞

BBA52C6D-C538-41B3-9149-86398DD2D58F.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
BRN 30 MAY 2022.jpg

Looking Juicy 😋

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
Hi all,

I subscribe to the Marcus Today Newsletter. Henry Jennings runs a small caps portfolio for MT and had a small write up on BRN this morning.

He reported that Macquarie Bank had lunch with the BRN board and that they have a research piece out today. I can't find anything, maybe for brokers only at this point. Something for the eyes to look out for.

Henry's portfolio is more for short to medium term trades and tends to turn stocks over fairly quickly, the whole point is to find new companies or revisit old ones for MT members to look at. He bought at 90c and is looking to exit above $1.30 and thinks the Macquarie interest could get it there soon.
BRN was trade of the day on MT two Monday‘s ago…when all that shorting was kicking off. Agree, Henry is generally ST trades, but is pretty switched on but mainly in resources sector.

Reactions: 5 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Hi all

I have had confirmation that the Numem Inc relationship is real.

My confirmation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Numem have a few patents.

Their MRAM device includes a FIN-FET (a transistor tipped on its side) and a pair of ferromagnetic layers which regulate the FET channel conductivity (see fig 3).

US9583166B2 Magnetoresistive random-access memory

1653907947380.png

A memory cell comprises a dual-gate fin field effect transistor (FinFET) and first and second serially connected magnetic tunnel junction (MTJ) devices for improving reliability of memory operations. The FinFET represents an access transistor and includes a first gate and a second gate. The second gate is configured to be electrically independent from the first gate and to adjust threshold voltage of the FinFET. Each of the first and second MTJ devices represent a magnetic storage element and includes at least two ferromagnetic (FM) layers separated by a thin insulating layer forming a tunneling junction. Based on the relative magnetization of the two FM layers, each MTJ device has high and low resistance states. Higher reliability of memory write operation is primarily achieved with the help of FinFET and higher reliability of memory read operation is primarily achieved with increased read margin.

One thing to note is that the deposition of the ferromagnetic gate layers is not part of standard CMOS manufacturing processes.

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

Baisyet

Regular
Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

I don't think Kit Walker is here we saw him on Twitter but he blocked all of us for questioning his posts 😂
Funnily enough he was very defensive when not hiding behind the Claudes.
We certainly have some back up twitter to remind him when the time comes 🥰

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Baisyet

Regular
I don't think Kit Walker is here we saw him on Twitter but he blocked all of us for questioning his posts 😂
I just went and checked on twitter there is nothing but politics and soccer is that the one :p

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users

Slade

Top 20
Here we go again! Lolci. Not falling for the deception this time. Stick your chart where the Sun don’t shine.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 16 users

FJ-215

Regular
BRN was trade of the day on MT two Monday‘s ago…when all that shorting was kicking off. Agree, Henry is generally ST trades, but is pretty switched on but mainly in resources sector.
I guess I owe Henry (& the MT team) a few nice bottles, it was because of them I bought in to BRN 5 or so years ago.
Yes, he does like his resource stocks. Bang for your buck.

• Love
Reactions: 3 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Lol Claude. Gotta love obvious snakes in the grass.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Baisyet

Regular
  • Thinking
  • Love
Reactions: 20 users
Top Bottom