BRN Discussion Ongoing

BaconLover

Founding Member
Hah, I’ll be a pip trader in 2025 when I sell half of my BRN shares. 😂
By then you'll need to sell only a ''pip'' of your BRN holdings to live off for the rest of your life 🥳 ❤️‍🔥

Can I also use this opportunity to bring people's attention to FIRE. It is a movement which I have followed closely since 2011 and helped me a lot on the way. Will align around FF's idea of having a plan.

• Fire
Reactions: 26 users

Wags

Regular
Possibly but we only have a choice of three colours red, black or green. Every morning before open I ask myself has any thing changed I should concern myself with about the fundamentals. If I answer no then I become colour blind for the day. LOL

Last year 2021 Pitt Street Research put a $1.50 fair value on BRN and since that report we have had nothing but solid news about needing larger premises, hiring outstanding key personnel, signing MegaChips, AKD1000 better than expected, three commercial products in the market, Mercedes Benz validation, a $900 thousand increase in the 4C and enough cash for a couple of years, insatiable demand, explosive sales growth, US Airforce funded research, West Australian Chief Scientist validation and Government grants, and Peter van der Made announced as innovator of the year and a few other things so it is fair to say that fair value is some number north of $1.50. Institutional buyers from around the globe are certainly buying at this level.

My personal opinion is that all these positives are winding the spring tighter and a sexy announcement something like NASA, Ford, Valeo will blow the face of the Brainchip watch regardless of what is happening generally on the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Good morning all,
Really well said FF, really well said.

Reactions: 13 users
Guys, lets say worst case scenario we stay at this MC. Do we make it to asx 200 in march?

Reactions: 1 users

Mannic

Regular
Possibly but we only have a choice of three colours red, black or green. Every morning before open I ask myself has any thing changed I should concern myself with about the fundamentals. If I answer no then I become colour blind for the day. LOL

Last year 2021 Pitt Street Research put a $1.50 fair value on BRN and since that report we have had nothing but solid news about needing larger premises, hiring outstanding key personnel, signing MegaChips, AKD1000 better than expected, three commercial products in the market, Mercedes Benz validation, a $900 thousand increase in the 4C and enough cash for a couple of years, insatiable demand, explosive sales growth, US Airforce funded research, West Australian Chief Scientist validation and Government grants, and Peter van der Made announced as innovator of the year and a few other things so it is fair to say that fair value is some number north of $1.50. Institutional buyers from around the globe are certainly buying at this level.

My personal opinion is that all these positives are winding the spring tighter and a sexy announcement something like NASA, Ford, Valeo will blow the face of the Brainchip watch regardless of what is happening generally on the ASX.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Now that is what I call a drop the mic moment 🎤
Bravo FF Bravo 👏 👏

Reactions: 18 users
By then you'll need to sell only a ''pip'' of your BRN holdings to live off for the rest of your life 🥳 ❤️‍🔥

Can I also use this opportunity to bring people's attention to FIRE. It is a movement which I have followed closely since 2011 and helped me a lot on the way. Will align around FF's idea of having a plan.
Now that is a timely warning.

Fact Finder broken record time.

We had recently the $2.34 moment and that is what it was a moment.

That moment was not the time to make a plan about what will I/we do if it hits $2.34.

The spring is winding again do not wait for the next moment to make a plan make it now while your head is clear and you have lots of time not just a moment to decide.

My pain in the behind conservative old fashion solicitor advice afterwards is always too late.
My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA

Reactions: 39 users

Osky

Thank you AARONASX for uploading this fantastic video on the corruption being played out on the ASX daily.
It has now been added to to the #1 spot in my arsenal of videos.
I cannot say how important this video is about identifying and releasing info on the illegal BoTs and Methods that the "Big end" of the Financial Markets are using to "bleed" Australia of its wealth through the ASX Markets. With the help of the ASX I should also point out.

Everybody should have a copy of this an watch it at least once!

Think you know about investing and/or trading on the ASX? Think again.

link to The Dark Side of the ASX

• Wow
Reactions: 9 users

Yeagood

Yes I am working on that feature also!
Hi Zeebot, Cheers for the reply.
Awesome new site also, your time and effort is much appreciated.

