BRN Discussion Ongoing

GrandRhino

Founding Member
Again another one for @Diogenese

@GrandRhino we need to be careful with DRP rabbit holes at Renesas because they had their own Ai program in place before they came on board and DRP products in the market that were less advanced compared with AKIDA.

@Diogenese looked at it when @MC🐠 found it very early on and was doing cartwheels.

It is clear AKIDA is now in play but there will be old stock so to speak that could confuse the situation as it does not have AKIDA.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Thanks FF. I did notice one date going back to Feb 22, so I think you're right and I could be in the wrong track. Now I wait for a troll to emerge 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

GrandRhino

Founding Member
Hi Rhino,

We've looked at Renesas DRP Ai a few times.

It is their in-house design which they've been working on for several years.
Thanks Dio! I think I had better leave the super sleuthing to all of you more capable of the 1000 eyes. 👀

Reactions: 5 users

Dolci

Regular
Sorry that was intended for x Ray. It shows that a co founder has such belief in the company he flies half way around the world to show his support
LOL...Tax-Free deduction have you heard of that...why wouldn't you come? ...;)

Reactions: 9 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Hey Perth crew that attended the $1 reunion. Hope you had a great night. Turned into a long session and particularly long for our special guests and local BRN staff so thanks. Great night

View attachment 7918
Well what can I say .... It was an absolute honour to meet some of our fantastic BRN team, thanks for arranging @Earlyrelease. A huge round of applause goes out to Peter, Ken, Pia, Tony and Michelle for giving up your time to join us shareholders in what was a very relaxed and enjoyable (Long!!) evening together. Myself and a few others had a really long chat with Peter not just about Brainchip but also life in general and he was very free with sharing information about his past etc , the only bit I will share is the concept of Akida started in a suburban house of Perth! I asked him with a smile on my face, was the garden shed your workshop/lab and with a big grin he said yes it was :) WOW moment!! Ken was also very easy to chat with and I shouted him a beer just in time for the photo! he is now doing some sightseeing for another week before returning to the States.

The general consensus from our chats with the team was that it's going to be a very exciting future for us Chippers.
Hopefully more BIG names to join us Soon!

Looking forward to our next catch up.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Guys & Gals .... Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 71 users
Could akida be in 1 billon products in the future?

Reactions: 6 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Renesas, Renesas so good I posted this part twice:

“The other side is the embedded AI with DRP dynamically reconfigurable processor for vision solutions. That’s a feedforward neural network rather than a convolutional neural network (CNN), and it offers reasonable 0.5TOPS to 10TOPS at very low power compared to day the Nvidia or Intel equivalent. From my perspective RISC-V will evolve into that areas in the not too distant future.
“So that’s kind of the plan that we have, to evolve that into that landscape,” he said. “At the very low end, we have added an ARM M33 MCU and spiking neural network with BrainChip core licensed for selected applications – we have licensed what we need to license from BrainChip including the software to get the ball rolling.”
“The MPU with RISC-V allows us to go int a new class of applications,” he said. “With RISC-V its all a question of time. I do see ARM now offering custom instructions but I do see the open ecosystem starting to play a role with the geopolitical tensions and that will provide some necessary impetus in certain regions to head in that direction and that will the ecosystem”

I am exceedingly confident that we will be $2.75 at least by Christmas and playing with $5.00 next year.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Great find FF! I only wish said Mr Chittipeddi let it slip what the "selected applications" were that they have licensed BrainChip for. Do you think we could ask @Dhm to email him to find out? He-he-he! 🤭

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 14 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I think you might have cracked it for a biscuit GR it is using the ARM M33 as stated in the article.

Wake up @Diogenese we need you to come out of your barrel and take a look please.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Just dry toast I'm afraid - DRP-AI is Renesas in-house development since 2013.

• Sad
  • Love
Reactions: 15 users

hotty4040

Regular
Just stumbled across this handy website, it displays market cap / revenue/ profit / country etc of largest tech companies in the world and we are on the first page of 100 companies

I foresee some considerable upside in the Brainchip s/p is not too far away IMHO. Verging on cataclysmic might I suggest, if our cards fall the right way, ( I think they are ) and the ducks line up, ( I think they are ) so fortune must surely favor the brave, if your prepared to take the small risk gamble. Risk/Reward with Brainchip, is, quite categorically, mind blowing, ( I think it's very compelling, at this point in time ), so what are you waiting for investors ????????

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>> RISK/REWARD is enormous IMHO, chippers <<<<<<<<

hotty....

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users
Great find FF! I only wish said Mr Chittipeddi let it slip what the "selected applications" were that they have licensed BrainChip for. Do you think we could ask @Dhm to email him to find out? He-he-he! 🤭
I don’t think we have long to wait now Renesas has broken cover. Unless I missed it this is the first public comment from Renesas about engaging with Brainchip since Brainchip called the trading halt then announced NASA then Renesas on 23.12.20.

This is in my opinion far, far more significant than it presents at first blush.

