BRN Discussion Ongoing

gex

Regular
Almost looks like someone wants to buy up but there aren't many shares on the book, in my non trader opinion

Reactions: 5 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Afternoon Sladius,

Moochus Gragious Sladious.

I too, Should be a CRACKER.

Though being a podcast will only be Hehir'd and not Sean.

Good job all.

Regards,
Esq.

hehir hehir..

• Haha
Reactions: 25 users

Fox151

Regular
I agree, commenting on HC now just gives them numbers to show their sponsors. Why legitimize them. They are rubbish.
If uiux stops posting on there, there will literally be nothing of value.

Reactions: 30 users

Vladsblood

Regular
I would like to hear from our BOD/CEO about their feelings and actions going towards our future Nasdaq Listing....Are we already on the process starting line OR are we already on the application track through Sean? I think its one of the biggies in Sean's arsenal.
Most probable too...His mates over in the USA markets would be interested in knowing not IF but WHEN and how soon till we are there in full listing status on the Nasdaq.

Nasdaq and not the asx will decide a lot in how quickly we rise to the top of the Nasdaq tree $$$$$ Vlad.

Reactions: 27 users

kenjikool

Regular
Well done Chippers. So TMH and HC efforts were basically naught. The day they tried to attack, share price was $1.76. The last post on that shit thread $1.70. But as you can see, what did it cost them? 1,187 members :) well done @zeeb0t

1644296653596.png

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 47 users

Equitable

Regular
Well done Chippers. So TMH and HC efforts were basically naught. The day they tried to attack, share price was $1.76. The last post on that shit thread $1.70. But as you can see, what did it cost them? 1,187 members :) well done @zeeb0t

View attachment 568
I see TMH's silly post is no longer pinned to the top of the Latest Threads list.

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
hehir hehir..

Afternoon Chippers,

Sorry I have not contributed much of late, little discombobulated with the new platform.

Known Knowns , although some unknowns may yet still be known but as yet remain unknown till known.

FEBRUARY.
* Dates may vary, this is a loose guide.

9th Feb. Rob T. & Sein Hehir chew the fat ( PODCAST ).

9th Feb. SEMICON, Korean Electronics Show.
2000 booths.
120 Industry Executives.

16th Feb. FIERCE DIGITAL TECH EVENTS . Com
Innovation week.
Google, Renesas, Brainchip and ????.

17th Feb. I.I.F., INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENT FORUM
BRN .
* Think Ken S. is Presenting.

17th Feb. FORD MOTOR CO.
Driver Assist ( BLUE OVAL ) Revieal.
Q & A afterwards. ?????????

24th Feb. BRN Webinar
For Developers , Industry & Techys.
Rob Telson & Todd Vierra presenting.
Q & A.

26th Feb. BRN ANNUAL REPORT for 2021.
&
BRN AGM. CEO UPDATE.

Regards,
Esq.

* Zeeb0t , appreciate you must be very busy, but , would it be possible to have spell check automaticaly work or attached to the page somewere, as a badly need it.

Cheers ,
Esq.

• Fire
  • Haha
Reactions: 70 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Hey gang, I was just doing some online shopping and I stumbled upon this item. I knew you could get most things on E-bay, but this is taking it a bit far I'd have thought.

Even-so, I was tempted to buy it to find out if there were any AKIDA's inside the box of additional parts, but then I looked at the price tag.

Screen Shot 2022-02-08 at 4.04.38 pm.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Reactions: 25 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
I see TMH's silly post is no longer pinned to the top of the Latest Threads list.
Honestly don't care. :cool: Here is where I will be spending my time from hereon.

• Fire
Reactions: 24 users

Equitable

Regular
Too little too late.
Yes, the damage is done. No harm to us, though. In the end, this has been beneficial - we now have a great new site to share. Now we just need to work on recruiting holders in other companies so we can broaden the engagement here.