• Love

Osky

Wow what an eye opener of a video, I have watched the course of sales of Brainchip on commsec and see hundreds of buys for very small amounts similar to the video examples and it’s Especially noticeable when a large number of shorts have been taken out. Having made my first asx share buy only 20 months ago I am a newbie to the share market but have learnt fast and this video is essential viewing to all holders of shares. You can only think that the regulators are in the pockets of the traders as it doesn’t pass the pub test. I wonder how Many prosecutions there have been since the case highlighted in the video. Why aren’t more cases prosecuted? It’s clearly a stacked deck and it the small shareholders that suffer. What does this mean for Brainchips future? It certainly doesn’t seem to be in the hands of shareholders or the company but an algorithm…jeez how do we fix this?
have a great day and take care
A better informed Osky😀

Reactions: 23 users

Bravo

If ARM was an arm, BRN would be its biceps💪!
AND working with the Aus government in Adelaide on the cubesat project........

You know what I think is VERY interesting about Nokia, aside from the fact that it's also working with NASA? It's that it is also heavily invested in railway solution that integrates edge computing.

It could be something, or it could be nothing...

Check out this digital brochure "Integrating IoT and analytics to support more efficient, safe and secure railways".

Extract 1
"The Nokia rail solution joins two important technology shifts that intersect at the cloud edge. Wireless and wired networks are converging with 5G networks, which are software-defined, virtualized networks where much of the processing occurs at the network edge. At the same time, digital applications for railways, which harness IoT data and analytics, also need to process data at the cloud edge, because automation and autonomous operations are time-sensitive and need to be close to the local operation."

Extract 2
"loT sensors installed on trackside assets can detect vertical displacement and temperature changes. They can also monitor the motions of actuators on the trains and catenary tension swings. Anomalies captured by video analytics, rail-related occurrences and traffic events
are all additional data that enable more accurate prediction of maintenance cycles, reducing operations costs and maintenance-related delays, while increasing overall safety."

Extract 3
"Advances in cameras, data models, machine learning and edge-cloud computing platforms are making it possible to analyze live video
and provide actionable real-time data. Raw video or audio is analyzed against historic video data sets to detect anomalous behavior such as objects, people or cars on the tracks, track deformations or defects,and site line changes."

Reactions: 36 users

TechGirl

Founding Member
Hi Bravo,

I’ve always liked Nokia for a few reasons and I thought they wouldn’t want to be left behind again like they did before when Apple and Blackberry stole the market from them.

I am always actively promoting brain chip on twitter by either retweet’s or creating my own tweets off great brain chip articles that I find….you know just spreading the word for our amazeballs company and funnily enough someone one from Nokia started following me…….hmmmm connection maybe 🤔

• Wow
  • Thinking
Reactions: 36 users
Good morning all.

Fantastic advice FF as usual. I know you’re anonymous but regardless: you speak “Common Sense” so clearly. I don’t mean that in a disparaging way: you’re obviously briliant! Thank you for your continued efforts.

As it looks like we are in some capacity with XILINX and their FPGA’s I thought I’d take a further look at them. As I stated previously, there SP is $209 and they have 3500 patents. There are many which involve neural networks.

If Brainchip can dovetail in with their already existing systems and improve their efficiency etc it would be awesome as we will then have a massive company effectively working for us and putting our product out there. I think that is part of the business plan as we are not making our own products other than the world first commercial neuromorphic AI. It’s up to companies to integrate the product to give them a technological edge.

I found a video dated 2019. https://www.xilinx.com/video/events/accelerating-predictive-maintencance-python-neural-network.html

As the address bar states it is about predictive maintenence using neural networks and python. Sounds familiar.

I’d warn the video goes for an hour and is above my skill set to digest but some here might find it interesting.

Enjoy!

Reactions: 27 users

SERA2g

Founding Member
Just been Googleing around for articles on Spiking Neural Networks from authors working in Germany.

Only just started on this hunt but it is an increasingly popular research area over there which makes sense given how hard Brainchip’s former CEO Mr. Dinardo worked on raising Brainchip’s profile and the Valeo Mercedes adoption of SNN. Not to mention that Ken Scarince was allocated Germany and has been also working on raising investor interest.

I was thinking earlier about the 1,000 eyes and what it achieves.

