BRN Discussion Ongoing

MrRomper

Regular
I don't know if this has been glossed over. But is one of Rob's next Podcast's a roundtable with Denso and Toyota?

1653892715066.png

Dots have been joined to both companies in the past. But I don't recall it coming straight from a Brainchip employee?

• Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Slymeat

Move on, nothing to see.
Their other tip, Argosy has reacted pretty positively.
Argosy had BRILLIANT news today. Pressures measured in their Lithium brine endeavour are sufficient to not necessitate pumping to the surface. Hence saving money and decreasing the carbon footprint associated with the Lithium it produces. I think that would have moved the share price regardless of MF rec.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Xray1

Regular
Hi @gazar

I saw earlier Commsec interviews but the one Sean Hehir did last week following the AGM has not been released yet.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I would think that Commsec would have sent Sean a copy of the interview for his formal approval and release before it's public media presentation .........So, could it be or may it be the case that Sean has picked up on something that he said or intimated that he shouldn't have in hindsight ?????

• Thinking
Reactions: 9 users
I don't know if this has been glossed over. But is one of Rob's next Podcast's a roundtable with Denso and Toyota?

View attachment 8099
Dots have been joined to both companies in the past. But I don't recall it coming straight from a Brainchip employee?
The article in which this statement appears is made of releases starting from late 2020. The round table referred to was some time back and involved Brainchip, Toyota and Denso and Anil Mankar represented Brainchip. Anil Mankar and the Toyota representative clearly appeared to know each other well and had similar opinions on many subjects as evidenced by the nodding in agreement when each other spoke.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

Diogenese

Top 20
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 12 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Yes I have that still frame shot and clicked on it when I first saw it only to realise it was a promo. LOL

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I guess the thing is that it won't have a very long shelf life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
ai_robot

rsz_neuromorphic_wired_brain

AI/Neuromorphic​

Artificial Intelligence is poised to affect virtually everything. It is slated to be embedded into virtually all electronics equipment.AI processing will be done both in the Cloud and on the Intelligent Devices in order to reduce the data sent over the network to the cloud, for latency sensitive applications and also for better autonomy in case of poor network performance. This means more and more Devices will embed AI, including battery operated devices.
Numems’ Intelligent Memory products enable lower power than conventional memory and have optimization for the higher performance required by AI applications. At a fraction of the size of SRAM, it provides a path to both lower power and lower system cost. In the future, Numems’ memory products will enable the efficient implementation of Neuromorphic chips where both storage and processing are connected within these “neurons” that are communicating and learning together.”

Sorry should have added and we know they are doing this with AKIDA thanks to @Rise from the ashes discovering their SBIR.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 39 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Neuromorphic chips will become ubiquitous
So it would be completely iniquitous,
If most of them weren't AKIDA
Since BrainChip is the world leader.

B x😘

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

Murphy

Life is not a dress rehearsal!
I've got a dictionary like that.
I tried to read a dictionary once. The plot was terrible but at least every word was explained as I went along!:)

If you don't have dreams, you can't have dreams come true!

• Haha
Reactions: 23 users

Mws

Regular
I got sent voting papers for both my personal and SMSF super shareholding and voted with both. Definitely possible.
I didn’t get sent any for either, strange. The dollar amount in my Commsec account still looks alright though. So it’s not all bad 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

FJ-215

Regular
Hi all,

I subscribe to the Marcus Today Newsletter. Henry Jennings runs a small caps portfolio for MT and had a small write up on BRN this morning.

He reported that Macquarie Bank had lunch with the BRN board and that they have a research piece out today. I can't find anything, maybe for brokers only at this point. Something for the eyes to look out for.

Henry's portfolio is more for short to medium term trades and tends to turn stocks over fairly quickly, the whole point is to find new companies or revisit old ones for MT members to look at. He bought at 90c and is looking to exit above $1.30 and thinks the Macquarie interest could get it there soon.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 44 users

RobjHunt

Regular
Hi all,

I subscribe to the Marcus Today Newsletter. Henry Jennings runs a small caps portfolio for MT and had a small write up on BRN this morning.

He reported that Macquarie Bank had lunch with the BRN board and that they have a research piece out today. I can't find anything, maybe for brokers only at this point. Something for the eyes to look out for.

Henry's portfolio is more for short to medium term trades and tends to turn stocks over fairly quickly, the whole point is to find new companies or revisit old ones for MT members to look at. He bought at 90c and is looking to exit above $1.30 and thinks the Macquarie interest could get it there soon.
Interesting, I'll buy that for a dollar 13!

Pantene Peeps.

• Fire
  • Love

cosors

👀
I need to clean up my tabs again. Here is an overview and our competitors or the AI landscape, most have already been mentioned:

1653899411497.png

https://bestofphp.com/repo/basicmi-AI-Chip#Brainchip

And here masses of information around the topic of safety architecture and autonomous driving respectively verification and validation methods for automated vehicles in urban environments. Here is an overview of the funded projects: https://pegasus-family.de/ The participants point out that the working groups focus on Germany.

