BRN Discussion Ongoing

JoMo68

Regular
My thought bubble for the weekend.

As a result of my son’s work at the FCA in the UK I have first hand knowledge of diverse Institution’s working together to assist each other in their individual market manipulation activities.

So seeing the changed attitude at MF caused me to ask why now?

Well here is the thought. Brainchip is working with Nviso. Tim Llewellyn is singing AKIDA’s praises.

Nviso is the child of venture capital from diverse institutions.

The credibility of Nviso in the market place is enhanced by Brainchip being considered a credible company and a significant partner.

Nviso is hoping to enter the ASX and make an IPO (Initial Public Offering) later this year.

If Brainchip and its share price are flying this will favourably reflect on Nviso’s IPO.

I probably sound crazy to some but I am most definitely not and the money to be made on an IPO is more than enough for the big players to take their foot off the BRN brake to maximise their returns off sheep like retail on an over priced over subscribed IPO.

My opinion only DYOR
DYOR

AKIDA BALLISTA
To be fair, Aaron Teboneras has been reasonably positive on BRN for a while. He appears to be much more well researched than his idiotic sidekick (we all know who he is) whose dime a dozen reviews seemed to dominate. Maybe Aaron is finally being vindicated and the other guy will end up with egg on his face.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Tothemoon24

Top 20
I’m looking forward to the up coming advertising campaign witch was mentioned to be within the next few months .

Following on from show of confidence in launching a billboard in Silicon Valley .

The kite 🪁 used being a key ingredient, I’m picturing an add showing the kite flying amongst a sea of clouds , which clear to a cloud free sky as the kite flys around The Edge of the world .

Sunny sky’s await .

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 36 users

Boab

I wish I could paint like Vincent
Ubiquitous- hope ppl have noticed within it is 'iquit' ... something hopefully a lot of us can do soon!
I also like the word COPIUS.
To celebrate as the share price rises we will be having COPIUS amounts of whatever the hell we want.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 11 users
To be fair, Aaron Teboneras has been reasonably positive on BRN for a while. He appears to be much more well researched than his idiotic sidekick (we all know who he is) whose dime a dozen reviews seemed to dominate. Maybe Aaron is finally being vindicated and the other guy will end up with egg on his face.
I am not speaking to the individual author.

MF manage the editorial policy. They decide what stories, opinions they run with.

Aaron did not decide that his article would be published.

I have a relative who writes investment opinions and he would send them to MF a few years back to build his profile and if they chose to publish he would be paid in 2017 $25 to $50.

Publishing this article marks a change in editorial policy.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 29 users

MDhere

Regular
The only problem I see with Fools recommending BRN is that in 2-3 years time they'll proclaim that they recommended BRN as a BUY when all along they've been bashing the stock.

The ONLY reason they've done this article is for this purpose. IMV.

Bunch of crooks.
nor too relevant as they have now come clean and its in black. and white. So kudos to them for seeing the light. About time and in time for their followers to now get on board if thats what some mf needed. o and wegian on crapper seems to have come around to on crapper. interesting crapper and mf getting on board.
(could have been a secret visit by Mr Sean or a law suit? )

Last edited:
  • Thinking
Reactions: 9 users

Zedjack33

Regular
nor too relevant as they have now come clean and its in black. and white. So kudos to them for seeing the light. About time and in time for their followers to now get on board if thats what some mf needed. o and wegian on crapper seems to have come around to on crapper. interesting crapper and mf getting on board.
I’m not so sure. They change direction more often than someone at a swingers party.

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users
Very long article by an Adjunct Professor at Stanford - including a couple of references to BrainChip (snipped below)

Nothing major/new but further invaluable industry validation nonetheless

“If you haven’t paid attention, nows the time”

5DE7C171-ECFB-43D3-8ACC-065249E6A409.jpeg

94C75520-ED03-47FC-85E5-5BBF76B4CDD0.jpeg

Spiking Neural Networks (SNN) is a completely different approach from Deep Neural Nets. A form of Neuromorphic computing it tries to emulate how a brain works. SNN neurons use simple counters and adders—no matrix multiply hardware is needed and power consumption is much lower. SNNs are good at unsupervised learning – e.g. detecting patterns in unlabeled data streams. Combined with their low power they’re a good fit for sensors at the edge. Examples: BrainChip, GrAI Matter, Innatera, Intel

Ultralow-Power AI Chips Target IoT Sensors – IoT devices require very simple neural networks and can run for years on a single battery. Example applications: Presence detection, wakeword detection, gunshot detection… Examples: Syntiant (NDP,)Innatera, BrainChip

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 37 users

Getupthere

Regular
Reactions: 1 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
No kudos to them from me, sorry MD.

