BRN Discussion Ongoing

Salena

I think Peter is the heart and soul of Brainchip. Doesn't make sense to remove him unless you feel threatened by him..........
The games people play...:(

• Sad
  • Fire
Reactions: 22 users

Tony Coles

Regular
Also absolutely disgusted in the voting against Peter.
What type of shit for brains type of people would do that. Obviously something nefarious going on.
Shorters would do that to create panic and sell off so simple and unfortunate for us genuine BRN shareholders. Pretty smart move if you ask me, they need to close their positions and move on to the next company but for how long can they play these games, well we need to wait for announcements and future revenues so they can release the share price in an all mighty push. Im waiting patiently. 🙂

• Fire
Reactions: 20 users

Salena

I would like to sincerely thank all the wonderful people on this forum who so generously share their research with us all. The amount of time you all put into this is priceless. Thank you ❤

• Love
Reactions: 45 users

Mugen74

Regular
  • Haha
Reactions: 12 users
Not sure if this PVDM hypothesis has been mooted? Is it feasible that the resistance to his reappointment comes from those who look favourably at a future takeover bid? Has PVDM inserted himself to prevent the possible sale of everything he has worked to create? Although such a sale would made him rich beyond his wildest dreams, he does not seem like the type of character with whom this would sit well

Reactions: 12 users

Iseki

Regular
Interesting. It gets attention, but given the other buy/sell orders already there, is it theoretically any different from selling same number "at market"?

Reactions: 1 users

chapman89

Founding Member
Those who are watching Tech Girls recording two things to note:

1. Peter van der Made’s comment that they are working on making a further 50 patents ready for filing.

2. Sean Hehir’s wording around the near term release of what was formally called AKD2000 with LSTM as IP for commercial licence.

The significance of point 1. is obvious and requires no comment.

Point 2. however does.

Every longer term holder from say early 2020 knows that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo, Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar stated and I paraphrase that they needed AKD1000 in silicon to get EAP’s and Proof of Concept customers over the commercial line because the AKIDA technology was/is so unbelievable that like doubting Thomas from the Bible these customers needed to thrust their fingers through the wounds on the living Christ’s hands so to speak. In other words they wanted absolute proof before committing. I recall that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo saying “if you are spending 30,40, 50 million” to implement a technology you want to be confident it will work.

Up until Christmas 2021 Brainchip was still going to produce AKD2000 with LSTM in silicon this year and now they are not they are just going to release the IP.

This tells me that the Mercedes Benz public validation of the technology has heralded a change in the general market acceptance of the AKIDA technology.

By the way a little bird I met today told me that after SiFive and Brainchip announced their partnership ARM appeared at the BRN front door asking to be let in straight away.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
That same bird happen to land on my shoulder so I can confirm 😎

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 58 users

Shadow59

Regular
Not sure if this PVDM hypothesis has been mooted? Is it feasible that the resistance to his reappointment comes from those who look favourably at a future takeover bid? Has PVDM inserted himself to prevent the possible sale of everything he has worked to create? Although such a sale would made him rich beyond his wildest dreams, he does not seem like the type of character with whom this would sit well
The thing with money beyond your wildest dreams is there really is a limit to what you can or need to spend until it quite simply really becomes boring. So much more exciting to be involved in the nitty gritty of life with real people, making a difference.

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 23 users

Mugen74

Regular
Could it be shorts covering,or instos using it to signal their intentions or whatever.I have no idea.It is what it is i guess!

Reactions: 4 users

AARONASX

Holding onto what I've got
Now the flood gates are opened there will be others wanting a piece, see what all the fuss is about 🧐

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 13 users
And that’s one of the ways we’ll become ubiquitous!

Once it has been implemented in something, making it superior, others will have to follow to keep up!

The question is how quick and how big?

😉

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 27 users

GDJR69

Regular
The thing with money beyond your wildest dreams is there really is a limit to what you can or need to spend until it quite simply really becomes boring. So much more exciting to be involved in the nitty gritty of life with real people, making a difference.
No I'm quite happy to get bored with a lot of money . . . but hey, I'm just a little green guy with pointy ears :cool:

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 22 users

MDhere

Regular
I think Peter is the heart and soul of Brainchip. Doesn't make sense to remove him unless you feel threatened by him..........
The games people play...:(
Majority rules, i think it was a tactical move by evil ones to try manipulate sentiment after but there was no way the vote would stand and common sense prevails. Majority in favor. moving on to next agenda. :)

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 18 users
And that’s one of the ways we’ll become ubiquitous!

Once it has been implemented in something, making it superior, others will have to follow to keep up!

The question is how quick and how big?

😉

The other big takeaway I got from yesterdays presentation is the obvious: “How switched on are they!”

They truly are leaders in their respective fields.

They are well aware that just being the first and best is not enough. That was excellent to hear!

I hope the Management Team is respected enough that every time the SP fluctuates a little shareholders can stop with the cheap shots and appreciate that the Team is doing their best: “And they know best!”

The Management Team is focussed on the business of selling IP. Once that is in full flight and has become uquitious the SP will take care of itself hence the statement, “The shareprice does what the shareprice does.”

• Fire
  • Love
Reactions: 45 users

Kozikan

Regular
Those who are watching Tech Girls recording two things to note:

1. Peter van der Made’s comment that they are working on making a further 50 patents ready for filing.

2. Sean Hehir’s wording around the near term release of what was formally called AKD2000 with LSTM as IP for commercial licence.

The significance of point 1. is obvious and requires no comment.