I through years of training to find needles in haystacks can get through a lot of documentation using my human version of key word spotting and patten recognition.

When running cases it was not unusual for subpoena I issued to caused tens of thousands of pages of documents to be produced and being a control freak I would not trust that others would not miss something.

I probably average an hour a day of focused research on line looking for material good bad and indifferent. If on any given day twenty percent of the 1,000 eyes are also spending 1 hour that is 100 hours of research every single day or over three weeks of one researcher putting in a 30 hour week. In 12 months that would run out to about 20 years of research by one researcher.

Is it any wonder that this shareholder group amazes Tony Dawe and his colleagues with what we unearth particularly when we have engineers and highly qualified techies to then sort out what is relevant.

What we have created here I suspect is unique in the investment world.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
Awesome post, my only concern is that your mathematics need some work. 20% of 1,000 is 100 hours. Sorry, what? 😅

Point well made though, it is for this very same reason that Zee was able to get 1,100 members onto the forum in 4 days.

If this forum was the creation of hard work from an investor of any ASX ticker other than Brainchip, I’d seriously doubt that it’s immediate take up would have been this profound.

• Thinking
Reactions: 24 users

BaconLover

Founding Member
Awesome post, my only concern is that your mathematics need some work. 20% of 1,000 is 100 hours. Sorry, what? 😅

Point well made though, it is for this very same reason that Zee was able to get 1,100 members onto the forum in 4 days.

If this forum was the creation of hard work from an investor of any ASX ticker other than Brainchip, I’d seriously doubt that it’s immediate take up would have been this profound.
Hmm Sera he said 20% of 1000 eyes. So that's 200 eyes or 100 people.

x 1 hour = 100 hours.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 21 users

Mannic

Regular
If there was anyone wanting to watch this video regarding the Dark Side of the ASX that was shared on FB last month I know some didn't have an account, I have uploaded a copy to YouTube.

A good and informative explanation of market manipulation from one point of view.

WTF 😳 This video makes you question everything 🥺

• Sad
  • Wow

Labsy

Regular
Ok People, anyone with a twitter account like this and share. #elonmusk. Lets really as a group try and get a response from the man :) Thoughts?

View attachment 549
Yeah! Something like #elonmusk I would love a brainchip in my new Tesla... cmon!

Reactions: 6 users

Labsy

Regular
The thing about Tesla and Mercedes is that they have a weird history. Mercedes owned a portion of Tesla in the early days.... Tesla hints it may buy Mercedes, Tesla announces it's new power guzzling Dojo and Merc on It's own accord advertises it's using Brainchip... so weird...
It feels like Mercedes is poking Tesla and saying we have the better hardware now...doesn't it?

Reactions: 27 users

kenjikool

Regular
Overall, I don't want to Jinx the whole process, but I am so proud that the BRN SP is still up above $1.50 I believe that this is validation that the broader community believe in the Akida story. As an investor early on in a company you always wonder about your own DD. You did enough to believe and invest your hard earned but unsure and in the back of your mind you ask, am I just bias because I hold? IMO we are now looking at real belief in the international not just Australian investor community and that Akida is the real deal and it's only onwards and upwards from here. AKIDA BALLISTA!!!

Reactions: 31 users

Cirat

Regular
Reactions: 7 users

Reuben

Founding Member
Guys, lets say worst case scenario we stay at this MC. Do we make it to asx 200 in march?
at the current rate we are rank 153

1644278822379.png

Reactions: 21 users

7SOL

Emerged
Wow what an eye opener of a video, I have watched the course of sales of Brainchip on commsec and see hundreds of buys for very small amounts similar to the video examples and it’s Especially noticeable when a large number of shorts have been taken out. Having made my first asx share buy only 20 months ago I am a newbie to the share market but have learnt fast and this video is essential viewing to all holders of shares. You can only think that the regulators are in the pockets of the traders as it doesn’t pass the pub test. I wonder how Many prosecutions there have been since the case highlighted in the video. Why aren’t more cases prosecuted? It’s clearly a stacked deck and it the small shareholders that suffer. What does this mean for Brainchips future? It certainly doesn’t seem to be in the hands of shareholders or the company but an algorithm…jeez how do we fix this?
have a great day and take care
A better informed Osky😀
Which video?

Reactions: 5 users
Top Bottom