BRN Discussion Ongoing

We should find out on Friday 4th March (I think). Next rebalance takes place third Friday of March, and notice given two weeks prior.
Thanks

Reactions: 4 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
New members still moving house just clocked up 1175 new members .........Welcome all..............$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT................. $$$$$$$$

Reactions: 23 users
New members still moving house just clocked up 1175 new members .........Welcome all..............$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT................. $$$$$$$$
LESSSGO

Reactions: 7 users
  • Haha
Reactions: 9 users

zeeb0t

Administrator
Staff member
Yes would need the 1,000 then LOL FF
Good thing we are now passed 1,000 members now anyway :D

Reactions: 20 users

Stockbob

Regular
After leaving HC, just pondering over a few things now,

1) How desperate do you have to be pin a thread to the top in an ANONYMOUS forum.

2) How delusional do you have to be to think that out of all the possible actions you could do, to manipulate the share price to your favour you have chosen the above action.

3) How desperate do you have to be to think that this would have an effect on the share price.

4) If you beleive in shorting a stock, then all powers to you , go ahead and do it and don’t try to influence others. After all it’s their money. Each to their own.

5) After all the Fuss, look at SP now, we LTH’s know we are all in the GREEN and would not have thought of such a rapid rerate.

6) BRN are only starting their commercial journey now for God’s sake.

7) If BRN execute and tick all the boxes along the way, we are truly onto a company capable of making it to the top of ASX.

• Fire
Reactions: 41 users
Sorry, if this should be in the chart section..
Looks like the shorters, are either running out of bullets, or saving them, hoping, praying, for a big correction on US markets to help them 😛

_20220208_120308.JPG

My opinions only.
GLTA!

Reactions: 34 users

Osky

Which video?
it was posted on this thread by AARONASX and he posted it on you tube titled, "the dark side of the ASX" I guess you have located it now..well worth a watch.
have a great day
Osky

• Love
Reactions: 4 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Ok People, anyone with a twitter account like this and share. #elonmusk. Lets really as a group try and get a response from the man :) Thoughts?

View attachment 549
I've previously tried to get a response from Musk but am not so convinced he'd say something positive.

He has an ulterior motive after all. Tesla has developed Dojo and so it follows that they may also try to develop their own neuromorphic processor, and if not, Tesla may buy IP to manage that function in the future and so promoting akida would only mean that he'd have to pay more for the pleasure.

If you're not sure what I mean by this - check out his "Use signal" tweet which was misinterpreted by his followers. Signal Foundation's share price went from $3.76 to $38.70 in three trading sessions.

Musk validating akida would send the share price absolutely soaring.

• Wow
  • Fire
Reactions: 27 users

Osky

Following on from the essential viewing video, The dark side of the ASX" posted by AARONASX on this thread and my continuing education on the share market. The pic below from today's BRN trading 30 mins ago makes a little more sense now.

1644286152571.png

have a great day
Osky

Reactions: 10 users

buena suerte :-)

BOB Bank of Brainchip
Following on from the essential viewing video, The dark side of the ASX" posted by AARONASX on this thread and my continuing education on the share market. The pic below from today's BRN trading 30 mins ago makes a little more sense now.

View attachment 560
have a great day
Osky
Yes!!! have been following those manipulations for some time now and it is EXTREMELY frustrating, all it takes is just one share traded to drop the share price ... followed by 10 22 40 120 (as examples) and those trades can make a massive difference on the days trading!! but nothing we can do about it :mad:

Reactions: 12 users

rgupta

Regular
Arm and Nividia deal scrapped as expected earlier.

Reactions: 18 users

Diogenese

Top 20
D, not sure I'll ever get used to ur new name!
Not sure if this has been posted, but would love ur take.
GLTA
Hi 66,

Well I'd never heard of this tech, so I'm not up to speed on the prospects.

ECRAM = ElectroChemical Random Access Memory.

As far as I understand it, the electrochemical bit refers to a what I would descrbe as the merging of an electrochemical capacitor (a bit similar to a battery) with a field effect transistor (FET). The transistor includes an electrolyte through which ions, eg, Li+, travel between source and drain under control of the gate voltage to change the charge state of the device.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/smsc.202100006

Figure 7

1644286868640.png

However, it seems to be very much at a research stage:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electrochemical_RAM

I would think it will not emerge as a practical device array for several years, if at all.

"We will [therefore] be able to fabricate special purpose computer blocks (in say 5-10 years) where memory and transistors merge making them at least 1000 times more energy efficient than the best computers we have today for AI and simulation tasks (some calculation even show 1 million fold energy efficiency for certain algorithms).

We can likely expect the first commercial product to land before the end of this decade as the GTM (Go to Market) strategy requires at least five years of trials.
"

The comparison of 1000 times more energy efficiency than other ECRAMS only suggests that current ECRAMs are pretty slow because they say they need to scale to 2nm to become as fast as real transistors. Remembering that they are talking about a lab model, this means their current implementation is slower than real transistors.

Prof google shows that there is a lot of research in the ECRAM field.