• Fire
Reactions: 19 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Yes, the damage is done. No harm to us, though. In the end, this has been beneficial - we now have a great new site to share. Now we just need to work on recruiting holders in other companies so we can broaden the engagement here.
Hopefully the advertising campaign brings them across! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 22 users

BaconLover

Founding Member

Still early stages, but once we get in the groove I expect a lot more solid posts. At the moment there is a bit of chatter, and that's okay. Nice way of building rapport amongst other posters and I see a few new posters which is great to see.

Change is a bit hard for anyone but give this forum some time, may be a month, I think this will be the place to be. And with quality discussions, we will attract quality posters for other stock threads too.

Reactions: 21 users

Labsy

Regular
This was recently posted on hotcrapper
Screenshot_20220208-163300_Chrome.jpg

• Fire
  • Wow
Reactions: 42 users

YLJ

Swing/Position Trader
Afternoon Chippers,

Sorry I have not contributed much of late, little discombobulated with the new platform.

Known Knowns , although some unknowns may yet still be known but as yet remain unknown till known.

FEBRUARY.

2000 booths.
120 Industry Executives.

Innovation week.

BRN .

17th Feb. FORD MOTOR CO.

24th Feb. BRN Webinar
Q & A.

&
BRN AGM. CEO UPDATE.

Regards,
Esq.

* Zeeb0t , appreciate you must be very busy, but , would it be possible to have spell check automaticaly work or attached to the page somewere, as a badly need it.

Cheers ,
Esq.
An option for you in the meantime is a browser extension called Grammarly.
The free version works pretty well from what I remember...

Reactions: 6 users

Fox151

Regular

View attachment 568
These - they mean we win.
BRN stands strong. hot crapper is left a smoking mess. And we all learnt that TMH's share liquidity is ZERO. NONE. NADA. FUCK ALL.

Akida Ballista.

Reactions: 27 users

Slade

Top 20
Afternoon Sladius,

Moochus Gragious Sladious.

I too, Should be a CRACKER.

Though being a podcast will only be Hehir'd and not Sean.

Good job all.

Regards,
Esq.
Haha

Reactions: 5 users

Getupthere

Regular

Graphics giant Nvidia will no longer be spending $40 billion to acquire Arm, according to three anonymous sources “with direct knowledge of the transaction” who spoke to the Financial Times. Instead, Nvidia will likely be spending up to $1.25 billion to Arm owner SoftBank for failing to go through with the transaction, while Arm CEO Simon Segars will reportedly lose his job in favor of Rene Hass (who coincidentally used to run Nvidia’s own Arm business many years ago).

Reactions: 17 users

Shadow59

Regular
Afternoon Chippers,

FEBRUARY.

2000 booths.
120 Industry Executives.

Innovation week.

BRN .

17th Feb. FORD MOTOR CO.

24th Feb. BRN Webinar
Q & A.

&
BRN AGM. CEO UPDATE.

Regards,
Esq.

Cheers ,
Esq.
Thanks Esq,
So looks like a lot happening in February, hopefully interspersed with the the odd lazy announcement.

Reactions: 16 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
This was recently posted on hotcrapper
View attachment 575

IMO - there is no short squeeze. Sure, shorty pants will help our SP on the way up, but with only approximately 3% shorted it is not enough to create the squeeze by itself.

However, what shorty pants forget is the fact that out of that 1.7b SOI they talk about, around 73% shares are with the top 1000 holders. Apart from a few pip traders (yeah they are there too) most of the holders HOLD these.
@stan9614 gave us the data recently - and what does it show? It shows the retailers are selling and big guns are buying.

Yep. That's right - contrary to what the news papers and ''experts'' say, retailers aren't buying into this stock. Which means there will be less shares to trade at this stage, and that also means less shares for shorties to cover. GL to all shorters for getting it from those German instos.

There is a considerable amount of believers of Akida from the 1001st holder all the way to 37,000th holder.

The advantage is stacked upon the longers, but that's my biased view.

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 47 users
Top Bottom