Point 2. however does.

Every longer term holder from say early 2020 knows that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo, Peter van der Made and Anil Mankar stated and I paraphrase that they needed AKD1000 in silicon to get EAP’s and Proof of Concept customers over the commercial line because the AKIDA technology was/is so unbelievable that like doubting Thomas from the Bible these customers needed to thrust their fingers through the wounds on the living Christ’s hands so to speak. In other words they wanted absolute proof before committing. I recall that the former CEO Mr. Dinardo saying “if you are spending 30,40, 50 million” to implement a technology you want to be confident it will work.

Up until Christmas 2021 Brainchip was still going to produce AKD2000 with LSTM in silicon this year and now they are not they are just going to release the IP.

This tells me that the Mercedes Benz public validation of the technology has heralded a change in the general market acceptance of the AKIDA technology.

By the way a little bird I met today told me that after SiFive and Brainchip announced their partnership ARM appeared at the BRN front door asking to be let in straight away.

My opinion only DYOR
FF

AKIDA BALLISTA
So FF, it would stand to reason , that if the Akida2000 LSTM silicon chip , was scheduled for completion and release before the end of 2022.

BrainChips proposed timeline.

That an Akida 2000 IP product containing LSTM can be available for release to market a lot sooner than the end of 2022.
Given that the silicon process is not quick, and was approx 76 days to do all of Akida 1000 necessary layers.
Certainly , earlier than next years AGM is a possible no brainer.

Ps so Arm came knocking on our door.
Who else is going to react to ARM coming to our door ?

Well done FF
I think Blind Freddie is enjoying the sounds of little birdies

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 47 users
The other big takeaway I got from yesterdays presentation is the obvious: “How switched on are they!”

They truly are leaders in their respective fields.

They are well aware that just being the first and best is not enough. That was excellent to hear!

I hope the Management Team is respected enough that every time the SP fluctuates a little shareholders can stop with the cheap shots and appreciate that the Team is doing their best: “And they know best!”

The Management Team is focussed on the business of selling IP. Once that is in full flight and has become uquitious the SP will take care of itself hence the statement, “The shareprice does what the shareprice does.”

My final point was the way they spoke of ecosystems.

The Team understand and are forging ahead with ecosystems to enable the uptake of the ip.

Otherwise it‘s like trying to sell a hammer but you don’t have nails to go with, or a knife with no fork.

By putting Akida IP into ecosystems they can sell a working system which takes the work out of the individual companies having to do it.

Both ARM and SiFive are massive in this regard. They are both going to be fighting for the competitive edge and Akida is the current weapon of choice!

Another example would be to sell a video player but not TV’s. You can’t just take a video player home and watch a movie (ignoring Netflix etc).

So the ecosystem would be selling the video player TV combination. A working model which can be taken up quickly by the manufacturer to onsell the final product to the consumer.

Obviously the larger companies e.g. Valeo/Mercedes etc have their own engineers and will make their own magic (systems) to put in their own products.

Hence the different versions of current customers.

But we are getting closer and closer to the customer who will actually be selling to consumers; e.g. cars, cctv camera’s, phones, drones, underwater drones, sensors, medical devices etc etc.

That is when the SP will well and truly take off!

They are well and truly kicking goals. I’m so jealous I couldn’t make it to the AGM. I would have enjoyed meeting them all immensly and I love thanking those that truly deserve praise and respect for the work they have done and are currently doing.

Cheers

• Love
  • Fire
Reactions: 54 users

Did the little bird have fantastic hair?

1653439521247.png

• Haha
Reactions: 36 users

LuWil

Regular
Was there any mention about the Renesas product release this year? Or other products coming to market in the near term?

Reactions: 6 users

Stockbob

Regular
My final point was the way they spoke of ecosystems.

The Team understand and are forging ahead with ecosystems to enable the uptake of the ip.

Otherwise it‘s like trying to sell a hammer but you don’t have nails to go with, or a knife with no fork.

By putting Akida IP into ecosystems they can sell a working system which takes the work out of the individual companies having to do it.

Both ARM and SiFive are massive in this regard. They are both going to be fighting for the competitive edge and Akida is the current weapon of choice!

Another example would be to sell a video player but not TV’s. You can’t just take a video player home and watch a movie (ignoring Netflix etc).

So the ecosystem would be selling the video player TV combination. A working model which can be taken up quickly by the manufacturer to onsell the final product to the consumer.

Obviously the larger companies e.g. Valeo/Mercedes etc have their own engineers and will make their own magic (systems) to put in their own products.

Hence the different versions of current customers.

But we are getting closer and closer to the customer who will actually be selling to consumers; e.g. cars, cctv camera’s, phones, drones, underwater drones, sensors, medical devices etc etc.

That is when the SP will well and truly take off!

They are well and truly kicking goals. I’m so jealous I couldn’t make it to the AGM. I would have enjoyed meeting them all immensly and I love thanking those that truly deserve praise and respect for the work they have done and are currently doing.

Cheers

Couldn’t have said it better SG. Every customer is unique in their ability to understand Akida and use it effectively in their end products. The Structure that Sean and team have put in, is all about identifying this capability and directing them to different solutions tailored for their needs.

BRN’s recently announced AI enablement program is a no brainer, if you look at other IP vendors pretty much all of them have something similar and is a sure fire way to catch even the smallest of fish coming your way. As Sean said in the AGM, they have the go to market strategy spot on and from now on it’s all about getting some runs on the board.

• Love
Reactions: 15 users
Top Bottom