BRN Discussion Ongoing

The stuff thats in my head with licences, partnerships, dot joinings, leads and connections,

The latest in my head is M85 RA(new 7 i think to be released) and Akida all in bed together!? Todd Vierra, On semiconductor, Dell and a few other recent emoloyees who have taken redundancys are all swimming in my head....

i swear my office wall is going to look like one of those giant murder investigation walls!!

View attachment 8012
Remember the murder of a little person is just as important as the murder of a giant person. 😎 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 7 users

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 18 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hi Bravo
How are the new garters working keeping your socks on.
😂🤣 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

They're a bit uncomfortable but I can't afford for anymore of my socks to go flying off into outer space, so I'll just have to try and stand it. I think it’s going tibia ok.🤭

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 1.27.57 pm.png

PS : I thougt everyone might have had enough of the arm puns, so I decided to move onto the feet.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 16 users
Sorry I got it wrong fool states turn 5000 into 100000 I would attach a link but I'm from the old school

To copy if on an iPhone place your finger on the link and a bar will one up and click copy. Then come here open a post as if you are going to type then place your finger on the screen and hold till a bar comes up and click paste. The copied link should appear as above.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 10 users

Andy38

The hope of potential generational wealth is real
I must be doing a good job as a “verification engineer” for a Design Verification Engineer from Qualcomm to reach out to me wanting a job with me….
Absolutely love this…would be interested in your reply Design Guru 😂😂

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users

TECH

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 9 users
They're a bit uncomfortable but I can't afford for anymore of my socks to go flying off into outer space, so I'll just have to try and stand it. I think it’s going tibia ok.🤭

View attachment 8014
PS : I thougt everyone might have had enough of the arm puns, so I decided to move onto the feet.
The importance of feet is often under soled. Just a bit of ARMless fun while Sean Hehir works on making the introduction of AKIDA technology the equivalent of the 14th Century Renesasance.

😎😂😎😂😎
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Xhosa12345

Regular

To copy if on an iPhone place your finger on the link and a bar will one up and click copy. Then come here open a post as if you are going to type then place your finger on the screen and hold till a bar comes up and click paste. The copied link should appear as above.

Regards
FF

AKIDA BALLIST

Gee if the mf crew are now on board i might need to jump off.... lol

Imo...

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 31 users

Crestman

Regular
Hi @Crestman & @Yak52

Can I add just this one tiny calculation:

At $65.00 a share a retail shareholder with just 10,000 BRNASX would have a portfolio valued at $650,000.

As I mentioned yesterday 388 million 154 thousand 112 shares are held in parcels of 100,000 shares or less.

If the Brainchip future meets our current expectations that is a large number of people with life changing holdings in BRN.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

And dont forget that was a USD figure which would be $88 AUD a share ;)

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 17 users

Imo...
Leave it for a week and then climb up onto your wallet and jump off.

I can see headlines now

‘BRN INVESTOR DIES IN TRAGIC WALLET ACCIDENT. PARTNER BLAMES MF’

😞
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users
And dont forget that was a USD figure which would be $88 AUD a share ;)
I did forget so 10,000 BRN equals $880,000. Wow.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
The only problem I see with Fools recommending BRN is that in 2-3 years time they'll proclaim that they recommended BRN as a BUY when all along they've been bashing the stock.

The ONLY reason they've done this article is for this purpose. IMV.

Bunch of crooks.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 61 users

Diogenese

Top 20
In case you were wondering about Nvidia, here's one BRN prepared earlier:

https://brainchip.com/akida-neural-processor-ip/
1653798261154.png

NVDLA

nvdla.org
The NVIDIA Deep Learning Accelerator (NVDLA) is a free and open architecture that promotes a standard way to design deep learning inference accelerators. With its modular architecture, NVDLA is scalable, highly configurable, and designed to simplify integration and portability.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 38 users
I did forget so 10,000 BRN equals $880,000. Wow.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I am sure most here understand gearing and how it works but mostly it is a wealth creation strategy spoken about in the context of real estate investing.

Gearing however is simply the process of allowing a large sum in a non taxed environment to take advantage of growth through general inflationary pressures.

So take the notional $880,000 above until you sell there is no tax to pay. If you sold immediately the $880,000 would become somewhere in the region of $550,000 after tax if you held for less than 12 months from date of purchase.

You NOW have $550,000 to invest.

If you had not sold you would have $880,000 to invest.

Effectively the Australian Tax Office is making you an interest free loan of $330,000 to invest and keep a significant component of the returns WHEN YOU DO SELL.

As your investment grows this interest free loan grows with it.

This is gearing in its purest form.

