BRN Discussion Ongoing

If he was to see BRN as a competitor to their in-house Dojo then what would it do to the share price if he tweeted "BRN(n)" ... I think it's best to leave it to our board of Directors and our Vice President World Wide Sales & Marketing to approach Tesla (assuming they haven't already) as opposed to retail investors via socials.
Responsible shareholders such as we have here would never go out of their way to offend potential customers. Just would not happen.

The great thing about Brainchip in the automotive space is that as Ken Scarince CFO said in his German investor presentation Brainchip is working with a number of automotive manufacturers not just Ford. Then we found out from Mercedes they were one of these manufacturers.

Who else so be careful.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 45 users
Arm and Nividia deal is scrapped.

SoftBank’s $66bn sale of chip group Arm to Nvidia collapses - https://on.ft.com/35YawDF via @FT
The news
Maybe this is where Tech Laden's 49% sale might come into play. ARM publicly listed in UK or USA. Buys 49% of Brainchip for ??? billions and off to the neuromorphic races or not.
Just wild speculation so DYO
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Thinking
Reactions: 28 users

A8kr1

Responsible shareholders such as we have here would never go out of their way to offend potential customers. Just would not happen.

The great thing about Brainchip in the automotive space is that as Ken Scarince CFO said in his German investor presentation Brainchip is working with a number of automotive manufacturers not just Ford. Then we found out from Mercedes they were one of these manufacturers.

Who else so be careful.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It's not about offending potential customers, it's about constantly peppering them with tags and call-outs that might annoy them, forcing a negative response and ruining the work that has been done by our Board of Directors. OR it could bring their attention to BRN too early before the Board of Directors have had a chance to approach them and give their world-class sales pitch.
I stand by what I have said, we have a world-class sales team and Board of Directors, they don't need retail investors potentially hindering their client relation and sales processes.

• Fire
Reactions: 31 users

hotty4040

Regular
Possibly but we only have a choice of three colours red, black or green. Every morning before open I ask myself has any thing changed I should concern myself with about the fundamentals. If I answer no then I become colour blind for the day. LOL

Last year 2021 Pitt Street Research put a $1.50 fair value on BRN and since that report we have had nothing but solid news about needing larger premises, hiring outstanding key personnel, signing MegaChips, AKD1000 better than expected, three commercial products in the market, Mercedes Benz validation, a $900 thousand increase in the 4C and enough cash for a couple of years, insatiable demand, explosive sales growth, US Airforce funded research, West Australian Chief Scientist validation and Government grants, and Peter van der Made announced as innovator of the year and a few other things so it is fair to say that fair value is some number north of $1.50. Institutional buyers from around the globe are certainly buying at this level.

My personal opinion is that all these positives are winding the spring tighter and a sexy announcement something like NASA, Ford, Valeo will blow the face of the Brainchip watch regardless of what is happening generally on the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
How sweat it is FF. You've hit the nail right on the head imo.

Anyway chippers, I'm back from the boredom on that other disgraced forum. It's a bit of a relief really.
And I'm just as excited as ever I was about Brainchip and it's eventual destiny. They are moving forward IMO with a calculated measure, into the unknown as of yet, future discoveries area of computing excellence imo, and long may they prosper and grow.

Anyway, great to be back on a forum that appears so far to be one exhibiting some sanity. I'm a slow learner, so it's taking a while to adjust to this ASE forum. It's quite different to HC I'm finding. I pop over there sometimes for a decko and have a smile, and then some anger develops always, so I make some derogatory comment, then I'm calm again. Oh, life is fun, on occasions.

Your post FF was uplifting, so thanks for that.

GLTAH

Akida Ballista >>>>>>> There'll be some more news no doubt soon I'm sure -- Stay positive clan <<<<<<<<

hotty4040...

It's not about offending potential customers, it's about constantly peppering them with tags and call-outs that might annoy them, forcing a negative response and ruining the work that has been done by our Board of Directors. OR it could bring their attention to BRN too early before the Board of Directors have had a chance to approach them and give their world-class sales pitch.
I stand by what I have said, we have a world-class sales team and Board of Directors, they don't need retail investors potentially hindering their client relation and sales processes.
I am agreeing with you. You took me the wrong way. Not every shareholder is here and I am saying those that are here will act responsibly and leave it to the experts. No one can reasonably argue with your point of view. If I have missed someone here saying they are doing the things that you have referenced then they should not do it. Trust I am on your page now???
FF

Reactions: 24 users

A8kr1

I am agreeing with you. You took me the wrong way. Not every shareholder is here and I am saying those that are here will act responsibly and leave it to the experts. No one can reasonably argue with your point of view. If I have missed someone here saying they are doing the things that you have referenced then they should not do it. Trust I am on your page now???
FF
Loud and clear, we are on the same page :)

Reactions: 14 users
We have been spoilt in the first 5 weeks of 2022. It may be time to zoom out and reflect on the company's achievements to date. The fundamentals continue to be proven and strengthened with each new piece of information that comes to light. Similarly the team appear to be working harder than ever to deliver. Let the SP bounce around for a bit and not be to concerned with the day to day ups and downs. My belief is that with all we have in the pipeline it wont be long until the next "big one" comes our way.

