BRN Discussion Ongoing

Labsy

Regular
I agree completely b... just thought it was an interesting post. My concern is one of these instos developing significant numbers to the point of a controlling or "heavily influencing" interest. How likely is this from happening?
I realise Anil, Peter and others currently hold majority at this stage. Or do the smaller retail holders make up the numbers?

Labsy

Regular
I agree completely b... just thought it was an interesting post. My concern is one of these instos developing significant numbers to the point of a controlling or "heavily influencing" interest. How likely is this from happening?
I realise Anil, Peter and others currently hold majority at this stage. Or do the smaller retail holders make up the numbers?
Sorry, a bit brain dead today, yep 73% top 1000... Ltholders ... safe hands ✋

Reactions: 7 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
From my limited knowledge, once it goes above 5% stake they won't be able to hide anymore.

Patents are the key I reckon. They are mostly in Peter's name.

Reactions: 15 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Sorry, a bit brain dead today, yep 73% top 1000... Ltholders ... safe hands ✋
Could be higher now. @Doz provided the data a few weeks ago I believe?

Reactions: 4 users

Diogenese

Top 20
I agree FF. I think we largely need to butt out and let our ‘A team’ do their thing. They’ve done a fabulous job so far. Attempting to ‘help’ may end up doing more harm than good.
We wouldn't want a prestige customer come knocking on our door, only to be told: "All our consultants are busy - take a number and have a seat."

Reactions: 14 users

Labsy

Regular
From my limited knowledge, once it goes above 5% stake they won't be able to hide anymore.

Veeery interesting... patents in Peter's name... Genius.....

Reactions: 6 users
I would like to hear from our BOD/CEO about their feelings and actions going towards our future Nasdaq Listing....Are we already on the process starting line OR are we already on the application track through Sean? I think its one of the biggies in Sean's arsenal.
Most probable too...His mates over in the USA markets would be interested in knowing not IF but WHEN and how soon till we are there in full listing status on the Nasdaq.

Nasdaq and not the asx will decide a lot in how quickly we rise to the top of the Nasdaq tree $$$$$ Vlad.
Hi Vlad
Great you and your passion are here but I think that this sort of information would rate as highly price sensitive and therefore unlikely to be disclosed in a podcast.
I believe it is clear going back to the former CEO Mr. Dinardo that an eventual dual listing with Nasdaq is contemplated beyond that we will need to meet the necessary criteria which all being equal will occur sometime in 2023.

IF and I mean ‘IF’ we can create a safe place for shareholders to come where even if you have only a few shares and have never invested before you can become educated about the quality of Brainchip and its market potential, so that you are unlikely to become a victim of misinformation we can hasten the establishment of Brainchip’s status in the Ivy Leagues.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 39 users

Diogenese

Top 20

Hi BL,

In the US, patents are filed in the name of the inventor - it's a constitutional thing.

Thy can then be assigned to another party, in our case to BrainChip Inc.

Reactions: 25 users

Equitable

Regular
This was recently posted on hotcrapper
View attachment 575
Thanks for posting the screenshot. I just went to check out the original to see it on context - HC has moderated/removed it already. I don't see how it breached their TOU - other than telling the hard truth...

Reactions: 11 users
Veeery interesting... patents in Peter's name... Genius.....
We had this discussion about the patents in that other place and it was clearly established and confirmed by the company that as the law requires the applications were made by a real person or persons but had all been legally assigned to the company.

Patent laws require that only ideas coming from the mind of man/woman can be patented.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 18 users
We had this discussion about the patents in that other place and it was clearly established and confirmed by the company that as the law requires the applications were made by a real person or persons but had all been legally assigned to the company.

Patent laws require that only ideas coming from the mind of man/woman can be patented.
Hi BL,

In the US, patents are filed in the name of the inventor - it's a constitutional thing.

Hi BL,

You beat me. LOL

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 1 users

Diogenese

Top 20

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
So none of the inventions Akida makes will be patentable?

Perhaps we should buy the constitution and change that bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users
So none of the inventions Akida makes will be patentable?

Perhaps we should buy the constitution and change that bit.
There was a decision somewhere in the last 6 months where an application was made to patent an invention of a machine.

I think personally it is a circular argument. If I invent a machine that can invent things then anything that machine invents is an invention flowing from my mind.

So if Peter van der Made invents the AGi version of AKIDA and it invents a death ray then it is Peter van der Made who must take the credit particularly if it walks down to the headquarters of HC & TMH and lays waste.

