BRN Discussion Ongoing

Jumpchooks

Regular
Yes I am working on that feature also
I like to see the SP at the Time the post is made. It helps me understand the responses and reactions to Announcements

Reactions: 4 users
Awesome post, my only concern is that your mathematics need some work. 20% of 1,000 is 100 hours. Sorry, what? 😅

Point well made though, it is for this very same reason that Zee was able to get 1,100 members onto the forum in 4 days.

If this forum was the creation of hard work from an investor of any ASX ticker other than Brainchip, I’d seriously doubt that it’s immediate take up would have been this profound.
1,000 eyes is 500 posters. FF

• Haha
Reactions: 15 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Which video?

Was this one mate :cool:

Reactions: 3 users

Ryan

Emerged
I've joined the masses, im now a BRN holder and fan. Lets go!!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀🚀

• Fire
Reactions: 35 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
1,000 eyes is 500 posters. FF
Ah yes, I missed the all-important factor being that we each have 2 eyes.

*Slinks quietly back into a corner*

Apologies, Sir FF.

• Haha
Reactions: 19 users

Jumpchooks

Regular

Was this one mate :cool:

The Dark Side of the ASX

Reactions: 5 users

wilzy123

Founding Member
Guys, lets say worst case scenario we stay at this MC. Do we make it to asx 200 in march?
We should find out on Friday 4th March (I think). Next rebalance takes place third Friday of March, and notice given two weeks prior.

Reactions: 19 users

Mannic

Regular
Reactions: 5 users
Reactions: 7 users

Fox151

Regular
Ah yes, I missed the all-important factor being that we each have 2 eyes.

*Slinks quietly back into a corner*

Apologies, Sir FF.
Unless you are a one eyed BRN fanatic...

• Haha
  • Fire
Reactions: 14 users

Jchandel

Regular
This makes me hate the regulators of the ASX and shorters even more 🤯🤬
This screenshot is from another stock, seems like 2 bots in action.

Attachments

• BC011FB5-48B5-47D2-9C95-09D64C467C69.jpeg
    BC011FB5-48B5-47D2-9C95-09D64C467C69.jpeg
    428.3 KB · Views: 86
Reactions: 4 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
Lets Go Yes GIF by Cameo

Reactions: 6 users

kenjikool

Regular
This screenshot is from another stock, seems like 2 bots in action.
You wanna see bots in action? Just watch the daily PPK action. Been happening since $22, all the way down.

Reactions: 2 users

Realinfo

Regular
Breaking news…me myself personally has made the journey across.

Change can often be a difficult proposition, but I was missing you all so much.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 42 users

vixiv

Emerged
You wanna see bots in action? Just watch the daily PPK action. Been happening since $22, all the way down.
agree, BOTS have been killing the price.. nevertheless.. understand they are on last leg!! HY report is not far .. and expecting some decent no.s this time.

Reactions: 3 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!

Reactions: 17 users

Rangersman

I moved here from the place that deserves no mention. I became a BRN holder yesterday too. Sold some that were in the red for too long. Loving all the positive and respectful posts. Long may it continue. I probably won’t post much as you guys add more than I ever could. I will be watching though.
p.s. Z has done an amazing job. I could not begin to comprehend the work he is putting in. Cheers buddy!

Reactions: 50 users

Disbee

Emerged
Hi everyone, it's nice to have a new forum that isn't corrupt and infested with paid downrampers.

I don't know how many of you remember but a while ago there was another attempt to flee the tyranny of hotcrapper, a cause I joined early and was one of the last to leave. The Discord forum was actually really good, there were differing opinions but they were always express in a civil, reasoned and rational manner (WTF cries hotcrapper, that's insane o_O).
So while Discord only lasted a few months it was highly enjoyable few months, but without the 'big' names and contributions from members it kind of just petered-out.
Also hotcrapper has become much more toxic and manipulative over the last year so there is more of a push for us to leave.
But I can see that TSE already has many more member and many big contributors :) so I'm hoping this forum thrives and BRN shareholders have place to share views and ideas that can be discussed with respect and reason (you don't have to agree all the time (we never did on Discord) but it never got personal, it was always the idea that was rationally debated and not the person).

So if we all act like the grown-ups we are, and contribute regularly, this could be a wonderful resource for Brainchippers!

Reactions: 49 users

Makeme 2020

Regular
I moved here from the place that deserves no mention. I became a BRN holder yesterday too. Sold some that were in the red for too long. Loving all the positive and respectful posts. Long may it continue. I probably won’t post much as you guys add more than I ever could. I will be watching though.
p.s. Z has done an amazing job. I could not begin to comprehend the work he is putting in. Cheers buddy!
Welcome aboard the BRN Bus Buddy Buckle up and hang on you are in for a ride ....................$$$$$$$$$$$$$

BRN 10X MICROSOFT...................$$$$$$$$$$.

Reactions: 22 users

JoMo68

Regular
Just been Googleing around for articles on Spiking Neural Networks from authors working in Germany.

Only just started on this hunt but it is an increasingly popular research area over there which makes sense given how hard Brainchip’s former CEO Mr. Dinardo worked on raising Brainchip’s profile and the Valeo Mercedes adoption of SNN. Not to mention that Ken Scarince was allocated Germany and has been also working on raising investor interest.

I was thinking earlier about the 1,000 eyes and what it achieves.

I through years of training to find needles in haystacks can get through a lot of documentation using my human version of key word spotting and patten recognition.

When running cases it was not unusual for subpoena I issued to caused tens of thousands of pages of documents to be produced and being a control freak I would not trust that others would not miss something.

I probably average an hour a day of focused research on line looking for material good bad and indifferent. If on any given day twenty percent of the 1,000 eyes are also spending 1 hour that is 100 hours of research every single day or over three weeks of one researcher putting in a 30 hour week. In 12 months that would run out to about 20 years of research by one researcher.

Is it any wonder that this shareholder group amazes Tony Dawe and his colleagues with what we unearth particularly when we have engineers and highly qualified techies to then sort out what is relevant.

What we have created here I suspect is unique in the investment world.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
It might also horrify them too if they’re trying to keep things hush hush…

Reactions: 9 users
Top Bottom