• Fire
Reactions: 28 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
If he was to see BRN as a competitor to their in-house Dojo then what would it do to the share price if he tweeted "BRN(n)" ... I think it's best to leave it to our board of Directors and our Vice President World Wide Sales & Marketing to approach Tesla (assuming they haven't already) as opposed to retail investors via socials.
Dojo and Akida are not the same. But yes, that's what I'm referring to. I don't necessarily think his response would be what we're hoping for and so could have a negative effect. Better off to just leave it be IMO.

Reactions: 16 users
i might to change my name from Mdcopper to say MdEXCop or something like that to disassociate me from the brn hotcrapper meltdown lol what do u think ( only cause i want to remove my "copper" signature) Zeebot is their away i can divorce myself from the word copper once registered? lol
MdTSExCop has a nice ring to it.

Reactions: 5 users

Equitable

Regular
Yes, thanks @TheFunkMachine , that does help. The first sentence explains it for me. If I understand, a company that has already trained its machines with, say, thousands of pictures of a subject does not have to waste that effort to use Akida. The CNN2SNN toolkit allows it to transfer the learning from its database very quickly and simply. This sounds very useful in helping existing AI systems move to neuromorphic computing using our IP.

Reactions: 11 users

JoMo68

Regular

Who else so be careful.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
I agree FF. I think we largely need to butt out and let our ‘A team’ do their thing. They’ve done a fabulous job so far. Attempting to ‘help’ may end up doing more harm than good.

Reactions: 16 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Yes, thanks @TheFunkMachine , that does help. The first sentence explains it for me. If I understand, a company that has already trained its machines with, say, thousands of pictures of a subject does not have to waste that effort to use Akida. The CNN2SNN toolkit allows it to transfer the learning from its database very quickly and simply. This sounds very useful in helping existing AI systems move to neuromorphic computing using our IP.
That's correct.

Reactions: 6 users

Equitable

Regular
Reactions: 2 users

Rskiff

Regular
Hey @Zeebot, have you thought about approaching Brainchip and seeing if they would post a link to this forum on their site perhaps under the "investor" section? A win win I would've thought. Certainly a win for investors that don't know about TSEx

• Fire

SERA2g

Founding Member
Hey @Zeebot, have you thought about approaching Brainchip and seeing if they would post a link to this forum on their site perhaps under the "investor" section? A win win I would've thought. Certainly a win for investors that don't know about TSEx
I doubt they'd be willing to do that. Whilst TSEx was created with the very best intentions, the Brainchip board has absolutely no control over what is and isn't discussed here. Why stick your neck out unnecessarily.

Reactions: 19 users

Slade

Top 20
Still today there's at least 131 posts on hotcrapper BRN and we're still their most talked about stock. Maybe we need to troll a little bit less so it stops rewarding them with such high levels of activity.
I agree, commenting on HC now just gives them numbers to show their sponsors. Why legitimize them. They are rubbish.

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

TheFunkMachine

seeds have the potential to become trees.
Yes, this is my understanding aswell. hence why I stated, and I believe it to be very underrated that any AI competitor can very easily become a partner/costumer with the shift from von Neumann CNN to Van der made Neuromorphic SNN :)

• Fire
Reactions: 11 users

Slade

Top 20
The latest podcast featuring our CEO Sean Hehir will be out soon. Scheduled for release tomorrow but they have been known to come out a day early. Can’t wait!!!

The latest podcast featuring our CEO Sean Hehir will be out soon. Scheduled for release tomorrow but they have been known to come out a day early. Can’t wait!!!

Would be fantastic if it is accompanied by an announcement 📣

• Love

Esq.111

Fascinatingly Intuitive.
Afternoon Sladius,

Moochus Gragious Sladious.

I too, Should be a CRACKER.

Though being a podcast will only be Hehir'd and not Sean.

Good job all.

Regards,
Esq.

• Haha
Reactions: 37 users
Top Bottom