As far as NNs are concerned, most of the talk is of ReRAMS.

https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/smsc.202100006

4.3 Artificial Neurons and Artificial Synapses​

CMOS integrated circuits used for simulation usually have a sundry circuit architecture, which is unlikely to be the ultimate solution for future artificial intelligence applications in terms of power consumption and size. Meanwhile, due to their conduction mechanism, which is similar to neural dynamics, and structure, which is similar to that of synapses, memristors are the most reported nonlinear storage devices used to simulate artificial synapses and artificial neurons.[59]

Figure 11

1644285250950.png

The biological synaptic plasticity is an important parameter affecting the ability of synapses to achieve memory and learning. It is a measure of the synapse strength (corresponding to conductance of the device) as a function of the activity of neurons (electrical signals). Depending on the length of pulse duration, synaptic plasticity can be divided into short-term plasticity and long-term plasticity (STP and LTP). In the Ti3C2 artificial synapses, when a pair of adjacent spikes was applied, the postsynaptic current increased, and the depolarization-induced excitatory postsynaptic current increased sharply and then decreased in a short time, which is STP (Figure 11d). PPF is a polymerized form of STP. That is, in an artificial synapse, the application of one pulse will cause some ions to remain in the synapse, and then the second pulse will enhance the synaptic response. Similar to the behavior of biological synapses, artificial synapses can realize tunable synaptic weights by adjusting the pulse duration, number, amplitude, and frequency.
Figure 11e shows the spike-duration-dependent plasticity of the Ti3C2 artificial synapses.

Figure 11 cont ...
1644286600363.png

When the spike amplitude was fixed, the increase in the pulse time increased the number of ions that escaped from the surface of the MXene, resulting in a significant increase in the synaptic strength. By the same principle, when the number of spikes increased from 1 to 10, the synaptic weight of the Ti3C2 synapses increased sharply, exhibiting spike-number-dependent plasticity. However, a continuous increase in the number of pulses (≈50) caused the synapse weight to reach saturation and completed the STP-to-LTP conversion process. This is because as the number of spikes increased, a significant number of Li+ ions migrated to the Ti3C2-MXene/LPE surface, and some ions even escaped from the internal channel of Ti3C2. When the pulses were removed, the time for Li+ ions to return to their original position became longer, which means that the synaptic weight of Ti3C2 could be precisely adjusted by controlling the interval and sequence between the voltage pulses.

Escaping ions sounds like one problem they will need to fix.

Attachments

• 1644285630139.png
    1644285630139.png
    210.3 KB · Views: 32
  • Love
Reactions: 32 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Arm and Nividia deal scrapped as expected earlier.
Arm white-anting their own deal with Nvidia from the inside so that they can acquire Brainchip before then putting themselves back into a trade-sale? Lol.

Would be funny if that were the case!

• Haha
Reactions: 18 users

Fox151

Regular
Still today there's at least 131 posts on hotcrapper BRN and we're still their most talked about stock. Maybe we need to troll a little bit less so it stops rewarding them with such high levels of activity.

• Fire
Reactions: 33 users

rgupta

Regular
Arm and Nividia deal is scrapped.
Arm white-anting their own deal with Nvidia from the inside so that they can acquire Brainchip before then putting themselves back into a trade-sale? Lol.

SoftBank’s $66bn sale of chip group Arm to Nvidia collapses - https://on.ft.com/35YawDF via @FT
The news

• Fire
Reactions: 12 users

rgupta

Regular

I assume it is regulatory pressure. SoftBank is planning to list ARM and make it a public limited company.

Reactions: 7 users

A8kr1

I've previously tried to get a response from Musk but am not so convinced he'd say something positive.

He has an ulterior motive after all. Tesla has developed Dojo and so it follows that they may also try to develop their own neuromorphic processor, and if not, Tesla may buy IP to manage that function in the future and so promoting akida would only mean that he'd have to pay more for the pleasure.

If you're not sure what I mean by this - check out his "Use signal" tweet which was misinterpreted by his followers. Signal Foundation's share price went from $3.76 to $38.70 in three trading sessions.

Musk validating akida would send the share price absolutely soaring.
If he was to see BRN as a competitor to their in-house Dojo then what would it do to the share price if he tweeted "BRN(n)" ... I think it's best to leave it to our board of Directors and our Vice President World Wide Sales & Marketing to approach Tesla (assuming they haven't already) as opposed to retail investors via socials.

Reactions: 36 users

kenjikool

Regular
This chart is showing that we are here to stay. Onwards and upwards?

1644287854338.png

Reactions: 34 users
Sorry, if this should be in the chart section..
Looks like the shorters, are either running out of bullets, or saving them, hoping, praying, for a big correction on US markets to help them 😛

View attachment 554

My opinions only.
GLTA!
Very brave betting on a correction and betting on no announcement at the same time.

The odds of both are probably equal at least although I personally feel that the announcement is more likely before the correction.

As the Head of World Wide Sales at Brainchip Rob Telson said these are exciting times but personally I think they may be nerve racking times for someone needing both of the above stars to align in their favour.

I hope they have factored in that the institutions who have decided to take a position will most likely just keep buying regardless and continue to support the price above $1.50 at least.

Just my anonymous opinion so DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

• Fire
Reactions: 48 users
Top Bottom