“According to Canstar the following has occurred over the last 30 years:

“Vanguard's chart which we can view here, shows that Australian shares have performed well as an asset class, with a return of 9.7% per annum, second only to the return of US shares of 10.8% p.a. Listed property has also done well returning 8.6% over 30 years and only 1.1% behind Australian shares.11 May 2022
1653797820731.png

https://www.canstar.com.au › austral...

Australian Shares Performance in the Last 30 Years - Canstar”​

So why am I posting this well because Brainchip is a growth stock or so close to being such that it is not necessarily a short term investment.

The beauty of growth stocks is they grow as their business matures.

They can and do produce what I have described as generational wealth.

I have mentioned the rule of 72. It is a simple sum used to work out how quickly you will double your money at a given rate of return. So taking 72 and dividing it by 9.7% your $880,000 will be $1,760,000 in 7.44 years.

Taking the $550,000 it will become $1,100,000 in 7.44 years.

You are now $660,000 behind thanks to not taking advantage of the ATO’s kind offer to make you a tax free loan (forever or until you sell and realise your capital gain).

Growth companies eventually pay dividends as well and those dividends are paid on the shares you get to own interest free as a result of the generous ATO loan.

The above is just one reason why it is critical to have a plan.

If MF is saying buy, something we already know, then the tipping point in our journey is likely nearer than we expect.

Don’t get caught with your plans down.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 50 users

Diogenese

Top 20
The only problem I see with Fools recommending BRN is that in 2-3 years time they'll proclaim that they recommended BRN as a BUY when all along they've been bashing the stock.

The ONLY reason they've done this article is for this purpose. IMV.

Bunch of crooks.
Well maybe this presages the end of SP manipulation.

• Love
  • Thinking
Reactions: 27 users

MDhere

Regular
Remember the murder of a little person is just as important as the murder of a giant person. 😎 FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
true, i mean giant wall thingy not giant person lol

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Another EU based project that is VERY EXCITING! I was just reading through the ECSEL ( Electronic Component and Systems for European Leadership) Annual Report 2020 and it mentions the project Dense where different types of sensors are combined to make a self-driving car “see” better than its driver in bad weather conditions.

What's got me a particularly excited is that Mercedes is listed (alongside Renault) in the Dense Consortium. IMO there is NO WAY that Mercedes can't be looking towards AKIDA forming part of the sensor combination in light of it's amasing performance in the Vision EQXX.

This snippet below talks about how "the partners will continue after end of the project with assembly and further developments due to the important exploitation opportunities that have arisen from the project".

It also says "the approach taken by the DENSE project to test the final results, based on standardised weather conditions, should be given the deserved attention and be-come the standard approach to follow at international level when moving to-wards autonomous driving".

So, the way I interpret that is that they are trying to find the right sensor suit so that this can become the global defacto standard moving forward. 🥰(y)🥳

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 2.25.14 pm.png

Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 2.25.29 pm.png
Screen Shot 2022-05-29 at 2.34.07 pm.png

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 36 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Great idea FF
I voted on my personal accounts, but was not able to do it on my Super Acct. I know there are a few holders here with BRN in their Super, I'll contact them on Monday and see if we'd be eligible.
Knowing those holdings are slightly different, we might not be able to, but worth a try.

Also, if you haven't already, please register online with "Boardroom" investorcentre makes your life easier to vote.
I voted with my personal shares but did not vote with my super shares. I wouldn’t know where to start with that which is a shame given circa 70% of my shares are in super.

• Love
Reactions: 9 users

MDhere

Regular

Imo...
nup, MF are finally playing ball. These 2 mentioned are my 2 FAV stocks

• Love
Another EU based project that is VERY EXCITING! I was just reading through the ECSEL ( Electronic Component and Systems for European Leadership) Annual Report 2020 and it mentions the project Dense where different types of sensors are combined to make a self-driving car “see” better than its driver in bad weather conditions.

What's got me a particularly excited is that Mercedes is listed (alongside Renault) in the Dense Consortium. IMO there is NO WAY that Mercedes can't be looking towards AKIDA forming part of the sensor combination in light of it's amasing performance in the Vision EQXX.

This snippet below talks about how "the partners will continue after end of the project with assembly and further developments due to the important exploitation opportunities that have arisen from the project".

It also says "the approach taken by the DENSE project to test the final results, based on standardised weather conditions, should be given the deserved attention and be-come the standard approach to follow at international level when moving to-wards autonomous driving".

So, the way I interpret that is that they are trying to find the right sensor suit so that this can become the global defacto standard moving forward. 🥰(y)🥳

View attachment 8017

View attachment 8019 View attachment 8020

Do they use the word UBIQUITOUS?🧐

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Top Bottom