In marketing it is all about momentum having as Mr. Chittipeddi said ‘start(ed) the ball rolling’ they are not going to go back into their shell for another year and a half the time has come.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 40 users

Diogenese

Top 20
Thanks FF. I did notice one date going back to Feb 22, so I think you're right and I could be in the wrong track. Now I wait for a troll to emerge 😂
Ogres are double time and a half on Sundays.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 24 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I foresee some considerable upside in the Brainchip s/p is not too far away IMHO. Verging on cataclysmic might I suggest, if our cards fall the right way, ( I think they are ) and the ducks line up, ( I think they are ) so fortune must surely favor the brave, if your prepared to take the small risk gamble. Risk/Reward with Brainchip, is, quite categorically, mind blowing, ( I think it's very compelling, at this point in time ), so what are you waiting for investors ????????

Akida Ballista >>>>>>>> RISK/REWARD is enormous IMHO, chippers <<<<<<<<

hotty....
Always enjoy a metaphor salad

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 13 users

GrandRhino

Founding Member
Ogres are double time and a half on Sundays.
Good thing I was half asleep and mistook an ogre for a troll, couldn't have afforded the Sunday fees.

• Haha
  • Love

MDhere

Regular
apologises if already posted as still catching up on some possible missed posts.

Nice little write up 27 may in Semiconductor engineering!
Screenshot_20220529-110515_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 34 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
I don’t think we have long to wait now Renesas has broken cover. Unless I missed it this is the first public comment from Renesas about engaging with Brainchip since Brainchip called the trading halt then announced NASA then Renesas on 23.12.20.

This is in my opinion far, far more significant than it presents at first blush.

In marketing it is all about momentum having as Mr. Chittipeddi said ‘start(ed) the ball rolling’ they are not going to go back into their shell for another year and a half the time has come.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

I could give Mr Chittipeddi some assistance with the write-up of the selected applications as follows:

Selected applications include but are not limited to home automation and remote controls, industrial IoT, robotics, security cameras, drones, sensors, wearables, unmanned aircraft, autonomous vehicles, spaceflight and aerospace applications, medical instruments, object detection, sound detection, odor and taste detection, gesture control and cybersecurity.

I may have forgotten some bits and pieces, but that should give him a pretty good start.🥳

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 26 users
I could give Mr Chittipeddi some assistance with the write-up of the selected applications as follows:

Selected applications include but are not limited to home automation and remote controls, industrial IoT, robotics, security cameras, drones, sensors, wearables, unmanned aircraft, autonomous vehicles, spaceflight and aerospace applications, medical instruments, object detection, sound detection, odor and taste detection, gesture control and cybersecurity.

I may have forgotten some bits and pieces, but that should give him a pretty good start.🥳
Don’t you know it’s rude to look over someone’s shoulder while their writing. I hope Mr. Chittipeddi is a tolerant man. 😂🤣😂

FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 15 users
Well what can I say .... It was an absolute honour to meet some of our fantastic BRN team, thanks for arranging @Earlyrelease. A huge round of applause goes out to Peter, Ken, Pia, Tony and Michelle for giving up your time to join us shareholders in what was a very relaxed and enjoyable (Long!!) evening together. Myself and a few others had a really long chat with Peter not just about Brainchip but also life in general and he was very free with sharing information about his past etc , the only bit I will share is the concept of Akida started in a suburban house of Perth! I asked him with a smile on my face, was the garden shed your workshop/lab and with a big grin he said yes it was :) WOW moment!! Ken was also very easy to chat with and I shouted him a beer just in time for the photo! he is now doing some sightseeing for another week before returning to the States.

The general consensus from our chats with the team was that it's going to be a very exciting future for us Chippers.
Hopefully more BIG names to join us Soon!

Looking forward to our next catch up.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend Guys & Gals .... Cheers
Thanks so much BienSuerte for giving us a little insight into how Akida came about, very interesting indeed. Are you able to share with us as well when the concept of Akida came about if you managed to ask Peter that question? Was it roughly the start of this century?

• Love
Reactions: 13 users

IloveLamp

Top 20
Capture.PNG

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 28 users

FJ-215

Regular
Have been wondering about near term revenue for BRN since the AGM. I had assumed that chip sales would be part of this. Yes, small volumes and lower profit margines against IP sales but time to market for an IP customer can take years. The decision to drop chip making didn't make sense. Having read what @Fact Finder posted this morning, it now does. Thank you Renesas.

Bloomberg had an interview with Cisco CEO, Chuck Robbins the other night where he discussed supply chain. I recommend having a look, only 5 mins or so. Can't embed it as media so will put in as a link. Starts at 1hr 44m 15s (hope it works)

Chuck Robbins on Bloomberg

• Love
Reactions: 17 users

chapman89

Founding Member
I must be doing a good job as a “verification engineer” for a Design Verification Engineer from Qualcomm to reach out to me wanting a job with me….

<deleted image due to privacy concern>

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 57 users
I must be doing a good job as a “verification engineer” for a Design Verification Engineer from Qualcomm to reach out to me wanting a job with me….

Oh wow. Hey Jesse, what would you do if Brainichip reached out to you. Now that would be tempting, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Haha
  • Fire
Top Bottom