Credit where credit is due.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Haha
Reactions: 34 users

Shadow59

Regular

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
So if only ideas coming from a man or woman are patentable, when Akida 6000 becomes sentient in 2032 and comes out with some mind blowing ideas "Akky wont be able to patent the ideas until he attains equality with man.:cool:

Reactions: 6 users

Shadow59

Regular
So if only ideas coming from a man or woman are patentable, when Akida 6000 becomes sentient in 2032 and comes out with some mind blowing ideas "Akky wont be able to patent the ideas until he attains equality with man.:cool:
Looks like I was too slow on that one:cautious:

Shoota02

Afternoon Chippers,

Sorry I have not contributed much of late, little discombobulated with the new platform.

Known Knowns , although some unknowns may yet still be known but as yet remain unknown till known.

FEBRUARY.
* Dates may vary, this is a loose guide.

9th Feb. Rob T. & Sein Hehir chew the fat ( PODCAST ).

9th Feb. SEMICON, Korean Electronics Show.
2000 booths.
120 Industry Executives.

16th Feb. FIERCE DIGITAL TECH EVENTS . Com
Innovation week.
Google, Renesas, Brainchip and ????.

17th Feb. I.I.F., INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT FORUM
BRN .
* Think Ken S. is Presenting.

17th Feb. FORD MOTOR CO.
Driver Assist ( BLUE OVAL ) Revieal.
Q & A afterwards. ?????????

24th Feb. BRN Webinar
For Developers , Industry & Techys.
Rob Telson & Todd Vierra presenting.
Q & A.

26th Feb. BRN ANNUAL REPORT for 2021.
&
BRN AGM. CEO UPDATE.

Regards,
Esq.

* Zeeb0t , appreciate you must be very busy, but , would it be possible to have spell check automaticaly work or attached to the page somewere, as a badly need it.

Cheers ,
Esq.
Hi all,
Thanks for new forum , Been holding for a few yrs never bothered to post on HC as I followed those I personally chose to and have been reward nicely,
Huge thank you!!
Am I right by saying the current capital call is to end by the 25th of Feb 22 if so seems interesting timing!!
With all you have mentioned.
Cheers

Attachments

• 122CFEB0-A707-446B-98D2-E535D05678E8.jpeg
    122CFEB0-A707-446B-98D2-E535D05678E8.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 113
  • Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 12 users
Afternoon Chippers,

Sorry I have not contributed much of late, little discombobulated with the new platform.

Known Knowns , although some unknowns may yet still be known but as yet remain unknown till known.

FEBRUARY.
* Dates may vary, this is a loose guide.

9th Feb. Rob T. & Sein Hehir chew the fat ( PODCAST ).

9th Feb. SEMICON, Korean Electronics Show.
2000 booths.
120 Industry Executives.

16th Feb. FIERCE DIGITAL TECH EVENTS . Com
Innovation week.
Google, Renesas, Brainchip and ????.

17th Feb. I.I.F., INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT FORUM
BRN .
* Think Ken S. is Presenting.

17th Feb. FORD MOTOR CO.
Driver Assist ( BLUE OVAL ) Revieal.
Q & A afterwards. ?????????

24th Feb. BRN Webinar
For Developers , Industry & Techys.
Rob Telson & Todd Vierra presenting.
Q & A.

26th Feb. BRN ANNUAL REPORT for 2021.
&
BRN AGM. CEO UPDATE.

Regards,
Esq.

* Zeeb0t , appreciate you must be very busy, but , would it be possible to have spell check automaticaly work or attached to the page somewere, as a badly need it.

Cheers ,
Esq.
Wow, February looks jam packed!
And that's with out any surprise announcements!

Has anyone asked ZeebOt, about the possibility of having price, at time of posting?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15 users
Hopefully the advertising campaign brings them across! :D
What's the advertising campaign ZeebOt?
And maybe some of us, can chip in some funds, to help promote the site?

Reactions: 10 users

Hittman

Regular
Wow, February looks jam packed!
And that's with out any surprise announcements!

Has anyone one asked ZeebOt, about the possibility of having price, at time of posting?
Should be easy enough to embed delayed price onto threads.

Reactions: 1 users
I was thinking just now that in due course someone like Slade who if I remember correctly has an interest in education could give some thought to how we might best set up or go about providing a question on answer hub for new to the market and Brainchip investors. I am not a person who follows the charts but I was on the chart thread this morning, and reading through was impressed with how it is running now that it is a civilised thread unpopulated by those with other agendas. I thought to myself that these guys have a real opportunity to educate those that are interested in charting and I think some if not all probably enjoy the educational aspect of speaking about what and how they do it.

Anyway just a thought for a future time.
FF.

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 40 users
Top Bottom