BRN Discussion Ongoing

ndefries

Regular
I remember @Violin1 mentioned esuperfund a couple of years ago.
I am with Esuper and they are fine to deal with and over the years you will save a lot of money. Most super funds will charge about 1-1.4% of your balance each year.

Originally i had property with my SMSF but Covid times gave me a change to get out of regional property investment i quickly found a better home with BRN and have more than doubled my money on what is still early days with BRN.

Definitely if you are active with your investment research an SMSF could be something that will benefit you. If you feel restricted by how much you can invest in BRN in your current superannation arrangement you are potentially leaving a lot of retirment income on the table as BRN rises.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users

MDhere

Regular
I would have taking notice of there recommendation today, if I had some spare cash.

One of my friends took notice (only when i sent it to her) and she said wow maybe i should buy some now. ummm yes .maybe u should!

i think also whats happening is there a big buyers lurking and hoping the sell will start stacking before a few swipes.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users
Any broker data to see if we can track the movement of the 70 odd mill shares that were allegedly accumulated?
No offence with the term allegedly @TECH.

Reactions: 8 users

MDhere

Regular
Special offer ends tomorrow for esuperfund. Need to apply on or before May 31st 2022
thanks unfortunately i don't impulse buy :(

• Love
Reactions: 1 users

ndefries

Regular
I am very keen to see the top 20 list updated at the next quarterly. if someone has secured 70M shares that is 4% of the company. pretty sure you announce to market from 5%.

Reactions: 13 users

windfall

I liked Hehir's recent youtube interview with Comsec. On-point, comprehensive, no ballyhoo. Very much client-focussed. If a company calls BRN with an enquiry, I get the feeling the BRN staff will make it a pleasant and rewarding experience for them. I notice he was asked a question where he sought clarification before answering. That might seem like a small thing, but most CEOs will blast out an answer without considering the interviewer's intent. So there's a level of maturity there which will impress customers.

• Thinking
Reactions: 12 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Chippers,

Just got off the phone with Commsec regarding our latest interview between Tom & Sean.

Unfortunately it is still not up, but will eventually be viewable on, Utube Commsec TV, Executive Series, at some time in the future.
This was all I could get out of the help desk.

Not very helpful.

Regards,
Esq.

• Love
  • Haha
Reactions: 40 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Any broker data to see if we can track the movement of the 70 odd mill shares that were allegedly accumulated?

I heard this was why Elon put his proposed acquisition of Twitter on hold because he wanted to accumulate more BrainChip shares.

Disclaimer: This post is not at all accurate and does not reflect reality in any way, shape or form.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

gazar

Emerged
Are you referring to this one or the latest one ?
No not that one, the guy with the beard was on the right.

• Thinking
Reactions: 1 users
I havent posted for a long time, but read everything Brn. Appreciate FF, AND THE 1000 eyes. Thank you all.
Regarding the comsec interview. I recall seeing it too. Not remember much about it, as memory not as good as it was. I recall the interviewer had a beard. Not sure if this helps, can't find that i saved it
Hi @gazar

I saw earlier Commsec interviews but the one Sean Hehir did last week following the AGM has not been released yet.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
I'll just imagine I've seen it.
I thought it was great, made me feel like I'm part of this global movement of ground breaking UBIQUITOUS technology that will shape and change the world as we know it. I especially liked the 30 second blooper reel at the end .🤞

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 23 users

equanimous

Norse clairvoyant shapeshifter goddess
Hi @gazar

I saw earlier Commsec interviews but the one Sean Hehir did last week following the AGM has not been released yet.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Is it because its released to Private institutions before public I wander? Strategic delay?

• Thinking
Reactions: 8 users

mrgds

Regular
I liked Hehir's recent youtube interview with Comsec. On-point, comprehensive, no ballyhoo. Very much client-focussed. If a company calls BRN with an enquiry, I get the feeling the BRN staff will make it a pleasant and rewarding experience for them. I notice he was asked a question where he sought clarification before answering. That might seem like a small thing, but most CEOs will blast out an answer without considering the interviewer's intent. So there's a level of maturity there which will impress customers.
Could you pls provide a link @windfall to the Sean Hehir video with Commsec
Cheers

• Love
Reactions: 18 users

gazar

Emerged
Hi FF, love your work.
Sean was on the left and the interviewer was on the right. Maybe it was just a still frame shot and i didnt or couldnt play it.Which may account for my lack of detailed recollection.

• Fire
Reactions: 3 users

HopalongPetrovski

I'm Spartacus!
I'll just imagine I've seen it.
I thought it was great, made me feel like I'm part of this global movement of ground breaking UBIQUITOUS technology that will shape and change the world as we know it. I especially liked the 30 second blooper reel at the end .🤞
I must admit I was a bit surprised by all the gratuitous nudity.

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
Hi FF, love your work.
Sean was on the left and the interviewer was on the right. Maybe it was just a still frame shot and i didnt or couldnt play it.Which may account for my lack of detailed recollection.
Yes I have that still frame shot and clicked on it when I first saw it only to realise it was a promo. LOL

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 7 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
This is a must read article discribing what some of our competitors are up to and whilst it doesn't mention BrainChip, it does include the word "UBIQUITOUS".

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 19 users
D

Deleted member 118

Overdue by 6 hours which was expected

B35D7C4E-4B12-4902-8FD2-BB4530F06D62.png

• Thinking
  • Sad
Reactions: 21 users

TECH

Regular

No offence taken, as this information was received via a "third party" as mentioned in my original post, the information may well prove to be flawed...and just to clarify something...this information wasn't received via any staff or anyone attached to Brainchip Inc, it was via a UK contact of mine, whom has been reliable in the past.

As you say Rise, allegedly at this point.

All good....cheers Tech (y)

• Love
Reactions: 21 users
Top Bottom