They've been misleading and bashing stocks for ever, nothing they do now can repair the damage already done.

They have written articles about BRN when we were at 30 cents and before, I would assume some people sold out after those scaremongers. So now what? Do those people buy back?
I agree, those who subscribe to these rubbish deserve what they ask for, but still not a fair game.
Also, as ZJ said, they could change their sentiment next week.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 38 users

TasTroy77

Founding Member
A gentle reminder the dates recorded on the FDA website for all bio pharmaceutical trials are AMBITIONS not deadlines.

They are more often than not extended.

I personally will be very pleasantly surprised if NaNose hit 30.5.22 but considering how big the trial is, over 3,000 trial participants to be tested and reported on along with the previously tested 7,000 I expect it will go over again.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
After the trials and tribulations I experienced with Mesoblast.
I am not confident about anything that is on the "chopping block " for FDA approval
Having said that the Breathalyser device from Nanose is just that a device and devices should be easier to get across the FDA line that a radically new stem cell therapy from MSB.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users
Is the recent MegaChips partnership with Quadric.io significant for BrainChip or completely unrelated to our involvement?

Article

“…The AI Partner Program appears to build on two key technology partnerships that MegaChips recently established. One is with BrainChip Holdings Ltd, an Australian AI firm, to acquire its edge-based AI solution, BrainChip Akida, a neuromorphic processor.

"By providing Akida's on-chip learning and ultra-low power Edge AI capabilities as an integrated technology in MegaChips ASIC solutions, we are able to bring practical, cutting-edge capabilities to the edge that ensure power efficiency without compromising accuracy," said BrainChip VP of Worldwide Sales and Marketing Rob Telson.

The other is a stake in Quadric io, a US firm that has developed an AI inference processor for edge devices that integrates AI and DSP (digital signal processing) functions, enabling it to accelerate all the steps involved in processing data from a variety of sensors, according to the firm.”

• Fire
  • Thinking
Reactions: 4 users

JoMo68

Regular
I am not speaking to the individual author.

MF manage the editorial policy. They decide what stories, opinions they run with.

Aaron did not decide that his article would be published.

I have a relative who writes investment opinions and he would send them to MF a few years back to build his profile and if they chose to publish he would be paid in 2017 $25 to $50.

Publishing this article marks a change in editorial policy.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Fair point.

• Love
Reactions: 6 users

MDhere

Regular
I’m not so sure. They change direction more often than someone at a swingers party.
well if they do that after that release they would be true idiots!. They can't change their mind like underpants. I'm going give them good faith for now.

(thanks @zeefor the edit button lol )

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3 users

Zedjack33

Regular
well if they do that after that release they would be true idiots!. They can change yr mind like underpants. I'm going give them good faith for now.
I hope ur right. We deserve a run.

It’s only a matter of time. But these guys shit me.

Reactions: 12 users

MDhere

Regular
I hope ur right. We deserve a run.

It’s only a matter of time. But these guys shit me.
they shit me too but the article was a good one and any good article needs to be acknowledged :) at least those that do no research can now put $5000 and hope for $100000 cause mf said so.

Or people could do their own research and could come to same conclusion.

Anyway good reporting by them for once.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8 users

Wags

Regular
I must be doing a good job as a “verification engineer” for a Design Verification Engineer from Qualcomm to reach out to me wanting a job with me….

View attachment 8003
YES Jesse, 100% your doing a bloody great job.... Carry on.....

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 22 users
Some interesting light reading.

Last edited:
  • Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 17 users

Jumpchooks

Regular
I'm not sure about swingers parties, however I have been to some social gatherings and had to call a taxi because I had misplaced my car keys?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I'm not sure about swingers parties, however I have been to some social gatherings and had to call a taxi because I had misplaced my car keys?
Did you check the fruit bowl?

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 25 users

Zedjack33

Regular
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
Top Bottom