And here is the last conference regarding validation and verification. https://www.vvm-projekt.de/midterm-docs
If you follow both links to the projects or to the conference you will see that most parties are involved including ZF, Mercedes+Daimler, BOSH, BMW, VDA, VW, Continental, Audi, German Aerospace Center (DLR) etc etc etc. I think the masses of info which branch out from here are quite special but maybe someone is interested to have a look. I'm putting it aside for a later moment as I'm starting to get more interested in.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 29 users
ai_robot

rsz_neuromorphic_wired_brain

AI/Neuromorphic​

Artificial Intelligence is poised to affect virtually everything. It is slated to be embedded into virtually all electronics equipment.AI processing will be done both in the Cloud and on the Intelligent Devices in order to reduce the data sent over the network to the cloud, for latency sensitive applications and also for better autonomy in case of poor network performance. This means more and more Devices will embed AI, including battery operated devices.
Numems’ Intelligent Memory products enable lower power than conventional memory and have optimization for the higher performance required by AI applications. At a fraction of the size of SRAM, it provides a path to both lower power and lower system cost. In the future, Numems’ memory products will enable the efficient implementation of Neuromorphic chips where both storage and processing are connected within these “neurons” that are communicating and learning together.”

Sorry should have added and we know they are doing this with AKIDA thanks to @Rise from the ashes discovering their SBIR.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Hi all

I have had confirmation that the Numem Inc relationship is real.

My confirmation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 70 users

Violin1

Regular
Best decision I made last year was finally opening a SMSF, more than doubled my super balance in just one year. I use esuperfund, $1000 bucks a year in fees (first year's free) & about $500 bucks to get the audit / tax done each year (which esuperfund does for you).

MDHere put me onto esuperfund......Thanks MD (y)
Me too Techgirl. Everyone!!! - I am not promoting here. I am simply posting some stuff I sent in private messages to some people who've asked for info. Please just take it as extra info to mull over.

A golf mate suggested E-SUPERFUND four years ago when I was thinking about setting one up. He's been using for several years more than me and has always been happy - so I made the jump as well.

My experience is very positive.

1. They are a very automated crew so you need to be comfortable with that. Their system is pretty good, so I find it pretty straightforward but very hard if you want to talk to someone over the phone. They try to respond to email requests within a couple of days - and it's usually the full two days. The system tries to take you through the self help responses first before you send a special request.
2. The self help and education material is pretty good. I've gained a fair few tips about how to manage my SMSF by reading their stuff. If you Google the general questions their self help gear comes up without being a member so have a crack if you like. Say, google contribution limits E-superfund and see what you get.
3. There's a bit of admin to set it up and roll existing super into the system but it's not hard - just methodical.
4. It's cheap. About $1500 or less each year all up. They administer the thing and do the tax return, including working out capital gains, dividends etc.
5. They get you to do a checklist in about September each year. They used to have already coded each transaction in your (Commsec) account and you just check them and you code the few that aren't obvious to their system (such as contributions). They get virtually all dividends and purchase/sales of shares easily. THIS USED TO BE THE CASE WITH COMMSEC - NOW JUST ANZ BECAUSE COMMSEC STOPPED SUPPORTING E-SUPERFUND. In response E-SUPERFUND now offers its own brokering service. I'm still using Commsec and will need to do some more coding in future.
6. My SMSF is simple - me and my wife and we just do ASX shares through Commsec. We have set up Simple Account Based Pensions through the system and that works well - their system does all the splits/taxable and non-taxable etc and the tax return for each.
7. Read their limitation on what you can invest in and which brokers. It's on their site. They are cheap because they are automated and log straight into the broker's system. If you want to do complex stuff, such as rental properties then you may want to deal with someone who does more hands on gear.
8. Once you've played in the system a few times it is easy to navigate.

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
Me too Techgirl. Everyone!!! - I am not promoting here. I am simply posting some stuff I sent in private messages to some people who've asked for info. Please just take it as extra info to mull over.

A golf mate suggested E-SUPERFUND four years ago when I was thinking about setting one up. He's been using for several years more than me and has always been happy - so I made the jump as well.

My experience is very positive.

1. They are a very automated crew so you need to be comfortable with that. Their system is pretty good, so I find it pretty straightforward but very hard if you want to talk to someone over the phone. They try to respond to email requests within a couple of days - and it's usually the full two days. The system tries to take you through the self help responses first before you send a special request.
2. The self help and education material is pretty good. I've gained a fair few tips about how to manage my SMSF by reading their stuff. If you Google the general questions their self help gear comes up without being a member so have a crack if you like. Say, google contribution limits E-superfund and see what you get.
3. There's a bit of admin to set it up and roll existing super into the system but it's not hard - just methodical.
4. It's cheap. About $1500 or less each year all up. They administer the thing and do the tax return, including working out capital gains, dividends etc.
5. They get you to do a checklist in about September each year. They used to have already coded each transaction in your (Commsec) account and you just check them and you code the few that aren't obvious to their system (such as contributions). They get virtually all dividends and purchase/sales of shares easily. THIS USED TO BE THE CASE WITH COMMSEC - NOW JUST ANZ BECAUSE COMMSEC STOPPED SUPPORTING E-SUPERFUND. In response E-SUPERFUND now offers its own brokering service. I'm still using Commsec and will need to do some more coding in future.
6. My SMSF is simple - me and my wife and we just do ASX shares through Commsec. We have set up Simple Account Based Pensions through the system and that works well - their system does all the splits/taxable and non-taxable etc and the tax return for each.
7. Read their limitation on what you can invest in and which brokers. It's on their site. They are cheap because they are automated and log straight into the broker's system. If you want to do complex stuff, such as rental properties then you may want to deal with someone who does more hands on gear.
8. Once you've played in the system a few times it is easy to navigate.
How do you get taxed on super gains

Pappagallo

Regular
Hi all

I have had confirmation that the Lumem Inc relationship is real.

My confirmation only so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Lumem or Numem?

• Love
Reactions: 8 users

LuWil

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users